[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

anyeong @saphire_D chingu and all my stagazers buddies, we are still fat due to yesterday's crumb aren't we?? but yet still greedy for more:D.. yess definitely our OTP on a very good mood, and we are so happy   for them.  Chingu thanks for the video. credits to the IG owner too..otherwise  we cannot see how JG reacted to JE at that "hey" song moment. she was so active and cute too..she moved so fast here and there..hardly caught by the camera unless she came near u...luckily JE went to this lucky fan and he/she managed to record both of them on one screen...yeay. crumbs again for us

Spoiler

greetings to our sunbaes..thanks for all the inspiring words. and thank u for always coming back and monitoring . @lols quick chingu oo my.. no wonder i cant tagged ur silentjoonu  id. hope u got ur account back.

• Like 8

You are right @syirazz07, there were many things that work our way. JE stopped at that point and fan managed to film her and at the same time capturing JG’s position. His sister wearing white helped us to identify his position too. JG’s still pictures, i think come from a different source, i think fr a twitter account. And luckily this photographer took his pictures at about the same time, during this song and he was looking to the back of the stadium. ie looking at Ji Eun. (Haha...i got this fuzzy feeling when reading JG’s caption for he still calls her Ji Eun. Dont know whether other MLSHR cast calls her that too. )

Another incident that kept me thinking, after reading @lols quick ‘s on the teasing by YIN, the thank you hoodie, is the behaviour of her bodyguard (i dont know his name, the big-built man) and also Jjung manager. When JE went to acknowledge the reporters and fans after arriving at the venue, there were times when they whispered/talked to JE by having their hand sort of covering their mouths. Were they teasing her? Becos the one that i remember doing that to her (CMIIMW) was, who else but JG during the SAF red carpet. And the management knew that JG was coming to the concert that day. Haha...the mind is so much on delulu mode. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

JG and JE schedule December 2017

Dec 15 (Fri) : JG - Lotte Duty Free Commercial Shooting

Dec 17 (Sun) : JE - Fan meet  --- > Please correct me here, i can't remember the details.

Dec 25 : JE as MC at SBS Gayo Daejeon

Please correct me if there's something wrong somewhere.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Dec 25 : JE as MC at SBS Gayo Daejeon

There is a great possibility that they will meet here again. :blush:

If this will happen..

Stargazers, have yourself a Merry Little Christmas. Let your heart be light. From now on, JG & JE won’t be out of our sight. Through the years they will be together as fate allows. Hang a shining star upon the highest bough. And we will have a merry merry Christmas now.   :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 3

<<Look, who else took a back stage pic with our Queen,  kkekeke

Joon Gi's manager, Sang Hyun shi ^^>>

Waaa... i am proud of you Sang Hyun!! You are better behaved, holding the light stick with both hands. Kkkk... May you have many more times to take pictures with Ji Eun-ah in the future. *wink wink*

• Like 4

It's been quite a while since I last logged in here. Lost my password, just had it recovered few days ago.

First thing first. JE jjang! 2017 is definitely hers. I am so happy for her. I wish 2018 will treat her as good as this year, if not better.

Anyway, I can totally relate with JE about her feeling empty after wrapping up a series of concerts. I am a freelancer and I only work based on projects. There are times I am busy as hell, especially when the project I am working on is close to its rolling phase. But when I am free of projects, I am very free, too free to be honest, that I used to feel so lost and yes... empty. So I decided to enroll in some courses, cooking, ballroom dancing, make up, to name a few.

So around this time last year, I was free of projects. I decided to write a MLSHR (Alternate Universe) fanfic as a self healing project, because my heart was still bleeding by the tragic ending of the series. It was left unfinished because I had a vacation trip with my hubby, and soon it was left forgotten in my laptop. 
Then an ID here mentioned about how JG should help JE overcome her phobia of being drown by teaching her scubadiving. I think it's @glamlove123 (hi... nice to meet you). Somehow it reminded me of that fanfic I wrote. So I finished the fanfic today and will post it below. Just take it as my Christmas gift to you all. And as JE sang in her concert, Merry Christmas In Advance!

