[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

25 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Seems that SBS won't release more BTS videos (I hate them!!!! :dissapointed_relieved:). I wanted to see this BTS. 

Is it just with MLSHR or does SBS behave this way with other dramas that do not live up to their expectations in terms of ratings? This is the first SBS drama wherein I watched live stream. All I know is, I am very disappointed with SBS.

• Like 11

29 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

Seems that SBS won't release more BTS videos (I hate them!!!! :dissapointed_relieved:). I wanted to see this BTS. 

UGH. Why do they keep torturing us like this?! What have we done to deserve this cruelty by this horrible station?

Like would it kill them to give us atleast the bts if they won't give us the scenes!

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

3. Their outfit of finale meet up: Black comfy

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

5. Their outfit in each other activities after filming: Black Turtleneck

Reveal hidden contents

6. Same MC & coat??

Reveal hidden contents

A

our project video @akinahana89?

If it really true!! THAT WAS AWESOMEEE!!! Our Pyeha has confirmed all of his sons, daughter in law, wives, and all of his Goryeo to watch our support project!!! Thank you pyehaaaa!! You're such a COOL King!!! Jjang!!! 

The one you posted was for the other project. His thank you for ours is this -

• Like 13

Its raining cats and dogs now...and my bed is talking to me as well...should sleep. But stubborn me still wanna join in the fun for my ever late backreading..for the below post...strange habit I have, isnt it so LOL

On 11/3/2016 at 11:55 PM, violet90 said:

@qwenli 

i know right...the piggyback scene really make my heart break.. it must be when they still together and in love before shitstorm coming... its still hard to let SoHae go even for now.. its just because how tragic and sad (i kinda like it) the ending is.. 

someone on main thread point out that So love for Su is beyond what a person can love.. i agree wholeheartedly...after Su death So just a broken shell and nothing effect him anymore.. even not his child.. i always thought later on he will respect and love his child also YH as a queen but i'm wrong.. he have no trust or even love toward his wife or child.. his ability to love gone with Su and i think only Su memory remain in his mind.. and that's what keeping him going...

I totally agree of how soulless and broken So is after Soo passed on...at the scene where he took her ashes and remembering their memories, especially the one she told him, she will never leave...his eyes suddenly show certain determination ... I guess, he decided that, he will just be an empty shell from then till death claim him...as Soo had taken his heart, his love and his soul away.

I love how the writer giving us the scene of...YH urging So to go see their son, is their son, but he just simply ignore..in contract of how he smile and touch baby soo face..even without knowing that is his daughter at first. Baby Soo did bring back some warm in him.

On 11/4/2016 at 0:12 AM, chi13lou said:

@moonlovertales Sorry for being delulu but why did he have to use capital U instead of the word you in - Thank you for celebrating my birthday ♡ I love U all?:blush:

I am truly JoonU trash!

we are always a JoonU trash, arent we...and oh ya, I love your long post analysis, thanks for tagging me for that. <3 and yes "♡ I love U all ♡" as well..using oppa posting in his IG =x

On 11/4/2016 at 0:33 AM, moonlovertales said:

@violet90

Thats exactly why his answer is so surprising, I mean saying he wanted more romance scenes would have been okay but going as far as saying he wanted more kisses too! :P

He also compared her to his previous costars too which was shocking enough and even said she was better than many of them, A careful guy like him showering such praises raises eyebrows.

@qwenli

Ah I had a feeling I was hearing things, I only saw it once and rewatched it again now and realized he said another word that sounded similar to Jieun.

I'm really curious how many of the kiss scenes were his suggestion :D The director might have surely taken his suggestion into account considering he is the senior most actor among all.

The thing is from the bts, as far as I can make out, this director seems the type to let his actors figure out how they will execute the scenes then give his input. He mostly gives a basic outline and the rest is upto them to figure out how they will act it out, we have seen so many bts of JoonU practice and in most they are working it out by themselves.

