[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

NA - NORTH AMERICA CHINGUDEUL:   WAVE  FOR POST SIX STARTS AT 3PM KST (11PM PST / 2AM EST), ABOUT 2 HOURS FROM NOW. (***YOU'RE WELCOME TO POST WHEN YOU CAN SINCE IT'S THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT.***  XD ) 

PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING:

Spoiler

SIX: ENTWINED

IMG_5404-L.jpg

ENTWINED -- As the days and seasons passed, our feelings like roots grew underground toward each other. And when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches, we found that we were one tree and not two.
Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

#leejoongi #leejieun #iu #아이유 #이준기  #달의연인보보경심려 #月の恋人 #步步驚心麗 #mlshr_1st_anniversary #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @baekhyunee_exo @actor_jisoo @skawngur @z_hera @jinkijoo @seojuhyun_s @mingkyzio @coralbear35 @izilat @si_eun_0 @sbsnow_insta

Remember: (1) don't forget to tag 6 people: @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @sbsnow_insta . (2) post it at 12 pm KST (or you can post it later). (3) don't forget to like each other post

• Like 9

MEA: Europe, the Middle East and Africa  /  APAC: Asia-Pacific  /  ANZ: Australia-New Zealand  WAVE  FOR POST FOUR  STARTS AT 12PM KST. IN 45 MINUTES FROM NOW

PLEASE POST THE FOLLOWING

Spoiler

I ONLY SEE YOU
WangSo: Like the planets circling the sun, my world revolves around you. I love you completely, the only way my heart knows how.
HaeSoo: I thought I loved another, but everything about you drew me in. I pushed away, but still gravitated towards you. I couldn't stop myself from falling for you, even if I tried.

Happy Anniversary MLSHR!

#leejoongi #leejieun #iu #아이유 #이준기  #달의연인보보경심려 #月の恋人 #步步驚心麗 #mlshr_1st_anniversary #scarletheartryeo #moonlovers @actor_jg @dlwlrma @k_hanna_ @hjonghyun @galpos3 @baekhyunee_exo @actor_jisoo @skawngur @z_hera @jinkijoo @seojuhyun_s @mingkyzio @coralbear35 @izilat @si_eun_0 @sbsnow_insta

For picture please click the following link

• meahri_1
  • Members
  • 4,279 posts

Posted Saturday at 09:52 PM · 

Annyeong, my chingudeul!! Here are the pictures that were made by our stargazing friends. In IG, especially for pics 1 and 2, please don't forget to resize the image so it's not square and has a 4:5 ratio.  Thank you!!

PLEASE NOTE:  Our 9th image will be coming the morning of 8/29. Please stay tuned and wait for it. :wub:

Hide contents

POSTS 1 THROUGH 9

ONE: THE ECLIPSE

IMG_5411-360x450.jpg

TWO: OUR FIRST MEETING

IMG_5410-360x450.jpg

THREE: AND SO IT BEGINS

IMG_5407-L.jpg

FOUR: I ONLY SEE YOU

IMG_5406-L.jpg

FIVE: SACRIFICE

IMG_5405-L.jpg

SIX: ENTWINED

IMG_5404-L.jpg

SEVEN: OBSTACLES

IMG_5409-L.jpg

EIGHT: ENDING SCENE

IMG_5408-L.jpg

You, desvlo, Lampel and 4 others like this Unlike this
 Reply to this topic...

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

• Like 7

9 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Annyeong...good morning...

Hope everyone is on high waves celebrating the anniversary...:blush:

I made myself a new IG account yesterday for the anniversary purpose. had successfully uploaded two photos (1 and 3; not avail online for 2). But to my horror, i could not find the account again when trying to log-in later. haishh....dont know what went wrong. Was feeling good already after getting 2 likes for a post...haha.... anyway, not to be deterred, will make another account today.... hwaiting!! :D

Take care everyone.

Hi! I should have done what you did, because my account was dissabled today :bawling: Ottoke! Can't believe they did it to me one day before anniversary!:dissapointed_relieved:

Sorry for spoiling celebration mood:tongue: Just it sucks.. 

Edited by scarletmoon5
  • Like 7

29 minutes ago, scarletmoon5 said:

Hi! I should have done what you did, because my account was dissabled today :bawling: Ottoke! Can't believe they did it to me one day before anniversary!:dissapointed_relieved:

Sorry for spoiling celebration mood:tongue: Just it sucks.. 

Hi chingu! 

What do you mean "they" disable your account? Cauz I observe some of the stargazer accounts in IG went 'missing'.

