[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

18 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@Erin45

OMG YOU'RE RIGHT YOU'RE RIGHT I FORGET ABOUT THAT,,, 

KYAAAA THAT'S VERY CUTE PINK FAIRY DRESS SHE WORE I CAN'T GET OVER WITH IT BECAUSE SHE REALLY LOOK LIKE FLOWER THERE,,, 

COULD IT BE????? 

LOOOL LJG's post are subtle but blatant at the same time bahahaa it could be possible yah? I mean like.. it's the same shade of pink he used.. lolol

Spoiler

• Like 16

40 minutes ago, qwenli said:

Please please DONOT reply or comment at jgfamily post, as it is the weibo fight between joongi n iu fans just died down, we dun want to start another spat.

I have been in that camp before, following an actor but not a shipper of him n his leading lady, so I know some folks will never be shippers. However, they shd hv just kept quiet n not post insensitive comments especially it was joongi who has been posting shipping material.

Just the other day I posted something on joongi's thread here in soompi n the result was not wat I expected...i don't want to elaborate....

Anyway let's just stay in our cave here and enjoy all the love between SoSoo, JoonU.

*Peace*

But come to think of that right..they more that fanbase react to it..the more they are proving our shipper point right.

They been following Joongi for a long time, this mean his post and behaviour recently really make them scared...LOL, well well, alright...think it in another way, thanks jgfamily for confirming Joongi weird behaviour in not so good way...

If not why give such a big reaction..alright...this will be my last post on this issue.

Sometime, I guess I will be killed in many ways...my stubbornness, obsessiveness and impulsiveness will kill me one day, anyone can save me from that...*sigh*

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

Hahaaa...i can imagine it LOL your friend got shock!

Now we reach 200 pages chinguu \^0^/

Good interpretation, keep observe and feed our delulu mind kkk...we make any impossible thing to possible in our delulu mind :lol: 

no no no, she not only shock, she had been nagging me till now...cause I blindly jaywalk cross the road..

Oh ya, another way to kill me...LOL...jaywalking...=x

Tho I manage to convince her to watch MLSHR as well, cause during our stay, when I flipping thru channel at Korea, whenever I saw news or repeat telecast of MLSHR..I will stop and watch..and keep telling her, this is the 4th prince call SO, this is you know Rouxi in Goryeo era, her name is Soo..and so on 

But she always remember MLSHR as the show I jaywalk and freak her out at edae...I tot MoonLover, Scarlet Heart Ryeo is long enough already..but..I created a long name for that. LOL

• Like 15

@enigmaticangel

hahaha he need person to help him with his feeling, I'm more happy if he behave like that it mean he really affected by JE and he must be realize it once he's jelly, I wonder what happen after those cosmopolitan photoshoot until now between him and JE hahahaha maybe he realize and take that as war of heart, and now he's more open up with some short of code that maybe only JE understand that,, 

How romantic he is...

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Hello, I'm new here! Nice to meet you all JoonU shippers ^^

HAPPY 200TH PAGE !!!!

MAY BBJX CURSE COME TRUE

A VERY WARM WELCOME!!! To our ship kekekekekeke...May all the odds be in our favor!!

Enjoy spazzing and spamming with us, and enjoy your stay here...

EDIT I guess we got another Jieun fan with us...please spazz with us on what you know about Jieun as well <3

• Like 17

13 minutes ago, Erin45 said:
Spoiler

found the video where LJG  said that IU is pretty like a flower.

I seriously can't get over IU's reaction and laugh when she calls LJG "God of Cutie", LJG and KHN are watching by the side so LJG is obviously observing her reaction.

• Like 14

@q4q4

Stop it guys I might die because JE cuteness now,,if I'm girl and I'm falling in love with her in that fairy dress,,HOW ABOUT JG WHEN HE SEE THAT?? maybe smiling like fool and that photo af him in his mind he's thinking "oh I want to touch her my flower" i guess he will play sudden attack and use JE character...

@Erin45

so cute her voice is soo cute,,,

@starcandy0516

Welcome chingu yaaa have fun here...

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@enigmaticangel

hahaha he need person to help him with his feeling, I'm more happy if he behave like that it mean he really affected by JE and he must be realize it once he's jelly, I wonder what happen after those cosmopolitan photoshoot until now between him and JE hahahaha maybe he realize and take that as war of heart, and now he's more open up with some short of code that maybe only JE understand that,, 

How romantic he is...

It may be a code exclusively for JE but shippers are great at unlocking codes!

@q4q4 It's his response to her wearing a black turtleneck and jacket the day after he wore those.

@starcandy0516 Welcome to the delulu thread! May the force be with us!

