[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

42 minutes ago, Phuc Nguyen said:

Someone on instagram even said that Joon Gi brought his sister with him . OmG cant anyone confirm this ?

I think the one sitting beside JG, in white. If you look at iu_coups IG pic, there's a lady walking a bit distance behind Sang Hyun. The same lady right? Got to thank Sang Hyun manager for keeping JG company.

Gosh, my mobile crash on this thread.....haha.... too excited i Guess. Using laptop now.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, saphire_D said:

And thanks to @glamlove123 What chaechaek caption is a hint!! Jinja!!  The great winter is ahead

JE's yoga teacher is at the concert too! Saw her pic at iu_coups.

17 minutes ago, serenitygrace13 said:

And someone pointed out he could have spelled it YOU instead of U B)

Haha.... that is JG...

• Like 7

Omo..... What JE like when she sing TTN and Dear Name? Glamorous bridal look like at MMA? Omo.... I wish JG bring her flower to the stage,  but i kow it is impossible ke ke ke,  the world will be crash 

JG with his sister and his manager came to see IU concert, and JE's mom and grandma attended too.

it reminds me when JE became the guest at JG's FM in Taiwan, JG's daddy was there too. 

Whaa, is it a good sign? Delulu mode on 

BBJX miracle please come true :wub:

• Like 12

Yeay, more close up pic of our King JG ^^ with Park Bo Gum too

Look at his face expression,  seems admiring the girl who perfom on the stage,  may be He was seeing a Goddess with beautiful gown 

Pict of the day, lol ^^

• Like 11
  • LOL 1

6 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Do come back when you have time!

@glamlove123 this is the first time she sang windflower at pallete concert right? CMIIW 

Omooo this song is a love song,  grand one!! Special song 4 special one

Wind FlowerIf I turn by back on like thisIf I disappear like thisI wouldn't come into bloomIf I just look at you like thisIt might be good to live while closing my eyesWithout looking, I see youWithout listening, I hear youLike a wind flower which revived by your breathingI wish to reach you, but I couldn'tI wish to hug you, but I couldn'tYour fingertips reach my heartWill you know, after long long night?The love smiling in tearsI wish to have you, but I couldn'tI wish to reach you, but I couldn'tLike a wind flower which revived in your heartWithout looking, I see youWithout listening, I hear youGetting scattered in the windGetting scattered into your heart

I hope king upload somw picts with queen,  swab the other fanboys king!! 

54 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

Despite being busy, so happy to see jg finally in je's concert.. Cant help but log in again hahaha..

Just making sure my account's still in soompi forums.. :tongue:

Glad to see u back :blush:

It's a special day for us to celebrate. 

JG-JE give us a cake,  kekeke

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1