@q4q4

He must be following "Honesty is the best policy" when it comes to LJE :D

Hahahahahaha, Honesty is the best policy...when it come to Jieun ssi....yes, and he been too honest recently and I love it.

And yes, actually he is getting hate by comparing Jieun to his previous costars..and he even say, she was better than many of them. He is risking pretty much IMO...singing praise is a thing...comparing and getting hate is another thing...and again, what are you thinking Oppa...

Am also curious which kissU scene are his suggestion, and did he over suggested till the director rejected him. And I love the way, he letting JoonU to practice and work it out themselve..we get more BTS...and we get to see what is the reaction when they were practicing and most importantly...our OTP will spend more time together kekekeke

On 11/4/2016 at 2:35 AM, gentlelily12 said:

Scarlet Heart Ryeo has ended and I actually rewatched the entire series from eps 1-20 again to recapture So-Soo moments and see how their love began right up to such an everlasting one that even transcends time, place and dimension.  Their love was so deep, powerful and connected that even in the future that Soo returned to she could hear So's voice of love and promises calling out for her to remember him.  That's true love!!!

I honestly salute LJK for being such a fabulous and outstanding actor, who as usual, delivers a great and lasting impression in his dramas.  

Alright..I confess..I keep on rewatching SoSoo scene from episode 1 - 20, and dun ask me how many times i had watched it.

18 hours ago, Thirza Zhavira said:

@riuenu

yess it was for his new lotte web drama,, well I'm bit dissapointed because he's met another woman with his ferrari house it should be hae soo, or LJE omg I can't even see him with another woman i guess they are really destroy my mind, i will really enjoy here thank you..

Guys what do you think JG reaction if JE became the lead female for lotte web drama and she must kiss that 6 hot guy??? Delulu mind 

For their photo its really strange for best friend to if they are best friend, i have boy friend too taht very close to me and help each other but i will never lean on him like that even if i was single.. I let my family see that photo and ask their opinion and baam they think JG and JE was couple, my family didn't even know who are them.....

Yes somehow I'm glad too but seriously I really want her to post her cute selfie with fairy dress for sudden attack, she's soooo cuteeee with that dress i wonder what JG think when he see her with that dress.. @Erin45

Yup...thanks all chingu for tell me iit is from Lotte web drama..

if..IF Jieun is the lead female and she must kiss ALL 6 guys...I dun think Joongi can stand it LOL. He will be there in every kissing scene...and most of the hot guys here are damn good kisser...I think Joongi will create more NG..spazzing NG kissU parade at his part of kissing with Jieun. But I cannot imagine Jieun kissing Sukkie, even tho I love both of them...

and I love how people here take the group photo and ask around for families and friends opinions..hahahaha, just to prove our delulu mind right.

• Like 15

16 minutes ago, riuenu said:

and I love how people here take the group photo and ask around for families and friends opinions..hahahaha, just to prove our delulu mind right.

It is a method of verification to determine if we are still sane or not, and whether we need to have our eyes checked. We also hunt down long-time LJG fans to check if he ever acted this way with his previous leading ladies. Then reports are posted here to make us all feel better!LOL

• Like 13

22 minutes ago, riuenu said:

I asked my husband what he would think if a former colleague of mine left cute messages on my IG, talked about me and complimented me to his other colleagues, and always just sat a little too close to me whenever we met up with colleagues. He got a WTH look on his face and demanded to know which jjamppong former colleague of mine I was talking about. Then I told him it was about JoonU and he got another WTH look on his face but that's a separate story. 

My point is, their interactions don't add up in the context of Voldemort! Try it with your significant others! 

• Like 17

Reposting because it's one of my favorite SoSoo pictures. Regardless of whenever they shot the bed scene, I love the look in Jieunie's eyes. It truly does look like she's gazing right into his. It looks like she's thinking "I love you so much' AND "I want to wake up like this every single day."