#firstattemptwritingafanfic

#notconfidentbutwthipostitanyway

#WangSoHaeSoo

#feelfreetoassociatethecharacterstoourreallifeOTP

#noplotjustfluff
#noplotbecauseevennastyplottersneedtoshopforchristmas
#warningofextremecheesylines

#apologyforanygrammaticalerrors

Characters background: 

I was planning for So to be a chaebol heir & Soo to be a young successful entrepreuneur. But I am too lazy to incorporate their background in the story. So, let's just assume So & Soo in my story have similar lives as JG & JE. LOL.

Spoiler

SACRED PROMISES

Hae Soo decided she had enough falling and tumbling in just an hour and a half. She couldn't even pinpoint which parts of her body felt sore the most, she felt her entire being started breaking apart. Bruises might have appeared here and there under her thick clothes. She freed her feet from the snowboard and walked slowly to the side of the track. Feeling upset, she decided to just slump near a bunch of bald trees covered in thick layer of snow. She took off her goggles and tossed it to her side. Not even 5 minutes later, a tall figure in red was seen walking up slowly against the route, snowboard in one hand and goggles in the other. He stopped in front of his upset girlfriend and kneeled down to get to her eyes.

"Soo-yah, you should have told me if you want to rest. I could have left you too far just now and it would take long to find you." Wang So gently patted her head.

"I am tired of falling and I almost can't feel my legs. Again, why am I doing this?" Tears almost trickled down her eyes.

So took his gloves off and rubbed away the tears from the corners of her eyes. He didn't say anything, he just silently massaged his girlfriend's calves, knowing for sure which part actually sore the most, occasionally checking on his girlfriend's expression.

Minutes passed. Hae Soo finally simmered down. "Oppa, it's enough. They feel better now... And I am sorry... for getting upset at you." She looked down at her lap like a kid getting reprimanded. 

So gave her a gentle rap on her forehead, "Nothing to be sorry about." 

Then he took out a flask bottle from his backpack, "Drink a bit. The ginger will keep you warm."

Soo opened the flask and took some sips, the honey ginger tea indeed soothed her further.

"We're not even in the middle of the track yet, but it's already too far to walk back to the drop off station. And it's too dangerous if we walk down to the base, some parts of this track are too steep and the snow is too thick to walk on with this shoes. We have no choice, we have to snowboard down to the base. I'll go backwards so I can hold your hands all the way down, okay?" So tried to explain and coax his girlfriend at the same time.

"I'm not sure, Oppa... I'll fall down alot and I am honestly quite scared now."

"I told you that I'll hold your hands, right? I'll help you to balance out. Don't worry too much, let's just try one more time, okay? If later you decide to quit, I will not convince you otherwise."

Soo thought she had no other choice anyway, so she unwillingly agreed. 

So knew his girlfriend really hesitated to try again, he gently patted her head and lightly kissed her forehead to assure her. "Soo-yah, trust me on this, okay?"

So they got ready again and walked back to the track. They stood face to face, shoes securely locked on their snowboards. He adjusted her beanie and goggles. He could see her lips twitched in nervousness, so he gently rubbed her cheek and pecked her lips, "Trust me!" 

So reached out for Soo's hands and firmly held them in his. Together they went slowly down the slope, face to face.

"Don't be nervous, Soo-yah. Don't tense up your body, your body should follow where your feet are going. Follow my rhythm."

They were slowly going down sideways. Just like playing the swing, only it's going sideways.

Soo could feel So trying to help her to balance back everytime she almost fell. She eventually fell quite a lot of times, but So managed to tamper her fall with his firm grips so she didn't fall too hard. Halfway through the track, Soo finally eased up, her small and nervous smile was back from time to time. So maintained his grips firmly on her hands and continued to give pointers on her movements. When they finally reached the base, Soo was already all smiling, almost forgetting her sore legs.

