[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

15 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I hope IU and the rest of the cast are invited.

Spoiler

Anyway...tomorrow and saturday will be golden disks award as well...

any uaenas know whether Jieunie will attend this award? I really pray hard she will not attend this award

Seohyun and baekhyun might not be there for RE, as EXO will be attending this award, day 2 tho and Seohyun will be the MC for Golden Disk awards on Day 1, which is tomorrow.

Spoiler

31st 13–14 January 2017 KINTEX Goyang, Gyeonggi Province, South Korea Day 1: Hwang Chi-yeul, Seohyun, Jung Yong-hwa
Day 2: Kang Sora, Sung Si Kyung

• Like 10

@JGiGrande welcome back, chingu! you're my source of cross-checking whenever I have to test my JG Knowledge here! hahaha... :wub:

Great, so abeonim was indeed in Taiwan! Isn't it weird that it wasn't even his final schedule for FM? not that I complain about it lol... CEO was there too so Taiwan event was important, eh? :heart:

5 minutes ago, JGiGrande said:

No, that man isn't Joongi's daddy. He didn't stay near his son in public during this FM trip.

That sns photo was posted by @eu_yiyu but already deleted on 25th Dec. I didn't know about any other dating rumour last year though.

Hello, stargazers.. I've been away from the thread due to my vacations including his Taiwan FM and semester is starting again. I'd like to assure you that his daddy came along with him to Taiwan!! I wanna scream.. I can't contain my excitement. He invited his dad only once to one of his fm after military discharge before.

Hmm, I doubt Jieun's statement of requesting him to take part as a special guest abruptly in hours. Both wore similar printed outfits.. They might have discussed together, and prepared to support each other. And no way Joongi's dad would come see his son's FM in overseas without his request. There might really have his reason to take his dad to Taiwan. What the reason could be..? Like he wanna introduce his ideal girl to his beloved dad off-screen..? It's kinda cute to imagine ^^

The interactions of JG and JE in all 3 events were really cute and there's no pretending in their closeness like for the sake fan service. I'm so glad how they use apportunities and revealed us their geniune in-love stares on each other during Taiwan events. TBH in my opinion, I think they are still close friends but that doesn't mean they have friendzoned. To me, just look like he is trying to make her being comfort around him first to take steps, kkk. 

PS. I hope he follows the route of his Two Weeks co-stars, his former leading lady Park Hasun and the 2nd male lead in the drama Ryu Soo Young. The drama also had an open ending but they've closed it off in real-life, heard their wedding is on 22nd this month. How dreamy for our Joongi amd Jieun too if they will be ended up showing their transcendent love through times :wub:

how lucky u can attended his FM!!! then we have a trusted and reliable source here!!!! i hope you can tell us more about soso part during his FM and please tell us more about that FM here or in LJG's thread. keke.

@riuenu but, we still have kang hanna and the rest to go right? pray hard!!! pleaseeeee invite themmm

• Like 13

14 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

how lucky u can attended his FM!!! then we have a trusted and reliable source here!!!! i hope you can tell us more about soso part during his FM and please tell us more about that FM here or in LJG's thread. keke.

@riuenu but, we still have kang hanna and the rest to go right? pray hard!!! pleaseeeee invite themmm

please tell us more here @JGiGrande....sorry, I dont really visit Joongi thread...I am just here..if @JGiGrande shared in Joongi thread, will you be our angel @aimwanie to share it with us here 

I also hope Kang Hanna will go, at least her, so that Jieunie will have a company, I start liking her now, and ya, HJH should go as well, hee hee...

• Like 16

Uri Jieunie lockscreen in HD, haha, I wanna stay away from thread for these 2 days for my long abandoned fanbase, yet, I seem cant stay away from this addiction. 

I am back to those days that I eat and sleep here..LOL

273A773B587673650B3707

• Like 23

15 minutes ago, riuenu said:

please tell us more here @JGiGrande....sorry, I dont really visit Joongi thread...I am just here..if @JGiGrande shared in Joongi thread, will you be our angel @aimwanie to share it with us here 

I also hope Kang Hanna will go, at least her, so that Jieunie will have a company, I start liking her now, and ya, HJH should go as well, hee hee...

hehe.. lets hope @JGiGrande got time to make it.. 

ya.. about KHN, i remember ( when im still being a silent reader ) she got bashed a lot here. with being called miss-so-wrong-timing.. keke.. i feel so pity at her at that time. keke. but nah.. little we know... SHE WAS OUR BEST PHOTOGRAPHER FOR JOONU. hahahahahahaha..  HJH of course needs to come. that little spoiled man is needed to share moreee about JE & JG secret.. keke

• Like 19

Annyeong chinggu-dil!!!!  *wave *wave *wave

@riuenu  I'm sorry....my internet connection decided to throw a tantrum again last night....so I wasn't able to particpate. Huhuhu....such a shame!  On the other hand....I think I might have gotten into trouble if I was really able to post....coz my mind was wandering off to places it shouldn't !!!! AHAHAHAHA

@akinahana89  No... back then. I know you haven't had much time coz  I haven't seen any new videos from you! I have subscribed to your YT account you know!  Awwwww...I miss those day!

