[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

when i think again about all the coincidence..too hard too believe that they plan all the coincidences...let's just call it as a FATE..both is like Yin and Yang..complete each other...fated to meet each other and perhaps one day fated to be together.. #delulu4eva 

Spoiler

yin-yang.jpg?w=624

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTIy64IxxTE1DvyUO4Hx0A

• Like 17

With regards to the FM date. I checked my records, way back on 19 Oct, he had already announced his seoul, japanese and taiwan dates. of course about a month ago, he changed his taiwan fm date to coincide with Jieun's date. And that was a major earthquake to me.

IU's concert would have been planned well in advance and she announced it after MLSHR ended? Since concert dates are commerical secrets I am not sure if she would have told JG in advance but who knows, maybe in their private chat she might have told him. haha #delulu

As I said, I am not expecting JG to attend to IU's concerts, because of the date clash, altho if he wants to rush, he can still make it, but I am not sure if he wants to go as far as that. I am pretty sure IU will have reserved tix for the MLSHR folks. Seeing that many of them attended Baekhyun's EXO concert while they are filming.

Then again, if he really try to attend, I will be over the moon happy. 

As for voldy, I really hope he doesnt attends for whatever reasons.

Ok, above is all my mental brain talking.

From my heart, I just hope they make out, because whenever they are together. the chemistry just scream s..x

• Like 23

3 hours ago, riuenu said:

Alright...stargazers, happy pill thread should stay happy hahahahaha

aurorarain say it so to the point...that is my wish too...they should at least sing one OST together....

Anyway, saw Jieun preparing for her concert...she look so beautiful!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I know should had post this to Jieun thread, but same thing, I not in that thread, so this should go to the spoiler

Same wish and same song choice, hope our wish come true ^^

Thank youu for shared the photos here, Ji Eun sooo pretty!! I think she look more mature. This JoonU thread, i think you free to share any photos from Ji Eun and Joon Gi here :wub: 

Stargazers, does anyone have video Joon Gi interview that someone share in SHR thread? I didn't remember the name of interview ^^ i just have this http://card.weibo.com/article/h5/s#cid=1001603905576336780265&vid=&extparam=&from=1110006030&wm=0&ip=64.233.173.18 in this interview Joon Gi asked by his fans about his woman ideal type, i just remember he said before he like cute one but now confident woman...i lost another word, so i'm about to watch it again. I'm so agree Ji Eun charm and personality is Joon Gi ideal type to be his woman. 

• Like 11

You know what guys? Its a good thing Joongi isn't coming for her concert because I'm pretty sure this poor guy (at 8.50 point) might end up burned to a crisp by Joongi's piercing glare.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/d277acab2abb78804ba70b8bb719be80/tumblr_ocsd47bmz01uq4zv4o9_400.gif

He is usually the main male dancer who plays the role of IU's love interest in her stage performances :P

• Like 16

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

After his turn to present his autograph, round about 19.50 he kept looking at the floor, I thought it was the bright lights but the other stars manage to look up most of the time and Taecyeon was certainly trying to co-host the show. Ji Changwook looks quite relax too and Choi Ji woo is just enjoying herself. But he look quite in his own world....very very different from MLSHR press con.

Joongi is too busy thinking what's he's going to cook for dinner this weekend for his Netflix and Chill date with IU.

Edit: made my first GIF!

vk9AvID.gif

• Like 19

i not only miss my JoonU but our SoHae too... 

i really want to talk about when JM told So to forget about Su cause he can't have her again and notice So face?? he won't listen to anybody except Su... and when she gone nobody can change what he think anymore.. also how can he forget about Su??? the woman that teach him to love and love him back to death... the woman who is the mother of his daughter and lastly So own world...

when JM told Su to not marry So he also told that without her involvement there is no way So will change his mind... even JM can see that cause So only follow what his love want... even after Su gone for years he still do what she want... releasing the slave and letting their child to grew up outside palace.. So ALWAYS follow what Su want... 

i just really can't move on with this OTP... the way they love each other is beyond word... 

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Joongi is too busy thinking what's he's going to cook for dinner this weekend for his Netflix and Chill date with IU.

LOL when you put it that way, he's totally excused for looking so obviously distracted :wub: "Fish? Pasta? Steak? Otoke!"

