[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@caramelovers07

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVEEEE IT SO MUCH YOUR POST when you said he like LJE first then IU man, that's was very i don't have a word..

"They never meet each other before, they didn't know each other before, like yin and yang, like sun and moon, not as actor not as singer but two different soul meet for the first time under eclipse story and create amazing love story that carved deeply inside people heart who watch them, if its not destiny, then what?" 

@kilovekyo

That was very intense kiss no wonder JG jumping happily when JE respon hahaha. He would not doing that JE is too precious to him.. 

• Like 12

1 hour ago, chi13lou said:

Does that mean Joongi will not post in his IG (810 posts) until Jieun posts 10 more (currently at 108) so that the numbers will be the same - 811/118LOL

Hahaha if that happen then they are really the Most Cutest Couple ever... 

• Like 10

42 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@caramelovers07

I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVEEEE IT SO MUCH YOUR POST when you said he like LJE first then IU man, that's was very i don't have a word..

"They never meet each other before, they didn't know each other before, like yin and yang, like sun and moon, not as actor not as singer but two different soul meet for the first time under eclipse story and create amazing love story that carved deeply inside people heart who watch them, if its not destiny, then what?" 

omggggg my delulu feels after reading this .... i remember cecilia and nicky ( Cdrama BBJX RUoxi/4th ) , NIcky is a famous actor while Cecilia is more known to other's as Ballerina ( oh wait i think im wrong hahahha ) but then ...i bettter pray...what if IU and Joongi will meet in Taiwan? <3 _ <3 and as a joongi fan,  He really is smitten to IU .. 

• Like 14

@bitofmadness

i really loved your post.... that's what i always thought about So and Su love for each other.. its beyond what we can think and personally even if the drama have some issue but their love story is the one that push this drama to be so attached to me.. i don't know much about love but seeing how much they love each other just make me wonder whether there is love like that... i think the line a love that transcend time and space is really true for them... a 1000 years of love story between them...

the saddest scene for So except the one he clinging to Su ash (no scene can beat this one) is the scene where Su consoling him... gosh this scene is bring so much sadness in So eyes that he so lonely on the throne and the one who dares sit with him on the throne and share the burden with him is Su and her promise that she break in the end to never leave So... this scene is really sad if you look back from ep 20 that So remember Su promise when he holding Su ash...

this scene show how only Su that belong to him completely in this world and understand his pain.. there is no need for word just Su holding his hand... both of them understand what being said without saying anything...

Spoiler

해수의 위로에 감동을 받아하는 광종의 이미지

and this scene where he holding Su ash while remembering Su promise just really show that he have nobody in this world... he lost a friend , soul mate , lover , wife and his child mother and that's why his eyes look so alone and pain...

Spoiler

해수의 유골함을 들고 먼 풍경을 바라보는 광종의 이미지

some people in main thread saying So survive without Su and still achieve as the greatest king of all time... in a way yes but to live a long lonely life to achieve that just make me so sad for So... its so lonely that even 5 or 6 years after Su death the pain in his eyes in the scene after Su death and before knowing his daughter is absolutely the same.. he don't even heal with time... the time in his life stop when Su gone and he stay in the time where Su dies...

in the end he gain the throne but lost everything...

in the end he carve his name as a king based on what Su think... 

in the end of his life he still want to find Su...

this kind of love is really impossible to us to understand... we can't and never will....

• Like 16

LOL 

with other people JG suddenly have his script and its organize???? with Jieun he just seem to lost his script , composure , focus and himself.. i just can't cause the more i watch JG around Jieun the more i find that his behavior is totally like a boy with his crush... JG so into Jieun cause in his other drama bts JG more focus on camera and discussing with director but with Jieun he completely 100% focus on her... just a little thing she does will make a big impact on him... its just so cute....

the mystery of JG script...... where did it go when Jieun appear???? LOL

Spoiler

한 자리에 나란히 서 있는 백아,최지몽 그리고 대본을 읽고 있는 왕소의 촬영 비하인드 이미지

• Like 14

57 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

:heart: Joon Gi will become hot daddy :blush: he's so handsome here...i like this simple black and white photo, his pure smile and how he's carry a baby with sheltering arms, caring and comfort feeling. Ji Eun, please take care this man and make babies kkk... 

LOL!! This picture and your "make babies" comment is killing me!!! I'm burst out laughing!!! Hahahahaha!!

But seriously, Jieun~ahh don't be too long to make him wait, okayy?!! Your oppa is already in the age to be married and have a baby soon. So just quickly move forward & give us that little angel, okay? LOL!!!

Btw, hopefully, JG isn't really reading our thread here. LOL! If not, he would indeed die of embarrassment and develop his love feeling more and more toward JE since we are teasing them so much!!! LOL!!! Sincerely, Joon Gi-Ji Eun please be happy together!:wub: #Deluluingagain. URI BEST OTP EVER!! Jjang!!

Agree with @Siracusa!!

Our OBLIGATORY CHANT:

BBJX curse comes true! Please let JoonU have both fate and destiny to stay with each other. 

• Like 17

Hi @chi13lou !!!  Let me add some data to the info you pulled together below.

Well, this chingu obviously hasn't watched our drama. I've watched each of theirs, though. No offense intended to any of you who have watched the other dramas. I have watched them as well and have nothing bad to say whatsoever. That said, even with all its editing flaws, MLSHR had much depth and two beautiful leads with chemistry to spare. Moon Lovers also ranked #1 in CPI on a number of occasions since it first aired. 

