[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

His second wave on popularity? A second chance given...

Now for a third ? hah!

Fool me once shame on you, Fool me twice shame on me....Fool me thrice?
i don't think so.

The type of Karma you attract, is the type of person you are.

:angry:

• Like 8

Because of this issued, my morning activity is arguing with LJG longtime fans. :D

I doesn't want to bashing him or something, i just speak up my mind. Lets move on, and i hope he take lesson from this. More respect to your gf and keep your 'hands manner' oppa, now you're on public relationship.

And i decided to leave this ship, not because of this news. Its been a month i never involved with Korean things, and i want to ended it now. I'll miss all of you on this thread, i pray the best for this ship. Maybe i'll lurk here sometimes. Take care chingus, bye :wub:

• Like 20

4 hours ago, marimari00 said:

YAHHH Chinggu I was trying my bestest at being mad with JG right now and you just had to break my cover. I am Catholic too (only on some Sundays keke) and I could've sworn it was Judas that denied him three times. Guess I should brush up on my Bible reading now. I'm still unimpressed with JG though!

It's understandable why people feel betrayed truly and this whole thing really puts a huge dent on JG's character for me. If ever the BBJX curse happens down the line (if a wedding announcement doesn't come out in the next few months first) I'd probably be one of the first few who will say don't do it JE! 

wasnt it peter denied Jesus three times before the rooster crows (cmiiw) oh, peter? hehehe,

first thing in the morning i asked if its true, then the next thing i told myself stop caring at all haha, since celebs, we shouldnt be affected too much (sulking in one corner)

• Like 10

15 minutes ago, latinoona said:

Sorry for cutting your post Chingu, though I admit JHB must be aware about her bf´s behaviour was due to publicity issues, she must be a saint or a completely fool to agreed and be ok with him touching and flirting as he did. Even if she isnt the jealous type and knowing is about their jobs, I think she still would have all the right to be a little upset with his actions. It´s hardly not to think he didn´t  took advantage of his bachelor public status to behave as a single man. If I were her, I ´d be more than pissed. Maybe MEC was the last drop to fill the glass and she put an ultimatum on him. 

Sorry about being judgemental but I tend to take the female´s side...

I'm not saying she doesn't have the right to be upset, but I personally think that people's willingness to see this in purely black and white is unfair. It's not as simple as people are making it out to be, especially given their personal histories and professions (and LJG's views on protecting his significant other). I refuse to see JHB as a victim of the big bad LJG. JHB is a grown woman and again, a relationship is a two-way street. We don't know what discussions went on behind closed doors and people are acting as if it was some kind of unilateral decision on his part.  

LJG's playful friendliness is NOT a new thing and his behavior is not restricted to women either. And MEC is just another acting job w/ a romantic tint - another role to play - what reason would JHB have to view it as anything else? I think JHB's feelings are stronger than that; she wouldn't be dating him otherwise.

The idea that JHB issued LJG an ultimatum b/c of the Dispatch pictures makes the assumption that he had no say in the decision as well. Why? 

However, I understand that some people don't feel the same way. This is my personal opinion and I'm willing to give LJG the benefit of the doubt. I just had to put in my two cents because I believe he's a good person. He's proven that more than once. 

• Like 20

14 minutes ago, JaneyBae said:

I'm from the GongGo shippers thread but I wanted to come here to extend my condolences to you guys. Shipping is a hard business and when we all see potential in a relationship, the chemistry, the spark, it's hard when we're faced with an alternate reality. I'm sorry you guys are going through this, you guys don't deserve it, especially after being one of the nicest shippers out there. I personally really liked IU and LJK together so it's pretty sad on how things went down. I just wanna let you guys know that us on the GongGo shippers thread are here for you. Us shippers have to stick together, not only through the good but also the bad :heart: I hope things work out soon and if not, that you guys will find peace in what has happened.

Don't feel discouraged. It's not any of your faults on what has gone down. It wasn't that you guys were reading the signals wrong, it's that unfortunately things were being manipulated in ways none of us ever thought imaginable. 

If you guys ever need someone to talk to, we're here for you ^_^

Thank you so much dear @JaneyBae for your support. It's truly means a lot for us. I hope your ship will always be fine and fast sailing. For now, our ship still in chaos but I believe it will find the way to pass all of this. :) 

• Like 16

Spoiler
1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Not sure if this was posted here but Oh Hyuk posted a pic of JE laughing. Unsure of what this means but I feel better knowing she has loving friends surrounding her right now

Hide contents

I am so sorry to hear that you're leaving @Gabi Bros hope to see you in another form soon and thank you for the kind words, @JaneyBae :wub:

haha face chat,,,

i know je is ok, since i think she knew what his status really.. hmmm.. this will dispel talks that je must be sad or something.. also to promote the song... but well you could still laugh and be sad at the same time...

anyways lets move on and wait for her comeback

• Like 15

32 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I'm not saying she doesn't have the right to be upset, but I personally think that people's willingness to see this in purely black and white is unfair. It's not as simple as people are making it out to be, especially given their personal histories and professions (and LJG's views on protecting his significant other). I refuse to see JHB as a victim of the big bad LJG. JHB is a grown woman and again, a relationship is a two-way street. We don't know what discussions went on behind closed doors and people are acting as if it was some kind of unilateral decision on his part.  

LJG's playful friendliness is NOT a new thing and his behavior is not restricted to women either. And MEC is just another acting job w/ a romantic tint - another role to play - what reason would JHB have to view it as anything else? I think JHB's feelings are stronger than that; she wouldn't be dating him otherwise.