So felt relieved and smiled widely back at his girlfriend, "Good job, Soo-yah." He took off her goggles and beanie and gently wiped her now sweating forehead. "We should have done this from the start, sorry I didn't think it through."

"I should thank you instead, for not giving up on me." Soo reached out to take off his goggles and beanie and took her turn to wipe his sweat away from his forehead. "Thank you, Oppa..." 

So smiled and gave her a side hug and a kiss on her temple.

"Do you want to try again?" So asked, a little too hopeful.

With eyes blinking, Soo nodded. 

They went down the same track again four more times. On Soo's third retry, So managed to let go one of her hand halfway through the track while maintaining a firm grip on the other. By the end of the forth retry Soo already went down the slope by herself, albeit slowly and still with sideways movement.

"I've told you many times before, you have your ways with sports. Can you trust my judgment now?" So gently ruffled her now wet and messy hair in the middle of their lunch in the resort's cafetaria.

Soo didn't answer as her mouth was full with food. She just smiled widely and quickly took another bite of her sandwich before she finished chewing the previous bite.

"Eat slowly, Soo-yah..." So chuckled, there's always something so childlike about her despite her usual overly cautious self. 

"Woah... I don't remember the last time I felt so hungry like this. This snowboarding thing really burns my calories. Will I lose a bit of my weight after this trip?"

"Hahaha... Not gonna happen if you keep eating like that while we're here." So lightly pinched her cheek and Soo wrinkled her nose, she didn't even bother to protest, instead she took another big bite of her almost gone sandwich. "But don't eat too much, Soo-yah... Just eat enough, we don't want you to have a stomach upset." 

"We still have the whole afternoon to spend, I don't want to get hungry and waste my time going back here."

"I've packed some energy bars, they should be enough for both of us. Later we will go to another beginner slope, the longer one, we need to get you mastering the basic first, and to stop you going down sideways. It doesn't look good, trust me."

"Who cares about looking good while doing extreme sports like this?"

"Oh, we snowboarders do. You'll see it for yourself later. You were too busy trying to keep your balance to even notice how other snowboarders went down the track. Soon you will not be able too keep your eyes off me."

"You forced your girlfriend to learn snowboarding so you can have her ogling on you?"

"It's a fair game, soon I will voluntarily ogle on her too..." So gave her a naughty smirk.

"Ya... Byeontae!" Soo's eyes widened and her hands covering her front unnecessarily, feigning a scandalized look.

After lunch, they went to a longer slope as Soo continued to practice her movements under So's instructions. Before, she only knew how to stop and to go down a straight track by keeping her balance on the board, she barely had control on the direction she was going. So taught her how she could managed her direction by leaning her torso and putting pressure on different feet. She also learned how to distribute her body weight while turning so she wouldn't fall down. Before long Soo started adopting the proper ways of snowboarding, and So smiled proudly at his girlfriend. 

So decided that Soo was ready to try the longest track in the resort, the one that started at the highest point of the ski resort. Even the lift trip took quite a while to reach the peak. The wind was gently blowing, and the sky turned gray. Snow was soon to fall.

The view from the top was too beautiful to miss, so they just stood there leisurely for a moment, savoring the picturesque scenery from the vantage point. Flurries of snow started to fall, gently touched their skin and immediately melted away. 

"It's too beautiful up here..."

"It's even more beautiful when you enjoy it while going down on your snowboard. I know you will love it."

A hand reached out to hers. "Come... Let's beat this one." 

Soo took that hand in a heartbeat, intertwining fingers amidst their thick gloves. 

With a bright and radiant smile, he looked at her, "Watch me, Soo-yah... I save my best moves for you to drool on." With those playful words, he made his way.

She laughed and followed the path he left behind for her. Soon her laughed left her, her eyes couldn't leave him even for seconds, whatever her eyes saw completely took her breath away.

