[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, riuenu said:

I squealed the second times this morning as well...=P

It can only be for three reasons -

1. They are still together. Those writing articles about couples with big age gaps are either IU haters, hence her not being included, or are JoonU shippers who prefer not to include them.

2. K-media cannot see anything suspicious about what transpired during the last 2 weekends.

3. K-media is just waiting for the go-signal from someone out there.

• Like 22

I'm going insane right now!! Not only JG going crazy but Stargazers also going crazy too after what he had posted on his ig for the last few days especially today...this is totally insane!! HE IS OBVIOUSLY CRAZY IN LOVE!! 

Did he asked his staff to record the video for him and edited it for him?? I never seen any fancam from that view...and I didn't see the kinemaster watermark at the video..obviously the person who record the video know where to zoom in as soon as JE appeared on the stage.. please let me know if you guys has seen any fancam from the same view..

I'm sure he is unofficially trying to tell the fans that this is the girl that he care and love right now...haha delulu :wub:

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, darker91 said:

Love watch this video:

JE/IU's laugh is loud, very" happy in 1:14 and in 1:22 she said "Oppa" and hugged him.

Listen closely in 1:39 JE/IU laugh very funny:lol:.

In 2:54 & 3:00 laugh out loud.

And in 3:41 her compliment to him amused herself.

THEY ARE FLIRTING AND TEASING HERE ACTUALLY.. IVE BEEN REPEATING THIS FOR ALMOST 20X HAHAHA!

Edited by akinahana89
Please don't quote videos!
  • Like 20

1 hour ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

@riuenu Aigoo!  There you go again, obsessing about LJG's chest! :rolleyes::lol:  Mind your eyes chinggu!

She has special pass to look at JoonGi's body parts as part of her investigation.LOL FBI special investigator @riuenu do a good job and report findings ASAP or else this privilege will be taken away from you!

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  If not for the heart emoticons, I would think you're shouting at the top of your lungs with veins out, fist high up and jumping!

Gotta give it to him....he sure knows how to make a woman's heart flutter and he sure knows how to show how proud he is of her...of them. Ayiiiiiiiiiiii!

bhuahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha actually I would gladly do that!!! but im at office hhahaaa i need to keep my image hhahhaaa

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

1. They are still together. Those writing articles about couples with big age gaps are either IU haters, hence her not being included, or are JoonU shippers who prefer not to include them.

2. K-media cannot see anything suspicious about what transpired during the last 2 weekends.

number three... definitely !! 

kyaaaaaa *still thrilling* 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, fidda868 said:

I'm going insane right now!! Not only JG going crazy but Stargazers also going crazy too after what he had posted on his ig for the last few days especially today...this is totally insane!! HE IS OBVIOUSLY CRAZY IN LOVE!! 

Did he asked his staff to record the video for him and edited it for him?? I never seen any fancam from that view...and I didn't see the kinemaster watermark at the video..obviously the person who record the video know where to zoom in as soon as JE appeared on the stage.. please let me know if you guys has seen any fancam from the same view..

I'm sure he is unofficially trying to tell the fans that this is the girl that he care and love right now...haha delulu :wub:

His manager is in that location so maybe he is the one who vid this <3 

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I choose number 3 hhehheee

• Like 16

1 minute ago, chi13lou said:

She has special pass to look at JoonGi's body parts as part of her investigation.LOL FBI special investigator @riuenu do a good job and report findings ASAP or else this privilege will be taken away from you!

how come u can be so calmly and backreading each post....u seriously damn daebak...I was still teasing @aimwanie about she asking me to give her something to die for, and I give her the unbutton photo..and now, oppa gave us something that make me instantly dead.

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Joon Gi with his daily IU dose. :lol: :blush:

That's one of IU's mysterious charm!  Once you get close to her....you'll never have enough of her.

Our LJG is one enchanted man.  Nobody wants to share that beautiful moment when he stopped singing and his Queen enchantingly appeared??? No problem! Our CCTV-King is gonna find it and post it! HAHAHAHAHA! :lol::wub:

• Like 22

1 minute ago, scarletcryz said:

THEY ARE FLIRTING AND TEASING HERE ACTUALLY.. IVE BEEN REPEATING THIS FOR ALMOST 20X HAHAHA!

they areeee!!! i love the part where IU said he is the best and that "keurae" part form oppa just makes me smileeee till my earrrrr

• Like 23

10 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Can I pick option 3?? Pretty plz, :blush:

option 1 n 2 is not preferable (especially option 1)

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

how come u can be so calmly and backreading each post....u seriously damn daebak...I was still teasing @aimwanie about she asking me to give her something to die for, and I give her the unbutton photo..and now, oppa gave us something that make me instantly dead.

and luckily i still can treat my poor heart.. this chinguu really know how to makes myself a pabo fans. hahahaha.

that video.. i still cannot help myself dying.. he always know how to shake this ship out of excitement!

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

Considering there was supposedly a video and photo ban for the FM, whoever shot the video knew beforehand and was ready. The video was intended for IG posting.

• Like 22