• Like 6

Despite shippers now becoming part of the real-life makjang drama with missing IG accounts, on the eve of MLSHR's 1st Anniversary, let me do this -

speaker phone leafCalling all JoonU shippers -

here's an update of our chanting success (as of August 28, 2017)-

1. JoonGi and IU to arrive and walk the red carpet together - CHECK

2. JoonGi and IU to win Best Couple Award - CHECK

3. JoonGi to win K-Wave Star Award - CHECK

4. KHN, HJH, Seohyun and Hanna to walk the red carpet not with JoonU - CHECK

5. JoonGi to wear perfectly-fitted tux and hair with no bangs - CHECK

6. IU to wear jaw-dropping gown - CHECK

7. JoonU shipper cameraman assigned to SHR table - CHECK

8. JoonGi to win Daesang or Top Excellence Award - FAIL

9. IU to win an acting award - FAIL

10. JoonGi and IU to present an award or perform together - FAIL

11. JoonGi to guest at IU's Taipei concert - CHECK

12. IU to guest at JoonGi's FM in Taipei - CHECK

13. IU to attend RE 6 premiere - FAIL

14. Breakup news to be released - CHECK

15. JoonGi to post on IG with crumbs (We can make it) - CHECK

16. JoonGi to post on IG with cake (JE in his eye) -CHECK

17. Jieun to post something on Valentine's Day for someone special (she posted pics of her and her BFF YIN) - CHECK

18. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends (her V-D lunch date with YIN) - CHECK

19. Through the Night/Night Letter to be written by Jieun for or inspired by JoonGi/WS - CHECK

20. Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for Through the Night and Certified All-Kill (CAK) for Palette - CHECK

21. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! - CHECK

22. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi to make the decisions that will make him truly happy! - CHECK

18/22 - 81.81% (CHANTING SUCCESS PERCENTAGE)

As it is said, PATIENCE is a virtue. So hold on tight and believe that in time, the reality about JoonU will be revealed.

• Like 20

It's the eve of the 1st Anniversary of MLSHR!!!

floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927floating-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and spread the love! draw-heart.gif

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Next set of news we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,500 pages! hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Continued guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making life decisions. bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 16

Hi, my fellow stargazers.

This is my 1st post after hiatus for a long time ago. But I still keep spreading JoonU love with my own way. I am happy alot of people still visit our beloved thread and make it still alive. And also welcome on board for new one -- nice to meet you!

For Stargazers who follow Anniversary Mass Attack, I feel sorry to you all -- IG deactivated your acc. I still investigate what's going on. Before, our mass attack always success and almost reached 30 people who joining us in the same time and nothing happened. Even we tagged 8 people and mention 2 accs. But 8 people that we tagged were JoonU squad :D..

So, I learn the pattern whose accs were not deactivated by IG, they said that during mass attack from no.1 to no.4 they never tagged SBS and tag other casts except our OTP. So, from now don't tag and mention @sbsnow_insta again. I think is enough to tag and mention our OTP, if you want -- Kang Hanna and Hong JongHyun, because nothing happened before.

Fighting everyone, even my acc is gone :bawling:. uhkkkk... I hope IG will recover our acc soon. Ameen! 

• Like 16

22 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

We got reported... No idea from who tho... 

I have a bad feeling about this.... And to think that toms is thr anniversary. I THINK someone or somebody is try to stop us.... Or was already get annoyed by the posts, but they can ignore it... But why?

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, shrvirus said:

Hi, my fellow stargazers.

This is my 1st post after hiatus for a long time ago. But I still keep spreading JoonU love with my own way. I am happy alot of people still visit our beloved thread and make it still alive. And also welcome on board for new one -- nice to meet you!

For Stargazers who follow Anniversary Mass Attack, I feel sorry to you all -- IG deactivated your acc. I still investigate what's going on. Before, our mass attack always success and almost reached 30 people who joining us in the same time and nothing happened. Even we tagged 8 people and mention 2 accs. But 8 people that we tagged were JoonU squad :D..

So, I learn the pattern whose accs were not deactivated by IG, they said that during mass attack from no.1 to no.4 they never tagged SBS and tag other casts except our OTP. So, from now don't tag and mention @sbsnow_insta again. I think is enough to tag and mention our OTP, if you want -- Kang Hanna and Hong JongHyun, because nothing happened before.

Fighting everyone, even my acc is gone :bawling:. uhkkkk... I hope IG will recover our acc soon. Ameen! 

I was late for mass attack Apac 4th wave and when I opened my IG all my shipper friend were gone! I quickly untag SBS in my previous posts. I will continue posting the pics with only actors tag. Even the captions IG reported as spam so cannot use 100% those meahri wrote. So I modified slightly. 

I miss all of u my chingus on IG. 

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, goldenmoon said:

Mass reported my IG died too !!

Now, this is really something and it's so weird. Chingus, can you please tell me how many of the stargazer accounts were disabled and the over all total stargazers in the IG, cauz if majority of you were block with/without taging the sbs, SOMETHING is definitely wrong.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Now, this is really something and it's so weird. Chingus, can you please tell me how many of the stargazer accounts were disabled and the over all total stargazers in the IG, cauz if majority of you were block with/without taging the sbs, SOMETHING is definitely wrong.

Sadly i tagged.If only  i had slightest idea they will create problem !!

• Like 7