• Like 14

Hahahaa we should definitely make "May BBJX Curse Come True" our official slogan for this ship :D:D:D

Also, same as you guys, I can't seem to move on from MLSHR. I watched 'K2', and the main ship currently seems to be impossible to end up together, but all I can think of is that "At least you guys aren't literally world apart like Wang So x Hae Soo..." lololoooool MLSHR is wrecking my drama watching experience :w00t:

• Like 16

43 minutes ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@enigmaticangel

aww that photo is from cosmopolitan right chingu yaa?? Because to me that photo speak a lot JG strange behavior at the finger talk,, no wonder the couple photoshoot his eyes have that wang so "she's my person" eyes,,,JG shii is jelaouseee with voldemort and he didn't know what to do with his feeling.. he can't hide his insecure feeling I can see it in his eyes clearly that he's angry,,

And for JE hmm i must see the super HD bts cosmopolitan photoshoot and finger talk to know what she's thinking, cause my intuition says the way her eyes talk she look worry and she want to aproach him and get near him but JG give this don't aproach me aura, and she can't help unconsiously follow JG gesture, well maybe I'm wrong and delulu,, 

Yeaa yeaaaa!! Somehow i feel that too when watching it!! It was like JG is angry, dissapointed, or what, because he turn to be quite & cold (that's why i like him just in that cosmopolitan photoshoot. Hahahaha, he looks so masculine & mysterious. Ok, just ignore me, pls)?? And JE like feel guilty, worry toward him or what that she stole a glance toward him several times. Hmmm, should i investigate it more?? *act like a detective conan* 

Detective-Conan-76540.gif

7 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

Hello, I'm new here! Nice to meet you all JoonU shippers ^^

HAPPY 200TH PAGE !!!!

MAY BBJX CURSE COME TRUE

Helllllooooooo!!!:heart:

Welcome to JoonU cursing & trashing world!!

Let's enjoy their moments and "delulu"-ing togetherrrr!!

• Like 20

5 hours ago, riuenu said:

ANYONE have the youtube link for this?!?!?! PRETTY PLEASE :grimace:

This GIF is nice too..credit _9sxjy

This is the type of reunion I imagined they would have...that they would both be so overcome with emotion that they couldn't even talk...just cry and hold each other like they never ever want to let go.

• Like 20

6 minutes ago, shiraru said:

Hahahaa we should definitely make "May BBJX Curse Come True" our official slogan for this ship :D:D:D

Also, same as you guys, I can't seem to move on from MLSHR. I watched 'K2', and the main ship currently seems to be impossible to end up together, but all I can think of is that "At least you guys aren't literally world apart like Wang So x Hae Soo..." lololoooool MLSHR is currently wrecking my drama watching experience :w00t:

I can relate. It seems like no drama I watch now can hold my attention.

Have we been brainwashed by the production and SBS, and that is why they continue to toy with us, not even wanting to release the special episode? It's like they do not care for us!:bawling: They gave us the drug and now left us to fend for ourselves.

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

This is the type of reunion I imagined they would have...that they would both be so overcome with emotion that they couldn't even talk...just cry and hold each other like they never ever want to let go.

YES YES!! This fan edit ending is so so good...

And the scene this person chose...I never think that it is a fan edit to me..let me promote this video again hahhahahaha

Credit  ShiningStar4Y channel

• Like 16

4 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

For as long as Joongi and Jieun are having the reunion by themselves, I will accept it.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, qwenli said:

@Siracusa I think alot has to do with the director: the beautiful sceneries, soft lightings etc 

The scale of MLSHR was really different.

@enigmaticangel thks for the pix! I have never seen the second one, it must be from the magazine itself. It wasn't posted by khn becos he only have a handful of posts on his ig. Am going to repost it:)

I see iu leaning towards joongi so naturally again :lol:

But Joongi like leaning away from her..this is the same day they did the interview where Joongi had curl himself up in the sofa right?

EDIT...is me or what, something wrong with Joongi smile at the second pic right?

And yes, thanks @enigmaticangel for this picture!!!!!

page.jpg

• Like 15

Happy 200 pages JoonU babies!! :D:wub:

I found the original pics from the Cosmo shoot btw

tumblr_og81dz2ahM1tqanz6o2_1280.jpg

I love how they're both in white. Hihi.

Spoiler

tumblr_og81dz2ahM1tqanz6o3_1280.png

And I actually prefer this than the one they used in the cover.

tumblr_og844wMgao1tqanz6o1_1280.jpg

They sure do look like parents. :wub:  Hahaha. I seriously can't stop ogling at these two while editing the pic because omg look at that pose. THEIR HANDS, his hand resting on her stomach, the way she's leaning onto him. THIS IS SO CLOSE AND SO INTIMATE AND SO HOT. #IAMDEAD

I love that Joongi looks so small beside NJH and Jisoo but looks so tall when he's with Jieun. I seriously love their height difference. It's perfect. When they kiss, she doesn't need to tiptoe that much and when they hug, her head can rest perfectly on his chest. (not in that pic above because she's wearing heels there :sweatingbullets:) example:

Spoiler

RO66698840_w500_h0.jpg

RO11236206_w500_h0.jpg

RO34863020_w500_h0.jpg

And btw, welcome @starcandy0516!! Enjoy your stay in JoonU paradise <3

• Like 20