[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

2 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

hye @farida1012.. can i know the reason why u posted that? mind sharing a words or two? hahahaha.. we dont bite ppl here. 

im terribly missing u ahjummaaaa!!!!! where have u been? meanieeeee!!!!!!

hehehe.. u know what... both ninja level is getting wayyyyyy better~~  

MEANIEEEEEEEEEEEE @simplyme_crazyme angel and me misses you so so much!!!!!! I nearly jump up of my seat seeing that you are back!!! 

Yea, @farida1012, come come share share, I promise I don't bite

@darker91 woah thanks for all the IG pictures..but maybe u wanna put more in spoiler..it crashes both my phone and my desktop...I know time to change my phone..but my desktop is from company....so I cant change T_T, pretty please hee hee

• Like 7

uri jieunie is online! Hee hee, in IG

credit to IUteamstarcandy for translation, and meaningofIU for the screenshots

C549G3wXEAA9R2n.jpg

EDIT!! MOD, please let me post one more twitter info, thanks!

Sweet Hanna drawn this for Jieunie once before hee hee, info credit to melloviciousIU

• Like 18

8 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

AHJUMMA?? AHJUMMA??? YOU!

Eonni!  I am your Eonni, you naughty byeontae angel you!

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

MEANIEEEEEEEEEEEE @simplyme_crazyme angel and me misses you so so much!!!!!! I nearly jump up of my seat seeing that you are back!!!

Why am I a meanieeeeeee?????  You and @aimwanie really need to be put in the isolation/reflection room for 2 hours

@farida1012 They're right....we don't bite here (though someone here may....just may....want to take a teeny wee bite of someone's neck! HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Why am I a meanieeeeeee?????  You and @aimwanie really need to be put in the isolation/reflection room for 2 hours

@farida1012 They're right....we don't bite here (though someone here may....just may....want to take a teeny wee bite of someone's neck! HAHAHAHAHA

@riuenu called eonnie ahjumma first.. hahahahahahahaha.. im following my leader ok eonnie., 

why i need to be put in! its u since u makes us missing u soooo bad!!!

hahahaha,, lol.. yes @farida1012. we dont bite u, we only might have the desire for someone else. hahahhaa

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

@simplyme_crazyme UNNIE!! trying to put us in isolation room again!!! WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :bawling:

and UNNIE..no vampires here to bite someone neck okay

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

@riuenu called eonnie ahjumma first.. hahahahahahahaha.. im following my leader ok eonnie., 

why i need to be put in! its u since u makes us missing u soooo bad!!!

hahahaha,, lol.. yes @farida1012. we dont bite u, we only might have the desire for someone else. hahahhaa

OI!!!! I NEVER CALL @simplyme_crazyme AHJUMMMA BEFORE!!!! DUN FEED ME TO SHARK!!!

I NEVER HOR!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY UNNIE @simplyme_crazyme, DUN BELIEVE THAT BAD ANGEL!!! YOU BACKREAD, U KNOW I NEVER CALLED U AHJUMMA BEFORE!!!!

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

hye @farida1012.. can i know the reason why u posted that? mind sharing a words or two? hahahaha.. we dont bite ppl here. 

22 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Yea, @farida1012, come come share share, I promise I don't bite

@darker91 woah thanks for all the IG pictures..but maybe u wanna put more in spoiler..it crashes both my phone and my desktop...I know time to change my phone..but my desktop is from company....so I cant change T_T, pretty please hee hee

13 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Whoaaaa, don't bite meeee, I just sharing :D

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, riuenu said:

uri jieunie is online! Hee hee, in IG

credit to IUteamstarcandy for translation, and meaningofIU for the screenshots

EDIT!! MOD, please let me post one more twitter info, thanks!

Sweet Hanna drawn this for Jieunie once before hee hee, info credit to melloviciousIU

hhmmmmm... I found it strange... is it only me or others chingu here feels like JE always online whenever JG go to overseas trip? 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, meeibe16 said:

hhmmmmm... I found it strange... is it only me or others chingu here feels like JE always online whenever JG go to overseas trip? 

I agree with you chingu...or when he is back from overseas...she always spotted ONLINE 

and look! Who is sticking to his phone as well #justsaying :wink::phew:

C5463i_XEAER-eu.jpg

• Like 18

1 minute ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

@darker91 Thank you for the vids and pics!  Kyaaa!  He looks good!  And it seems he's really keeping his MLSHR look!