In split seconds, it was as if she were in a different universe, a universe where everything grew silent, every color disappeared, and no other people in her sight. Against the endless sea of whiteness and passing through the gentle flurries of snow, only one glorious figure in red existed in her world. Swiftly moving, lightly, effortlessly... like a gentle flame riding freely in the wind, conquering the world without fear... 

They had so much fun going up and down different slopes until their feet finally gave them away. It was already dark and dinner time had already passed. Before his legs completely failed him, So decided to stop for the day and went back to their hotel. They stopped by the hotel's restaurant for a very quick dinner, wanted nothing more than a hot shower and a warm bed to crash their exhausted limbs.

They took turns for shower, and when Soo was ready for bed, So was already asleep, hair still a little damp from his shower earlier. She sneaked her way to hug him from behind, kissed his cheek and wished him a good dream. He stirred, turned to face her and pulled her close in his sleep, as if it was the most natural thing to do. Too tired, it didn't take long before she joined him in a warm slumber.

She woke up to kisses, gentle fluttering kisses all over her exposed skin, rays of morning light peeking from the window.

"Morning, beautiful. Still tired?" So moved to hover above her. 

Soo smiled, "No... I'm good." His hand carressing her cheek, eyes locked to her still sleepy eyes. 

"Thank you, Oppa... For everything yesterday." Her fingers gently traced his sharp jaw.

"Anything for you, Soo-yah..." He lowered his lips to meet hers, and she murmurred in his kiss, "Do you know how mesmerizing you were on your snowboard yesterday?"

He smiled into her lips, "So were you..."

Soon the soft gentle kiss turned heated. Before they reached the point of no return, they consciously stopped. Both panting heavily. So groaned in frustration, burrying his face in the crook of her neck and mumbled, "Just marry me, Soo-yah... this is torturing me..." 

Soo let out a small laugh and patted the back of his head. "I will... when the time is right."

So jolted and gazed intently into her eyes, searching for assurance, "Really? Now you've said it, you can't back out. I'll seal your words with my own blood." 

"I did say when the time is right, Oppa. Now you're being too dramatic."

"Don't make me wait for too long, Soo-yah..." He started nibbling on her pulse point.

"Oppaaa... Don't give me a hickey there. We have a Christmas dinner with your family day after tomorrow, they all will see..."

"How about here?" He tugged her t-shirt down and kissed the curve of her breast.

"No. No. No. We better get ready, don't you want to conquer those slopes again?"

"No, let's just stay here for a while." He continued to kiss her there.

"No, we'll end up not doing anything. Let's get ready. Otherwise, we'll even miss our breakfast." Soo tried to push So away & leave the bed. Before she could put her feet on the floor, he pulled her back with a force and pinned her down, "You just said you will marry me, I will remember it..." He kissed her again, passionately. And she ended up with couple of lovemarks on her chest.

They miraculously managed to get their breakfast and reached the resort again. With Soo completely confident of her newfound skill, they really took their time exploring each slopes in the resort. Enjoying the thrill of going down each slopes, savoring the beautiful view, and most of all treasuring each other's presence.

Weather was perfect, the sun was shining brightly throughout the day. They decided to watch the sunset on their last day on the mountain. They went back to the highest peak they had visited the day before, and just stood there silently, side by side, hand in hand, watching the descending sun in the horizon.

"I have a confession to make." So turned his head to face her.

"Hm?" She also turned hers to see him, chin rested on his upper arm.

"Yesterday when you got upset, I actually could call for emergency help." 

"You tricked me to learn snowboarding? You're so sly..." Soo pinched his nose.

"You're not angry?"

"Why should I? I ended up loving it."

So moved and tightly hugged her from behind. "Then I'm glad that you love my Christmas gift for you."  

Soo turned her head and gave So a quizzical look. "Christmas gift?"

So kissed her cheek. "I know you're never fond of luxuries. You always say that a sincere heart is all that matters. So, your newfound snowboarding skill is my Christmas gift for you. This gift will always be yours and you will never lost it, it will stay and follow you wherever you go."