• Like 12

Thanks to @qwenli and @Siracusa for the pics/GIF's ,

JG clearly semis to be a bit sad, may be he is remembering MLSHR's press-con and how happy he was with his JE.Aww..so sad..:tears:

JG actually listens to everything,but he seems a little distracted there..

Look at Kai and JG's reaction lol Same ,May be that is the look of man who is missing the love of their life..#delulu :phew:

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Stargazers, i found this... :w00t:  anyone ever see this pic? this is my first time...

Ok...BBJX curse is working... :heart: hanging there ^_^

omg no waaaaaaaaaaaaay! i literally got goosebumps lol It seems like that wasnt planned by the photographer at all or the cast knew about it bc JoonGi was acting like he didnt expect it judging from the BTS of that photoshoot! Everyone was just surprised lol JG was like "What the? Oh HEY CUTIE" lol 

• Like 13

1 minute ago, q4q4 said:

omg no waaaaaaaaaaaaay! i literally got goosebumps lol It seems like that wasnt planned by the photographer at all or the crew bc JoonGi was acting like he didnt expect it from the BTS of that photoshoot! he was like "What the? Oh HEY CUTIE" lol 

Yes, it wasn't plan by photographer. I can see it's naturally come for Ji Eun who want to play with Joon Gi hahaa... and it's man instinct, when his crush touch him, he ask more kkk....

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

@kilovekyo OMG!! SO MANY SIMILARITIES .....!!! :w00t: tq for the pic..

i remember watching a scene in BBJX where the heroine pulls his hair and tells him that ONLY SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO PULL HIS HAIR ,and he agrees to it...LOL:D

2 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

May be JE was jealous seeing JG showering all his attention BH ,so she did that to GET HIS ATTENTION lol :wub: :D..i am SERIOUSLY SHOCKED SEEING JE's gestures..lol i saw the BTS of her other shows,she was never like this.. B)

Ooh i remember...i ever read in SHR thread about that scene in BBJX. Hahaa...really?! I think Ji Eun and Joon Gi always ask for mutual attention, they miss skinship moments kkk...

• Like 16

18 minutes ago, enigmaticangel said:

Thanks to @qwenli and @Siracusa for the pics/GIF's ,

JG clearly semis to be a bit sad, may be he is remembering MLSHR's press-con and how happy he was with his JE.Aww..so sad..:tears:

JG actually listens to everything,but he seems a little distracted there..

Look at Kai and JG's reaction lol Same ,May be that is the look of man who is missing the love of their life..#delulu :phew:

@enigmaticangel He seems to have the same look at the Hermes event. He's definitely in a daze lately. Not only distracted but definitely sad as well.

jglotte_zpswxlmiyre.jpg

• Like 17

Helllooooowwwww, chingu yaaaaaaaaa! Sorry for my absence from Soompi recently!!!

Okay now, I'm already back from work, take a shower, and ready to warm up my fingers after read all (till page 280) previous posts.

So bear with me, it will be a long, long ,long posts. And before that, I want to emphasize that what I'll write here is 1000000 percents MY HONEST OPINION. I'm apollogize in advance if i have different or wrong perspective of view. Kindly correct me if i'm wrong. And I hope, since it is a forum, we can respect each others opinion, not to bashing one another. I'll put it in a spoiler box, since it will be a super long essay, and you can skip it if you can't bear my loooonnnngggg essay. LOL!!

Spoiler

Okay, first, i want to be honest, that recently I have a little doubt that our OTP is already dating like our chingus said before (Note that I'm just doubting about their status as a couple NOW, not doubting their progress to become a real couple in the future. I think it's too fast.). But I don't want to ruin our happy delusional atmosphere, since after ML ended, there is so little update about our OTP relationship. So, I tried to be a realistic and run away myself from my craziness toward our OTP (Partly, because my friends & family start to think I'm crazy and lecture me to go get my own life. LOL.). I was always talking to myself "They were just doing that because professionalism as an actor/actress. It's just for their work." And started to think "Maybe JG is too much for JE. Because in my opinion, she is someone who want a simple happy life, with a simple person. Not with someone who has strong stardom like our JG ssi (I heard in the past, he was number two Korean popular star, apart of Bae Yong Joon) and has that "star syndrome". Then I also think maybe JE is not really JG's type of woman, since what I got from googling, his "rumored" girl friends that closed to him in the past were someone who has too much different style from our JE-nie. Like Lee Hyori, BOA, Jeon Hyebin (Notice something? They have similar aura: mature, sexy, intelligent, strong, have high-confidence level.) But it just my opinion, though, I'm not JE nor JG ssi, so of course I could be wrong. And since that was my "trying-to-escape" self mind talking (not my heart).....