And thank you byeontae @riuenu !  I miss IU! :bawling:  Keep it coming and you just might be saved from the ISOLATION ROOM!

welcome pretty unnie, did u see she is glowing recently @simplyme_crazyme, please get me out of that scary room!!

Spoiler

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

Definitely not just you!  I was thinking the same thing when I first read uri byeontae FBI @riuenu post! Hahahahaha! 

Me thinks they're saying their goodbyes and having those conversation!  You know.... the ones "close colleagues" have with each other? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

@aimwanie  You!  Trying to wiggle out of the isolation room or you just want @riuenu to go with you???

• Like 14

18 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

14 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I agree with you chingu...or when he is back from overseas...she always spotted ONLINE

I noticed, too! I guess, the message would be "I'll be watching you, oppa!", "You better behave!" hahahahaha Is it just me or these seen photos (JG seen with his phone & JE being online & commenting on IG) only had  a few minutes interval ? is it safe to say that they were both online at the same time? lol

Edited by WH
added twitter links
  • Like 19

3 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Definitely not just you!  I was thinking the same thing when I first read uri byeontae FBI @riuenu post! Hahahahaha! 

Me thinks they're saying their goodbyes and having those conversation!  You know.... the ones "close colleagues" have with each other? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

@aimwanie  You!  Trying to wiggle out of the isolation room or you just want @riuenu to go with you???

pretty unnie @simplyme_crazyme, dun put me with her...she is one big meanie angel @aimwanie as well! :bawling:

HAHAHA!! "super close colleagues" need reporting status, bid and virtual kiss and hug goodbye :kiss_wink:

• Like 11

5 minutes ago, WH said:

I noticed, too! I guess, the message would be "I'll be watching you, oppa!", "You better behave!" hahahahaha Is it just me or those two photos above (JG seen with his phone & JE being online & commenting on IG) only had  a few minutes interval ?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha @WH, I am laughing at that too, maybe Oppa will say, I miss you Jieun-ah...

Uri princess will answer: "I'll be/am watching you, oppa, better behave, and of course, I miss you too" well well, #justsaying <_<:wink::phew:

• Like 10

29 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@simplyme_crazyme UNNIE!! trying to put us in isolation room again!!! WAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :bawling:

and UNNIE..no vampires here to bite someone neck okay

i know righttt.. WE should been put in since she is the one making us like this!!!! 

26 minutes ago, riuenu said:

OI!!!! I NEVER CALL @simplyme_crazyme AHJUMMMA BEFORE!!!! DUN FEED ME TO SHARK!!!

I NEVER HOR!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY UNNIE @simplyme_crazyme, DUN BELIEVE THAT BAD ANGEL!!! YOU BACKREAD, U KNOW I NEVER CALLED U AHJUMMA BEFORE!!!!

i dont feed you to shark! wait... ARE TRYING TO SAY THAT PRETTY EONNIE @simplyme_crazyme IS A SHARKKKK?!!! EONNIEEEEEE~~~~~~

20 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

hahahahaa. gotcha!!!!!! u are right and yess yesss yessss.. she is always online whenever he is going oversea!!! 

10 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

me.. dont.. want.. eonnie.. save me.. spare me.... i love u~~~ ainggg

2 minutes ago, riuenu said:

pretty unnie @simplyme_crazyme, dun put me with her...she is one big meanie angel @aimwanie as well! :bawling:

HAHAHA!! "super close colleagues" need reporting status, bid and virtual kiss and hug goodbye :kiss_wink:

why am i meanie angel? isk isk isk 

reporting to each other~~ i like that idea~

• Like 9

52 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

chingu. regarding this.. i just remember i read about hyosung let out the secret of recent idol dating style.. 

one of it was... USING IG DM FOR PRIVACY REASON. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. now we know why ji eun ALWAYS ONLINE whenever oppa is going to overseas trip~~~~~

THANKS HYOSUNG FOR TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT THIS!

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

chingu. regarding this.. i just remember i read about hyosung let out the secret of recent idol dating style.. 

one of it was... USING IG DM FOR PRIVACY REASON. hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.. now we know why ji eun ALWAYS ONLINE whenever oppa is going to overseas trip~~~~~

THANKS HYOSUNG FOR TELLING THE WORLD ABOUT THIS!

Wow!  Uri byeontae angel becoming an investigator too!!!  Good job!  Nice to know you don't always ogle your oppa's pics! hahahaha

• Like 8