[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

Chingu, i like your idea. Both are skilled in their areas. As friends, why can’t they help each other right? What a perfect combination. 

Why our conversation seem so weird this last days

Spoiler

.....seeing this video I remembered what happened last year ... why this man had to suffer  Iike that  and be subjected to such  big pressure?… what did he  wrong ? All are entitled to our personal life and we not have to account to anyone..

… Artists are so sensitive ... they work with soul, emotions are like the strings of a violin, I think they feel both adoration and rejection more deeply than ordinary people… and JG is an artist ... is sensitive, delicate, he feeds  with his fans love, they are his family…

ctto

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Woohoo...:D:wub:

He sang both Deulgukhwa songs. Everyday with you, Remake by JE in her FlowerBookmark2. Woohooo....

Huge crumbs tonight. He must have been watching our discussion on deulgukhwa. delulu my friends. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Huge crumbs tonight. He must have been watching our discussion on deulgukhwa. delulu my friends. 

Wow,  great coincidence ... can we hope? I liked his relaxed style  for a weekend picnic  and I think he  look pleased and happy, I saw his eyes sparkled. 

1st teaser:

• Like 8

@loljk17 of course we can always hope. Tonight is the 7th of April, 1 year and 3 months from the time he appeared in Je fan meet in Taiwan and gave us a surprise! He never forgot JE even after so much time has passed. 

Somemore awesome Jg pics, credits to the owners.

Spoiler

• Like 9

@glamlove123

Our super delulu is that king sometimes lurk here.... But hey... It is just a delulu,  right? 

THANKS TO KING LEE JOON GI AND ALSO QUEEN IU FOR MAKING A GREAT DAY FOR STARGAZERS

stargazers...keep fabulous and spread love

This ship sails itself..... Yeay...!!!!! 

Spoiler

And talking about balenciaga

That is the name of spanish fashiondesigner

And when i searched about the meaning in english,  it correlates with the word "balencier"

The meaning of balencier are pendulum,  balance, and so on

Do you get what i mean?