RO65786712_w1000_h0.jpg

• Like 21

58 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

Is it just with MLSHR or does SBS behave this way with other dramas that do not live up to their expectations in terms of ratings? This is the first SBS drama wherein I watched live stream. All I know is, I am very disappointed with SBS.

With Doctors they released the SBS PD NOTES (BTS photos) of the last episode and also released the BTS video of the last episode on the Naver account for the drama as they always did weekly and had been doing with MLSHR. Doctors had high ratings while MLSHR not. =/ Don't know about other dramas.   

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Reposting because it's one of my favorite SoSoo pictures. Regardless of whenever they shot the bed scene, I love the look in Jieunie's eyes. It truly does look like she's gazing right into his. I can't decide whether she's thinking "I love you so much' or "I want to wake up like this every single day."

Why do you have to choose between the two? Can't it be both? Can you pls. change the or to and?

• Like 9

14 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Hmm...fresh grocery shopping - eating in on a Friday night.

Not playing IG or tweet on Friday night while staying at home - someone's visiting!!:blush:

yaaaaaaaz DeluluEagleMINDS i LOVE IT LOL

• Like 10

16 hours ago, violet90 said:

@riuenu 

thanks for the essay and a very detail explanation about the ending chingu... :)

i just want to add a little bit more about So character now that i already seen ep 20 almost 5 times and i cry every single time.....

1. So is much more extreme in term of loving Su then 4th way of loving RX.. So is broken and alone more than 4th character in the drama.. in my opinion the writer scratch 4th and make a new character.. so when So loves Su there is no going back and there is no room for other people also Su hold his heart from the beginning.. this love story is much more deep from BBJX cause they been through a lot together compared to RX and 4th who separately suffer...

i actually just realize that So will do anything that Su want since the beginning and even after he became a king...

Reveal hidden contents

1.when he said that he will get Su consent to be a king.. without her consent he will never want to sit on throne..

2.when Su want to keep CR even he know CR is a traitor but because she want that he allowed it even he know it will be a trouble later on.,

3. Su allowing Jung to see queen Yoo.. the king decree is anyone allowing Jung to enter palace the punishment will be death and even YH can't do anything but Su get a free pass cause i think her status is above king.. So will never harm Su no matter what she do anyway..

4. Su don't allowed him to take WW life so he came with another punishment BUT So did follow what Su want..

5. Su leaving palace.. at first i don't get why So said Su abandon him but after thinking i think i get that now.. if Su want she totally can make So forgive her and be like before cause the one that have power on So is her.. but she choose to leave rather stay..

6. Su wish to let their daughter grow up outside palace... its hurt like hell for So to just walk away without looking back to his daughter but its what Su want so he respect that..

7. Su thinking that everybody is equal.. he release the slave on what Su thinking.. even after she long gone he still do what she want.. he still thinking about what she want him to do..

if Su is a bad person like YH she can easily control the throne but what she do is all behalf of person that she love and care.. So know this and that why he love her because to her power is meaningless...

2. So effort to find her even in another world..  somebody point out that why else the painting inside KG exhibition is full of Su picture rather than him? because he wish that Su will see her life in Goryeo even in another world that is 1000 years later... most of the painting involving Su and not KG because that is the memory that So wanted to pass on... the memory of the woman that he loves even after he dies.. no picture of his queen or children at all because to So the only thing that he want to remain to let the world see is the woman that he ever and always love.. 

3. So is much worse than 4th in a way coping with their love one death.. notice that So face is have no feeling at all even with JM or BA after Su death and these two is really close and BA even his person too but he have none.. not even an ounce of feel when he talk about his child or anything else.. for me seeing how he will live for 26 years like that is really tragic life to live.. i think the only one that can give So a little happiness is his daughter with Su.. but nobody can replace Su....

i really want to ask your opinion about one thing... So extreme love and possessive toward Su is really obvious and imagine if he know that Su is pregnant but if she continue on she will die... do you think So will allowed her to give birth knowing she will die? because the more i watch this drama the more i think he can sacrifice a whole lot of people to keep her safe and alive...

