[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@meahri_1 chingu, that I am not too sure already, cause oppa like to wear color contact len, that color similar to his Lotte press conference len but this lady seem like like to change his lens color, so I am confused as well.

Still trying to find the original picture for that. Will update you once I found the picture hee hee

cause here, he is wearing similar color lens as well

CzmRm2dVEAEB40u.jpg

CzmRm2eUQAA_mUP.jpg

Source: 2joongi, she dun edit her photo 

Spoiler

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Uri Oppa is very happy today, hahahahaha, annyeong oppa!!

I like his hair now...gain some weight oppa

Source: s_s_soni

:wub: yess i like his hairstyle, he look fresh but for sunglasses i prefer when he arrived at Japan...ah i can't wait for SBS awards he can use this hairstyle and black suit. Hmm...we'll see what Ji Eun wear to Hong Kong :D maybe she will choose black jacket too!

• Like 9

24 minutes ago, desvlo said:

JoonGi follows 59 people on IG now :astonished:

Haha, Joongi is so active on IG, I know that 57 will be out of sync soon, once he had more project or event...nothing to worry about tho

BUT! If he really unfollow 2 just to maintain at 57, MEAN...something is really very fishy going on...hahahahahahahaha

As a FBI agent, I will start stalking his following from now... =x

• Like 11

Just now, desvlo said:

@kilovekyo I'm not sure if he's been following her before my friend~

@riuenu I do hope he unfollows 2 people so it's back on 57! Lol I'm pretty sure all of us would go crazy here! and yes, we need a reliable FBI agent like you to feed us crumbs and satisfy our *delulu* minds :w00t:

But my heart can't calm if he follow that woman hahaa...even i know she's under same management with him right, still consider as friend but again she's one of 'villain' :phew: i think this emergency issue, we need our FBI agent @riuenu to report here.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

But my heart can't calm if he follow that woman hahaa...even i know she's under same management with him right, still consider as friend but again she's one of 'villain' :phew: i think this emergency issue, we need our FBI agent @riuenu to report here.

After all that we have discussed here, do you still doubt his devotion?:blush: She could be just a shield like HaNa.:wub:

Let's have everlasting faith in our ship!!!

BBJX curse, come true! menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, qwenli said:

@meahri_1 the photo with the different colour eye is PHOTOSHOP

@riuenu some people may missed your fine prints, so best you avoid posting those fake dual colour eye photos.

As far as I know, we are allowed by Soompi to post these kinds of pictures. But will also ask the mods esp @akinahana89 if such is a violation.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

After all that we have discussed here, do you still doubt his devotion?:blush: She could be just a shield like HaNa.:wub:

Let's have everlasting faith in our ship!!!

BBJX curse, come true!

Hahaa...i just surprise suddenly that name appeared. Thanks chinguu to keep remind me and chant for BBJX curse, come true!! 

• Like 5

@akinahana89captain, please do advise.

Cause to me, no matter what shop what edit it is, I did make it clear in my post that, it is photoshop, and at least it is edited. even it is fine line, fine print, or what so ever, I still did state, and I didnt make it so small till it like some fine print in those T&C that we read. Even I didnt, isnt this thread for us just to delulu abit? No?

Now, I am really confuse what can I post and what I cant post already, and even my so call FBI analysis, I also dare not post it here already, what if I over delulu, and that can be worst then those fan edit pic, if not I guess my post will be all in spoiler tag...and that make it no point for me posting all the spoiler tag here

• Like 9

1 hour ago, MrKobegiant said:

Ladies, he's always followed JHB(heavenbin83). It's not new. Why do I know? I've been waiting for him to UNFOLLOW her. And it hasn't happened :angry:

LOL...same goes to me..i've been waiting for him to unfollow her since I heard the news about their dating rumours!! Haha.. 

• Like 9

On 12/12/2016 at 3:44 PM, Lampel said:

It's definitely related to Catholicism (i'm a Catholic too)!!  Maybe its a Christmas gift for someone who loves wearing cross pendants (my delulu mind in full gear):blush:

OMG I'm thinking the same. Ji Eun must have picked the cross necklace for Joon Gi. 

Spoiler

Or perhaps if she already gained faith in God thanks to JG, she bought it for herself. :phew:

Edit: She's a Christian, not an atheist :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7