[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

FYI for those that want a quick summary of what's happening with the SK election.

https://media.tenor.co/images/335b4e29438caf96e2f72a430b7d538c/raw

THIS is what is holding SK right now?

Wow. I,,,uhm... I wonder how SK people would react to the politicians in my country, we have more bizzaro cases that would put this to shame.

Also, thank yu for sharing this. I was curious but I could never get a clear pictures from the other articles.

• Like 14

Spoiler
14 minutes ago, freckledcontessa said:

Witty and funny! I love it! Pls keep on posting such tweets. :)

Dear, it's very possible because there's really a set of hanky and tie. :)

OMG thanks for that info !!! im such a noob. yoyo96.gifhahahaaaaa. 

• Like 10

@tjwdr

omooo if that one was wang so future,,hajin probably stop crying and can't stop looking because how HOT he is,, I really want to kill sbs now...

JG and JE too they are cruel couple who like too tease us haha,, I guess JE must be learn to tease her fan in JG way,, 

• Like 13

4 hours ago, q4q4 said:

Anyone else rewatching the drama? I decided to watch ep 9 today and holy crap that forced kiss still got my heart racing. When WS delivered his famous "You are my person, you belong to me" line, holy crap! Still intense lol

Me. Me. Me.

But it's so hard to rewatch this show when I know it's all going to hell soon, like I was watching the second episode and the scene where WS picks up HS and rides off still makes my heart go all doki doki doki but at the same time, I'm tearing up and mentally screaming "Noooooo!! Your going to end up with that dimpled witch, not know that soo is going to die alone and never get to be a father to your daughter!"

https://images.gr-assets.com/hostedimages/1454670079ra/17997079.gif   https://media.giphy.com/media/CMRWlA55AYLpS/giphy.gif

Then I just pause and go watch some JoonU (The only form of therapy that works for this show)

• Like 18

39 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Me. Me. Me.

But it's so hard to rewatch this show when I know it's all going to hell soon, like I was watching the second episode and the scene where WS picks up HS and rides off still makes my heart go all doki doki doki but at the same time, I'm tearing up and mentally screaming "Noooooo!! Your going to end up with that dimpled witch, not know that soo is going to die alone and never get to be a father to your daughter!"

seriously So have it way worse than Taejo life... at least Queen Yoo actually love Taejo even she is evil but she never on his face said what she want is the throne but YH just straight up tell So that she want her son to be a king.. So actually have to lived with that witch everyday knowing how she see only power and never see him as a human being... 

at least i kinda take a pleasure seeing how So treat her even after Su dies.... he have no feeling whatsoever and he just don't care about her at all.. the part i loved So did't even bother to hide the fact that he still thinking and remember Su...

ON YOUR FACE YH!!!

• Like 15

Spoiler

Gabi Bros     19,601

• Gabi Bros
  • Members
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 2 hours ago · 

JoonU music videos (before the drama started)

wow i love those vids.. they both are amazing... surely match made in heaven :wub: 

we know jg already play with a great co star like han hyo jo or shim min ah but because they are in the field as actors so it wouldn't be surprise if they match in the drama. but je is something else. she is known as an idol and has much age difference with jg, but she manage to built a great chemistry with jg, not just in the drama but in real life too... amazing... 

• Like 20

5 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

JoonU music videos (before the drama started)

Omo! Thank you @Gabi Bros for these videos!! Especially with all videos about JG's previous drama. I don't know much about him, and just watch him (other than ML) in My Girl. But he really deserve my respect as well (Besides JE who have my respect from a long time). And all the articles about him is true, i guess, from watch this BTS from his previous drama.

He is really someone who always choose hard/difficult path for his career, he is always challenge himself to be better and better actor. I mean, you know, that JG has a pretty/handsome face (So he is being called "Flower Boys"), so why he choose to play in action drama/film and do all the stunts himself?? Why so bother? Why didn't you just choose that romance or another drama genre that don't need such a difficult and dangerous stunts? Because I mean, you have that handsome face, you know. Like other handsome actor that didn't bother to play stunts for himself!

