[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@eunki Re Cosmo shoot, thanks for using the video that only used arrows and did not include their initials because that one hid the left hand of JE on pics 6, 7 and 8. What I noticed now is that the question is about a prince but fanboy KHN chose JE.LOL Talk about consistent.

For all we know, they re-enacted the bed scene with her now sporting short hair but since it would be scandalous to take a selfie of it, she just drew it, or she can just be dreaming of it again as JE with short hair and not as long-haired HS.delulu mode on! blush crazy rabbit

• Like 11

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

@riuenu No worries about it. @chelseab already posted it. Thanks to you two!

I won't be here later when LOEN makes the announcement at 7pm KST but I'll check up on the thread once I get back.

Except for Dream High, JE hasn't been asked to participate in any of her drama's OST. After her post last night, I wouldn't be surprised if she and JG do come up with a collab as a thank you gift to fans and just post it on IG. She did it after YTBLSS by writing, recording with JJS and releasing it hours after the last episode. I wouldn't put anything past them because they have indeed surprised us with their exchanges and posts, demonstrating how much they respect and like each other. Where this will lead, only time will tell.

Hope everyone enjoys their Sunday, and Saturday night if you are across the globe!

Woah woah woah! Kst7pm, is my 6pm… I am still on the road home, hopefully it will be the announcement of them having duet together, jieum wrote song well, please write one for MLSHR, a duet please 

30 minutes ago, hamsterden4444 said:

Just to add on to what @qwenli has explained regarding LJG's latest post. Basically he said he's surprised with the many applications received for the last ep screening and he apologized if many are disappointed for not being chosen. He promised to follow up with a good work to thank all those who support him. He also said... maybe he should do a JGV? (he has a Vlive channel where it's real time interaction with his fans in the sense that he can do video and read fans comments at the same time). Anyone please correct me if I'm wrong. It's an app where you can download free and subscribe to his channel. V Live app. 

Okzz gotta go! 

Thanks for drop by and translate before u go, I badly want to see his vapp life as well, please joongi and may be u can include jieun in ur vlive as well =×

• Like 9

Can someone please have mercy and tell me what's with IU's drawing? The number 4,  and the boy and the girl thingy? I have an idea but i am currently running on a 2.5 hr sleep, we are still out, i'm so tired already but my kids oh my kids the things we would do for them and i am not really loving this long weekend holiday, am also drinking my 5th cup of coffee so I am basically high right now. It's kind of an idiotic request so just please don't mind me. I am not making sense. Excuse me while i reboot my brain. 

• Like 14

56 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@eunki I love your post and analysis!! But try to put more than 3 pix in a spoiler tag (the eye button) ok? :)

am reposting one of your pix. haha, yes this part I noticed

Spoiler

cosmo11_zpsijugpehg.jpg

but I didnt notice they actually steal a glance of each other during the crossed arms moment. Joongi must be really disapointed that she didnt choose him. lol. 

all I want to say is joongi always default to baekhyun when he cant have jieun. lol.

Sorry, need that picture to be repost (So I move it to spoiler box). I notice in this interview, that LJE gesture (that she feels attracted to him) more visible than LJG since he tried to hold in that feeling. In my opinion she often stole a glance of him in this interview. Even, when she was pointing 9th Prince, but she was looking at LJG. Where did you see, Jieun-ah, 9th prince was in your left side not the right side! Hahaha!!

I mean you could also see that she was being awkward! When the question about "Who's prince that you'll falling in love with?", you can't DENY that she was CLEARLY pay attention to LJG! Look at that picture, even she unconciously copied his movement. That was a strong evidence that she PAYS ATTENTION to him! Bwahahaha!! GOTCHA, LJE! YOU EXACTLY WANT TO CHOOSE HIM BACK THEN, RIGHT? And of course LJG also want to stole a glance of her since he was curious who would she choose? Bwahahaha! This couple really make my day hillarious!

You can see it was just TWO OF THEM who look like squeezing their brain SO HARD for that questions. Hahaha. Because for them, it was sure such a "BRAIN-FEELING GAME" question to reveal their true feeling in front of media.

*Sorry I'll be spamming since I am backreading the posts*

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

Can someone please have mercy and tell me what's with IU's drawing? The number 4,  and the boy and the girl thingy? I have an idea but i am currently running on a 2.5 hr sleep, we are still out, i'm so tired already but my kids oh my kids the things we would do for them and i am not really loving this long weekend holiday, am also drinking my 5th cup of coffee so I am basically high right now. It's kind of an idiotic request so just please don't mind me. I am not making sense. Excuse me while i reboot my brain. 

She posted it in her fan cafe. Looks like LOEN will make an announcement at 7pm KST but what it pertains to, no one knows yet. It might have something to do with her 4th album. What's interesting though is the drawing on the other side, and that my friend, is what we have been speculating on.LOL

Have a great Sunday! Tell your hubby and kids that this is the last Sunday where they take the backseat to MLSHR, unless of course, the announcement is totally off-tangent to expectations that you will be here until wedding bells ring! dance with me crazy rabbit

• Like 13

32 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I'm not sure this has been shared in here or not but this MV is so heartbreaking for SoSoo.. huhhukk

T_T 

this MV made me teared and choked over my lunch. I'm so afraid to watch ep 19 tomorrow!! 

@riuenu

im still lurking around! Can't help it! :P

• Like 12

Spoiler
9 hours ago, gwiyeowooh said:

Omo.. it seems that IU will have her new album

And the photo..

