[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Congrats for the mass attck,  sorry for not participating due to my jobs

Hanteoo follows sang hyun IG, and both jg and his manager do not update theirs since last sept

And no picture about celebration party after NJH  FM also

No crumbs... 

3 hours ago, saphire_D said:

Congrats for the mass attck,  sorry for not participating due to my jobs

Hanteoo follows sang hyun IG, and both jg and his manager do not update theirs since last sept

And no picture about celebration party after NJH  FM also

No crumbs... 

Guess it's time for us to be again on a JoonU sugar-and-crumb-free diet.  hungry-2.gif   refrigerator.gif

Continue to believe prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

• Like 5

3 hours ago, goldenmoon said:

Life of crumb free diet is so tough :(

Yeah.... If i have a little spare time,  i only open this thread , hoping some sugar and crumbs... 

When is IU concert?  Is ut tonight? 

Credit to rightful owners as listed above. 

So everyone is searching for our King. Where could he be? Care to write down your suggestions. Maybe you have extra info or you have analyse any patterns pertaining to JG’s movement ... :lol:. I’ll start with the first. This is for fun ok.  

1. JG is vacationing at a place where there is poor or no internet connection. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

On 10/8/2017 at 1:18 PM, syirazz07 said:

JE showed her manners as a professional singer. She just being her true self.

The red dress and  extended hair really portrayed herself at TTN (hae soo's Vibe) and she's deadly breathtaking to look at.  She respected GD as the host. Taiwan VIPS sure loves her more... 

Thanks for the link chinggu. Just had time to watch it. Agree with you.

Btw, saw vid clip showing JE leaving her hotel in Taiwan for the airport this evening (Monday)

• Like 6

45 minutes ago, glamlove123 said:

Credit to rightful owners as listed above. 

So everyone is searching for our King. Where could he be? Care to write down your suggestions. Maybe you have extra info or you have analyse any patterns pertaining to JG’s movement ... :lol:. I’ll start with the first. This is for fun ok.  

1. JG is vacationing at a place where there is poor or no internet connection. 

2. JG went to a place where no body knows him so he can do whatever he want.

:D chingu  i have added  mine

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

I never watch LJG drama before MLSHR,  and after that my heart been taken away... Sigh... 

Aplace with no internet connection?  Is he become naturalis? Ha hah

I think he  took some time to clear his thoughts. After  the April  events  he did not have time to put order in his  thought because he had to be  Hyun Joon.   After watching  Healing camp  show , I realized that JG is the kind of man who does not show his feelings in public, metaphorically  speaking  he wears a mask as  Wang So,  so I think  he needs a time when to be with  himself. I wonder what damage did that  April both in his career and personal life. If in  winter intertwined a closer relationship  between him and IU, I wonder how he got IU the April storm  and if their relationship  remained  the same and if communicating as before.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Even though we are currently on a diet free of crumbs, let us

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! drawing-the-love-sign-smiley-emoticon.gi

:heart:  WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speakerphone-leaf-emoticon.gif?129279462  Let's do our abbreviated chant!

1. JoonU to continue to be protected by their angel-with-wings-smiley-emoticon.gif and surrounded by tons of garlic thumb_COLOURBOX5549355.jpg to ward off evil-witches.gif

drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508drum-pink-mouse-emoticon.gif?1292950508

2. the TRUTH to be revealed soon-arrow.png

crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382crazy-monkey-emoticon-020.gif?1292792382

3. the news reading-newspaper.gif we have been waiting for to be released by the time we hit 1,000 pages! (30 pages to go, JoonGi!)

menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911 menial-milk-bottle-emoticon.gif?12927911

4. MLSHR cast to keep their close bond as shown by Jieun's presence at NJH's post-FM party  hug-2.gif

dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500dong-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862500

and our ultimate wish -

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864ritual-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292864

• Like 9

4 hours ago, loljk17 said:

I think he  took some time to clear his thoughts. After  the April  events  he did not have time to put order in his  thought because he had to be  Hyun Joon.   After watching  Healing camp  show , I realized that JG is the kind of man who does not show his feelings in public, metaphorically  speaking  he wears a mask as  Wang So,  so I think  he needs a time when to be with  himself. I wonder what damage did that  April both in his career and personal life. If in  winter intertwined a closer relationship  between him and IU, I wonder how he got IU the April storm  and if their relationship  remained  the same and if communicating as before.

I couldn’t agree more with you @loljk17. It pained me to think of what he went through since Apr. He had such a short period then b4 going back to public for his FM and CM. The only things we could catch a glimpse of wht he went through personally were only through his posts via IG. That so is open to many interpretations. After MLSHR, he had plans for his FM already but not this time around. I dont remember him giving any future schedules yet. CMIIMW. I think he is giving a very serious thought on his personal and professional moves  now. As much as we miss him, we just need to respect him for having his personal time. I still want to believe everything is fine between JG and JE. :)  Their MLSHR ties are good. I have faith in that. I’ll just stop here, lest i will be overcome with emotion. :bawling:  HWAITING JG, JE and the STARGAZERS.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, loljk17 said:

He really need a break. I believe the April storm had to a certain degree damaged his proffessional and personal life. His reputation was tarnished as some of his fans left him. All the while he needed to focus on his drama. He had to put a brave and calm face to cover his anguish. It took a toll out of him. And his agency did not help him much. I hope some of our effort lend him some strength such as MLSH 1st anniversary when he posted his appreciation. And of course at this moment we hope his"close collegue" help him to heal his heart.:wub:

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

i could not post IG image here,  coz i don't know how.  In korea,  is engagement ring always usual - simple one with small diamond? Or not always? 

Maybe this is my delulu (i miss them so much) one of IG post (IU arrived at incheon) showed this kind of ring attached in her finger... 

As iu fans,  i hope she will find her soulmte whoever he is. Although i wish the one is JG shi. I will keep on board untill one of them officially dating someone [/spoiler]

Wow now the ring thing surfaces.... I hope it is a gooood sign

The king is trully a ghost mode... And we won't see the queen,  maybe,  coz her training schedule, preparing her concert

But... October....no concert right? 

Not that busy right? 

Ke ke ke...