[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

And now he post a video!!!! I am going crazy over these two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

i saw this video floating around today and I really like it. the video is mostly about her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@q4q4 actually the vid I posted is higher resolution.:D:D:D

• Like 20

King Joongi posted ig too!! 

Jieun on ig too right, please go like your oppa post!! 

We are getting very excited on our OTP, question, are they together again, the timing that they post ig, and the timing that joongi like her ig 
Kyaaaaaaaaaaa, thank God my 4G is back 

• Like 23

Wowwwww!! What a great kissing analysis @meahri_1 !!! Thank you so much for such a detailed explanation n pictures!!! :wub::wub::wub: (Kekekeke~) I do consider and realize LJE was actually kisssing him back in mutual kiss because LJG was wiping his lips (and below his lips). When I watch another drama BTS "passionate" kiss ("Our Gab Son" drama), I realize that the female lead also wiping her lips and below her lips, but I thought of course she would do that because it was such a really "intense" & "passionate" mutual kiss (since it was not saeguk drama). Then I remember LJG was doing that wiping motion too. And then randomly, I thought "Omo! Why he would do that if LJE was not kissing him back? I mean at least, the kiss must "mutual' enough to give you "wiping lips" effect *you know what i mean* Kekekeke~" But then I don't have any strong evidence, so I hold my argument for myself. Bwahahaha, either way, so happy that someone could give stronger "evidence". Mwahahahaha!!

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

Am I being delusional or what is happening?? Why that clip exactly?? He could have only posted the Baek Hyun singing clip alone, why the SoSoo edited clip? Is this only promoting? Fan service?

Frankly, I really don't think it is!

He didn't do the video, he just reuploaded as he did with the one of AuroraRain. :)

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

@whyo @iliveforsosoo You two are killing me with that gif!

Ugh. It's so hard to scroll down when my eyes are stuck on it like I'm being hypnotized slowly :love:

Edit:

HELL YEAH!

LJG JUST UPDATED TOO :heart:

Hahahha thanks to @meahri_1 for the gif :wub:

About JG update, I think he want to support EXO-CBX that debut as unit of EXO 9 minutes ago, same time as JG post the IG. But well.... he post the song with SoSooxJoonU :blush: Just propose her and get married JG-ssi.

• Like 18

JG is so romantic & sweet...eventhou she didnt post about him on her ig, he reply her with that video...it is so damn sweet...ok..my delulumind is uncontrollable tonight...i'm crying with a happy tears!! Huwaaaaaa my goshhhh i can't get enough of this both cutie!!!!!!!!! 

• Like 23

8 minutes ago, Gabi Bros said:

He didn't do the video, he just reuploaded as he did with the one of AuroraRain. :)

Yes, I know that. :D I saw that edited video floating around IG today, am just wondering why he picked that out and reuploaded it. I mean there are many clips of just EXO singing the song with a huge audience.

@whyo Oh! So they debuted few minutes back? Makes sense.

But still the SoSoo touch to that clip and that too right after LJE's IG update makes it very special to my JoonU shipper heart! :wub:

• Like 17