So tightened his hug, he gave long exhale and spoke softly into her ears, "I hope you can understand why I wanted so much for you to learn. Forcing you to learn is not only because I am hoping we can always do this together. Back in Seoul, we always have scrutinizing eyes on everything we do, we are forced to put on facades to protect our private lives, isn't it tiring? This is one of the rare moments I feel so free, enjoying the thrill of going down fast, becoming one with the wind. I'm so happy that I can share this feeling with you."

Soo's nose reddened, tears trickled down her eyes. Her sniff betrayed the captivating silence, so he moved her to face him in his hug. "My cry baby..." So gently wiped her tears and lightly kissed her nose.

Soo looked deeply into his eyes and felt her soul was drown in his adoring gaze... and that was when it struck her, that moment shall never be forgotten, imprinted forever, carved deeply in her soul... for that moment she finally knew, she could and would throw away things that had been holding her back from giving her all to him. World might turn against her, none that she cared. The world might offer her everything, but she would rather lost the world if he were not in it.

"And my Christmas present for you is... my promise... to be your companion... to your many many more snowboarding trips... for many... many... many... many... years to come... until... my body fails me." Hae Soo made sure she said her promise slowly, emphasizing each word, making a vow to herself. She kissed him as the sun finally setting on the horizon, a silent witness to the promise.

Sun was already long fell into its sleep when they broke their kiss. A kiss that is as gentle as butterfly's, a kiss that isn't tainted with lust, only a kiss of promises, promises to create a future together and find a home in each other's heart.

So rested his forehead on hers, his twinkling eyes were back and so was his wide grin. "So now it's fair to say that you finally agree to marry me, yes?"

Soo blushed heavily and broke free from So's hug. "Let's go down this slope, oppa..." She failingly attempted to divert the conversation. 

"No... No... No... I'm not letting this go." As So watched Soo putting her snowboarding gears on. "You practically just said you would marry me."

Soo scrunched her button nose and sticked her tounge out at him, "I never say I would." Her hands never stopped working on her gears.

Realizing that Soo would try to escape with her unspoken words, So started to work on his gears as well. "You know you can never run away from me, Soo-yah..."

"Then catch me if you can..." With a loud laugh she went down the mountain's slope with a full speed.

Seconds later he was already trailing her behind and loudly shouted at her, "You practically say you would."

She laughed and shout back, "No, I don't."

"Yes, you do"

"No, I don't."

"Yes, you do." So finally caught up with her and cut her path. 

"No, I don't." Soo managed to catch up and went ahead of So. 

Their crisp shouts and laughters permeated in the mountain's air, decorating the silent night with their playful banters. 

So was apparently going too fast and lost Soo somewhere along the way. He nervously waited for her and could only let out a relief sigh when she finally came to his view. He noticed that she purposefully going slow, and she had her most beautiful smile at him, a hand hidden behind her back.

She stopped her snowboard just inches away from his. All the while keeping her eyes and smile on him. Her hidden hand slowly come between them, holding a single stack of snowdrop. 

"I saw a bunch of these flowers just now, isn't it a wonder that this beautiful flower can grow in the snow?"

"Yes it is. But you almost made me worry, Soo-yah... I thought you fell down somewhere." So caressed her pink cheek.

Her free hand reached out to his cheek. "You are like this flower, Oppa... in this crazy world full of deceits and lies, you persevere, you are able to stay true to yourself, and you are the only truth I want to rely myself on. The moments we're together are the happiest I've ever been, you saw the better me in my worst, and you brought up the best in me I didn't even know there was, I never know that I can be this blessed. Wang So, you are my sun, my love... my life, if you allow me, let me make you feel the same way too for the rest of our lives. I'll share your foes and woes, your ups and downs, your joy and your pain, I'll walk beside you until my time on Earth is through. Marry me..."