@starcandy0516 Daebak!  Thank you!!!!  You are a legend!  I absolutely adore you and I am in awe of how you were able to translate all those comments from different sites!  And I so love the way you stick to your guns!  Bravo!!!!

Spoiler

I see we had a visitor.  Not surprised at all.  The way our ship had been sailing....we're bound to attract pirates (just an analogy!).  I am more surprised that there's only one.  hehehehe. 

Never mind my fellow stargazers!  Would be such a waste to even dignify her 1st post.  Let's be kind enough to allow her unload whatever is weighing her down....for her effort at least in creating an account just to post here. HEHEHEHE.  We're definitely stronger and happier than a mere whisper or hiccup could ever take down. 

A friend and I have been discussing about JE's possible status and seriously..... we are no longer waiting for an official announcement about her breakup or if they're still together.  AS PLAIN AS DAY....NO WOMAN will ever ever act the way she has been behaving if she's still in a relationship and I will bet my cute pinky finger on that.  Especially someone as considerate and loyal woman like LJE.  No more expounding needed. 

As for LJG, come on!  The guy is an accomplished flirt no doubt, but even he has his own limitations AND standards of flirting!  All these have been explained, explored, dissected, justified and noted waaaaaaay before, even some from his long time fans.  And I think for those WITH EYES have seen the difference before with his previous partners and now with LJE.  PERIOD. NO COMMA. NO SEMI-COMMA! JUST PERIOD!

Now, it's a totally different matter altogether whether LJE & LJG are in a relationship now.  We all have our own POVs on that one. 

BUT....for now.....along the way....let's just enjoy what we know so far.....be excited for what is to come and just enjoy having a SAFE PLACE for our "delulu" moments.....for our beyond insane investigation! AHAHAHAHA.

So...... what's the conclusion again about last night's topics????? 

• Like 24

8 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

hehe.. lets hope @JGiGrande got time to make it.. 

ya.. about KHN, i remember ( when im still being a silent reader ) she got bashed a lot here. with being called miss-so-wrong-timing.. keke.. i feel so pity at her at that time. keke. but nah.. little we know... SHE WAS OUR BEST PHOTOGRAPHER FOR JOONU. hahahahahahaha..  HJH of course needs to come. that little spoiled man is needed to share moreee about JE & JG secret.. keke

OOPS..I am one of them..I am sorry Kang Hanna..not bashing...just call her Miss Wrong timing BACK THEN. I already face the wall and reflect my mistake already...drawing circle too...

Now now, okay, I love you Hanna, hee hee, please take more photos with our JoonU, and yes HJH...u need to be there!

• Like 12

56 minutes ago, JGiGrande said:

PS. I hope he follows the route of his Two Weeks co-stars, his former leading lady Park Hasun and the 2nd male lead in the drama Ryu Soo Young. The drama also had an open ending but they've closed it off in real-life, heard their wedding is on 22nd this month. How dreamy for our Joongi amd Jieun too if they will be ended up showing their transcendent SoHae love through times :wub:

Thanks for the clarification!

I actually wish he'd go to his Two Weeks costars' wedding and then he's got a +1 for the RSVP which would turn out to be Ji Eun aaasjdfhasjd my delulu mind stahpppp

• Like 15
  • LOL 1

@NerinaC Actualyy, that's what I'm trying to say. I find it odd for LJE used/wore that jacket because it is somewhat big. Then, when LJG worn it again when he came to LJE. It is the same. My imagination tells me that he really wants to wear it on that time because maybe the scent of LJE is already in that jacket. He wants to stick it on his body. Then, he adds the three (3) unbutton buttons of his polo shirt. 

Maybe, he wants also to show to IU that he is also sexy. Don't worry LJG oppa! I will sing with you, " I'm too sexy for my love. Too sexy for my love, my love, my love...." 

Why is it I can't put an emoticon here? Maybe there is something wrong with my internet connection. Just imagine that I have smiley faces, ok? Thanks!

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

OOPS..I am one of them..I am sorry Kang Hanna..not bashing...just call her Miss Wrong timing BACK THEN. I already face the wall and reflect my mistake already...drawing circle too...

Now now, okay, I love you Hanna, hee hee, please take more photos with our JoonU, and yes HJH...u need to be there!

draw the circle till it become doraemon then. reflect the mistake till the doraemon perfectly in shaped!

now u know hanna must be one of the person JE share a lot of secrets~~ 

• Like 12

29 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Annyeong chinggu-dil!!!!  *wave *wave *wave

@riuenu  I'm sorry....my internet connection decided to throw a tantrum again last night....so I wasn't able to particpate. Huhuhu....such a shame!  On the other hand....I think I might have gotten into trouble if I was really able to post....coz my mind was wandering off to places it shouldn't !!!! AHAHAHAHA

@akinahana89  No... back then. I know you haven't had much time coz  I haven't seen any new videos from you! I have subscribed to your YT account you know!  Awwwww...I miss those day!

