[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1. JE's concert at Gwangju Universiade Stadium.

2. Pepero Day in Korea. (Frankly telling this is my first time knowing it. :D So to those like me, here it is.....

Pepero Day is celebrated on November 11 of every year. Pepero Day is a holiday similar to Valentine’s Day, where couples and friends exchange Pepero snacks with each other for showing their love and appreciation for one another. Pepero is a famous cookie stick in south Korea which is dipped in compound chocolate, and it is manufactured by Lotte Confectionery in South Korea since 1983. On Pepero Day, you will see shops in Seoul will be stocked with hundreds of boxes of Pepero. Hence Pepero Day is an opportunity to express your feelings for one another by exchanging Pepero.

https://happydays-365.com/pepero-day/happy-pepero-day-november-11/

1. Asian Artist Awards 2017

JG will be attending. Does anyone know of other MLSHR cast who will attend? Care to share?

• Like 5

6 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Kkkkk....correction, 1,000!! Not 2,000 .:D You are so fast forward, like the speed of light!!!

Yes chingu, i just noticed it (time: 5:36 pm) hehe. I wrote it last night and was so sleepy but excited reading posts about our king and queen. Hahaha! Thanks:heart:

• Like 3

4 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

1. JE's concert at Gwangju Universiade Stadium.

2. Pepero Day in Korea. (Frankly telling this is my first time knowing it. :D So to those like me, here it is.....

Pepero Day is celebrated on November 11 of every year. Pepero Day is a holiday similar to Valentine’s Day, where couples and friends exchange Pepero snacks with each other for showing their love and appreciation for one another. Pepero is a famous cookie stick in south Korea which is dipped in compound chocolate, and it is manufactured by Lotte Confectionery in South Korea since 1983. On Pepero Day, you will see shops in Seoul will be stocked with hundreds of boxes of Pepero. Hence Pepero Day is an opportunity to express your feelings for one another by exchanging Pepero.

https://happydays-365.com/pepero-day/happy-pepero-day-november-11/

1. Asian Artist Awards 2017

JG will be attending. Does anyone know of other MLSHR cast who will attend? Care to share?

Jisoo CMIIW 

Can i request someone = please cut JG cute eyes movement and collage it with queen's,  the scene when she denied wang eun's accusation

Spoiler

Ctto

9 hours ago, deori said:

Wow... Daebak

Is this pose popular among SK artists? 

If not,  it would be crumb ke ke ke... 

Last time king had similar concept with pallete teaser

Queen has been too quiet these past few days after the drama peril. Today is her concert in Gwangju. There is no fancam of her rehersal or her movement today not like in Busan. Is everything ok. I wonder.

@saphire_D , we really are hungry for crumbs. Every little thing get us excited. We have another 12 pgs to go before we reach 1000 hope by that time we have bigger crumbs the least if not a fat slice of cake.

Pray for the success of queen concert tonite. And a ninja man:blush: sighted among the thousands crowd.

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

Queen has been too quiet these past few days after the drama peril. Today is her concert in Gwangju. There is no fancam of her rehersal or her movement today not like in Busan. Is everything ok. I wonder.

@saphire_D , we really are hungry for crumbs. Every little thing get us excited. We have another 12 pgs to go before we reach 1000 hope by that time we have bigger crumbs the least if not a fat slice of cake.

Pray for the success of queen concert tonite. And a ninja man:blush: sighted among the thousands crowd.

There was an update by Jung manager yesterday telling he will be on the way to Gwangju. Am not sure about JE and the rest. Was hoping for at least a fancam to surface but none so far. 

Kkkk....ninja man :glasses:

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Woahhh.... i didnt expect him to update yoday. Must be to boost up the feelings of that someone special.  :wub:   Awesome King!!  Got sceneries picture too... Haha...to calm the feelings.  

Some comments by fans mentioned that he forgot to put in the letter I in his caption. Haha... for IU instead of for U. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

5 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

Miss the so much:cry:

https://instagram.com/p/BbWJuY7gJLh7710YwYZhLXMSy8W6zmcY42aWVw0/

I am so excited to know the story behind of the “ring.” ^_^B)

@ShaiKeun, your link is broken. What did you post?

who wouldnt want to know the real storybehind it? Huhu...i m dreaming that it is from the King.  -_-

• Like 3

hi chingu... so for my late comments..meanhae...im so busy lately  but got to sneak my self for our OTP,i have to they are my vitamis... i remember today is Pepero Day.. instead of showing his excitedness of her presence in Busan.. he showed it when she was in Gwagju.. just to make it no so obvious right. and tadaaa!!... the ring today.. oo so sweet. is it the same ring we saw last time?  i guess so. though it looks a bit goldy but it might be caused by ray of sunlight.

@glamlove123 chingu ...ekekek  i dont blame the fans.. he indeed intentionally not mentioning" 4 IU" instead of just " 4 U ". wae geurae...

@ShaiKeun chingu i really love to see the link too.. what is that all about huhu..

Spoiler

• Like 5

8 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Wow... Daebak

Is this pose popular among SK artists? 

If not,  it would be crumb ke ke ke... 

Last time king had similar concept with pallete teaser

I'm not sure too, but even its popular/common pose,  they did the same, they have cute side, nice to make a collage ^^ 

• Like 3

Or is it because this thread hot topic rite now? 

Yeah... The ring is a little bit different but to know she wear it every time she arrived at the concert site made me soo happy

Is it possible that she wear it in daily life? Omoo

3 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

Woahhh.... i didnt expect him to update yoday. Must be to boost up the feelings of that someone special.  :wub:   Awesome King!!  Got sceneries picture too... Haha...to calm the feelings.  

Some comments by fans mentioned that he forgot to put in the letter I in his caption. Haha... for IU instead of for U. 

Really?  I didn't notice some fans commented like that, kekeke some fans teased him :tongue:

But when I saw King updated IG, the caption made me interested,  "4 U" / "for you". Doesn't it sound familiar?  the song title King always sings in his FM, MLSHR ost., (For You by Chen Baekhyun Xiumin). :rolleyes:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1