Then again I'm trying to escape by googling or watched many clips of JE's previous dramas or anything (even news about her scandals). If you ask me, yes, I'm more into her than JG. I'm not Uaena though. To be honest, i'm not into Korean entertainment so much. You can say i'm low-moderate fans of Korean Entertainment. Hahahaha. At first, I'm just watching a drama that was being broadcasted on my local channel. So I know JE from Dream High. Even so, for the first time, I'm not immediately attracted with her. That time, I was more interested with Suzy's role, as she was also the main role. But in the later, when I heard JE's voice, I was really thought "Wow, she is truly a singer!" (Before, I even dunno that Suzy, Taecyon, etc is also a real singer. Mwahahaha, sorry for my ignorance toward K-Pop). And I like her voice so much, but just as that as it was. I was just listening her few songs since my sister likes her songs too. But since then, I coincidentally watched her in RM for a few times and become more and more like her. When I knew she was playing in a drama, i watched them (Except Bel Ami, because I was bored so much and slightly don't like her comedic role & the story line). But nothing as far as to get the information about the OTP, BTS, etc (Never! Trust me ML is my first drama that get me so addicted!). And I was not updated too much about her either (include her scandals, etc). Just so so.

In case of JG, I knew him from My Girl. Even I was not watching him in his first drama (The King & The Clown?), I must admit that he had some weird taste of style back then. With his long hair, cross earrings, and "too beautiful" face as a man. And not to forget his style of clothes. (LOL. Please don't bash meeeeee, JG fans). And maybe because he was second-male lead in that time, I didn't attracted to him (Same as JE before, because they were not the main lead). I remembered him just because my friends was so crazy over him and always said about LJG, LJG, and LJG, so I recalled him. Mwahahaha. Maybe like i said before, it's also about preference. I'm more into a cool & cold guys, i think? Ahahaha!!

Anyway, what I got from googling about JE was that a celebrities is also a human. They also have strength and weakness, they have a right to live as a human too like us. I'm being objective here, i know a lot of her fans said that JE is perfect. But in my opinion, there's no such a thing as long as she is a human. I don't hate her. Nonono!! I like her so much. I know she has a lot of good points, but we must accept that she is not infallible as a human. So please understand her, and don't give her too much pressure once she did something wrong (from public eyes not hers) like haters usually do. I don't wanna be a blind fans, nor too much sensitive or too much insensitive.

From what I got about her scandals, many of people said she is someone who difficult to close with. I think it's true. I noticed that from googling, WY tried to be closed to her for Dream High and asked her to have a meal together. Even he faced a difficulty to contact her, he must contact her through Seulong because he didn't have her contact. And she just replied "Why we must do that? We'll be a stranger after this filming right?" But I don't find anything wrong from either WY or JE. From WY perspectives, he just want to become closer to her because their role as a couple in the drama. But from JE's perspective, she just want to maintained her professionalism toward her work, not because she was arrogance or what. But you know, when i thought about it again, she was just a teenager back then, and I though she was just being careful and selective with this new world of her (maybe her parent was already remind her). She didn't wanna involved in any scandals, or wrong fake friendship? And since she was young and a new-comer in this industry, she was less cautious of her actions & choice of words (even if it was just a joke) and make any missunderstanding. It's just a normal, not a biggie things. It was the same with all of her other scandals, even her biggest (according to them) scandals. It's just about how you choose to believe. I'm either as logical person and her fans, believe that she is not a bad person. That her scandals is just about a missunderstanding. Isn't it great if we have an open-minded & positive-thinking just like that as a fans? We must remember that they are also a human, they do a mistake too. We sometimes do a lot of misunderstanding like that too right? The difference is that all of their acts are watched by a lot of people.

While about JG, I don't know much about him. But I noticed, in reverse to JE, he is really a careful one toward rumors or scandals. As far as he was too concern about it and just stayed at home, not enjoying his life (like what he said in Healing Camp). Maybe because he was once already fell in that star syndrome?? But I agree with an opinion about he is honest with his true feeling and an obvious one. Kekeke~ (Maybe it's one of the reasons why he didn't appear in variety shows a lot? LOL).