CPI, refers to content power index, developed by CJ E&M and Nielsen Korea to measure subscription ratings for program-related news articles, search rankings on portal websites and buzz rankings involving social media. It's basically a more accurate barometer of popularity and interest than the traditional TNmS and AGB Nielsen ratings. CPI draws its information from the general South Korean population at large (basically, ALL of it - 50+ million people), while traditional ratings only measures viewership from the 4000+ households that are participating. 

HUGE difference, right?? Was it truly a flop in South Korea??  Definitely not. Numbers aren't subjective and they don't lie.  :phew:

l_0.jpg&key=08be88ca44cec31a2cdd26c314b8

• Like 23

On 11/18/2016 at 0:01 PM, Gabi Bros said:

About Joon Gi not knowing IU is famous... I think that is an error in translation. I can't believe it.

Honestly.... that's not possible. :sweatingbullets: 

Totally agree. He may not have known many things about her prior to filming, but Joongi would have to be a hermit not to have heard IU's name before. As many of us are already aware, despite her young age, IU is actually considered a veteran in the SK music industry, and a sunbae to many of the current Kpop groups and solo artists.

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Totally agree. He may not have known many things about her prior to filming, but Joongi would have to be a hermit not to have heard IU's name before. As many of us are already aware, despite her young age, IU is actually considered a veteran in the SK music industry, and a sunbae to many of the current Kpop groups and solo artists.

LOL at hermit....... i think JG just don't have any interest at Jieun before he work with her.. the way he talk about working with idol actor that honestly not wrong at all cause he have the experience and have to carried the drama alone so its make sense why he feel burden to act in this drama at the first place.. but what he does't know that how charming Jieun is.. i don't think he have an idea about how she is as a person so when he got to know Jieun not just IU he just completely changed the way he said in the first place...

notice how after filming he praise Jieun by saying she can hold her own and does't left behind.. its a total contra with what he said before the filming and seeing how he so honest about working with idol i don't think he praise her for fanservice.. he genuinely feel that Jieun have what it take to be his leading lady as an actor not just idol...

• Like 20

12 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Hahaha...How funny is it that you guys are talking about this topic and I just finished reading the first  episode update for k-version of Entourage. Interestingly, this is what the first episode had:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/11/entourage-episode-1/

Now am not sure how much of this is reality but it sure did give me some ideas of what might have gone wrong with MLSHR. I feel like MLSHR was basically test-drive for sbs so they could prep better for LOTBS, at the same time it was powerplay between investors who all had their own ideas for how the show should be and lastly the pd must have been running around trying to do his own thing.

We've discussed this topic a number of times on the main thread. The one thing missing from your theory is that THAAD was a huge factor in the rushed editing of the first 10 episodes. With China banning South Korean broadcasts and fan meetings/SK celebrity activities because of the missile issue, MLSHR's post production work was reduced dramatically in order to rush the episodes to Chinese officials for pre-screening and review before Chinese/SK relations broke down further. Some have argued that MLSHR might have been exempt because of its Chinese investors, but many other productions that also had Chinese participation found themselves on the banned list.

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, violet90 said:

LOL at hermit....... i think JG just don't have any interest at Jieun before he work with her.. the way he talk about working with idol actor that honestly not wrong at all cause he have the experience and have to carried the drama alone so its make sense why he feel burden to act in this drama at the first place.. but what he does't know that how charming Jieun is.. i don't think he have an idea about how she is as a person so when he got to know Jieun not just IU he just completely changed the way he said in the first place...

notice how after filming he praise Jieun by saying she can hold her own and does't left behind.. its a total contra with what he said before the filming and seeing how he so honest about working with idol i don't think he praise her for fanservice.. he genuinely feel that Jieun have what it take to be his leading lady as an actor not just idol...

Agree. It was very evident in the script reading that there wasn't much interest, curiosity or interaction between either. That's why I also agree with everything else you said. His initial disinterest is what makes his behavior and change of heart so significant and extremely noteworthy. It's been entertaining, heart warming...not to mention spazz-worthy watching him become so captivated by her.

Out of all the ML cast that have said good things about Jieunie/IU (including all the others she's acted alongside since Dream High), Joongi has, without a doubt, heaped the most praise on her -- at the presscon and in all the publications that interviewed him asking what it was like to work with her.

And in turn, it's been a revelation watching our very guarded IU open up to him. As a few of our other chingu have noted, Joongi is an extremely attractive flower boy...a type that she says doesn't draw her interest at all. And yet, with him (and I suspect also for the drama), she clearly ended up deviating from her normal behavior -- spending personal time outside of working hours with him and other members of the cast (for their gatherings); waiting for him and others to finish their part of filming instead of leaving the film site for the day to attend to other priorities (Voldemort, or her other friends and family); and the surges in her IG activity after she'd been dormant for a little while. I'd like to note also that IU has never been too touchy/feely with others...especially men, for the obvious reasons, of course. And yet our Joongi seemed to have open access to her. And she seemed quite comfortable with it.

There are so many other things we've all mentioned that indicate there's definitely something there between our OTP. I've never seen so many coincidences or this much tangible evidence before. Other ships usually just have a lot of good feels and many theories. That's why I definitely think they're fated and hope the BBJX curse comes true. 

BBJX curse, come true! dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

• Like 23