[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

1 hour ago, saphire_D said:

Thanks for the post..... I like JE part "opaaa... " and how JG agreed with JE,  nod nod... 

Hide contents

My parents had 9 year age gap,  and their married went so well... My mother is a cute girl but turned to be wise and mature... Their age difference make it perfect for life

i dont think age gap or whatever play a major part in marriage...i mean not that its not an important but understanding and being comfortable with your partner is doing the best in relationship. plus communication...ok ahjumma just blabbering nonsense :joy:

• Like 8

33 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

i dont think age gap or whatever play a major part in marriage...i mean not that its not an important but understanding and being comfortable with your partner is doing the best in relationship. plus communication...ok ahjumma just blabbering nonsense :joy:

@nurlayla, saphire_D chingu i am agree with u guys..i just dont understand why people make it hard for this age matters.. in fact for our OTP,  i see so many advantages for a guy who is older  to lead a family... 11 years old  gap is not that far. it is just a nice gap (talking based on experience) 

@loljk17 chingu thank u so much for the BTS video... omo.. 3 times she called her oppa and thats really soothing in  my ears..and he nod..nod..for her suggestions and give her opportunities to explore more of Hae Soo's character.  so lovely to see them like that... (deadly happy inside ekekke)..

@glamlove123 chingu..:blush: yess... indeed JE always trying to improve herself and her oppa ..oppa ..oppa  always lends his ears to her. :)

• Like 8

18 hours ago, loljk17 said:

I am enjoying watching them  specially if they are laughing together. King is so playful around Queen.

is it me only that I have seen this vid so many times but whenever I watch it again, it is as though I am watching it for the first time. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 7

4 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Thanks for the post..... I like JE part "opaaa... " and how JG agreed with JE,  nod nod... 

Reveal hidden contents

My parents had 9 year age gap,  and their married went so well... My mother is a cute girl but turned to be wise and mature... Their age difference make it perfect for life

Yes, i like it too but i am imagining different meaning in my mind. Not the “Oppa” brother thing. Kekeke!

• Like 7

I salute for stargazers team... Honestly i never know solid drama couple shipper except sohae

The drama ended  a year ago... Wow.. Loyalty first

Spoiler

IMO,  the very best friend of life is your spouse, 

He or she could be your teacher,  bro/sis, babe,  lover, friend at the same time...ke ke ke.. 

Not depend on the age gap.. 

@ShaiKeun i know it... Me too... Ke ke ke... 

They can talk with that style in any term : baby nursing,  grocery shopping,  and blah blah.... 

I hope the good news come soon,  my life will be more calm after that

I keep thinking abt IU fashion during GD concert

1st day she wore cite sexy red dress and the 2nd day,  her body almost wrapped and she had a ring on her finger

Ke ke ke... Could be someone scold her for being pretty in front of GD? The king marked his terrytory then

PS = if this sink,  perhaps i won't show up for a month to relieve myself... Sigh.... It is hard to be shipper

Please king,  queen,  make some noise,  give us cakes!! 

5 hours ago, saphire_D said:

PS = if this sink,  perhaps i won't show up for a month to relieve myself... Sigh.... It is hard to be shipper

Nothing could sink this ship chingu as long as one of them is not married yet.  And i believe  we have a good captain and first mate. 

5 hours ago, saphire_D said:

I keep thinking abt IU fashion during GD concert

1st day she wore cite sexy red dress and the 2nd day,  her body almost wrapped and she had a ring on her finger

Ke ke ke... Could be someone scold her for being pretty in front of GD? The king marked his terrytory then

Could it be... hehehe! Our delulu heart!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

50 minutes ago, ShaiKeun said:

Nothing could sink this ship chingu as long as one of them is not married yet.  And i believe  we have a good captain and first mate. 

Could it be... hehehe! Our delulu heart!

@ShaiKeun that is why she had "being scolded face" in her IG (1st day of GD concert) ke ke ke.... 

One year ago, our favorite drama ended and we were treated to this

Keep the faith in JoonU prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to always be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (18 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

To all stargazers celebrating their birthdays in November, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

happy-birthday-banner.gif    blowing-birthday-cake.gif

• Like 9

Gamsa hamnida for the pics @aprilana chingu. I always love to see the type of friendship that they have. I hope it will stay, no matter how busy they are. And they keep on supporting each other whether professional life (eg concert, movie premier) or personal life (eg army enlistment). They really have a space in my heart.-_-

JE’s latest IG update... let us keep our fingers crossed until the concert in Busan (just like @ShaiKeun is doing....:)). 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, glamlove123 said:

An hour after mass attack queen posted 

Hope she recognized you stargazers 

Queen..... We wish your concert successful and give us cakessss

Meanwhile... The king attended 

Spoiler

1 hour ago, glamlove123 said:

Kkkk....my delulu mind is being fed by JE! Ninja-ing? And if focused on her finger (right hand), looks like she is wearing a ring. CMIIMW. Or maybe just my eyes... -_-

She's wearing the same ring. In Busan. There's another closer picture of her which clearly showed the ring. Here's the link

https://www.instagram.com/p/BbABrejhqLZ/

• Like 8