[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

4 hours ago, Lampel said:

I think #2  according to this 

Can somebody please inteprete the king's message in his Thank You MV. I don't quite understand his meaning. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, paulina79 said:

Can somebody please inteprete the king's message in his Thank You MV. I don't quite understand his meaning. 

Dear chingu @paulina79

I believe that, he is trying to tell us that we need to remember the good times that he and his fans have been having and even though there have been critical situations(chaos, crisis); He will continue working hard and with much stronger determination to continue being on top and deliver his love for his public or fans no matter the difficulties.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

The hat /cap queen's wearing looks like a police cap. Somebody is wearing almost the same cap for his recent drama. Coincidence. Credit to Jimong.

:heart:

• Like 2

I really love this coincidence, Jimong :lol::wub:

Hyun Jun' first love = Ji Eun,  her name called so many times in the latest CM episode. 

Wondering how our King feeling when he called Ji Eun name :rolleyes::lol:

• Like 8

1 hour ago, deori said:

I really love this coincidence, Jimong :lol::wub:

Kkkkk....:wub:

Hyun Jun' first love = Ji Eun,  her name called so many times in the latest CM episode. 

Wondering how our King feeling when he called Ji Eun name :rolleyes::lol:

Makes me wonder how Ji Eun's name was chosen... Who chose it? The writer? Or...? :D

1 hour ago, deori said:

• Like 3

I think the writer knows something (delulu me) kkkk or he/she had asked someone what's the first name that comes in his mind when he hears the word Love and the one that will give him so much pain if she will die or be separated with him, and He answered Ji Eun.. you know, to give a more realistic emotion for the character sometimes the writer tend to touch some personal aspects just like when Sang Hyun's name was used as his best friend which I do believe is real because I think of all the people around him Sang Hyun is always there to support him no matter what. 

But in the latest episode, it was to obvious that a certain teasing was done... hahahaha... its like yah we know about her, we know she's your world right this moment so here it goes, Ji Eun, Ji Eun, Ji Eun and more Ji Eun everywhere. Co star: Happy? JG: Just noded...:lol: just kidding. But who knows, he looks radiant this past few days. 

who knows we will have a celebration in the end of the year..

• Like 6