[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 minutes ago, whyo said:

It could be, because SHR was pre-produced and the last shoot around June/ July (if I'm not mistaken). But maybe it wasn't she. Because we know she has BF. But yeaaah... I agree with you "LJG and IU have formed a great bond with each other.". From the 6 minute trailer I briefly declare that I'm team WangSo. 
#let me join you to delusional mind  cici09.gif

Sounds like a long term girlfriend.  So hoping is IU but the gf is an actress not actress/singer.  I need two seconds ..... ok I'm fine as long he's not married I still will ship him with IU.  I have never shipped anyone openly and JoonU is the first and will be the only pair.  

• Like 16

@q4q4 yep yep I was like shipping for fun, half hearted abit until IU posted that ep 16 pix on her IG. I still can't get over it.

If she didn't post for so long then all of a sudden she post that!!! I have half a heart to think she us trying to cheer up fans who didn't get to see ep16 but it's still not logical. I hope she is not trolling us.

She must have like that scene very much. I like it alot too. That really really short scene was the sweetest to me and the way she look at him:w00t:

But then I am so worried for her falling for joon gi becos I don't think he is easy to handle, like a hot ball of fire jumping around. I still think the other rumoured gf will be able to handle him better because she is quite a daredevil as well, high jumping into oceans, trekking in the jungle and all..

Ok am rambling. But feelings and relationships are complicated.hmmm, I look forward to seeing ljg n iu at the year end awards. :wub:

• Like 18

1 hour ago, Diana Blanche said:

To put fuel on the fire: In accordance with a comment by one of LJG old fan, he has a girlfriend who is the actress. I'm happy for them. I wonder who she can be. It looks like the news is from September 2016

I don't have to repost her comment. You can read it on Lee Joon Gi thread in SOOMPI. It is the penultimate comment on page 1492.

Hmmm....not the greatest of news but we can work with this. It took Nicky and Cecilia two years to find their way to each other, I can work through current girlfriends/boyfriends. 

• Like 17

For me, is the first time too when I ship a couple of actor/actress. (LJG/IU) They are perfect together and so beautiful...:heart:  And like many of you I hope is IU. I don't think that there is an old relation. In 2014 when he was shooting Gunman in Joseon he said that he has no girlfriend because he has no time to find one. The rumors about him and Jeon Hye-Bin he denied them three times and even NAMOO got involved and denied them. I don't think he lied. Whoever his girlfriend is (still I clung to my hope to be IU) my feeling is that they will not disclose too soon this aspect of their private life because unfortunately, sometimes fans are a terrible thing.

• Like 18

I just gotta point out how amazing SoSoo shippers are in supporting this OTP LOL in spite of the reported BFs and rumoured GFs its clear that we will go down with both SoSoo AND JoonU ships 

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, freckledbelle said:

He mentioned that he will not admit if he has a gf unless they're going to get married. Or something like that. So him having a gf is not really shocking to me.

I am a JG and JE fan. I like their unusual chemistry. It doesn't matter if both are in a relationship. :)

I second this :wub:

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@q4q4 yep yep I was like shipping for fun, half hearted abit until IU posted that ep 16 pix on her IG. I still can't get over it.

If she didn't post for so long then all of a sudden she post that!!! I have half a heart to think she us trying to cheer up fans who didn't get to see ep16 but it's still not logical. I hope she is not trolling us.

She must have like that scene very much. I like it alot too. That really really short scene was the sweetest to me and the way she look at him:w00t:

But then I am so worried for her falling for joon gi becos I don't think he is easy to handle, like a hot ball of fire jumping around. I still think the other rumoured gf will be able to handle him better because she is quite a daredevil as well, high jumping into oceans, trekking in the jungle and all..

Ok am rambling. But feelings and relationships are complicated.hmmm, I look forward to seeing ljg n iu at the year end awards. :wub:

Although that Joon Gi can't keep still but he might have a quiet side, and people do get attracted to someone who has different personalities and interests, because it fulfill what they are lacking and things they can learn from each others  I'm like that and also most of people I've known.  My ideal type is someone who's similar to me, but strangely I have never got into a relationship with this type.   

• Like 14

This 

21 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Hmmm....not the greatest of news but we can work with this. It took Nicky and Cecilia two years to find their way to each other, I can work through current girlfriends/boyfriends. 

And this

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

Saw it and immediately prepared myself for the worst being that the relationship before SHR since the news is from September 2016 so it couldn't be IU.. but then my delusional mind went ahead and said "But what if they got together IN September 2016" then there's a high chance that it CAN be IU! LOL but whatever the case may be, it's pretty clear to see that LJG and IU have formed a great bond with each other. I hope they get casted again in the future :wub:.. 

Reveal hidden contents

And I hope they come out in public soon LOL just let me live in my delusional mind for a bit guys 

That's the spirit! :)

• Like 17

1 minute ago, jetsu said:

Although that Joon Gi can't keep still but he might have a quiet side, and people do get attracted to someone who has different personalities and interests, because it fulfill what they are lacking and things they can learn from each others  I'm like that and also most of people I've known.  My ideal type is someone who's similar to me, but strangely I have never got into a relationship with this type.   

True. I have a goofy, loud and emotional personality and my fiancé is the complete opposite. He brings the calm to my storm lol but to get back to the topic at hand: that's probably why LJG was intrigued by LJE. Opposites attract

• Like 17

I have been following all this talk about LJG and his rumoured gf. If it's any consolation to JoonU shippers, I would just like to say that you shouldn't believe everything you read online and certainly never from a single source. Anecdotal evidence is flawed because it's based on individual perception. Let's move on. 

