[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

It suddenly dawn onto me that its funny the mlshr folks are attending the concert today?! Why not yesterday? 

I think its becos originally joongi was supposed to go with them? He was supposed to only hv one fm yesterday but just recently added another session today....so in my delulu mind is, he wld hv gone if he didnt add a second fm. Haha.

N i really give up on their clothings, maybe they really did try to match :wub: 

• Like 22

Saying this now. It's pretty HUGE that Voldy was absent at both concerts. :phew:;)  Especially with the turn out that she did get from her friends and her ML family.  If there ever was a time to show everyone they're still together and going strong...this would have been it.

IU saying good night!

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Saying this now. It's pretty HUGE that Voldy was absent at both concerts. :phew:;)  Especially with the turn out that she did get from her friends and her ML family.  If there ever was a time to show everyone they're still together and going strong...this would have been it.

I think voldy is out of Jieuns life. It's just that they're not at liberty to divulge it now but maybe next year. Hopefully before Valentine's Day. :)

• Like 11

7 minutes ago, i11ega11yb1onde said:

I think voldy is out of Jieuns life. It's just that they're not at liberty to divulge it now but maybe next year. Hopefully before Valentine's Day. :)

Agree. There are several of the Uaena on our thread (me included) who actually have a feeling the breakup may have happened a while ago . Between the drama and the concerts, etc., best to keep mum so as to minimize any negative impact.  :vicx:

Just stating the obvious since some in our family here have been waiting to see if he turned up this weekend.

• Like 14

i also think that JG is supposed to go with the MLSHR fam today like @qwenli said.. its like they all promised to go today and JG have no schedule before he added another one fan meeting today so maybe he did intend to go but can't because of his schedule.. i personally think with JG attachment and fondness toward Jieun he will support her unless his schedule prevent him to do so but no doubt he sending his support to Jieun even if he's not in the audience....

its truly a suspicious thing that voldy did't come to any of her concert.. i mean last year he attend the first one and Jieun fan have no problem with it so its not about the fan at all... as far as i know Voldy don't have any schedule and i think IF they still in relationship Voldy will know about Jieun concert way long before it was announce and can arrange his schedule.. its just a weird thing for me that vold did't come at all....

i think its too much of coincidence for our JoonU it became almost impossible... its either they actually matching out their cloth just because they can't announce or be with each other so its just another way of support each other or just fate playing with them and us... LOL 

but in all seriousness JG and Jieun both tasted the hardness before achieving what they have... that's why they understand and comfortable with each other so much cause there is no need for word.. they totally in sync together and like we all can see even if they on top of their game they don't forget their fan and their root in life.. they both admire each other and respect each other as working partner but as a man and woman there is totally an sexual attraction.. cause if you don't believe me just watch their BTS , press con and magazine shoot... there is a spark when they together and to me that's why i'm in this ship...

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Agree. There are several of the Uaena on our thread (me included) who actually have a feeling the breakup may have happened a while ago . Between the drama and the concerts, etc., best to keep mum so as to minimize any negative impact.  :vicx:

Just stating the obvious since some in our family here have been waiting to see if he turned up this weekend.

She wasn't able to resist WS in the drama and in real life too. I really cannot blame her. :D:)

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

What in the?! It looks like they have the same designer or are their stylists friends with each other? They are acting like a couple who coordinate their clothes. :D In their country they have this couple outfit craze but I don't think that they just want to go with the trend. I think these signs are their subtle announcement that they're together. I don't have any objection or reaction though. :)

• Like 17

8 minutes ago, i11ega11yb1onde said:

What in the?! It looks like they have the same designer or are their stylists friends with each other?

Or their stylists are friends and both shippers so they planned the outfits to match without Joongi and IU knowing about it.:wub:

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, i11ega11yb1onde said:

What in the?! It looks like they have the same designer or are their stylists friends with each other? They are acting like a couple who coordinate their clothes. :D In their country they have this couple outfit craze but I don't think that they just want to go with the trend. I think these signs are their subtle announcement that they're together. I don't have any objection or reaction though. :)

LOL. You bring up something that We've heard might be true. When SK celebrities are dating (just saying in general  ;)) the managers and stylists do know each other, so the jokes we've heard about matching might not be too far fetched.

• Like 13

43 minutes ago, violet90 said:

i also think that JG is supposed to go with the MLSHR fam today like @qwenli said.. its like they all promised to go today and JG have no schedule before he added another one fan meeting today so maybe he did intend to go but can't because of his schedule.. i personally think with JG attachment and fondness toward Jieun he will support her unless his schedule prevent him to do so but no doubt he sending his support to Jieun even if he's not in the audience....

its truly a suspicious thing that voldy did't come to any of her concert.. i mean last year he attend the first one and Jieun fan have no problem with it so its not about the fan at all... as far as i know Voldy don't have any schedule and i think IF they still in relationship Voldy will know about Jieun concert way long before it was announce and can arrange his schedule.. its just a weird thing for me that vold did't come at all....

i think its too much of coincidence for our JoonU it became almost impossible... its either they actually matching out their cloth just because they can't announce or be with each other so its just another way of support each other or just fate playing with them and us... LOL 

but in all seriousness JG and Jieun both tasted the hardness before achieving what they have... that's why they understand and comfortable with each other so much cause there is no need for word.. they totally in sync together and like we all can see even if they on top of their game they don't forget their fan and their root in life.. they both admire each other and respect each other as working partner but as a man and woman there is totally an sexual attraction.. cause if you don't believe me just watch their BTS , press con and magazine shoot... there is a spark when they together and to me that's why i'm in this ship...

