[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

@ShaiKeun yes queen is busy posting on ig one after another. This is the way I think she is filling her emptiness after pouring it all in the concert tours. Her voice in the latest update is pure gold. She sang effortless to a high note. An angel voice

My delulu thought "she has been posting a lot but she is yet to post a pict that really precious to her". :wub:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Oh yes @paulina79, as what JG said, .....

“we then fill the emptiness inside of us with many other things.^^” One way is by IG posting. I am sure JG wrote that based on his experience too. What more with his latest concert where he was emotionally impacted then. Huhu ...

i feel our delulu mind is working over time. I cant help relating JG’s diving with JE’s afraid of water. Remember she was taught by instructors on how to stay in the water for MLSHR? JE, now you can have someone to rely on or maybe give you a tip or two while in the water. Kkkk.... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Hi guys, I'm sorry I've been really busy lately I can't even published my next chapter because of too many loads of work that needs to be done, I've been up all day and sometimes even at night. Gladly one of the events I had been was finished. 

@glamlove123 thank you for qouting me, 

I just need to add something, about the jacket JE wore yesterday it was given by YIN (IDK if somebody already mentioned it already) she is the First person who usually teases JE when ever she knows something. Remember her radio program where she teased JE about her Ex, she asked her to sing a song of Kiha. Now she gave JE a jacket with a Thank You printed on it. And JE asked the audience to take a lot of photo of it because YIN gave it to her. What so special about Thank You.. maybe it's a teased from YIN and a hint to us and all of the events that happened yesterday and today are all clear (delulu: let's just wait for the announcement of the date of the royal wedding)kkk. 

But seriously I'm just happy to see JE and JG free from everything. I think I don't need to publish my next chapter anymore. As the king's face say it all, proud and full of love. No need for us to fight for something that's its already there I have read some reactions (the negative ones) about JG's action but instead of being annoyed I am still happy because (I must say) he knows that critisms to him might happen after he had shown himself to JE's concert after all that had happened in the past months but still he doesn't care at all. This time I know that he found something that he will protect and fight for no matter what expense it will be. Let's just enjoy their moment together. I will be around here always reading but since I need to work also, I will be more silent but observant as always.

love u guys!

P.S I am using my other account because my account here in Soompi under the name of silentjoonu is not accepted by Soompi admin.

By the way I want to reveal why I used the user name silentjonnu because there are certain things that for us to be able to preserve it's beauty we want to keep it for our selves only that's why we choose to be SILENT. Silentjoonu now signing off.

Edited by lols quick
  • Like 11

4 hours ago, paulina79 said:

My delulu thought "she has been posting a lot but she is yet to post a pict that really precious to her". :wub:

Who knows she will just surprise us one of these days just like king did. We will keep our finger crossed. 

giphy.gif

• Like 5

@lols quick a.k.a. Silent joonu. Sad to hear that your original account is not accepted by soompi admin anymore. I keep looking for your post here and since I have not seen any updates  from you I thought you are just been busy. Well, you are actually busy but now I know one of the reasons why you have been absent:)

Just please drop by once in awhile and let us hear your thoughts. I miss reading it. Kekeke! 

And I hope Silentjoonu will be activated by soompi again. 

• Like 4

On 10/12/2017 at 12:19 PM, paulina79 said:

Besides Windflower she also sang "Someday". The person who used the word was right in front of her. I just wish king update his ig decribing his feeling during the concert. 

Queen has a special smile plastered on her face tonight shy but happy. 

I also found her more timid more happy, in other concerts she was more at ease, in this I found timid due to her being observed by a person who admired her from afar.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

On 10/12/2017 at 12:19 PM, paulina79 said:

Besides Windflower she also sang "Someday". The person who used the word was right in front of her. I just wish king update his ig decribing his feeling during the concert. 

Queen has a special smile plastered on her face tonight shy but happy. 

On 11/12/2017 at 12:41 AM, ShaiKeun said:

Omo! Omo! Now, i have a heart attack. 

@vanilaz_w your delulu is so right! 

My officemates asked me who died because I am crying. My heart is full of joy that I can’t speak, all I did is show them the IG of JG and said “they are together and i am so happy.” Well, they laughed at me and called me crazy. Kekeke! I don’t mind being called crazy today. I am just so happy that I could not think of anything else but JoonU. Thanks goodness I have no deadlines. :heart:

cute. I'm also very happy that I saw the two of them together, that they are dating, who knows how to tell me please.

• Like 4

On 12/11/2017 at 7:11 PM, NoonaE said:

Hi everybody!

Phewww... it's been a looong while that I didn't come here lol. I saw new IDs I don't even know... so a big 'Hi' to all of you new ones here! *waves*

Happy with current happenings?

Me: SUPER HAPPY.

Lol... my precious JG oppa is slowly slowly coming back to life after the whole sh** he had to deal with earlier this year... yesterday night (and today also) was a proof of it.

