[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

7 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

i would like to share you something . my friend who is a super duper avid long time fan of lee joon gi is having membung and heart palpitating feeling today. She wants to cry...just for one reason hahaha ! 

" why my joongi is so weird to day! T_T " i cant take it anymore , this feeling , T_T 

me : what ? how come joongi is weird? 

friend : he is not like that to anyone , i mean even to leading lady , i find it weird coz something is wrong.. i feeel a heart fluttering in his eyes..." 

me : maybe he is fascinated with IU ,

friend : nooo ...are they dating ? coz IU has a boyfriend 

me : lets not assume ( deep inside i am praying ,hoping that they will be together someday lol ) 

friend ; Joon gi is a very private person and doesnt like gossips and rumors about him especially related to costar or any thing celebrity like . he is too perfectionist and very careful to everyone. He might be a very funny and humble person even to his leading lady but he gives a little space to them or something he needs to be cautious of , but to iu it is very different , he doesnt act like that , he even dont do too many NG's , he is very focused or doesnt want to be NG to co partner . But to IU its different

me : then lets bet if someday that SCarlet heart is a lucky charm for those who act as fourth prince / rouxi. if that happens to both of them someday, lets treat and celebrate .

friend: that would be very hard for me .but IU looks good with Joongi T_T ! oh my feeling .

ahhh.... i want to hug her coz for my friends its weird ..hahhahaha!! 

And I wanna hug you for sharing this conversation and acting all cool in front of your friend 

Thanks chingu for sharing this info! This is from a long time joongi fan, hmmm eh, sorry your friend seem a bit obsessive towards joongi, she doesn't want him to date? 

• Like 15

26 minutes ago, q4q4 said:

K guys so I've been stalking insta and Twitter in hopes of finding something, ANYTHING, JoonU related but I can't :( our OTP has been laying low since the wonderful dinner pic lol so I've decided to rewatching ep 20. Right from the beginning when she gets that WS bday flashback, I'm already a  blubbering mess. UGH Y IS THEIR CHEMISTRY SO GOOD

ALL of them are laying low for some reason... (well until now, *side eyes hanna's update*)

Haven't seen a like or comment or anything from JoonU after those dinner pictures.

• Like 12

Can I slap her for doing that!! For posting that picture, out of all the PD note, this is that one picture I dun wish to share, and don't wish to save!! Arggggggghhhhhhhhh, Hanna dun make me hate u like how u hated yeonhwa!!! 

Wrong timing, always wrong timing, and now wrong picture!!! Someone please control me!! I wanna flip table now … 

• Like 23

19 hours ago, violet90 said:

@shiraru

agree!! at first i just kinda think JoonU is just another cute co star who display their closeness to promote the drama cause Jieun already taken but later on i don't think JG will do that many mistake just to promote the drama.. he just really can't help but effected by Jieun in so many way.. even the way she look at him will make him forget his line.. i think JG really adores Jieun whether as an artist or woman cause the way he behave around her is different then his previous co star.. also you can see Jieun slowly warming up to JG and know how to handle him.. they have their own joke and its funny how Jieun address him as your majesty in ig.. she must tease him a lot about that.. LOL

either way they both really sincerely respect each other and seem really close off screen too.. its just they both can easily spark a scandal so on screen they have to be cautious..

How different was he with his past co-stars? :)

• Like 9

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Can I slap her for doing that!! For posting that picture, out of all the PD note, this is that one picture I dun wish to share, and don't wish to save!! Arggggggghhhhhhhhh, Hanna dun make me hate u like how u hated yeonhwa!!! 

I will join u to slap her! :angry:

• Like 17

15 minutes ago, scarletcryz said:

i would like to share you something . my friend who is a super duper avid long time fan of lee joon gi is having membung and heart palpitating feeling today. She wants to cry...just for one reason hahaha ! 

" why my joongi is so weird to day! T_T " i cant take it anymore , this feeling , T_T 

me : what ? how come joongi is weird? 

friend : he is not like that to anyone , i mean even to leading lady , i find it weird coz something is wrong.. i feeel a heart fluttering in his eyes..." 

me : maybe he is fascinated with IU ,

friend : nooo ...are they dating ? coz IU has a boyfriend 

me : lets not assume ( deep inside i am praying ,hoping that they will be together someday lol ) 

friend ; Joon gi is a very private person and doesnt like gossips and rumors about him especially related to costar or any thing celebrity like . he is too perfectionist and very careful to everyone. He might be a very funny and humble person even to his leading lady but he gives a little space to them or something he needs to be cautious of , but to iu it is very different , he doesnt act like that , he even dont do too many NG's , he is very focused or doesnt want to be NG to co partner . But to IU its different

me : then lets bet if someday that SCarlet heart is a lucky charm for those who act as fourth prince / rouxi. if that happens to both of them someday, lets treat and celebrate .

friend: that would be very hard for me .but IU looks good with Joongi T_T ! oh my feeling .

ahhh.... i want to hug her coz for my friends its weird ..hahhahaha!! 

