[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

King haven't update his IG,  perhaps after queen's concert finishing

He could be busy right now... 

With so many men wearing that black leather jacket,  his appearance would not be realized.... Did ninja boy hang around the concert.... Ugh i wish i can attend queen concert,  despite sitting watching her singing,  i would do sone investigations ke ke ke.... 

Ok.... My analysis is wrong!  But i am happy you respon to your fans willingness to know how u feel

Old or new pict King? Where is it? Quality time with who?  Ke ke k

I editing again and again.... 

One stargazer IG said it was in okinawa

Ke ke ke...... Smart brain,  where are you this week? Ke ke ke..... Black leather jacket.... #singingwithdeluluing

Spoiler

From iuteamstarcandy =

Iu is offered abt 10 scenarios, hope one of it is ML s2

30 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

I guess so, it is in Okinawa. That smile kind of matched with his earlier posting in Okinawa where he wore black long-sleeved shirt. :D

So the king is still in submarine mode. If the photo was from Okinawa shoot then he can be anywhere now. Still grieving. Hope he is with someone special..... you know who:blush::heart:

• Like 3

2 hours ago, paulina79 said:

So the king is still in submarine mode. If the photo was from Okinawa shoot then he can be anywhere now. Still grieving. Hope he is with someone special..... you know who:blush::heart:

Anyway, the 3 emojis he used. 

1. crying face (1 tear drop)

2. happy and crying face

3. (shy face with hands clapping) I'm not too sure of the meaning of this emoji though.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Anyway, the 3 emojis he used. 

1. crying face (1 tear drop)

2. happy and crying face

3. (shy face with hands clapping) I'm not too sure of the meaning of this emoji though.

Ok interpretation. With a touch of delulu mind

1. Crying single tear - still sad for KJH. They were from the same company and a death so sudden usually hard to accept. The reality just sink in that we are mere mortals.

2. Happy and crying face - happy for being alive and he still have time to do things that he set to do. Sad thinking that he is still alone and to think that KJH was unable to fulfill his wish to be married and have children maybe touched his heart. Thus crying face

3. Here comes the delulu part. Shy face with clapping hands.... proposal perhaps to somebody special... whose been wearing bridal gowns in her concert..:lol::wub:

• Like 5

Vote for IU for MMA Kakao Hot Star Award 3 times a day on each platform: Daum website https://goo.gl/oDxFDv  Daum app Kakaotalk app

Method 1: Voting 3 times on Daum website by adding 다음감색 as Plus Friend and linking your Kakao account Direct link: http://goo.gl/oDxFDv 

DOBO3KKVAAA1MXJ.jpg

Method 2: Voting for IU 3 times daily on Kakaotalk app Direct link: http://pf.kakao.com/_Vnxfql 

DOBQAv5UQAEegnv.jpg

Method 3: Voting for IU 3 times daily by searching for 아이유 on the Daum app

DOBTqNnVoAARMam.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ShaiKeun said:

I hope the part 2 of MLSHR is one of them and she will consider it. I guess, i will be crossing my fingers until next year. B)

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/11/iu-to-star-in-a-new-drama-next-year

wow daebak!

so many love call for her...

hope JG can help her choose :lol: minimal romance for sure hahaha jk!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, nurlayla said:

wow daebak!

so many love call for her...

hope JG can help her choose :lol: minimal romance for sure hahaha jk!

But if he is the lead, it will be the other way around - extreme romance and skinship

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

Clearer version.... With the black leather jacket man 

Spoiler

It was different coat ne.. But tjey usually do that,  couple outfits = couple theme outfits ke ke ke *mydelulu.. *

@paulina79 I thought we already agree that the king have proposed :D

How abt the ring thing? Ke ke ke

@ShaiKeun i am with you *fingercrossed*

If they have drama project together they could use that drama as a reason for the beginning of their real romance. You know,  there will be interview after the good news

Omo..... Jaebal.. Work together again... 

Throw back their couple outfits mode on

Spoiler

http://www.leejoongi.co.kr/schedule_en?year=2017&month=11

JG’s schedule. Asia Artist Award. 

============================

Schedule JG and JE

Oct 30 : JG done with Okinawa shooting (fr JG website)

Nov 3 : JE concert in Busan (fr allkpop.com)

Nov 3 and 4 : Epik High Comeback Concert. IU as guest at either date (source : iu_coups)

Nov 11 : JE concert in Gwangju  (fr allkpop.com)

Nov 15 : JG Asia Artist Award 6pm Jamsil Stadium (source: JG’s website)

Nov 18 and 19 : JE at Huh Gak solo concert at Woonjung Campus of Sungshin Univ. as guest at either date (source: soompi.com)

Nov 25 : JE concert in Hong Kong  (fr allkpop.com)

Schedule may change especially when involving IU as guest. If there's any correction or something to be added, please do so, chingu!!

==================================

It is going to be a hectic month for JE. Hope she takes good care of herself.

• Like 11

Finger crossed 

:(:(

Iuuuu i will support you.... But i will support you more if u pick drama resembling ML 2 :cry:

I think somebody would send food truck then