[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@Silvermaine same here, chingu-ya! I used to be a happy Hajunse who didn't even bother to dig gossips about Joon Gi! I only searched for news concerning his projects. But then all the cute BTS... I suddenly got 'interested' lol. I held myself back a lot at the beginning because I knew JE was taken. However, after seeing more and more of their interactions, I just couldn't help being giddy and wanting happiness for them, too.

Thanks for providing the screencaps of those treasured SAF moments... I'd like to add about JG's tender gestures towards JE that night. We all know he's an A-List actor who can change his facial expression within seconds- that's how good he is- but consistently touching a girl's back while walking together or standing next to each other with that seemingly protective gesture... no, not even an Oscar winning actor would want to do that consistently in a couple of hours. Unless they really did play pretend they were still in the drama- which I honestly thought they didn't- if they did, well both deserved a 'Daesang' for that brilliant brilliant kind of acting that stole a lot of viewers heart which in the end caused this whole 'SNS attack' and 'dating rumour' hahaha. I firmly believe that JG genuinely cares for JE- that might be the oppa- dongsaeng, childhood bestfriend level but also qualifies for lovers.

Anyway, back then when JE mentioned about JKH, she said that JKH was somebody she could learn a lot from and she's thankful for that. She also mentioned the same about JG during Taiwan Thank You FM, even though she addressed him as 'sunbae' but to her, he's also someone she can learn a lot from. And we all know how much thankful she is for JG. With all these, I highly doubt they will just leave each other as strangers, especially not in times of troubles like these days.

Anyway, I kinda miss JG's 'For You' clip after his finale FM. But his not posting it just goes to show that he realized those clips were related to JE and could be a 'problem' haha... we're not that delusional in the end, are we?

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

Welcome to the thread, @WH @darakrungy21 @Rajkumari Barkat!

Please share you thoughts and hope you enjoy your stay on the thread.

Thank you, chingu! :lol: I've been here for quite sometime now & yes, I enjoy this thread :D

I do have a question. It's been bothering me for days ever since I've read about other kdrama casts having a vacation. Does anyone know if SBS ever gave MLSHR casts a reward? Like a vacation or something? Didn't MLSHR got sold for $400K per episode in China? (just cmiiw) 

• Like 17

1 minute ago, NoonaE said:

@Silvermaine same here, chingu-ya! I used to be a happy Hajunse who didn't even bother to dig gossips about Joon Gi! I only searched for news concerning his projects. But then all the cute BTS... I suddenly got 'interested' lol. I held myself back a lot at the beginning because I knew JE was taken. However, after seeing more and more of their interactions, I just couldn't help being giddy and wanting happiness for them, too.

Thanks for providing the screencaps of those treasured SAF moments... I'd like to add about JG's tender gestures towards JE that night. We all know he's an A-List actor who can change his facial expression within seconds- that's how good he is- but consistently touching a girl's back while walking together or standing next to each other with that seemingly protective gesture... no, not even an Oscar winning actor would want to do that consistently in a couple of hours. Unless they really did play pretend they were still in the drama- which I honestly thought they didn't- if they did, well both deserved a 'Daesang' for that brilliant brilliant kind of acting that stole a lot of viewers heart which in the end caused this whole 'SNS attack' and 'dating rumour' hahaha. I firmly believe that JG genuinely cares for JE- that might be the oppa- dongsaeng, childhood bestfriend level but also qualifies for lovers.

Anyway, back then when JE mentioned about JKH, she said that JKH was somebody she could learn a lot from and she's thankful for that. She also mentioned the same about JG during Taiwan Thank You FM, even though she addressed him as 'sunbae' but to her, he's also someone she can learn a lot from. And we all know how much thankful she is for JG. With all these, I highly doubt they will just leave each other as strangers, especially not in times of troubles like these days.

Anyway, I kinda miss JG's 'For You' clip after his finale FM. But his not posting it just goes to show that he realized those clips were related to JE and could be a 'problem' haha... we're not that delusional in the end, are we?

agree. agree. agree for the highlight part.

they way they compliment each other is the only part where i know they are genuinely there for each other~~  

he is trying to stay low for now.. no for you performance after FM for now.. if not, he will be the one with extra loves for that performance clip. kekekeke.. 

• Like 23

2 hours ago, lisethvr said:

Sorry for cutting your post.  I don't think JG had plans to go to the RE premiere in LA because from mid-December on his schedule indicated that he would be returning to Korea on December 23 and if he had changed plans then he would have to have left directly from Hong Kong to LA and didn't indicate anything in his schedule about this and whenever JG has any event they update his agenda at least a week before.

Hmm... But again like our chingus have already said here, there was a news about JG was already in that RE's attendee list in LA (although, it was not in his management's schedule). And yes, since I watched RE's interview when Milla was in SK, she said that she would wait for JG in LA soon, so she could gave him back a favor. That's why from that interview forward, I have a thought that he would go to LA soon, I dunno when, but when I knew there was such an event, it just crossed my mind that JG would go there. Oh, my, whatever. I'll just think whatever I want then. LOL! Because it doesn't change any fact that actually he got a strong reason to avoid the rumor by go to LA, or even stay in Hk longer, since he didn't have any schedule in SK after his Hk's FM. But correct me again if I wrong, I seldom check his schedule, dunno if there was any new update.