The idea that JHB issued LJG an ultimatum b/c of the Dispatch pictures makes the assumption that he had no say in the decision as well. Why? 

However, I understand that some people don't feel the same way. This is my personal opinion and I'm willing to give LJG the benefit of the doubt. I just had to put in my two cents because I believe he's a good person. He's proven that more than once. 

yes i think JHB knows what gj was really doing.. i just hope they got together just recently and that flirting was more to test their feelings before getting together this year... but namoo, maybe didnt think too much of the explanation?maybe, the one year status is to protect jhb in a way from haters/antis since she will be viewed as a saint gf letting his bf do what he has to do in his career. in this case jg will take all the blame and prevent two stars under their wing to be targeted by fans.. i dont know. anymore..

i think its not an ultimatum, its more of their cant deny it anymore since dispatch has more evidences, and denying will hurt more than admitting..

oh well oh well... ill pray for them all this coming holy week...

• Like 13

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Not sure if this was posted here but Oh Hyuk posted a pic of JE laughing. Unsure of what this means but I feel better knowing she has loving friends surrounding her right now

JE is the queen of JG for me. That is not very possible at the moment but it is not impossible. Until the end, my dear, cheers! :grin:

P.S. If only it's possible to drink unlimited bottles of dom perignon. If only it's possible to put the expenses on JG's tab. It's 11:43 AM and i am talking about champagne.  :grin:

• Like 18

I also believe that IU not affected by this news.. from what i see (i am not her long fan) she is a woman with a good charming and personality, plus has a lot of friends that always support her, i believe she will be more succes in her career and someday will meet a man that can fulfill her love life. 

And maybe she will (or already) send some simpathy words to JG to go through this situation.. 

• Like 18

good morning guys :) i hope everything gets better soon~

finally criminal minds is confirmed.. the script reading will be held this friday and the show will be start airing first week of july. IU also will realease her full album and they will be so busy this year. Keep support both of them and wish that JG, JE and all MLSHR family keep their strong friendship.

I'm so happy being part of this thread, being on the same boat and could read & share thoughts with all of you guys. Maybe I'll keep being silent lurker now hoho~ Have a blessed day, may all beings be happy!

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, uttarichen said:

good morning guys :) i hope everything gets better soon~

finally criminal minds is confirmed.. the script reading will be held this friday and the show will be start airing first week of july. IU also will realease her full album and they will be so busy this year. Keep support both of them and wish that JG, JE and all MLSHR family keep their strong friendship.

I'm so happy being part of this thread, being on the same boat and could read & share thoughts with all of you guys. Maybe I'll keep being silent lurker now hoho~ Have a blessed day, may all beings be happy!

so criminal minds is confirmed with ljg and moon chae won???

• Like 5

lets move on guys..keep continue supporting JE n JG career, whether they will end up together in the future or with someone else (like JG now) lets faith takes it course, just wait n see. I just hope there is no more "drama" and just pure honesty.

that being said im greatfull to have known mlshr, mlshr family is really the best, I hope we still can continue to see all the casts friendly interactions..

I am also sad to see that some of our chingus decided to leave, good luck in real life  n hopefully we can meet again whether on this thread or other forum. thank u for the fun memories that we have shared..

oh..now i miss how this thread used to be...ahh..shipping indeed is a hard deal lolz..be happy stargazers.Hwaiting...!!

lets look foward to JE new album n JG CM since it has been confirmed. Also don't forget to vote for mlshr and JG JE on dramafever awards

:heart::heart::grin::grin:

• Like 21

53 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

JE is the queen of JG for me. That is not very possible at the moment but it is not impossible. Until the end, my dear, cheers! :grin:

P.S. If only it's possible to drink unlimited bottles of dom perignon. If only it's possible to put the expenses on JG's tab. It's 11:43 AM and i am talking about champagne. I am clearly not alright. :grin:

Hands down, my favorite post of the day. :)

Yes, why not get drunk on fine wine and send LJG the tab? We've been drunk on fine chemistry for months, now. Why sober up? Let's say LJG and JHB are real. If they are (do you like how l'm not yet convinced? :D), good for them. Their relationship does not make LJG and LJE less real. I have no doubt that LJG and LJE are attracted to each other. If JHB were not in the picture, JoonU would probably be on their way to secretly dating and becoming perfect Dispatch fodder. And Namoo Actors would be repeating their favorite "close colleagues" chorus.

I came for the magic, and I'll stay for the magic, no matter which form or wild path it takes. Thanks!

• Like 22

22 minutes ago, uttarichen said:

yess~~

good, just hope this scandal doesnt affect the ratings... oh well..

yay to moon chae won. i missed her..

11 minutes ago, jen459 said:

Yay!!!!! So he was the top star mentioned. And he is THE top star at the moment. This is their 4th time working together if you count her cameo in his movie "Real". 

Could anyone give me good sites to keep up with IU's news? Thank you. 

haha i wouldnt be surprised if the next breaking news will be ksh and iu dating hahaha

well that was fast,,,

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, jen459 said:

Yay!!!!! So he was the top star mentioned. And he is THE top star at the moment. This is their 4th time working together if you count her cameo in his movie "Real". 

Could anyone give me good sites to keep up with IU's news? Thank you. 

do u have twitter account??? u can follow some popolar Internasional UAENAS or first try to follow @IUteamstarcandy the best fan account ever for me bcs they translated the news so quick and they also subbed every videos that related to JE. 

• Like 13