Anyway, I saw this on IG and now I can understand JG's IG caption better... about the 'emptiness' part, he actually 'responded' to JE's words before singing Dear Name (aheum!). He's very attentive indeed, uri JG oppa :D

I know there are a few not-so-nice comments about his presence at the concert, like there's this somebody who literally wrote a comment like: "he broke up with his girlfriend but he had time for IU"; I'm telling you: the heart wants what it wants. Shipping aside, I am truly happy that he genuinely enjoyed last night's concert and got recharged afterwards. As his fan, nothing hurts me more than the thought that he's having a hard time, just like the past few months. Now that he's got his eye-smile back, he's been hanging out with friends and sibling, he's going to his friends' concerts, traveling a bit and even sneaking to dive (and film/ shoot something) in Okinawa like he did a few days ago, it makes me super super relieved. He deserves that kind of life, too. Moreover, he has obviously adored and respected JE for quite a while now and nobody has the right to blame him for choosing his own friends (and relationships).

Anyway, it's nice to see that this forum is still alive and kicking despite the current 'sway' to GDragon- IU hahaha... you guys are so (delusionally) sweet and positive, as always. Before I'm going back offline again, let me share this one post by a fellow JG fan who translated a tweet by a Korean journalist talking about JG's personality after seeing his short clip of Sexual Violence Awareness campaign a couple of days ago. This is the JG I have always admired these past 5 years and I know there's no turning back :). I hope he'll find his 'Mrs Thank You' (seeing this term somewhere, here or on IG? hahaha... please forgive this forgetful eonnie) soon. You all know my preference and I do hope it'll come true one day. Have a great day, y'all! Stay happy and healthy :wub:

643/5000

I am a recent fan of JG and JE I am in love with the couple, they conquered me when watching Moon Lovers. I have been accompanying since April 2017 (it's a bit) but I can see that JG and JE are honest people and deserve to be happy. He suffered a lot after there was this rumor of a "supposed boyfriend" (in which I do not believe in my analysis.) He has had many disappointments this year and seems to be recovering now. for us fans that we twist and believe in the couple.My question to you as I do not know JG and JE before, when you say that he loved and respect JE in what sense?

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2017 at 11:20 AM, glamlove123 said:

JE and GD conversation was cute. We will wait and see the CD once JE upload it. Such a thoughtful gesture from him since it is self-made. 

Can you translate their conversation?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, lols quick said:

Hi guys, I'm sorry I've been really busy lately I can't even published my next chapter because of too many loads of work that needs to be done, I've been up all day and sometimes even at night. Gladly one of the events I had been was finished. 

@glamlove123 thank you for qouting me, 

I just need to add something, about the jacket JE wore yesterday it was given by YIN (IDK if somebody already mentioned it already) she is the First person who usually teases JE when ever she knows something. Remember her radio program where she teased JE about her Ex, she asked her to sing a song of Kiha. Now she gave JE a jacket with a Thank You printed on it. And JE asked the audience to take a lot of photo of it because YIN gave it to her. What so special about Thank You.. maybe it's a teased from YIN and a hint to us and all of the events that happened yesterday and today are all clear (delulu: let's just wait for the announcement of the date of the royal wedding)kkk. 

But seriously I'm just happy to see JE and JG free from everything. I think I don't need to publish my next chapter anymore. As the king's face say it all, proud and full of love. No need for us to fight for something that's its already there I have read some reactions (the negative ones) about JG's action but instead of being annoyed I am still happy because (I must say) he knows that critisms to him might happen after he had shown himself to JE's concert after all that had happened in the past months but still he doesn't care at all. This time I know that he found something that he will protect and fight for no matter what expense it will be. Let's just enjoy their moment together. I will be around here always reading but since I need to work also, I will be more silent but observant as always.

love u guys!

P.S I am using my other account because my account here in Soompi under the name of silentjoonu is not accepted by Soompi admin.

By the way I want to reveal why I used the user name silentjonnu because there are certain things that for us to be able to preserve it's beauty we want to keep it for our selves only that's why we choose to be SILENT. Silentjoonu now signing off.

Thank you for this good news, I will pray and wait for this wedding to take place one day.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

Omo..... Now i know why JG had that facial expression.. Full of love and admiration

I’m simply speechless with this vid by miyoho... JG was on cloud 9, in his own world, oblivious to those surrounding him and the many eyes outside the venue. He gave it all. It comes from the heart. Not worrying about what to come next. He went there prepared, to enjoy what his Ji Eun has for the concert. No wonder he wrote that coming out from the performance he felt like he was drenched from a shower. Yes, he felt a shower of love filling up the emptiness of his heart (emotionally detached/dry). *sob sob*

• Like 9

@saphire_D chingu, didn’t we see that JG’s parked car was near (in fact the first car) to the exit from the backstage? Others had their cars parked a little bit further. It is a small gesture, yes, but the management had done it that way. It was a cold, wintery night. So, He must be in a special list. And most invited guests were seated at the last row. Again giving preference to them to make an easier exit. As for JG, we saw that he left during the last song heading backstage. Either he requested it or the management had asked him whether he wanted to meet Ji Eun. *wink wink*

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

@paulina79 I am very sure about King's feeling,  hope he get as big as he give to JiEun

• Like 6