5 hours ago, tjwdr said:
I dont think wang so will give his tie to hae soo?!

look, we're doomed. hahaha 

can SBS just give us the cut scene?! 

Hmm, I think that photo of JG was taken when he was shooting for that Lotte things... Because the outfit and looks are similar. And for the handkerchief, it is different with his tie. His tie had a larger motive than the handkerchief (From what I see in JG & JE's instagram for a clearer picture). Hehehehee...

• Like 11

And he updated IG with the same video)

I see both chromatic eyes photos were taken from this photo session.. hmmmm.. with lovey eyes comment, and promise see you soon in the end... hmmm....

Anyway, he's sooooo good looking :wub:

• Like 15

1 hour ago, pogucari said:

My dear Chinguuuuu

Reminderrrrrrrr

Pls DO NOT quote picture and Video,

Kindly edit and delete them before click submit

Our thread becoming quite heavy now T__T

Thank Youuuuu

Rogerr!! Sorry, gonna edit all the picture/video quotes in my posts!! Thank youu for reminder!!

• Like 7

4 hours ago, violet90 said:

seriously So have it way worse than Taejo life... at least Queen Yoo actually love Taejo even she is evil but she never on his face said what she want is the throne but YH just straight up tell So that she want her son to be a king.. So actually have to lived with that witch everyday knowing how she see only power and never see him as a human being... 

at least i kinda take a pleasure seeing how So treat her even after Su dies.... he have no feeling whatsoever and he just don't care about her at all.. the part i loved So did't even bother to hide the fact that he still thinking and remember Su...

ON YOUR FACE YH!!!

There are people out there who disagree with this point, I read many viewers on dramabeans and various blogs even the main thread talking about how Yeon Hwa actually does love Wang So. However, I am not one of them and I agree completely with you. I really do not know HOW people seem to believe that Yeon Hwa can be loyal to So at all or even love him as much as Hae Soo does. It's one thing that really bugs me, even when JG picked YH as a strong character, it really irked me because she REALLY REALLY isn't a character to use as an example of strength.

If anything YH is fueled by greed and desperation to survive. I had initially felt admiration towards her for her ambition during the first half when she was willing to push aside her feelings or crush on So for her own goals of protecting her family, I like female characters who are independent like that and know where their focus must be. But it was only during the second half that I truly realized just how desperate and power hungry she is, she is willing to throw away EVERYTHING even her own self respect for power. It's not the fact that her family was shamed by Queen Yoo that began this, if that was the case then she would have shown more loyalty and love towards her family, not throw them under the bus each time but rather it's her own greed. If all she wanted was to protect her family then she could have easily persuaded her father, the king, to marry her off to powerful clan of her choice but no, she always wanted the throne. She even admitted it to So when she tried to get him to marry her after Wook said he would sacrifice her to Yo if need arises.

She is willing to be one of the many wives of the king but not willing to be one for a leader of a powerful clan, she can cry for the pain and suffering her family goes through but can't blink an eye when she sentences her innocent half brother and his wife to death, she says she wants to protect her family by manipulating the poison plot in such a way that Soo takes the blame and Wook abandons her for the sake of their family but she has no qualms in sending Wook to his own death later on. I could go on and on and on about this but all I can say is nothing about her is strong or worthy of admiration, She is as two faced as Wook and both these Hwangbo siblings + mother live off on blaming others for their greed and misery. I seriously wanted to break my laptop screen when I read that YH blames Soo for everything, even more so I wanted to whack Soo for actually listening to that smiley snake.

Though I hate Queen Yo too but one thing that sets her and Yo apart from the Hwangbo snakes is the fact that they do everything and anything to get what they want, even kill but they don't blame anyone else for what they have done. They have no remorse for it and that makes me hate them but in a way they don't play the victim card for their greed whereas Wook and Yeon Hwa ALWAYS fool themselves and everyone else by acting like they were forced by their circumstances. They were never forced, with those manipulative brains of theirs they could have easily escaped the dangers of the place and lived peacefully but all they did is use it to satisfy their  hunger for power.

