[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

44 minutes ago, annerox said:

Wow this news is a little disappointing because JG had been playing the "lonely single guy" card for quite some time. I know they have every right to keep their lives private but just imagine how JHB must've felt all this time in case this rumor is true.

I also agree that the timing is a bit off, it's a little fishy because things have been building up positively for JG and then this happens. He has to speak up on this ASAP because this will surely affect his career in some way.

In any case we all have amazing memories as stargazers and of JoonU to hold onto so none of the times we stayed here and shipped together are wasted. :)

Exactly what i feel..

• Like 16

1 minute ago, WH said:

Something is still really off with the news. Why would you say that you are lonely when in real life, you are not? All those interviews and recently on MEC, JG says he's been lonely. Was it just acting, I refuse to believe that. There must be another reason. 

Until they give me that particular reason, I'm staying here.. LOL

SAME HERE. Something's fishy with the confirmation.We all know how the entertainment industry works. Sometimes, you gotta confirm someone's in a rel even if they are not just to protect the other party's career. I've watched too many movies. Lol.

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

those things that really hurt my heart.. he played with us! he lied along this time... i feel betrayed and mad at the same time!!!! HEOL!! LONELY??? Do u ever think how is JHB's feeling when u said those words???? Im really feel bad for JHB, she's actually the real victim here.

*sorry for ranting

I guess he should have been more considerate of the feelings of fans from all over the world, instead of manipulating and taking advantage of the adoration and blind admiration the fans have been giving him.

• Like 19

Thats JG right to dating with whoever.. but the fact that this relationship is since half 2016?? And with all interactions between JG n JE..i just cant respect and accept it. Sorry for being egois.. now.. i will give my wish for IU to be more succes in her career.. and for JG..i will try hard to wish a happines for his relationship. 

• Like 18

I know a lot of us may feel disappointed, but can we please not turn on LJG and disparage him? We don't know the inner workings of his relationship with JHB. You can't look at this through the lens of how you'd view a normal couple. 

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

those things that really hurt my heart.. he played with us! he lied along this time... i feel betrayed and mad at the same time!!!! HEOL!! LONELY??? Do u ever think how is JHB's feeling when u said those words???? Im really feel bad for JHB, she's actually the real victim here.

*sorry for ranting

So agree with u..

• Like 12

15 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

I FEEL HEAVILY DISSAPOINTED AND BETRAYED :bawling:

Started dating from first half of 2016?? Does it even make sense??

More disappointment with this. Like, so you start dating amidst being so busy with filming, fanmeetings, photoshoots, and stuff.  Oh gosh. Good riddance! 

• Like 11

2 minutes ago, Nita Fransisca said:

Thats JG right to dating with whoever.. but the fact that this relationship is since half 2016?? And with all interactions between JG n JE..i just cant respect and accept it. Sorry for being egois.. now.. i will give my wish for IU to be more succes in her career.. and for JG..i will try hard to wish a happines for his relationship. 

exactly!!! i lil bit lost respect to him... sorry but i must to admit and say it! he must be more careful in future not to so flirty and touchy with his co star. it will be a boomerang for him... just by now when he gained his second popularity?  

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, perfectlyimperfecttrooper said:

More disappointment with this. Like, so you start dating amidst being so busy with filming, fanmeetings, photoshoots, and stuff.  Oh gosh. Good riddance! 

And also saying like "I desperately want love.." in MEC when he was still in a relationship.  Dude think about ur partner before saying this!! Imagine how she would have felt..and imagine how fans would hv felt with ur skinship and flirting in SAF.. 

• Like 16

13 minutes ago, berny said:

I guess he should have been more considerate of the feelings of fans from all over the world, instead of manipulating and taking advantage of the adoration and blind admiration the fans have been giving him.

We'll, let's see another wave of effect with this issue..

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

And also saying like "I desperately want love.." in MEC when he was still in a relationship.  Dude think about ur partner before saying this!! Imagine how she would have felt..and imagine how fans would hv felt with ur skinship and flirting in SAF.. 

Everything about him is ACTING.
So who would ever believe anything he says from now on...

• Like 12

Mess. Everyone's all aflame and I'm chilling. 

So. Here's my optimistic take on these plot-thickening revelations!

(1) First of all, everyone should keep in mind that this really isn't a game-changer. IU was already in a long-term relationship when we all got here, remember? And then Scarlet Heart IU's busy schedules broke her and Kiha up. IU and LJG have just switched places.

(2) Like I noticed back in January: Namoo once insisted that Joongi and Hyebin were just "close colleagues," which also is exactly how they described him and IU! Just sayin'.

(3) Despite him apparently being with another girl, Joongi's treatment of IU is still an anomaly. It can't be explained away by "scripted fanservice" — LJG/PMY is also scripted shipping, but we've all noted that LJG with IU is worlds away from LJG with PMY. IU and LJG... that's been an excessive amount of flirting for a guy who's taken, is it not? If I were his girlfriend I'd be side-eying, tbh.

I'm not actually saying this to drag Joongi. My point here is that, assuming LJG isn't a total f***boy player, it indicates the relationship with JHB probably isn't mega serious. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure JHB means something to LJG, but if it were a SOULMATES FOR LIFE deal then LJG's behaviour over the last 6 months makes little sense. 

As for Dispatch—they're trollsters. Joongi has been at the top of his sex symbol game lately with the IU shipping and the PMY shipping... so Dispatch has seen fit to ~expose~ him, lmao. Apparently he and JHB have been a thing for several years, but Dispatch has only released evidence now because at this point in time it's bound to cause a brouhaha (which, clearly, it has). 

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I know a lot of us may feel disappointed, but can we please not turn on LJG and disparage him? We don't know the inner workings of his relationship with JHB. You can't look at this through the lens of how you'd view a normal couple. 

Agreed. I'd also like to point out that, if LJG and JHB are truly an item (yes, I'm a JoonU shipper, okay? :)), then LJG just pulled a Wang So, rather than a King Gwangjong. Wang So would choose his woman over his career - and then go after the career, again, anyway. Gwangjong would choose his career over his woman, and ask his woman to prostrate herself to his career. So kudos to him for having the gumption to knowingly risk the wrath of netizens and fans, alike, and not expect his woman to be subsumed and silent.

• Like 12