@starcandy0516 Daebak!  Thank you!!!!  You are a legend!  I absolutely adore you and I am in awe of how you were able to translate all those comments from different sites!  And I so love the way you stick to your guns!  Bravo!!!!

Reveal hidden contents

I see we had a visitor.  Not surprised at all.  The way our ship had been sailing....we're bound to attract pirates (just an analogy!).  I am more surprised that there's only one.  hehehehe. 

Never mind my fellow stargazers!  Would be such a waste to even dignify her 1st post.  Let's be kind enough to allow her unload whatever is weighing her down....for her effort at least in creating an account just to post here. HEHEHEHE.  We're definitely stronger and happier than a mere whisper or hiccup could ever take down. 

A friend and I have been discussing about JE's possible status and seriously..... we are no longer waiting for an official announcement about her breakup or if they're still together.  AS PLAIN AS DAY....NO WOMAN will ever ever act the way she has been behaving if she's still in a relationship and I will bet my cute pinky finger on that.  Especially someone as considerate and loyal woman like LJE.  No more expounding needed. 

As for LJG, come on!  The guy is an accomplished flirt no doubt, but even he has his own limitations AND standards of flirting!  All these have been explained, explored, dissected, justified and noted waaaaaaay before, even some from his long time fans.  And I think for those WITH EYES have seen the difference before with his previous partners and now with LJE.  PERIOD. NO COMMA. NO SEMI-COMMA! JUST PERIOD!

Now, it's a totally different matter altogether whether LJE & LJG are in a relationship now.  We all have our own POVs on that one. 

BUT....for now.....along the way....let's just enjoy what we know so far.....be excited for what is to come and just enjoy having a SAFE PLACE for our "delulu" moments.....for our beyond insane investigation! AHAHAHAHA.

So...... what's the conclusion again about last night's topics????? 

eh hmm..now I am curious what ur mind wander off to...please share... @simplyme_crazyme well...calling me byeontae FBI agent..I guess u are my level as well hahahahahahahahahahaha

as you see...I am way far from my good condition..and there are too much discussion going on, so what conclusion you are looking for hee hee...

Spoiler

you know what....I always love love love what you written, especially this time at the hidden content.

I had long heard of you during my MIA period, after my SAF spam...and now, I saw how powerful your writing are...LOVE IT! 

I am laughing hard that the pirate you mentioned, and for her effort of creating a NEW ACCOUNT just to upload her post.

That is why, never argue with an auditor, you are just digging your own grave.

HAHA! And love how u say about their individual analysis hahahahahaha, alright in short, just loving your spoiler content more den your main content.

well... for our beyond insane investigation <- you are enjoying it much as well right? hahahahahahahaahahahahahaha, and remember, try not to hit the keyword*, you will get tons of photos from me =x

• Like 11

4 minutes ago, samtrocino said:

@NerinaC Actualyy, that's what I'm trying to say. I find it odd for LJE used/wore that jacket because it is somewhat big. Then, when LJG worn it again when he came to LJE. It is the same. My imagination tells me that he really wants to wear it on that time because maybe the scent of LJE is already in that jacket. He wants to stick it on his body. Then, he adds the three (3) unbutton buttons of his polo shirt. 

Maybe, he wants also to show to IU that he is also sexy. Don't worry LJG oppa! I will sing with you, " I'm too sexy for my love. Too sexy for my love, my love, my love...." 

Why is it I can't put an emoticon here? Maybe there is something wrong with my internet connection. Just imagine that I have smiley faces, ok? Thanks!

the mystery still hanging in here~

• Like 7

1 minute ago, aimwanie said:

draw the circle till it become doraemon then. reflect the mistake till the doraemon perfectly in shaped!

now u know hanna must be one of the person JE share a lot of secrets~~ 

why you so meanie to meeeeeeeee :bawling: at least I reflect okay....*contiue drawing circle...* and doraemon is prefect shape is hard okay....

hahahahahaha, yes yes, now I knowwwwwww, Hanna for Jieun side...so HJH for oppa side?? Of sharing secret?? HEE HEE

1 minute ago, aimwanie said:

the mystery still hanging in here~

There is no way to be solve sweetie @aimwanie

eh...I saw the 3 unbutton been mentioned again....oops, is that my bad hahahahahahahahahaa

@NerinaC I wanna stay in this ship forever too...haha, so I am here with you hee hee

• Like 12

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

why you so meanie to meeeeeeeee :bawling: at least I reflect okay....*contiue drawing circle...* and doraemon is prefect shape is hard okay....

hahahahahaha, yes yes, now I knowwwwwww, Hanna for Jieun side...so HJH for oppa side?? Of sharing secret?? HEE HEE

hahahahahahahahaha/ alright alright.. an apple then.. as apologies.. apple = sorry in korean. then mailed it to her instagram. ( now it will be hilarious if u really did it. keke )

yesss.. HJH for oppa side! since he always there for JG. and we knew.. he know a lotss too~~~ we just need to get him excited or drunk. he will for sure tell us evrythingggggg

• Like 13