[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

31 minutes ago, deori said:

Really?  I didn't notice some fans commented like that, kekeke some fans teased him :tongue:

But when I saw King updated IG, the caption made me interested,  "4 U" / "for you". Doesn't it sound familiar?  the song title King always sings in his FM, MLSHR ost., (For You by Chen Baekhyun Xiumin). :rolleyes:

Yes, a few fans did write IU and some tag JE too! 

Yes, we have diff perception to the words King wrote. You are right, it can also be the song For You. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

Whoaa.... I mean... King is indeen an open book

He is so brave telling the world how much he care of queen (i believe this is not my delulu) i hope this is the sign of big cakes are near 

And thanks to @glamlove123 I searched queen someday song,  and it feels like... Omonaa big possibility king took the picts not just without intention,  coz someday MV concept was vacation and the sky 

I think i want to jump!! 

Spoiler

@glamlove123 @syirazz07 I am sorry chingus that it is broken. Idk why. But it is a collage of the part in MLSHR where Haeso accepted the love of Wang Soo by kissing him. And Soo kissed him back. It is a focused collage. Hehehe! 

I will try to attach it again. 

https://instagram.com/p/BbWJuY7gJLh7710YwYZhLXMSy8W6zmcY42aWVw0/

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

@glamlove123 @syirazz07 I am sorry chingus that it is broken. Idk why. But it is a collage of the part in MLSHR where Haeso accepted the love of Wang Soo by kissing him. And Soo kissed him back. It is a focused collage. Hehehe! 

I will try to attach it again. 

https://instagram.com/p/BbWJuY7gJLh7710YwYZhLXMSy8W6zmcY42aWVw0/

I try couple times and still broken

Maybe you can post the acc name? I really2 wanna see it

16 minutes ago, saphire_D said:

According to iuteamstarcandy (from song list)  queen would not sing dear name and TTN. 

Waeee?  I really curious how she perform those two

So,  i watch this... Omo... I need the full one

Reveal hidden contents

I dont think the list is complete yet. She sang around 30 or 35 songs in Busan. 

• Like 3

Thank you @saphire_D chingu for that video.. tears coming out from my eyes to see JE's reactions towards the guys sang Dear Name. somehow i can feel her touches feeling to hear someone can deliver that song with such emotions and his voice was so amazing..  she almost cried.. and it was during Fantastic Duo season 2 show. 

the question of why suddenly she doesn't want to sing these two songs this time?i dont think she does not want to sing these two. if she really doesn't sang them,   i bet she must have have her own reasons for that.but chingu i noticed she had added Marshmallow  to fit with the guest she invited (ZICO). and the rest we dont know yet until she finishes her concert tonight. last time (In Busan)TTN and Dear Name were under encore list depends on the encore calls by the audience. remember she said to the fans after EH concert ,she will sing more for the encore calls .. .. she sang 30 songs last time and she can do it again... anytime if she wanted.... that 's our Queen.:D

• Like 3

I am sorry i am wrong.... Big wrong

She sang those 2 during encore

And she also wearing  the ring (black sweater outfit) 

I am a little worry,  a fan said that she stated that she is single now? 

:cry: Omo.... Is it true? 

Please.... Somebody confirm this... 

Spoiler

Edited = "that fan" suddenly delete her post

Strange

Yoo inna came along with her

And nobody knew YIN entered the concert , so if ninja boy also came... 

Woa.... I hope in Seoul concert there will be MLSHR reunion... #finger crossed

To King = please organize the reunion... :grimace:

Single or not, happy or lonely, Let's

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (11 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 6

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

I am sorry i am wrong.... Big wrong

She sang those 2 during encore

And she also wearing  the ring (black sweater outfit) 

I am a little worry,  a fan said that she stated that she is single now? 

:cry: Omo.... Is it true? 

Please.... Somebody confirm this... 

Reveal hidden contents

Of course she'll say she is single now after the break up with JKH. If she is in a relationship she won't admit it. Even in Hyori bnb she said she is single. Nothing new here. Don't worry. Just trust in JoonU. If they are meant to be together they will be together.

I think the ring is a different ring from the one in Taiwan. This one is goldish. Try to match it to her valentine ring with YIN but could not find a clear pic. Maybe someone can verify it.

• Like 8

hello Stargazers :D it's been a while...and i feel happy yesterday JG updated his IG, it seems before he like to update whenever Jieun has event. I can't recall the timeline.

And what curious me that Jieun use gold ring, it's thick one looks like special ring not accessories ring :wub: I hope we can get more crumbs often ^^ 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

Calling stargazers investigation

Reveal hidden contents

I see JG and his manager having drinks with their friends in a club maybe. Can't see clearly the woman beside the manager. There's a woman with the cap sitting at the other table is not clear either. Anyway JG looks happy that's important. And is this recent

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

I see JG and his manager having drinks with their friends in a club maybe. Can't see clearly the woman beside the manager. There's a woman with the cap sitting at the other table is not clear either. Anyway JG looks happy that's important. And is this recent

1. There are 2 women that we can see (the one w the back is rather hard to know). One talking n the other wearing cap at the back. 

2. Yes JG looked happy in the pic. Manager also smiling. 

3. How recent? The original uploader, upload it like 8 hours ago. The event...not too sure. 

• Like 6