JMSDHd6.jpg

Since it has a short hair w/bangs and mole I'll assume this is IU and dream about number 4?

4th? who is the 4th prince??..hmmm.. hahaha.. I'm spazzing!!

I hope if it is the album LJG can do a featuring, or maybe be on her music video.

And if IU will be writing songs on her album, I'll sure analyze every song, lyrics melody, hidden message. Since song writing is about life experiences and how you feel. We might get clues there, cause IU's inner feeling is hard to read but she can express it through her songs. 

My delulu shipper mind: (I hope to see a song on how she feels on our 4th prince) 

i hope and i think they (already) did a collab... by the end of the series will we hear it? hahaha. there's a demand for them to do collab, and jieun (as a songwriter) i think she had already a song for moonlovers.. she cant help it, she's an artist.. good thing that LJG can sing too.. that would be daebak. i would really really so happy if they would sing at the end of the year awards.... :heart:

• Like 20

4 hours ago, jetsu said:

I'm curious too.  The cat drawing on her ig last night, I wonder if she drawn all these pics the same time ... and if she was with JG when posting the ig, then the guy is ..... hehehe.  

cat? LJG eyes (he said) was that like that of a cat (during an interview with never said goodbye)

haha delulus....

• Like 15

Spoiler
3 hours ago, whyo said:

GUYS WHAT IF THE PIC IS LEE JOONGI SAID HE HAS GIRLFRIEND AND TOUCH HIS EAR. AND JIEUN IS OPEN HER MOUTH BECAUSE SHE IS UPSET (because he had gf) OR BOO HIM (because he is lying)

#sorry, can't help to use caps lock

EDIT: insert pic to make it more dramatic

FPQSKCl.jpg
0QTqp0G.jpg

i think he's lying (touching one's ear, he made it obvious haha), and he's in kings robe meaning maybe the GF he was referring was HS..

the upside down picture... wow, fans sure have an eagle eye...

• Like 15

1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

I'm not sure this has been shared in here or not but this MV is so heartbreaking for SoSoo.. huhhukk

this fanmade vid is so good T_T it shows SoHae's moments and even showed haesoo dead, but them meeting in the present!! huhu. happy ending for uri couple pls!! jebal!! T_T

Edited by iliveforsosoo
  • Like 13

3 hours ago, riuenu said:

i am the one who post it chingu...both for main thread and here..i didnt rt...and i been searching on twitter yet cant find it so sorry...my lousy connection make loading of soompi thread very slow...can i find for u the thread when i am back home?

i notice that...joongi like to throw jieun question in ig, where as for other cast, he just comment it

Hopefully jieun will be right next to him to answer his ig question ♡

Oh yes! when their arm cross, he immediately look at her! that is the moment i keep repeating and lost count of how much i repeated...

LJG openly and publicly flirting with LJE makes me seriously question whether he knows something we don't know about LJE's current status :P I mean like, what's with the drastic hair cut recently? Yes, I heard it was bc of her hair being damaged but I'm on Delulumode right now lol

But quite honestly tho like.. maybe shes single now and it's just not out yet bc the drama is still ongoing 

Also, I totally repeated that part too! Ugh can't get enough of them 

• Like 20

the cosmo was the first one ive seen of all the bts when the drama was only starting (or before to start) and i have to admit that i was worried because they looked awkward considering the photoshoot was after the drama, and the two leads were beside each other but not looking at each other? while all the boys were like laughing hard and everything, they were just quiet... what's this lover's quarrel ? haha..

maybe they were both careful not to look too cozy since the drama has not yet started and fans are yet to see their chemistry together or else IUs antis would have something to make out of it..

• Like 19

13 hours ago, qwenli said:

I wonder if they had the privilege of watching the drama b4 it's broadcast.

I know they met up in July for poster shoots and then aug was the press conference.

Maybe as the drama get broadcast, and all the viewers reactions came in, they started remembering all the stuff they did with each other again.

I was surprised this latest "bts" was filmed in summer, meaning it wasn't filmed in the beginning.haha. seems like all the sequence is messed up.

Anyway...love this couple

i think the bts where some snow are needed were made at the beginning of the year, and those summer shooting were the latest ones (summer in there was in june right?) and LJG being all so supportive as handling the fan while ji eun do that crazy scene (i mean crazy because i did not expect it to be like that, so funny) means they that already close... woooooohhh....

• Like 17

On 10/28/2016 at 2:49 AM, moonlovertales said:

LOL. How could I have not noticed that part? I have seen this video so many times, I never saw how his hand came to her waist like that. It looks like he had just kept it behind her at first then slowly placed it at her waist, the photographer seems more focused on the angles of his face rather than his hand placement.

Yup he did! He is so comfortable with her and it shows in their interactions, he doesn't hesitate to initiate contact with her which is surprising for me now after watching his healing camp video where he comes across as a guy who doesn't easily get physically comfortable with his costars.

Notice how he always calls her Jieun and never IU :wub: As if she is only Jieun for him! #delulumodeforever

in one of interviews, IU said they use Ji eun since this is (sageuk) drama, and the director/PD wanted all names to be spelled in traditional way in posters etc.. i also think they or in this case LJG wanted IU to be regarded as an actress and not a singer/idol in times they are promoting, if they never did meet before the drama it was natural for him to call her on a name that she introduced herself (IU for me was a big name as an idol and at a drama like that it is only fitting that she introduce herself as ji eun, a hoobae actress, in front of all seasoned cast - i trying to find the bts of script reading i saw, i just cant find it hahaha)

• Like 17