So's eyes turned glassy and a single tear of joy fell from his eye. "Hae Soo, I thank God everyday for the day we met, I cherish everything that we've shared, and I will treasure whatever the future holds for us. I promise to take good care of myself for as long as I live so that I can take the best care of you. You are the soul of my soul, the blood of my blood, the reason I am living. To have you as my wife will be the greatest thing happen in life. If there are lives after this life, I will break heaven and earth to find you again, my one and only Soo..."

A sacred promise was made amidst the sea of glistening snow under the bright moonlight. The world around them stood still, capturing two beautiful hearts that has promised to beat as one. The future might send storms and thunders, yet none of these matters as long as they have each other to love and to hold.

-FIN-

Soereey's note: 
This fiction was inspired by a personal experience of yours truly from many winters ago =P
The difference is I didn't get a marriage proposal, just a courting one. But still I was head over heels. Of course our conversation didn't get as corny as those in fiction above. We're both actually very pragmatic and very very far from being romantic.

I hope you guys enjoy reading, as much as I enjoy writing it (I got occasional goosebumps while writing some extreme cheesy lines tho).

Some lines are inspired by Tong Hua's "Sounds of the deserts", which by date is my fave from her works. She is the author of BBJX btw.
Small part of Soo's marriage proposal is taken from Chandler's marriage proposal to Monica (Friends TV series). 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Hi! 

I think especially this song has caused a rain of emotions to JG and confetti rain at the end inspired him to choose the word rain of emotions . The truth is that  the song is superb as a scream of love and I'm glad JG felt this emotion, it shows he is so  sensitive.That IU  chose for  this song the most beautiful and sumptuous dress show,  it is the culmination of her concert.

cr to the owner

I wonder how she reacted to the brave and  sensitive  JG’s message on ig , to  the rain of  emonji  with hearts, kisses, hugs... JG did an act of bravery, causing a stir on the internet… now is her  turn ..

• Like 8

@glamlove123 @saphire_D My delulu heart is too fucosed  thinking  that they will be together that I have not able to think about your question. Kekeke! 

But what I have in my delulu heart and mind is..He is the escort of JE in the red carpet and that they  will arrive together in just one car ( I am so so greedy).  yes, hoping he could get some awards on his CM too. 

• Like 4

@loljk17 you put down the words I was thinking when I watched the video. Not only Dear Name she started of with TTN ,the song that I believe is a love song from her to him. And in every concert those two songs were presented with beautiful dresses and ballgowns. On 10 Dec she was wearing a gown with gold embelishment. Gold signifies jigeum which means now or her ig name. I think she was sending her message to the one who understood it. Thus the ig post and caption

• Like 5

7 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

<<Look, who else took a back stage pic with our Queen,  kkekeke

Joon Gi's manager, Sang Hyun shi ^^>>

Waaa... i am proud of you Sang Hyun!! You are better behaved, holding the light stick with both hands. Kkkk... May you have many more times to take pictures with Ji Eun-ah in the future. *wink wink*

Seeing their interaction both in social media and real life is so sweet.

Not only JG maintains good relationship with JE and other MLSHR casts,

but also JG's manager (Sang Hyun shi) & JE's manager (Hanteo shi) still stay in touch through social media by liking & commenting each other post.

Sang Hyun's recent post about his wefie with JE was commented by Hanteo shi, then Sang Hyun shi replied it. ^^

Knowing this fact, their friendship is so precious.. :heart:

• Like 5

@soereey chingu, hi to you too. Glad that my delulu on JG and JE help to give a wake up call to your fanfic from its slumberland. 

Finished reading it. *blush blush* Why don’t you have it posted at a fanfic site? There are many readers out there. :)

And i like the idea of them enjoying themselves without the scrutinizing eyes of fans. They need some privacy too. 

• Like 4

@ShaiKeun, the event is purely based on music. The probability for him to attend is little but no harm in delulu-ing. :D

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

es,  sometimes i think thebsame.  Maybe i am too greedy. Seing JG boldness and i want her show it too. But she is a woman.

Agree. She is a woman. Thus different approach from her maybe. 

Couldn’t agree more with you @deori!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2