[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

May our crumb-fast end very soon! hungry-2.gif

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (16 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 7

4 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Clearer version

Mm.... Hair extended (again),  this style look more like haesoo 

Sorry... My delulu 

Reveal hidden contents

Queen sang TTN on Epic High concert last night, she's so georgeous :heart: 

And once again we saw she choosed to show her long hair in TTN song she performed. We know that song depicts MLSHR's vibe, especially Haesoo's vibe. I personally quite surprised and my delulu mind thought about crumbs :rolleyes:

I mean, among other songs she performs, we'll see her with long hair on TTN song. It must be there's something special for that song, which she chooses to differentiate her look with long hair. Oh, let me delulu with that crumb till we get our cake in the right time. :wub:

• Like 6

3 hours ago, deori said:

Queen sang TTN on Epic High concert last night, she's so georgeous :heart: 

And once again we saw she choosed to show her long hair in TTN song she performed. We know that song depicts MLSHR's vibe, especially Haesoo's vibe. I personally quite surprised and my delulu mind thought about crumbs :rolleyes:

I mean, among other songs she performs, we'll see her with long hair on TTN song. It must be there's something special for that song, which she chooses to differentiate her look with long hair. Oh, let me delulu with that crumb till we get our cake in the right time. :wub:

I think it is a crumb. And to wear that bridal like dress in her concert in Busan, singing TTN and Dear Name in that dress speak volume. Again she sang TTN at epic high concert with Hea Soo hair. Come to to think of it. She wore extended hair during GD concert in Taiwan where she first wore the hair. Oh did you get to see the overcoat she wore when she talked to her fan after EH concert. It is similar to JG's. I try to post the picture. Later. I said big crumbs

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

I think it is a crumb. And to wear that bridal like dress in her concert in Busan, singing TTN and Dear Name in that dress speak volume. Again she sang TTN at epic high concert with Hea Soo hair. Come to to think of it. She wore extended hair during GD concert in Taiwan where she first wore the hair. Oh did you get to see the overcoat she wore when she talked to her fan after EH concert. It is similar to JG's. I try to post the picture. Later. I said big crumbs

Yap, I amazed and adored her look when she wore dress that has bridal vibes :rolleyes:

It became more special for me cause she sang TTN song with that white 'bridal' dress.:wub:

Wow, u remember she had long hair in GD's Taiwan concert too, u remind me. I just notice Queen several times choose to appear with long hair when singing TTN. 

Right, the first time she used long hair was when she attended JG' Taiwan FM.  She said in front of JG's fans that she used long hair to remind them that she's reprensenting Haesoo. :wub:

Overcoat? Mm, I didn't notice it, it would be good if u wanna share the pic :)

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

@paulina79 chingu.. did u mean this video?  

Spoiler

DNy15uKVoAIi8Et.jpg

a very humble person.. very nice towards her fans.. though she is a living legend. yea.. i have saw this coat somewhere...

• Like 5

Omo...omo... crumbs getting bigger with the latest light brown/grey coat. Is that JG's or hers? Kkkk...she was saying it was cold and hugged herself. :tongue:... Gosh... i cant take this. Thanks @paulina79

She performed with her extend hair in early Sept (after Taipei in Jan 17) An outdoor concert. That was when we started noticing the hair. And after that when performing TTN, it was always long hair....

My oh my, I'm smiling. The way 'close colleague' helping someone to cheer up.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

@syirazz07... the black jacket.  Hmm... i like the idea of the management taking care of JE. Approval perhaps? Or making sure that their precious JE is happy with the situation. Delulu again? Kkkkk....

The black leather jacket,  evem showed up at hanteoo,  and we knew who commented at HT IG birthday pic (sanghyun or....) 

Mmm.... It could be wrong,  just my eyes,  do not think wrong... It is just... 

Spoiler

She looked chubbier and from fancam.... Not dance a lot....

Mm..... :huh:

She ate a lot of chocolates and banana chips i guess,  they are all simple sugar... 

Queen.... But still beautiful and cute ke ke ke

7 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

Here it is chingu. Same coat, same gesture. Delulu heart..be still! 

Need clearer pict for better investigation :grin:

Purple sweater actually also "who's borrowing whose" ke ke ke... Delulu to the max 

Am i beautiful flower pose

Spoiler

Hope everyone has a great week!

May we be blessed with crumbs very soon! hungry-2.gif

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (15 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 7