[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

5 minutes ago, fidda868 said:

I wonder if there's a chance for us to see this scene?? :mellow: there are only 2 episodes left and i can't imagine they gonna show us in which ep..

Oh freak!!!  I just had a dream while dozing off. In my dream it was more like HS and WS are in the modern world and went to some festival wearing those historical clothes and they kiss :heart:

And now that I see the picture it actually looks like he is putting her hand on his shoulder with his hand just like my dream :P

Some desperation this is..... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 17

7 hours ago, chi13lou said:

It's so cute that JE's scenes from Producer are now being used to help people prepare for the ending.

Sorry @chi13lou may you kindly tell me which scene that you've talked about from Producer?

2 hours ago, caramelovers07 said:

Is that mean she will attend LJG's mini fans meeting???!!! Because I mean, why would Joon Gi likes her selfie picture, if it is not related with his work? He never likes Jieun selfie (that is not related with ML). Or is it because he (and other casts) can't meet her regularly because she lived in China? (Correct me if i wrong?)

Omo, either ways, hopefully, Jieun will join LJG mini fans meeting too!!

I never knew about this. Does Hanna really live in China?

2 hours ago, moonlovertales said:

About LJG never having liked LJE's selfies, I mean so far I think she only put up two ML pictures after her sns hiatus. We can only know if he likes her selfies or not, once she posts something unrelated to ML.

We wil know later... But we still need LJE back to active like now... Not hiatus..

Wah... We have reached more than 100 pages... :) Congrats....

And now already Sunday night, it's 8.30 pm. I'll sleep earlier... Welcome Monday... Prepare my heart for ep 19...

• Like 14

7 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

hahaha if IU was not in a relationship right now i might also think LJG will be with LJE for real hahaha just like the main leads of BBJX marrying for real.. haha

One can hope & dream right. I don't hate IU bf nor wishing the bad for their relationship. But I wonder if somehow in the end they  IU & Joongi end up together just like the lead of C Version ?

• Like 13

35 minutes ago, maria_m2me said:

Sorry @chi13lou may you kindly tell me which scene that you've talked about from Producer?

If it's from the video that includes a scene of her waking up in modern times (she was wearing white and blue with her hair up, I think), that was from Producer, when the crew of 2D1N surrounded her bed to cheer her up after a "scandal."

Her scenes at the end of Producer (KBS parking lot) where she wore a pink blouse were also used by some to create a scene (gifs) where she meets LJK, whose parts were taken from Two Weeks.

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Ok. I must admit LJG did affect and upside down LJE's life. Why she is so active in IG recently?!!

I was JUST about to post this :w00t: I couldn't believe she updated her IG again, she is so active all of sudden and this picture really shows how attached she is to this drama. Its all candid shots! :heart:

P.S: I'm waiting like a hawk for LJG's comment! :ph34r:

Z.hera just commented and liked it.

• Like 20

7 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Ok. I must admit LJG did affect and upside down LJE's life. Why she is so active in IG recently?!!

So JE is now experienced at photo editing! Poor KHN must be crying for not being included.

• Like 19

4 minutes ago, moonlovertales said:

I was JUST about to post this :w00t: I couldn't believe she updated her IG again, she is so active all of sudden and this picture really shows how attached she is to this drama. Its all candid shots! :heart:

P.S: I'm waiting like a hawk for LJG's comment! :ph34r:

Z.hera just commented and liked it.

And all of them have passed away on the drama. Kinda sad post for me. And no WangWook because he's still alive @chi13lou

• Like 17

@chi13lou Its collage of all dead characters, Wook ain't dead yet sadly :P But am sure KHN must be feeling sad, he is one of the few not yet on her IG page. LJG got triple feature on her IG.

@Visually-wandering Ah that is true but what I really liked about it is that they are all candid shots, no poses nothing like that. LJE insta has always given me the feeling like she wants her fans to see her world through her eyes, most of her pictures/videos are candid and personal. And I really get the feeling she is very attached to this drama and has a lot of good memories.

• Like 22

26 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong chingudeul,

I think it's only been a week since my last post, but I was shocked to see just how many pages I had to catch up. I had a great time reading all of your posts, though. It gave me a lot of good things to think about while I was busy with work. All the astrology, body language, numerology (I think you covered that too??)...I'm amazed how all of it applied to both Joongi and Jieunie.