Anyway, the conclusion about what I'm writing above are:

1. I failed to move on (from our OTP) AGAIN.... My self-talking didn't work. Now my thought is like 

"SCREW WITH THAT!!!!"

tumblr_lxtdnvwz4l1r0q74e.gif

WTH with that "WHAT-SO-CALLED" PROFESSIONALISM!! WTH with that "WHAT-SO-CALLED" IDEAL LIFE/ TYPE OF WOMAN OR WHATSOVER??!! 

As long as they have that "CLICK" chemistry, make me think they are fated and destined for each other, make me ADDICTED for their love & togetherness, NO ONE COULD INTERFERE THEM AS MY OTP!!! I REFUSE TO BE A SANE & REALISTIC ONE! You know I've already trying...but, you know...i can't...I give up already...damn...

Spoiler

HERE IS A BONUS TO REMIND US FOR OUR OTP'S MOMENTS TOGETHER!!

(MY LIL' HAPPINESS SOURCE )

HS SMILE~WS SMILE~ (Quoted by uri JE IG Post)

WS SMILE~HS SMILE~ (Quoted by uri JG Comment)

RO46971792_w1000_h0.jpg

RO85478361_w1000_h0.jpg

RO23431520_w1000_h0.jpg  

RO93516457_w1000_h0.jpg

RO65127262_w1000_h0.jpg

RO19024383_w1000_h0.jpg

RO59746392_w1000_h0.jpg

RO26513396_w1000_h0.jpg

RO92077322_w1000_h0.jpg

RO87885973_w1000_h0.jpg

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST:

JE SMILES~JG SMILES~

JG SMILES~JE SMILES~

(Quoted by STARGAZERS)

RO53259392_w920_h700.png

2. If they really don't, no, at least, haven't in relationship (just as friends for now), just let me be in my DENIAL world!! My DELULU land!! My DELUSIONAL mind!! As long as each other of them hasn't MARRIED yet!!! Like our deal before in this thread, LET ME CHANTING "BBJX CURSE COMES TRUE!!" Like WS's poem for HS:

While walking to the end of the creek, I sat down to watch the floating clouds”.

Meaning: It is often used to encourage and console oneself or others when encountering adverse situations, to just let go and let things take their natural course, and a new situation will probably arise.

Yes, I will let things take their natural course and wait patiently!!

3. In fact, I'm just feel so grateful, simply because they've met and know for each other. Even in the worst case, at least, they've met. Yea, they've met... It's just so rare to found and make a perfect pair happened in entertainment industry. I feel like watching someone finally found his/her "half-soul". Their meeting is so fated/destined (Even for their real life). To me, they are like a puzzle that complete each other (Yes, as far as being called "masterpiece"). When they are together, you can feel that "click" feeling, as like something is complete, like a lock & key.

4. My first reason to watch ML was JE. Even when I read the article about the drama & there's their cosmopolitan photo (JE with the princes), I just noticed her and thought "Ah!! So this is her new drama!!" And didn't notice JG, KHN, & other casts. Sorry for my ignorance (again) toward K-POP celebrities. Mwahahaha!! But you know, after watched them, I'm so much into them (Especially our OTP, actually, I did not too this desperate about knowing them individually, in a deep way, when I watched their previous drama (in Dream High or My Girl). But when I watched them in ML, I kept digging, digging, and digging the individual information. I want to know better, once again in a deep way, of WS & HS in their real life, I guess. Hahahaha.

5. Maybe they're busy with their own schedules currently, but i choose to:

KEEP CALM 

&

CHANTING

"BBJX CURSE COME TRUE!!"

I believe if they are really meant to be together, they would found & meet their own way eventually. Like Nicky & Cecilia, they need time, like WS & HS, they need process. Let the time answers it, chingu. There's definitely a reason why they met, even though it just a mere little tiny reason. If not, why they fated to be meet for each other initially? Like we're fated to meet our surrounding people, though it was just for a tiny reason, there's always a reason why we fated to met each other. So keep positive & believe, chingu yaaaa!!