This is why I can never believe that YH loves So in any way or would have been a loyal partner to him if HS was never in the picture, she would have poisoned and manipulated him like a puppet to her tunes if she knew. So yes, she deserved whatever she got and I kept hoping she would get worse karma since everyone else did so why should she escape.

Sorry for the extra long post, I haven't had the chance to clearly state my opinions on YH the character since I came here.

• Like 19

20 hours ago, riuenu said:
22 hours ago, Killa92 said:

hahahaha, so are you joining us in the Moon Lover ward? =

I would love to join :) right now I am still having ML withdrawal lol. I  was humming to IU dear my friend song at work today while doing my works. My students ask me ... Teacher are you singing? I just reply them with smile. Hee 

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Killa92 said:

I would love to join :) right now I am still having ML withdrawal lol. I  was humming to IU dear my friend song at work today while doing my works. My students ask me ... Teacher are you singing? I just reply them with smile. Hee 

You're the cool teacher! 

• Like 8

Guyss... my heart torn apart again, my heart is so hurt... my heart couldn't take it, guys... please help me, i'm bawling my eyes again now, it would flood my house in no time! Seriously I hate it!! Whyy?!! It's so heart-breaking, heart-wrenching!! This is double-combo sadness fan-edited video!!! 

Here's the translation of the song:

Spoiler

Fox rain

I still don't understand love,
so I cannot get any closer.
But why does my foolish heart
keep pounding?

I'm haunted by you again and again,
I just can't get away.
This hopeless love
hurts my heart so much.

Going from day to night,
you're all I think about.
Being so pitiful and silly,
what should I do?

Heart follows love,
what am I going to do?
This hopeless love
hurts my heart so much.

tu viru viru ra fa~ tu viru viru ra fa~
tu viru viru.. tu viru viru.. tu viru viru.. ra fa~
tu viru viru.. tu viru viru..

Going from day to night,
you're all I think about.
what should I do?

The day when my pain fades away,
will that day ever come?
What can I do after all?

The moonlight is so beautiful,
I just can't get away.
Let me lie down by your side for a moment.
A moment, just a moment.

That song i couldn't say i like it, because that song always MAKE ME CRY (Fox Rain-Lee Sun Hee/Ost My Girlfriend is Gumiho)!! Seriously, the person who makes this video wanna make my tears run out!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!! BOTH SONG & DRAMA that make me TEARING DOWN is here!!! Oh, my poor heart. Just listen to that song my heart already aching & crying!! Now you give me this drama together with song!!!! DIE!!! JUST KILL ME PLEASEEE!!

tumblr_nk6s6p2ZYn1t9jgoso1_500.gif

EDIT: I think, I am gonna bawling out again if someone make a fan-edited video with "Bruno Mars- Talking to The Moon" song. Sigh, that song is really suitable with WS condition after HS left him forever.

Spoiler

"Talking To The Moon"

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away
I want you back
I want you back
My neighbors think I'm crazy
But they don't understand
You're all I had
You're all I had

[Chorus:]
At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself talking to the moon.
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon?

Ohoooo...

I'm feeling like I'm famous
The talk of the town
They say I've gone mad
Yeah, I've gone mad
But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back
Ohhh

[Chorus:]
At night when the stars light up my room
I sit by myself talking to the moon.
Trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.

Ahh... Ahh... Ahh...
Do you ever hear me calling?
(Ahh... Ahh... Ahh...)
Oh ohh oh oh ohhh
'Cause every night I'm talking to the moon

Still trying to get to you
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too

Ohoooo...

I know you're somewhere out there
Somewhere far away

• Like 18

3 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

There are people out there who disagree with this point, I read many viewers on dramabeans and various blogs even the main thread talking about how Yeon Hwa actually does love Wang So. However, I am not one of them and I agree completely with you. I really do not know HOW people seem to believe that Yeon Hwa can be loyal to So at all or even love him as much as Hae Soo does. It's one thing that really bugs me, even when JG picked YH as a strong character, it really irked me because she REALLY REALLY isn't a character to use as an example of strength.