Some of the posts I missed this week were about kissing. If you don't mind, I want to bring that up again since it's always an interesting topic.  The amount of times a female lead 'fully' participates in her kissing scenes is pretty low in the Kdrama world, and we've all learned that some shots can be faked. I was the one who had originally posted the long shot taken of the mutual/acceptance kiss so I've had time to look at this GIF over and over again (see gif in spoiler box). Many of us have already commented that the distance from the camera allowed for our leads not to have to do too much to enact the scene. And yet, if you watch the zoomed-in gif, our IU was actually an active participant, and Joongi wasn't the only one kissing with an open mouth.

And if you look at the 2nd of the forced kisses (this is another angled shot I included earlier in the thread), IU is actually kissing Joongi back. I remember laughing when I saw this only because the kiss was supposed to be forced. :lol: I don't know about you guys, but it looked to me to be a REALLY good kiss. :sweatingbullets:

And Joongi's 'tashi, tashi' kiss request was interesting as well because it was already an NG at that point. So it was just practice? But if you watch it, it again looks like a mutual kiss and not a forced one. Take a look at 1:12 here and at the gif below.

Finally, Soo's acceptance smooch really does put Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook's kiss to shame at :43 of the video already shared. See here. I didn't think it was possible to wreck a smooch...but HJW does just that (am surprised since she and Hyun Bin shared a really great kiss in Secret Garden...but that might have more to do with HB leading the kiss).

One last thing. When Joongi (not So) kisses Jieunie after the smooch, did you notice her eyes dilating a bit as he caressed her hair and cheek? I know many of you have been mentioning Joongi's not so obvious behavior. It's been fun also watching IU and catching all of her natural reactions. 

It's interesting that our sageuk has 3 times, if not more than the typical skin ship seen in most of the dramas we watch. I consider ourselves very fortunate. :lol: 

By the way, did you all notice that after So's last wrist grab after Eun's birthday party, when Soo was trying to stop So from walking away, he never grabbed her wrist again. Since then, he has always reached for her hand. :wub:  

Okay...final comment. During Finger Talk, I don't think it was IU's intention to avoid Joongi. I think she was working too hard to treat him just like the others, but instead, only made it seem like she was trying not to interact with him at all. It seemed like Joongi was aware of it and trying to respect her decision. I'm really glad it didn't last beyond that because it was very obvious they weren't being themselves. I think everyone else noticed it as well. I caught Jisoo glancing at both of them at one point during the video.

Reveal hidden contents

005_C2_NMYjw1f8r2pqqodrg30bo0gob2a.gif

005_C2_NMYjw1f8r37vrde7g30et08ckjo.gif

GM_20161001_133614.gif

tumblr_oej3qdwLf41r3hugwo3_540.gif

Welcome back to our wonderful ship Chinguuu! Love this post, as I was reading it I can't help but smile and nod along lol love the last part abt Joon-Gi trying to respect Jieun's decision for personal space during the finger point game. I didn't notice Jisoo glancing at both them! Aigoooo real life SoSoo-shipping-Baekah reporting for duty? :w00t:

• Like 18

9 hours ago, q4q4 said:

LJG openly and publicly flirting with LJE makes me seriously question whether he knows something we don't know about LJE's current status :P I mean like, what's with the drastic hair cut recently? Yes, I heard it was bc of her hair being damaged but I'm on Delulumode right now lol

But quite honestly tho like.. maybe shes single now and it's just not out yet bc the drama is still ongoing 

Also, I totally repeated that part too! Ugh can't get enough of them 

Omg I thought about this too. Not being delu but I'm really just questioning their behavior. I mean, JoonGi's priority is his career so I know he won't do anything that might be an obstruction. But this IG flirting is so not common between co-stars... idk this is just my observation. Maybe he knows she's already single that's why he can comment and like her photos freely on IG? Like without hesitation? :sweatingbullets:

And about the recent IG post.... all her last three posts were with JoonGi. IU be like: Okay, let's upload a photo with my other co-stars so that it won't be obvious. :phew:

HEHEHEHEHEHEH image.gif

• Like 23

5 minutes ago, Visually-wandering said:

And all of them have passed away on the drama. Kinda sad post for me. And no WangWook because he's still alive @chi13lou

I know. I want him to be in the picture!LOL Picture of him behind the bars would be good enough although he still gets to hug her 1 last time.:bawling:

• Like 13

29 minutes ago, meahri_1 said:

Annyeong chingudeul,

I think it's only been a week since my last post, but I was shocked to see just how many pages I had to catch up. I had a great time reading all of your posts, though. It gave me a lot of good things to think about while I was busy with work. All the astrology, body language, numerology (I think you covered that too??)...I'm amazed how all of it applied to both Joongi and Jieunie.