Me toward our OTP:

Spoiler

Hasil gambar untuk ji suk jin sunflower gif  

Will always be their sunflower, who look at them with that happy smiley face!!! Kekeke~

12 hours ago, riuenu said:

Alright, I guess what he meant for his IG is

Hmmm...Hee...Hello , Soon(1st FM) party Soon(2nd FM) One(FM) okay Two(FM) Good Clap Clap Clap Clap Love Love Love Love Love Star gazing???

Since after he posted his IG, the announcement of his additional FM came out 

BUT WHAT WE WAN IS THIS!!!!!! Well well well, meet out after the FM and her concert, you two! 

12 hours ago, riuenu said:

Hee hee hee hee hee...I second to that...and he not attending at all due to his own FM...and maybe he can have a good reason to sneak to Jieun concert...Maybe... HAHAHAHAHA #delulumax

Alright...Happy Thursday Chingu ya...time for my black friday shopping, since nothing much to read on fanfic site as well

Anyway, press conference with and without uri Jieun ssi.. credit _joongi.iu_

Yeah, that's the most logical & matched meaning for emoticons in his last IG Post. Awwww, me tooo!! I miss them being together so much!! With that lovey dovey smile. I can breath again after looking at this pict. Gomawo, chingu- yaaaa~~~~~

7 hours ago, chelleshawol said:

Ahh. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I guess I was bit absentminded when I read your reply 

Maybe their dogs are together, playing with each other so if they are not physically together, their dogs do 

Ahahaha!! LOL!!! Even their dogs are meeting & being together is enough for me, for sure!!!

6 hours ago, riuenu said:

Alright...stargazers, happy pill thread should stay happy hahahahaha

aurorarain say it so to the point...that is my wish too...they should at least sing one OST together....

Anyway, saw Jieun preparing for her concert...she look so beautiful!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I know should had post this to Jieun thread, but same thing, I not in that thread, so this should go to the spoiler

Reveal hidden contents

Credit Fave_Ent

I hope JG was chatting (or meeting?!!) with JE to asked her to give him some tips and trick about singing. Kekekeke~ For his fan-meeting of course, duhh!! To improve his singing skill!! (There JG ssi, I give you "reasoning" help to meet JE. Kekeke~). Maybe even practice together for their own event?  Hey!! Practice together makes perfect, right???!! It'll give you more knowledge & fun if you do it together with a boyfriend!!

6 hours ago, jetsu said:

@Thirzazha94 Agree.  A decent guy like JG will not snatch someone's girlfriend, no matter how much he loves her .... but feelings can't be controlled and the affection is naturally shown.  A guy will normally make a move when he sense the girl have feelings for him.  I was in a similar situation, as I was dating someone when I met my current bf.  We all can sense their closeness and especially it's unusual for JE who is reserve and have a bf to be that comfortable and free with JG.  I could be wrong, but I have a feeling that they have started.        

Yeahh, I'm thinking the same too because of his statement about love triangle or something like that, yes? I think what they need now is time. For them to settle their own feeling and situation (for JE). And I think they definitely need another chance to be together in one project (That's why I insist to have ML Season 2 or they both play in another drama as an OTP again) like Nicky & Cecilia to confirmed their true feeling.

5 hours ago, riuenu said:

hey chingu! u hardly sleep dont u..its still so early in the morning...7am!! Oh man...if I am u, I am still in my zzzzland...

Yea,I also think she is glowing....women in love(with Joongi of course, call me delulu, I am), that why she glow..hahahahaha, yes yes, snow white and her hwangja...hee hee

She only perform in SBS gayo daejun...once in 2015, and co-host for SBS gayo daejun twice 2012 and 2015, this is her first SBS drama, that why I dun think she had perform in SBS award before, uaena, please correct me if I am wrong

Yes, yes, I do realize after she filming ML, when she was in Hong Kong for her concert, she was so much beautiful and glowing (she was smiling a lot & become more feminine) like a woman who's falling in love recently. Hmm.... is that you, JG ssi, who make her falling in love recently?

5 hours ago, Siracusa said:

Speaking of, has it ever been confirmed that IU has a pet dog? Google doesn't come up with anything other than hilarious doppelgänger comparison

Hahahahaha!!! So cuteeeeeeeee!!! But here's her real dog:

Spoiler

Hasil gambar untuk iu and her dog

This dog appeared too in her BTS of "Alicia" Music Video. Walk following its owner. So cuteeeee!

• Like 23