Yeah, seriously their "coincidences"(?) matched-outfits since ML's wrap up party become more and more SERIOUS/SUSPICIOUS right now. Even if it was a joke or promotion for ML, it's not funny anymore because ML was already ended for a long time. So what for?? I dunno if it just our delulu mind (about the similarities) or what but IMO this LOT OF coincidences couldn't be mentioned as COINCIDENCES anymore. There should be something behind it, I mean we called something as "coincidences" if something happened ACCIDENTALLY or UNCONSCIOUSLY for a FEW times. But you could see the fact that it was not a FEW times anymore. It began to give me a feel of INTENTIONALLY, rather than COINCIDENTALLY.

Remember, like in ML, When WS chosen to be the leader of Rain Ritual? There's no such a thing as a "Heaven-Will", it is a person that make it look that way. (LOL, ok, I'm in serious, severe "addicted" condition level right now. Just ignore my bubbling. Hahaha). But if that really true COINCIDENCES (a.k.a It was a fate/destiny, which I'm unsure about that possibility, because it is a RARE condition) , I'll seal the deal that JoonU was SoSoo reincarnation. Mwahahahaha!!

• Like 18

Last post (& deluluing?) for today before I go to sleep (It has already past 01:00 AM in my part of world). Is that your "message" for JG on the screen, JE ssi?? LOL!!

.                    - WAIT ME-

Edit: Good nite, stargazer, have a sweet dream (already or later) about our JoonU!! Hope there'll be A LOT of GREAT MIRACLES happened in the future for our JoonU! BBJX Curse Come true!!!

Edited by caramelovers07
  • Like 10

10 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

Maybe Ji Eun will wear the white one for tonight hahaa... Also Ji Eun will wear red too same with Joon Gi, if these dancers outfit just like this as you had posted... 

Hide contents

OMG Chingu..what a beautiful weekend..alto he cant attended her concert this time..but i think we all happy with their 'secret' code (if it can call secret bc so obvious kyaa..i still cant sleep..i am on my delulu land..hahaha..) Okay,we can wait the announcement when will his FM at Hongkong like qwenli said he will add it..we'll see the date..bc IU also have a event on hongkong on Dec 16 cmiiw..and then the SBS award I hope they will come together and winning the Best Couple Award.. And Taipeiii..yey..

Dont just have a secret meeting..we also need their public meeting and photoshoot together hahaha..become so greedy..i dont know why..i feel they like to play hint ex insta flirt,caption hint,and now performance/event code.. Hahaha..

They try to making us smarter shipper..sharpening our stalker and investigating skill..FBI agent - CCTV like him kkkk

Okay,lets try to sleep now..must go to work tomorrow. Have a nice dream stargazers..love u all..love being part of this shipper :wub:

NITEZZZ  :heart:

PRAY FOR BBJX CURSE!!

P.S: I must install that app to insert gifs :sweatingbullets::P

• Like 12

Someone mentioned in this thread Joongi's new song and interpreted the lyrics...sorry chingu..I'm lazy to backread so you know who you are...anyways..I will also post here Jieun's re-encore stage...I love encore stages because usually it contains songs that are not really famous on a singer's discography or was not chosen because it does not belong to the theme of the concert but has a deeper meaning to the singer that is why she want to share it with her audience. And the last 4 songs on her re-encore are My old story, drama, love of B and Letter (last song).  MOS (an interpretation of an old song originally sung by another artist) and Love of B (lyrics written by her) are all in her discography while Drama is a song she had written in 2014 but was not released on any of her albums and letter is a song by another K-musician, Kim Kwang Jin. What is the similarities all of these songs? The theme are really sad, I can even call them heartbreak songs.  Jieun is a song writer and I believe there must be some insane reason why she choose to sing these songs in her re-encore stage.  Could it be that she is preluding to her recent heartbreak??? I will just leave it to your imagination chingus.  Also, I noted that the lyrics of the last song "Letter"  is a song for an ex-lover and breaking up.  Thanking that person for his/her love but saying goodbye and letting go.  I saw a fancam of her performance on this last song and it is really very moving, I even teared up a bit because I really felt all the emotions.  I even think that Jieun was so overwhelmed by emotions while singing it.    This is the fancam - credit to the person in the credits.

this is the english version:

• Like 21