[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Hahaha. Thank you for sharing the SBS news on here. Yes, I was aware. A Soompier actually told me via DM on Twitter and I posted a tweet about it. Of course, AuroraRain has a ton of followers compared to me, so I'm glad she posted about it too to spread the word of it. ^^

From what I can understand, the Hangeul portion from the SBS post was just explaining what the fan project was about - to gather pictures from all over the world where SHR was being watched and loved in order to show support for the cast. ^^

• Like 18

21 minutes ago, kriswu said:

my fellow stargazers,

our man is back in Seoul and he looks extra happy haha

good to be back huh :D

yes, he's keep smiling even his eyes look tired... it's good he's back, maybe next day he will give us other clue kkk...or back to instaflirting :D SOON, please don't make us wait too long Joon Gi and Ji Eun ssi :P but i'll try to be patient...

Spoiler

i'm so happy my first ship is smooth sailing today ahh...beautiful sunday, once again they're showing to us how special they're to each other :wub: I hope it will happen SOON to our beloved King Joon Gi and Queen Ji Eun, BBJX curse please come true!! 

• Like 12

8 hours ago, chi13lou said:

I want him to only have amazing chemistry with Jieun and NO ONE ELSE!LOL

I think they really do only have amazing chemistry with each other. I tried to go through a lot of their previous dramas and nothing compares to SHR. Arang, Scholar, You're the Best, Bel Ami. The closest chemistry was between IU and Jang Keun Suk in Bel Ami.

Has anyone watched any other previous drama with either Joongi or IU and found a pairing as captivating as them?

So-Cute-Reaction-Gif-On-Happy-Endings.gi

• Like 12

21 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

I think they really do only have amazing chemistry with each other. I tried to go through a lot of their previous dramas and nothing compares to SHR. Arang, Scholar, You're the Best, Bel Ami. The closest chemistry was between IU and Jang Keun Suk in Bel Ami.

Has anyone watched any other previous drama with either Joongi or IU and found a pairing as captivating as them?

I've tried hard but failed to watch any drama with them (except Producers watched before ML) till the ending, because could see no sparks.. These two are really amazing on-screen, IDK if it is a magic of WS&HS characters or their personal compatibility, but what surprises me is how they can look both innocent and sexual at the same time :blink: I want 2nd season or movie or deleted modern scene or whatever not for getting closure or bc I don't like ending.. I'm desperately wanting to see their modern chemistry :tears:

P.S I ended up with watching Master's Sun :)

• Like 14

I've seen most of Joon Gi's dramas now....I have to say IMO he has had the best chemistry and kiss scenes with Lee Jieun. Here is my breakdown of the dramas I've seen from worst chemistry to best. Well let me clarify, he never has bad chemistry with anyone just the romance I believed in the most.

Scholar Who Walks (the lead felt like his little sister)

Iljame (the leads had little screen time together as lovers)

Hero (they were a cute couple but only held hands and a CPR kiss)

Two Weeks (cute couple but it was more about his relationship with his daughter)

Josan Gunman (loved the romance before the time jump, after that it went down hill- awkward kissing)

Arang and the Magistrate (I loved the way they bickered - the last kiss in the field of flowers was so sweet the bts are even better)

Moon Lovers (no comparison - From the way he looks at Soo, the way he touches her and kisses her...I was like finally! Joon Gi got it right with his leading lady. Ji eun was a pro and whatever is going on in real life or not they created a momorable OTP that will be hard to replace for some time. 

• Like 18

33 minutes ago, eunki said:

I've tried hard but failed to watch any drama with them (except Producers watched before ML) till the ending, because could see no sparks.. These two are really amazing on-screen, IDK if it is a magic of WS&HS characters or their personal compatibility, but what surprises me is how they can look both innocent and sexual at the same time :blink: I want 2nd season or movie or deleted modern scene or whatever not for getting closure or bc I don't like ending.. I'm desperately wanting to see their modern chemistry :tears:

P.S I ended up with watching Master's Sun :)

Oh yeah, I forgot about Producer! I failed to see any chemistry between IU and Kim Soo Hyun. I was BORED by their pairing. I was more entertained by Cindy being a jjamppong to Manager Oppa.

I think it came down to personal chemistry between JoonU. The story and characters were compelling but there's only so much a script can get you. 

Since we have a wish list going for some of acting reunion, I would love to see them in a modern drama where they are professional rivals with a love-hate relationship. 

• Like 11

11 minutes ago, garnetstar24 said:

I've seen most of Joon Gi's dramas now....I have to say IMO he has had the best chemistry and kiss scenes with Lee Jieun. Here is my breakdown of the dramas I've seen from worst chemistry to best. Well let me clarify, he never has bad chemistry with anyone just the romance I believed in the most.

Two Weeks (cute couple but it was more about his relationship with his daughter)

Josan Gunman (loved the romance before the time jump, after that it went down hill- awkward kissing)

Arang and the Magistrate (I loved the way they bickered - the last kiss in the field of flowers was so sweet the bts are even better)

Moon Lovers (no comparison - From the way he looks at Soo, the way he touches her and kisses her...I was like finally! Joon Gi got it right with his leading lady. Ji eun was a pro and whatever is going on in real life or not they created a momorable OTP that will be hard to replace for some time. 

Damn, Arang is the second best Joongi chemistry after SHR?? It just goes to show you that people just click differently. Shin Min-A and So Ji Sub were amazing in Venus. But I thought Shin Min-A and Joongi were just okay. They weren't terrible together and they had a lot of moments but Arang was not Venus or SHR.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about Producer! I failed to see any chemistry between IU and Kim Soo Hyun. I was BORED by their pairing. I was more entertained by Cindy being a jjamppong to Manager Oppa.

I think it came down to personal chemistry between JoonU. The story and characters were compelling but there's only so much a script can get you. 

Since we have a wish list going for some of acting reunion, I want to se them in a modern drama where they are rivals with a love-hate relationship. 

I will take anything EXCEPT "sick and die in the end" thing :D

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Damn, Arang is the second best Joongi chemistry after SHR?? It just goes to show you that people just click differently. Shin Min-A and So Ji Sub were amazing in Venus. But I thought Shin Min-A and Joongi were just okay. They weren't terrible together and they had a lot of moments but Arang was not Venus or SHR.

LOL...I agree Shin Min Ah and So Ji Sub had amazing chemistry.....in comparison Joon Gi and Min Ah were just ok....but I was just comparing Joon Gi's co starts chemistry in each of his dramas. And IMO that just shows how tough it is to establish that chemistry on film. It's either there or it's not and IMO Joon Gi has had it tough over his acting career when it comes to his female lead chemistry. But now with Ji Eun I know it's possible for him to do it. Or it was just Ji Eun LOL! 

• Like 17

31 minutes ago, garnetstar24 said:

@garnetstar24 Enjoyed your summary. My rating was similar. I have to admit to being at the same crossroads as @chi13lou. I still haven't moved on and am not quite ready to see either acting opposite other people (it's funny how I want them to be monogamous). 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, meahri_1 said:

@Siracusa Chingu, what does 'jjamppong' mean in your language? I can't help laughing every time I read it because it's a spicy noodle dish in a couple of different Asian countries. You've got me curious. Is it similar to 'pabo' (stupid/dumb) in Korean?

Jjamppong is my forum alternate to profanity since the forums don't allow it. It's very flexible. Wook was a jjamppong jerk. YH was a manipulative jjamppong. Give it a try!

I use jjamppong because I read an article that that's what Park Bo Gum says and it made me laugh. In real life I have a foul, foul mouth.

cf2TrA8.jpg

• Like 10