I had actually type my reply once..and I dont know why it went missing after posting sob...my 45minutes of hardwork gone....BUT I am still determine to reply you again. I been wanting to reply since afternoon..yet I only have my phone with me, cant do much of that. It is like you had done up the whole entire essay and your whole company crashes..this is what I am feeling now...

Well nevermind, let start again, thanks for the add on @violet90, I love to bit of that.

I also think that the writer had created a whole new character for So. IMO So is a total contract of 4th. ICE BLOCK 4th vs IMPULSIVE SO.It is like ICE vs FIRE. But what make So character left us a deeper impressive? He is the fire that burn all out and he give all in. His true emotion, his straightforwardness, and once So love, the person will occupy all of his heart, his world and he will drain dry the person that he loved with his love and passion. That is why, his love is the purest.

Well said for the point on he wish Soo to see and remember her life in Goryeo in whichever world she is in, mean he register the fact that Soo is not from Goryeo period, So been So, had always been the one who tell  the world that, how he fall in love with Soo, announce the world that Soo is his person, telling the world that with Soo he is nothing and his world evolve around her. And even now...tell the world that Soo is the only women he loved and want his descendant to see that as well, and that, make him live up to his character description, he want to be HaeSoo lover till death. And I thank god MLSHR had taken creative licence for this. His love is so powerful in this kdramaworld and I dont think anyone can come closer to that. And that is why, we love him that much.

I had pre-reply and agree with u in another post that...yes, the death of Soo bring So totally away, what left behind is just an empty shell, a poker face without much feeling. Baek ah and Jimong is the only thing he left with, and even the departure of both of them doesnt affect him much, he tried to reason out, but after they insist, he just let them go. He had actually isolate himself up, like what Soo done before she passed away, So is doing the same as well, he isolate himself and live with Soo memories and maybe imagination as well, where both of them find peace in that. Cause in the memories and imagination, no one can snatch them away. Baby Soo can just bring back abit warm to So heart, but baby Soo is still not Soo, and no one can replace his one and only. The purest love for Soo from So.

And yes, So love Soo till the extreme that even how much he disagree on Soo decision, he accept, respect and follow it to the bit. You got all the best point in your hidden content, that I raise both my hand and my leg to agree to that.

So having say that, now I come to your question of will So let Soo give birth if he know that she will die after that? Actually before you asked me that, I had actually ask myself too..and there is no 100% answer to that. I bet, even the writer skip that out, cause she didnt know how to deal with this situation she put herself in.

I believe, So will be in a tug of war to make decision. Abortion is the cruelest and most painful decision that he could ever done to Soo and also to himself. He is always the one who wanted a baby of them, and now, he need to make the decision to kill his baby cause giving birth mean killing Soo. And he know,Soo will never forgive him and leave him. He know, that abortion will break Soo apart, and that is the breaking point of Soo. And he know, this decision will break him inside up as well.

But if he respect Soo decision this time even how not willing he is, this will bring his pain to another level, pain of kill himself day by day till delivery. It is a final verdict for his heart and soul, cause giving birth of this newborn will bring he one he love, his person that he cant live without, his world perm away from him, even till the very last, he is telling Jimong is Soo who is the one whom abandon him. He will never want to let Soo go.

I think, his obsessiveness and possessiveness and his pure love towards Soo will make him make the most painful decision, he will not allow Soo to give birth, and he will go to another extreme of grounding Soo. He will tied Soo to his side and will make her never live the palace and his side again. Even to the extend of going against the late king decree...he will make Soo not leaving his sight at all. At the last scene whether he told Soo, he dont like her look of looking out to the pond, he fear that Soo will just leave him one day. Therefore, he will not allow anything that will that Soo from him.

What is your POV. Do you think he will allow Soo to give birth? 

