[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, deori said:

@saphire_D whaa thank you for sharing the complete update about king attended EXO concert.

I noticed the line, fans said JG wearing jeans and something yellowish. Do you remember yellow is someone's fav colour.  Aahh, delulu mind :wub:

Sincerely hope that he will come for JE concert. GD will be on one of the day. If that happen then we have a great party

Do you think what I think guys                                                        

• Like 5

4 hours ago, paulina79 said:

Singing TTN in Cantonese really shows how much she loved and appreciate her fans. It is not an easy job to translate and to memorised the language. But she did it and it was beautiful. She changed a bit the lyrics like dreaming kissing thousand times which is not in the original lyrics

Fan service at its best. Yes, to penetrate more into Chinese market, I think that is the best strategy. Kkkk....was astounded by the new line of lyric. *dreaming kissing thousand times* :heart: And she was falling in love? My oh my.....

4 hours ago, paulina79 said:

That's why she posted it early this morning making sure he was at home

Haha....it was like 3 or 4am HK time. That good boy must be at home already.

Btw, the IG link you shared is private i think. Can't access it.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Haha....make some noise...i cant helping thinking of JG when he said the same phrase in Running Man.

Yess,  and i posted this sentence at queen IG on AAA day.... I wrote "please queen make some noise today" actually the idea came from JG's.  He is soo funny guy,  but his joke is smart joke!  Make him sexier ke ke ke:D

@glamlove123 you may check imahu Ig acc

Wow......the eng translation make me flying to the moon.... She must be so in love with that lucky guy! Is it the reason why King posted his love confession yesterday? 

JG vs IU = 1 vs 1

That is why when she asked her fans to make some noise i laughed soo hard!  Fate or coincidence? 

We know the truth! 

I am simply ECSTATIC knowing JG went to EXO's concert. Don't know why but when it involves any MLSHR's cast, i'm happy enough. All of them are keeping the bond alive. With JE went to Nam Jun Hyuk's in Taipei recently. JG met up with actor Ji Soo (there's a singer/actor by the name of Ji Soo too right?) and Baek Hyun at AAA. JG mentioning Kang Ha Nuel on stage when with Park Seo Joon. 

JG was a guest at EXO's concert last night..... Well Queen, you can invite your MLSHR's co-stars to come over for your concert in Seoul. Pretty, pretty please.... JG, if you are invited, do go.....

Another thing, KHN's film Forgotten will be released soon (20171129). JE has attended twice n JG once, KHN's VIP premiere. Not too sure when the VIP premiere is or if our OTP will be invited (since KHN in army now). Just keep an eye open for it... Kkkk..... Btw, Epik High has also included this film clips in their MV Lost One.

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

Yess,  and i posted this sentence at queen IG on AAA day.... I wrote "please queen make some noise today" actually the idea came from JG's.

I wrote this earlier on 20171030 --> "yes i remember JG saying ‘make some noise’ during Running Man. However, i only found out recently that it is also part of the lyrics of the song Rainism (Rain). And who did sing a part of that song other than our Queen in this particular YT. She was featured by MBLAQ. At 0.47." 

The YT link is there.

I can't access Imahu IG. Huhu...

• Like 4

So many crumbs since friday

Bromance sanghyun and hanteoo

Spoiler

Waiting for yejin drop by at hanteoo's

Their friends already become family so... We do not have to hesitate *note for myself

8 hours ago, paulina79 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/haneuljieun the link JE said she wrote the TTN lyrics when she felt she was falling in love. That's

She said ‘ This one (Night Letter) is my favourite track on my last album Palette because I was feeling like falling in love ...(i could not catch what she was saying here)... Was it good?’ [end of vid]

:wub: to whom could she feel like falling in love at that time? Feb/march 2017? *delulu mind on*

• Like 7

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

She said ‘ This one (Night Letter) is my favourite track on my last album Palette because I was feeling like falling in love ...(i could not catch what she was saying here)... Was it good?’ [end of vid]

:wub: to whom could she feel like falling in love at that time? Feb/march 2017? *delulu mind on*

Sorry I was unable to upload the message. I'll try again. Falling in love in Feb/Mac. We know officially she was single late January. So who was she falling in love with. Come on JE give us more clue.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Bromance sanghyun and hanteoo

What did Sanghyun comment at Hanteoo’s IG?

Btw, if anyone has the translation of what JG wrote at his latest IG update (with BaekHyun), please share. 

3 hours ago, paulina79 said:

. Come on JE give us more clue.

Kkk... can we expect more clues in Seoul? Keep on dreaming. :D

2 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

Congratulations to us chingus!

Congrats to you too for making this thread alive!

• Like 5

@glamlove123 the part that you can't read fr the ig is this. Part of TTN in cantonese translated by @4seasonwithIU 

"Can I dwell in the past where the glow of fireflies can't reach, Though I know perfectly well that it's impossible but can I stay behind there.

Silently I dreamed of kissing you a thousand times more"

She must have loved this person to be able to write such lyrics

• Like 8

How could someone would not falling in love with this man. He is mature,  smart,  manly and of course very handsome :lol:

He even kissed her 10 times for a scene (deep longing kiss) 

Spoiler

And he is so determine with his goal.  Wangso style overload,  hahah... Cannot differentiate between close collage and lover. 

1 hour ago, paulina79 said:

@glamlove123 the part that you can't read fr the ig is this. Part of TTN in cantonese translated by @4seasonwithIU 

"Can I dwell in the past where the glow of fireflies can't reach, Though I know perfectly well that it's impossible but can I stay behind there.

Silently I dreamed of kissing you a thousand times more"

She must have loved this person to be able to write such lyrics

Kamsa hamnida for the translation! My oh my... even i can feel the warmth in it. What more this lucky man... kkkkk.... hmm... did she add this as the last verse... thanks again @paulina79!

• Like 5

chingus....im so glad u guys are enjoying the party ..big crumbs for everybody. please enjoy every portions. yesss..  though im late for the party but crumbs is still crumbs. we still can enjoy it anywhere any time....big thanks  to out OTP for not forgetting to feed us.. i believed they are watching our progress here.. they knew our expectations of 1000 pages for their official declaration. we all know why they cannot make it public right now.. but its ok right ?! 

our king was so generous  by updating his ig with 100 percent love emojis and followed by   queen . my delulu said they thanked us for supporting them by giving more  updates...  more than one pic from both on the same date .:wub::wub:

Spoiler

credits to the IG owner..  (clap clapp...)

@paulina79 chingu..I was thinking the same  about TTN she sang  in Cantonese..  declared it as a special song for her..  she choose the song out of the other songs, she sang it very well..  HK uaenas are so lucky she choose HK as one and  only venue  for her palette's overseas concert this time around. and dont forget chingus... uaenas official color is Neon Yellow.. the fireflies color.. whenever she sing TTN, the glow of neon yellow is showering  her and that's how she resembles ML vibes in every  of her lately concert..  we love u queen!!

@glamlove123 chingu... thank you for calling me out!!  u know im always left behind ekekeke.. i owe  u so much..gomawoyo chingu!!

and all of our chingus here.. i love u guys.. sarangheyo.mmmuah

• Like 10