If anything YH is fueled by greed and desperation to survive. I had initially felt admiration towards her for her ambition during the first half when she was willing to push aside her feelings or crush on So for her own goals of protecting her family, I like female characters who are independent like that and know where their focus must be. But it was only during the second half that I truly realized just how desperate and power hungry she is, she is willing to throw away EVERYTHING even her own self respect for power. It's not the fact that her family was shamed by Queen Yoo that began this, if that was the case then she would have shown more loyalty and love towards her family, not throw them under the bus each time but rather it's her own greed. If all she wanted was to protect her family then she could have easily persuaded her father, the king, to marry her off to powerful clan of her choice but no, she always wanted the throne. She even admitted it to So when she tried to get him to marry her after Wook said he would sacrifice her to Yo if need arises.

Sorry for the extra long post, I haven't had the chance to clearly state my opinions on YH the character since I came here.

I AGREE WITH YOU SO MUCH!!

And if you remember, early on in the series when YH tells someone (I forgot who) that she has liked Wang So for a while, she said something like "it's always fun to tame a wild animal, isn't it?" I really can't remember who she told, but it must either be Wang Yo (whom she was toying with) or her own brother Wang Wook.

WANTING TO TAME SOMEONE IS NOT LOVE AT ALL. At best, she only had superficial fascination with Wang So because he was such an exotic unknown to her. She wanted to see what she could do with his life, how she could turn him to her advantage (perhaps by being the savior of the animal, he would be loyal to her?). He was unattainable to her-- she couldn't control or make him bow to her whims and tricks. Though Wang Wook knew of her manipulative nature, he has given in to her all his life. As for the other brothers, they mostly let her have her way and leave her be. Even King Taejo adores her.

Everything in her life was going her way except HaeSoo and WangSo whom she couldn't control. 

The HwangBo family is such a despicable brood. I hated how YeonHwa told HaeSoo that it was her fault for pushing Wang Wook to become cunning and manipulative. That's nonsense because Wang Wook chose for himself after considering his circumstances. He walked away from HaeSoo when she needed him most. He shielded his sister and mother because he felt that was what he should do. I was so disgusted when he turned and tearfully told his family that everything he has done is also in consideration of HaeSoo. By then he had already started ignoring her. So gross how he used HaeSoo as an excuse for his despicable acts. WangWook was also the one who made sure HaeSoo was present in administering King Wang Mu's bath herbs, and that she would be there when WangSo killed WangMu-- leaving WangSo no choice but to put down his weapon. Pftt. 

• Like 16

51 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Guyss... my heart torn apart again, my heart is so hurt... my heart couldn't take it, guys... please help me, i'm bawling my eyes again now, it would flood my house in no time! Seriously I hate it!! Whyy?!! It's so heart-breaking, heart-wrenching!! This is double-combo sadness fan-edited video!!! 

Wow!!! That video is brilliant!!! :o Really feels like a second season. She was really saying that in Producers, but now applied to Moon Lovers. Even better because has english subs. The scenes from other dramas are taken wisely.

• Like 12

@moonlovertales

i know right?? i just can't with people saying YH is a strong character.. yes she is strong but she is more evil than Queen Yoo in so many way.. she the one that try to poison CP and caused both So and Su suffer (i still bum with the fact So will never know this)... she is the pure evil in this drama much worse than Wook... why? because even Wook is evil he never put his family down just to get his goal but YH will do anything to even put his brother to death sentenced and if not Su help Wook i don't think YH will even cry when her brother dies.. she willing to get pregnant by the man who does't even have an ounce of love for her to make sure the throne belong to her son.. she just pure souless person and to think that So have to lived with these kind of people really break my heart...

and yes i really think she deserve a lonely and loveless life.............. 

Su on the other hand can totally get the power if she WANT... since the beginning when she know So going to be KG she can easily put So wrap in her finger cause we all know how much So love her at this point but she won't do that cause power is not something that she like or want.. when So want to get married to Su if she insist and she want So will do anything to make her a queen.. that's why JM goes to her to make So change his mind cause beside her nobody else can change what he think and want...

that's why So loves Su so much.. because she never see a king or KG or even power but she love the old So that nobody love before..... 

• Like 11