• Like 21

Well, we all delved into this ship knowing the real life situation of both, knowing LJE has a boyfriend and taking into consideration that LJG too may have someone in his life, which is totally normal so it's no news to hear this news, whether true or not.

And as pointed out maybe we were all kind of half hearted in this ship up until IU posted that pic in her IG and until we got these BTS videos that constantly show us that there is definitely something going on, you can see it in their eyes and interactions,  then again maybe we're seeing too much into things, shippers tend to do that but I reckon we are all rational enough to notice what is real and what is not so I don't think they are faking when there is that glow in their eyes every time they look at each other and the interactions also demonstrate them to be close and affectionate, maybe not 100% romantic wise but still close enough to that.

Whatever the future holds we cannot know, I will enjoy their chemistry until the drama ends and in everything they may provide us with, I am happy with just seeing them as close friends and have a great relationship with each other, until one or both of them are not married we can still ship them while respecting their decisions. 

• Like 21

16 minutes ago, Diana Blanche said:

For me, is the first time too when I ship a couple of actor/actress. (LJG/IU) They are perfect together and so beautiful...:heart:  And like many of you I hope is IU. I don't think that there is an old relation. In 2014 when he was shooting Gunman in Joseon he said that he has no girlfriend because he has no time to find one. The rumors about him and Jeon Hye-Bin he denied them three times and even NAMOO got involved and denied them. I don't think he lied. Whoever his girlfriend is (still I clung to my hope to be IU) my feeling is that they will not disclose too soon this aspect of their private life because unfortunately, sometimes fans are a terrible thing.

Although he said he will not admit to have a gf, but I don't think he lied when caught with the same girl for so many times.  He's at a marriage age, so there's no problem with 'yes we are dating' and fans will accept that, there's no reason to deny it except it's true they are not dating.  

• Like 13

Regarding LJG..i think he does not have a gf. Because basing from my observation from their bts, a guy wouldn't act like that around a girl especially during kissing scenes knowing he has a gf. I mean i would not like it if were the gf seeing him so happy during the kissing scenes. And if i were a guy i would not act like that at all. You know, to avoid jealousy or misunderstandings? Unless the gf is that open-minded or understanding.:) or maybe im just too old fashioned. And desperate.:)

• Like 18

This thread on fire:lol:

It is normal male/female lead experience an attraction towards each other. I mean, who can really be professional when you have to spend most of your time kissing, hugging, holding hand, argue & spell all the sweet words like gf/bf?  Nonetheless end of the day, it is up to them to choose to accept that feeling or let it go . We know most of male/female lead end up being together, like Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie & few k-drama actor/actress.

If you read my post you might realize, i never once mentioned about IU bf before. So i will do the same though JG also has a gf ( I would suspect his gf is 2nd lead for Joseon GM). 

For me, i will continue to ship JG/IU:wub:. Doesn't matter if currently they are with someone else. At this moment i just want to feed my dedulu...arghhh can't forget  all those subtle cues in bts:bawling:

• Like 19

1 hour ago, q4q4 said:

It also doesn't help that LJE & LJG's current Instagram posts and BTS are feeding my mind right now LOL 

I was just thinking about this from a cynical PR point of view i.e. IU and LJG are purposely teasing us with IG posts and a "showmance" in order to increase fandom and ratings. 

And I don't care! I don't care if it's fake or if one of them is secretly married with kids or anything else. Whatever they are selling, I am buying it because they really are that cute together. 

• Like 18

2 hours ago, Diana Blanche said:

To put fuel on the fire: In accordance with a comment by one of LJG old fan, he has a girlfriend who is the actress. I'm happy for them. I wonder who she can be. It looks like the news is from September 2016

I don't have to repost her comment. You can read it on Lee Joon Gi thread in SOOMPI. It is the penultimate comment on page 1492.

OHHH NOOOO!!! :dizzy:

1 hour ago, gendhisputih said:

Seriously? Oh no Oppa.... I cannot stand to hear this, andwwweeee....!!!! :anguished:

Hopefully the SH "cursed" does exist.. :grin: So I can have both SoSoo shippers and JunnU shippers.. Oh, my devilish wish...

#sorrymypoorLJKGF #sorrymypoorJKH I just want, so badly, my OTP will ending with happily ever after, in my version.. Hihihihi :glasses:

If that really happen.....

LET'S KEEP OUR FAITH FOR SHIPPING THEM, GUYSS! :bawling:

LET'S STAY IN OUR "DENIAL" OF REALITY, AT LEAST, UNTIL ONE OF THEM BEING TAKEN (GETTING MARRIED)!! KKKKKKKKKKKK!! :D:D:D

Sorry, couldn't help it since they have PERFECT chemistry together, either in ML or real life... Let's include them in our primary prayer!! Kkkkkkk! Let's keep cursing (#ScarletHeartOTPCurse) them! :lol:

Let's pretend it was never happened *DENIAL MODE ON*

Hahahaha, ok I'm already insane. But seriously, like Adele Song "All I Ask", let's just, at least, sharing their memories & moments together, so that we can use that when we can't get their togetherness again. Hahaha *so sad but keep in my denial world* :blush:

• Like 20

49 minutes ago, namielovesanime said:

I have been following all this talk about LJG and his rumoured gf. If it's any consolation to JoonU shippers, I would just like to say that you shouldn't believe everything you read online and certainly never from a single source. Anecdotal evidence is flawed because it's based on individual perception. Let's move on. 

In large I would agree with you. But reading that comment I understand that source is a korean fan very close to LJG entourage and I considered a credible one. Of course everyone is free to think what she/he wants. Was not my intention to ruin your mode and I apologize if I did that :(

• Like 6