[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Morning Stargazers..TGIF :)

Looking Forward for RE PRESS CON TODAY - Since it also support by SONY and Jieun is SONY AUDIO model haha...can we hoping she will attending also as guess..lol. Hahaahaha..our shipper heart..hihi..become greedy day by day hahaha..

Hope u will like this cute video when bunny jieun sang good day with dancing..So me and my line chat group was discussing whether this the reason oppa love this song? Bc He Watched This vid at Youtube..bc all we know he is CCTV indeed right?? Haha.. Thanks to @Thirzazha94  for pointing this vid :wub:

HAVE A NICE DAY! BBJX CURSE/BLESSING COMES TRUE! :heart:

• Like 17

9 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

@riuenu Chingu, do you even sleep? :lol:

I know we're all hoping IU/Jieunie and some of the SHR cast will be at the premiere. @chi13lou that's in our current chant, right? By the way, I haven't seen anyone mention the time of the premiere. Does anyone know yet? @JGiGrande @Diana Blanche @Silvermaine Any news from the Joongi thread?

Even though Joongi gave us 3 days of cake, I can't help feeling greedy and hoping for a tiny crumb. Just one. 

Anyway, our thread seems to be running like a machine these days. Keep it up chingudeul!!

Annyeong!  You all have a great day or evening!

Erm dunno if someone already answered but it's 7:00 PM KST. :D

• Like 11

19 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

I've been repeatedly watching this video. Really love JE singing. She was so cute. Maybe she was nervous because JG was already there waiting to make his entrance after the second song.

Omo she did look nervous / excited. It's interesting to see for someone who is used to performing in front of a large audience. I don't understand Korean but body language needs no words. 

PS and I agree, she has the most soothing voice. I've been playing this one nonstop lately. Wish JG can watch an entire concert someday. He'll be in awe, more so than he already is: 

• Like 15

4 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Omo she did look nervous / excited. It's interesting to see for someone who is used to performing in front of a large audience. I don't understand Korean but body language needs no words. 

PS and I agree, she has the most soothing voice. I've been playing this one nonstop lately. Wish JG can watch an entire concert someday. He'll be in awe, more so than he already is: 

Once things go the way we are hoping for, he will sit at the front row of her concert along with baking traitor HJH, photographer Hanna, fanboy KHN, and their managers and his stylist (her stylist will be busy backstage).

• Like 16

OMG. This is so very weird. Milla is acting like she's here in the states. Totally understand that she's totally being herself. Doesn't it totally feel strange though seeing that behavior in SK?  That's really common here (I'm super close to Hollywood)...but it just seems surreal to see it happening there. LOL. And I have to think if I was Jieunie watching, I wouldn't be happy at all. The hug...the kiss on the neck. 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, NerinaC said:

kiss his neck, O.o ....I wonder if someone will get jealous.

ahahahaha... Milla seems like one newly discovered JG fan lately with her instastory posts... or maybe she has just found a new adoptive younger brother lol... they're so cute and I'm so happy that JG has a lot of fun experiences working and networking with RE team. Milla and her husband have spoken highly of JG so hopefully he'll get another better chance to work in international projects after this *and perhaps JE can join him somewhere hahaha- still delulu*

By the way, good morning Stargazer chingudeul... here is some more ofc photo of the RE Press Conf from Universal Picture Korea IG:

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

she has the most soothing voice. I've been playing this one nonstop lately

@marimari00 'I don't wanna love somebody else' is one of my favourite songs! both the original and JE's cover of it! I hope JG has listened to it too...

7 minutes ago, NerinaC said:

O.o..... kiss his neck, O.o ....I wonder if someone will get jealous.....

Milla and JoonGi actually planned it to make someone attend the premiere and allow her to stake her claim that he is hers and off-limits.

• Like 15

15 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:
OMG. This is so very weird. Milla is acting like she's at here in the states. Totally understand that she's totally being herself. Doesn't it totally feel strange though seeing that behavior in SK?  That's really common here (I'm super close to Hollywood)...but it just seems surreal to see it happening there. LOL. And I have to think if I was Jieunie watching, I wouldn't be happy at all. The hug...the kiss on the neck. 

I mean, I personally wouldn't worry about it. Everyone knows she's with her husband so... I don't know lol. Joon Gi seemed comfortable.

C2BD1K3UoAEGqJB.jpg

C2BDonQUsAAXvp4.jpg

Interesting geometric patterns on the tux. Doesn't make him look tall though. Hmm

• Like 19

7 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

I mean, I personally wouldn't worry about it. Everyone knows she's with her husband so... I don't know lol. Joon Gi seemed comfortable.

I totally get that. And I'm sure Jieunie will actually tell herself that too. It's just the initial shock of seeing another woman's hands on your man. LOL. But like you said...she could totally be fine with it. :lol:

• Like 16