• Like 14

Alright I am crazy..it is 4.19am now..so off to bed...now...since I am on the topic..sharing beautyandthebigboss gif on the modern setting

Nights Chingu..I still much pages to backread..lets leave it to tomorrow...

I'm Sorry GIF

tumblr_ofz1lxDxhU1rvpnp8o1_500.gif

tumblr_ofz1lxDxhU1rvpnp8o2_500.gif

tumblr_ofz1lxDxhU1rvpnp8o3_500.gif

Spoiler

Retrieved 10th century old paintings from Goryeo Dynasty.

tumblr_og0eahLQWb1utfw96o5_1280.pngtumblr_og0eahLQWb1utfw96o1_1280.pngtumblr_og0eahLQWb1utfw96o2_1280.pngtumblr_og0eahLQWb1utfw96o3_1280.pngtumblr_og0eahLQWb1utfw96o6_r1_1280.png

• Like 16

33 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

Not playing IG or tweet on Friday night while staying at home - someone's visiting!!:blush:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA you know what it is!!

or netflix and chill?teehee-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793smooth-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

• Like 11

Hey gals, how are you all doing? Been busy this week at work, more than usual actually but it's been a blessing in disguise because I've not had much time to ponder and get too sad about the ending of MLSHR but today my withdrawal syndrome has kicked in big time ESPECIALLY after seeing those PD note pics, I came to realize that we won't be having more So-Soo scenes and asked myself how many more sweet scenes have been cut out and why?? I need to see the uncut version NOW.

I've posted about this in the main thread too, that it was not relevant to me if HS saw the modern WS or not and the only way for me to accept it would be him remembering his previous life otherwise it would just be someone else who looks like Wang So BUT after learning that they did actually film the scene and it was cut out made me curious to see it, it would have been better to not know it, ignorance is bliss indeed. 

I am not gonna lie to you, I too was a bit uncomfortable when I first saw KH's IG post, obviously we are still under the spell of the drama and we judge everything related to it by the happenings in it, our judgement is subjective and influenced by our love for So-Soo and also JoonU, we don't see KH but we see YH and I also agree that although it's normal for her to want to promote herself as an actress more from this role it still was a bit insensible of her to post that particular pic, knowing how passionate the fans get about the OTP of the drama, although she does look beautiful in it. I'll cut her some slack, she seems to be good friends with IU and is quite talented as an actress, just because we are biased and want to see only So-Soo does not mean she meant anything bad by posting it.

The possibilities are endless, we may think we know but we have no idea how their real life is, we just know them as artists and from how much they allow us to see, we should always do a reality check to ourselves and not delve too deep and lose our sense of rationality, being passionate is good, I like spazzing and dream about them getting married and have lots of babies, hahaha but we should also remember if things don't go our way that they don't owe us to live to the expectations we may or may not have created for them.

No matter the situation, one thing is clear, there is something more than just mere chemistry in the drama between LJG and IU, their behavior from what we've seen until now seems to not be typical of them and their body language screams attraction and intimacy that goes beyond just friendship. Will they take it further? Only time will tell but I will be hoping and praying they will if that's what they decide, if not then that's okay too.

Now as a gift I leave you this. I just LOVE the little shy smile she does and then the way he smiles back. I miss them so much already!!! 

tumblr_oflzi33SE81qfakbgo1_r1_540.gif  

• Like 23

My stubbornness really killing me, I am on my bed,  saw this and immediately wanted post in forum

Soo must also had rmb their night of watching snow as well … 

Alright I will ko within minutes! 

Credit below,  too tired to type it out

• Like 21

41 minutes ago, MrKobegiant said:

26 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

yaaaaaaaz DeluluEagleMINDS i LOVE IT LOL

Thank you for agreeing with my delulu thought! Let's just say that it is her weekly photo and video editing lesson and meals are included.

For the swimming lessons, they will need to go to a tropical country because it is getting colder in SK. Heard from long-time Joongi fans that he goes to either Cebu or Boracay for his short vacations.

• Like 13