Some of the posts I missed this week were about kissing. If you don't mind, I want to bring that up again since it's always an interesting topic.  The amount of times a female lead 'fully' participates in her kissing scenes is pretty low in the Kdrama world, and we've all learned that some shots can be faked. I was the one who had originally posted the long shot taken of the mutual/acceptance kiss so I've had time to look at this GIF over and over again (see gif in spoiler box). Many of us have already commented that the distance from the camera allowed for our leads not to have to do too much to enact the scene. And yet, if you watch the zoomed-in gif, our IU was actually an active participant, and Joongi wasn't the only one kissing with an open mouth.

And if you look at the 2nd of the forced kisses (this is another angled shot I included earlier in the thread), IU is actually kissing Joongi back. I remember laughing when I saw this only because the kiss was supposed to be forced. :lol: I don't know about you guys, but it looked to me to be a REALLY good kiss. :sweatingbullets:

And Joongi's 'tashi, tashi' kiss request was interesting as well because it was already an NG at that point. So it was just practice? But if you watch it, it again looks like a mutual kiss and not a forced one. Take a look at 1:12 here and at the gif below.

Finally, Soo's acceptance smooch really does put Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook's kiss to shame at :43 of the video already shared. See here. I didn't think it was possible to wreck a smooch...but HJW does just that (am surprised since she and Hyun Bin shared a really great kiss in Secret Garden...but that might have more to do with HB leading the kiss).

One last thing. When Joongi (not So) kisses Jieunie after the smooch, did you notice her eyes dilating a bit as he caressed her hair and cheek? I know many of you have been mentioning Joongi's not so obvious behavior. It's been fun also watching IU and catching all of her natural reactions. 

It's interesting that our sageuk has 3 times, if not more than the typical skin ship seen in most of the dramas we watch. I consider ourselves very fortunate. :lol: 

By the way, did you all notice that after So's last wrist grab after Eun's birthday party, when Soo was trying to stop So from walking away, he never grabbed her wrist again. Since then, he has always reached for her hand. :wub:  

Okay...final comment. During Finger Talk, I don't think it was IU's intention to avoid Joongi. I think she was working too hard to treat him just like the others, but instead, only made it seem like she was trying not to interact with him at all. It seemed like Joongi was aware of it and trying to respect her decision. I'm really glad it didn't last beyond that because it was very obvious they weren't being themselves. I think everyone else noticed it as well. I caught Jisoo glancing at both of them at one point during the video.

Hide contents

Can i give u a tight hug for highlighting all the kisses? You're successfully leading to my ovary explosion, i think i can sleep tonight with huge smile.

• Like 16

tsk tsk tsk, Joon Gi really influenced her! Now she can photo edit huh? :D:D:D

I wanted to cry when I saw her post :tears: seeing the drama that is going to end, all these actors that we spend so much time with :tears: I think the actors themselves will feel it even worse. The project literally went on from pre-production last Nov till now. One whole year of their lives.

I also find it fishy that LJG didnt comment within 1 min..... it really implies that yesterday when she posted the vid, he must be "informed" that she was going to post, that's why he could comment immediately.

Today, this post, she probably did it on her own and LJG missing in action. :D

• Like 21

1 hour ago, fidda868 said:

I wonder if there's a chance for us to see this scene?? :mellow: there are only 2 episodes left and i can't imagine they gonna show us in which ep..

I'm afraid it was deleted scene. Because her clothes and hair look like court-lady one But I hope we can see it, maybe during her flashback. #pray #pray

Spoiler

f6Nhlk4.jpg

RO15194728_w1000_h0.jpg

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, caramelovers07 said:

Not only is she active, she also edits now too!!! I really find this something; since as an IU fan, I know how she's just hopeless with technology xD There was even this time when she was having trouble with posting on her DC and her fans helping her by giving her specific instructions to do so..

And I love that she's now revealing all this photos and vids of BTS of the drama. It also really shows how she's come to have many great friends through this show (I loved that she even tagged them all). They really are all tight and like family.

But on the side note, I remember reading somewhere where z.hera said in an interview that they really did take lots of fun pics and vids and how JK is the one in-charge of editing all these "BTS". We all hope to see this "BTS" she's talking about. Also, it seems that JK is not the only one in-charge of these "BTS", it seems IU is too. *smirks ^^

• Like 20