• Like 22

2 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@ucieh I didn't know that JG was supposed to attend LA premier of RE after HK concert, i came to know about it in this shippers thread.And his cancellation on the day of breakup news is too much to believe. If he had attended the LA premier,  i would have lost my belief on JoonU,because we know JG he is a true professional,  "remember the talk show he attended(Forgot the host name) due to last minute request of the host inspite of his busy schedule?"

BUT JG is giving me every reason not to! Lol..

What i love about JG is that he is an openbook, his mouth answers before his brain analyzes... Hehe..he is indirectly giving a lot of crumbs lately..

Like when they asked him why he drinks a lot, he could have stopped with saying "I love spending time with my colleagues..... " BUT he added "JE looks beautiful while drunk, so i spend more time talking to her... " LOL you have DIRECTLY told that you have been mesmerized by her beauty and falling for her and wanna spend more time with her..!!! Or am i just reading reading too much between the lines? :ph34r:

do u mean the one with the female comedian-host talk show? the one he sings im yours wasnt it?

and the way JE being shy when JG said that is just soo cute!! 

• Like 20

39 minutes ago, WH said:

Thank you, chingu! :lol: I've been here for quite sometime now & yes, I enjoy this thread :D

I do have a question. It's been bothering me for days ever since I've read about other kdrama casts having a vacation. Does anyone know if SBS ever gave MLSHR casts a reward? Like a vacation or something? Didn't MLSHR got sold for $400K per episode in China? (just cmiiw) 

Maybe ratings is the basis for the reward and not the money earned?

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Maybe ratings is the basis for the reward and not the money earned?

Too bad -_-  It could be an excuse for them to meet and for us to see some crumbs.. ^_^

• Like 13

2 hours ago, chi13lou said:
I just wonder why the RE 6 premiere was listed as Jan 25 instead of Jan 23.

could they missed inform him or there was last minute changed date for the premiere? (i highly doubt both of it were the case) 

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I just wonder why the RE 6 premiere was listed as Jan 25 instead of Jan 23.

1 minute ago, nsyavita said:

could they missed inform him or there was last minute changed date for the premiere? (i highly doubt both of it were the case) 

January 25 is the premiere date for Korea (when the general public can finally see it), January 23 was the red carpet event in LA but the movie officially premieres for the public in the US this friday January 27.

• Like 17

9 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

January 25 is the premiere date for Korea (when the general public can finally see it), January 23 was the red carpet event in LA but the movie officially premieres for the public in the US this friday January 27.

Thanks for the info.

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, lanjung said:

I Love Your very intelligent questions. With my little knowlegde & information. I'll answer you. and other stargazers, if there is anything not right, just correct me!!!!

1. We really don't know that he gonna go to LA. cause there is no information, although LjG, he himself used to tell Milla that He's gonna see her in LA & Milla Couple said they were welcome him.

2. I don't know why Namoo not change his schedule on the website, but surely, there were many events not show up on that website but LJG still attend. For sure you can check his real work & schedule in 2015-2016.

3. I found out that information from this thread, too (that instagram account's deleted that post). and before IU's break up news released. I've already taken those pictures and you can check again at page 635&636.

****@@@@*****

Check this one out. 
This is the list of time that I made, so that all of u can clear about what happened before & after IU's break up news was public.

@In the morning 23/1:
- there's information that LJG had listed as a confirmed attendance guest at RE Premiere in LA.
- 9h15 (my local time GMT+7=7h15 korean time): Nothing change. lJG's Stalker Fan twitted : "Oppa will attend the RE:6 LA premiere.. he will fly from HLG to LA, he must be really tired, hope he will be okay." (Pages 635 in soompi shipper's thread)
- 13h: LJG come to the airport.
- 13h30: LJG making a flying bird shadow.
-  And his agent suddenly announced right away that He'd not gone to LA but going home, with the reason: "he wouldn't have much time to rest plus he has such a small role in the movie, Hollywood press probably wouldn't pay him much attention. "

**** Then, He stayed at the airport until 16h to get the flight back to SK.  (Why he come to the airport so early?3hour, It's not normal, cause he always show up 2 or 1,5 hour before flight. Not waiting too long except delayed, but there's no information about delayed flight)
-   He arrived in SK  same time with Big Bang. (arround 10pm) flight time's 3h15'

****@@@ *** check this list & aswer yourself.

Umm, his agency didn't say that. I said the highlighted portion, lol. That comment was my own speculation about why he wasn't going. (That would be great if I could actually be his agent though - where do I sign up? haha) 

If you want to read a trans of Namoo's official statement, go here: 

Namoo saying he couldn't go because of "schedule reasons" is true if they didn't want to overwhelm him. Technically, he could've done it. But his schedule would've been very tight with little time to rest. 

Anyways, everyone keeps talking about the list that confirmed his attendance but it was taken down before I could see it. I wish someone had screencapped it. :/ Someone said Regal LA Stadium (where the LA premiere was behind held) actually posted a list, but I can't find it. But if people are just referencing this list, I have to say I'm a little skeptical of that website. I'd trust Regal over that website any day of the week, but again, I can't find the source.

However, the rumor that he would be going to the LA premiere most definitely started circling before the break-up news hit. Reading page 635, and then going into 636 onwards is still hilarious to me because this thread goes into overdrive, haha.

• Like 19

1 hour ago, krysyuy said:

thank u for ur info, i wonder if he will do fan gathering to watch the RE movie?like last year he did to watch last eps of mlshr? 

so to think rationally, he is never had plan to go to LA because of its overlap with his schedule. 

• Like 10