[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 minute ago, aimwanie said:

and luckily i still can treat my poor heart.. this chinguu really know how to makes myself a pabo fans. hahahaha.

that video.. i still cannot help myself dying.. he always know how to shake this ship out of excitement!

me? Look at @aimwanie again, do u mean me? LOL!! Oppa is the source to be honest..I just taking out evidence from Fanpic..

and he is definitely the cause of our death, sorry Joongi angel, not that I duwan post these in Joongi thread...but if I really posted those, I thinking I will be bashed badly, chop up and causing the unnatural death of me..so I better don't post that, so sorry, I really will rather stay in this thread and happily be my FBI agent here 

• Like 17

3 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Considering there was supposedly a video and photo ban for the FM, whoever shot the video knew beforehand and was ready. The video was intended for IG posting.

Yes, cause he didnt use kinemaster to edit it this time, unlike other time..so is instruction from Joongi Oppa I bet!

@simplyme_crazyme chingu, still alive? really for your meeting?? I am dead, and I am not ready, how I wish you are the auditor I am talking to now...

• Like 15

So everybody, if JoonGi is indeed lurking in our thread or is already a member (suddenly trying to figure out which one of you is he), maybe we should upgrade our daily chant to give him more ideas on how to get his girl and succeed in killing us!

Please reply to this post for suggestions for our daily chant.

• Like 20

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

Yes, cause he didnt use kinemaster to edit it this time, unlike other time..so is instruction from Joongi Oppa I bet!

@simplyme_crazyme chingu, still alive? really for your meeting?? I am dead, and I am not ready, how I wish you are the auditor I am talking to now...

AHAHAHAHA.  I am so dead!  I decided to just send an email to my client! And us in a meeting???? AHAHAHAHAHA.  That would be a riot! We'd end up auditing LJG's actions as well as LJE's changes!!!!

Look at what these two have done to us perfectly logical people!!!!! :crazy:

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

That's one of IU's mysterious charm!  Once you get close to her....you'll never have enough of her.

So true. People always praised her after had contact with her. She is a cute girl and a mature woman in a body. All her cute acts are so natural and not intentionally. She's polite and well behaves. She survived all the hard time and became a success model in a very young age. That's why she got so many jealous haters.

16 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Our LJG is one enchanted man.  Nobody wants to share that beautiful moment when he stopped singing and his Queen enchantingly appeared??? No problem! Our CCTV-King is gonna find it and post it! HAHAHAHAHA! :lol::wub:

The video was taking from the highest stair. Maybe he ordered someone to film it. He wants to have the whole picture of how his fans welcome his queen.

• Like 16

I agree if this video taken by JG's manger or his staff.. because the person exactly know where IU will show up and not shake the phone after all (because fans are always excited and sometimes cant take the video properly when something surprising happendeed)

btw do you noticed if the video is slow down a bit the moment he  take her hand? I played it several times in my phone and in my laptop, the result is the same :phew:

agree with you guys, joongi oppa maybe join us in this thread and know how desperate us especially  @riuenu look for a better video hahahaha :w00t:

• Like 21

20 minutes ago, riuenu said:

EDIT: DID HE MANAGE TO A KISS and LOVE from JIEUNIE???

C1yJAQ1VEAE7O7G.jpg

May I quote this image please? 

His encrypted message turned even cuter..hahahaha:lol:

Giddy emoji..kissing emoji... hmmm

The red lips - i remember clearly Jieun lipstick shade that night is hot red hahaha (that photo where she was holding the pass to his FM)

And "pink" heart...pink seems to be a special color for them...her special mic, the fan-sticks of his FM  

• Like 21

5 minutes ago, cherrynea said:

I was waiting for a good video of them when someone posted it on twitter.then i was like yeay another video with new angle..but then i was shocked that it was JG who posted it in IG..:lol:

Does nobody realised that in that video, it was edited. He slow-mo the moment he held her hands..then the video returns to normal again..i thought my video was lagging..but nope repeated it few times still the same..:w00t:

yes yes!! I did notice something weird!! cause the music went haywire!! and after you had mentioned that, YES!! HE SLOW MOTION THE VIDEO!!!! The action cant really tell...but is the background "For you" music that give him away, wanna join my FBI team chingu ya? *wink* LOL, I am recruiting member now

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

@riuenu Your new assignment is to check if IU has commented or liked any of the last 4 IG posts!

I will like to..but my meeting with KPMG is in 55min time, and I am not yet done with my lunch yet!!! Lucky agenda done from their side..but I still need to prepare for it!

• Like 21

13 minutes ago, crazyshell said:

The video was taking from the highest stair. Maybe he ordered someone to film it. He wants to have the whole picture of how his fans welcome his queen.

mwhahaha.... perhaps he assigned many staff in all the strategic vantage points of the venue to capture that very moment....  :grimace:

• Like 15

31 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

So many things are happening...why do I feel that something big is going to happen? 

Yes!!!! Everything LJG is doing of late seems incredibly crafted and timed. They're not going to wait a year. A couple of months, maybe. In a way, he and LJE are playing the public, right now...but I can't say I mind!! :grin:

• Like 23

11 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

His latest IG post is really asking us to ship harder, aigoo, aigoo.

Oh yeah! hehhehehe

And we are so lucky to be shipping them.  I don't think there's a luckier shipper group than us.  So much love!  So much adoring moments! We don't even have to go hunting for crumbs....they're pretty much being handed down to us!

Awwwww......group hug!  :wub:

• Like 24

4 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Oh yeah! hehhehehe

And we are so lucky to be shipping them.  I don't think there's a luckier shipper group than us.  So much love!  So much adoring moments! We don't even have to go hunting for crumbs....they're pretty much being handed down to us!

Awwwww......group hug!  :wub:

May I recruit Oppa as my FBI head of in charge LOL....alright...I calm down after finishing my lunch, while crazily doing up my preparation..guess I am more or less ready for meeting...

GROUP HUG STARGAZERS!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

Since I still have time, I should backread and reply where I left from, before this video started to make me go haywire, look like there is still another round, cause our stargazers from another side of the world still in dreamland...

I didnt find Jieunie liking oppa post....but I found out this, Oppa is very free today...

Spoiler

C1yOE0dUkAAHctf.jpg

Source: 2joongi twitter

• Like 23

1 hour ago, darker91 said:

Love watch this video:

JE/IU's laugh is loud, very" happy in 1:14 and in 1:22 she said "Oppa" and hugged him.

Listen closely in 1:39 JE/IU laugh very funny:lol:.

In 2:54 & 3:00 laugh out loud.

And in 3:41 her compliment to him amused herself.

Thank you so much for sharing this video!

Wish there were eng sub though. 

So...........

Did they..........

Have dinner together in Taipei?

Which hotels were they staying?

Should I just make a fanfic out of this?

These two are too shippable I really KENOT.

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, ladylia257 said:

Thank you so much for sharing this video!

Wish there were eng sub though. 

So...........

Did they..........

Have dinner together in Taipei?

Which hotels were they staying?

Should I just make a fanfic out of this?

These two are too shippable I really KENOT.

PLEASE DO!!! I BEEN WAITING FOR JOONU FANFIC for god know how long

*wave* @akinahana89 , look like captain is still awake!! Waiting for her memorable comment!! I willl be leaving thread for an hour in 20min time

• Like 14