OMG. This made my day!

I so badly wanted input for long time LJG fans because he is really a complicated man at times for me to figure out but I always felt even if he is close to his costar, he sorta maintains a certain distance but that's not it with IU.

Thank you so much for confirming this! Please do give us more insights into LJG's behavior :D

• Like 18

I really teared when I saw this new set of stills. Dear Drama, Dear PD, please dont do this to me. Maybe I need to log off Soompi and go cold turkey.

I didnt bawl after ep 20, I just felt robbed and empty but this new set of stills.....

@scarletcryz Your post overwhelms me, so far we had several IU fans posting here commenting, but long time Joon gi fans, I think your friend is probably the first one. Did she see the new set of stills? 

The conclusion I gathered from long time fans of Joon Gi and IU is BOTH are behaving strangely.....very strangely recently.

Are they releasing new bts too? I thought the drama ended, why do I feel this real life drama is never ending?

--------------------

@caramelovers07 looking forward to your gifs to express the reactions to this set of stills:D

(I hate Kang Hanna, just stay away from our SoSoo you girl! :angry:)

• Like 24

16 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Am I wrong in assuming she might have a crush on him? Interesting how she posted a pd note of him and her after he mentioned Yeon Hwa as his ideal type.

I am sorry but this post really makes me believe that she is an attention-seeker. I hope that Joongi and IU's name are not mentioned by her in her interviews unless the question relates to her experience working with them. I now christen her as Ms. Wrong-Timing.LOL

• Like 18

Hanna-ssi, why you gotta go break our shippers' hearts? One Yeonhwa is enough. Hopefully the only reason she is posting that is to divert the attention away from IU and LJG potential dating scandal LMAO. 

Anyway on a more positive note, these photos really look like real life wedding concept photos omg. The chemistry is flying off the charts y'all. blush-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

RO77455019_w1000_h0.jpg

RO69401994_w1000_h0.jpg

When couple clothing is overrated flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

Spoiler

• Like 21

9 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Wrong timing, always wrong timing, and now wrong picture!!! Someone please control me!! I wanna flip table now … 

As long as Joongi doesn't comment, I'll be okay :sweatingbullets: Please joongi, don't disappoint me here. This chick really seems to have the hots for you and is hell bent on promoting GwangjongxYeonHwa ship by herself.

• Like 19

17 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

Yes, he gave up pretty much every penny he had for her in alimony and ended up broke because of her. In a way doesn't this resemble the situation where LJG was cheated by his management and that friend of his?

Can you tell me the story about the highlighted part? 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I am sorry but this post really makes me believe that she is an attention-seeker. I hope that IU's name is not mentioned by her in her interviews unless the question relates to IU.

I know, I have been getting that feeling for quite a while now especially after that "I can't even look into his eyes" comment and with her constantly either talking about IU or LJG, I noticed she hasn't spoken about any of the others much then I thought it's because she close to only these two? But it doesn't seem like it with LJG, he seems more close to z.hera or seohyun. Also there is another fact that she has worked with Kang HaNeul before but I haven't heard her talk about him much.

• Like 15

6 minutes ago, bitofmadness said:

Hanna why you gotta go break our shippers' hearts? One Yeonhwa is enough. Hopefully the only reason she is posting that is to divert the attention away from IU and LJG potential dating scandal LMAO. 

Anyway on a more positive note, these really look like real life wedding concept photos omg. The chemistry is flying off the charts y'all. blush-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

RO77455019_w1000_h0.jpg

RO69401994_w1000_h0.jpg

When couple clothing is overrated flying-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?1292793

Hide contents

What's wrong with his stylist?

Hope that Ms. Wrong-Timing is really trying to divert attention away from JG & JE but she is a newbie and cannot afford to have people hating her.

• Like 15

17 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

They began dating in 2013 so nearly 3 years now, they met in his radio show in 2013, I think that was in october maybe? They confirmed to be dating in public in october 2015.

Look at these two adorable cuties laughing during the shot :wub:

Their lovely stares is killing me! I need their dating news right now! Ppali ppali :rolleyes:

• Like 15

13 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

As long as Joongi doesn't comment, I'll be okay :sweatingbullets: Please joongi, don't disappoint me here. This chick really seems to have the hots for you and is hell bent on promoting GwangjongxYeonHwa ship by herself.

Oh joongi oppa, oh joongi oppa, oh joongi oppa, DUN LIKE OR COMMENT THIS IG OF HANNA, DUN EVEM LIKE IT!!!! 

• Like 18

1 minute ago, riuenu said:

Oh joongi oppa, oh joongi oppa, oh joongi oppa, DUN LIKE OR COMMENT THIS IG OF HANNA, DUN EVEM LIKE IT!!!! 

I can accept him liking it because he is in the picture but please do not comment!LOL The only comment acceptable to me is, I am sorry my friend but the ship has sailed without you.

• Like 16