[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Happy Birthday to all stargazers celebrating their birthdays in September!!! blowing-birthday-candles.gif

Keep the faith prayer-hands-smiley-emoticon.gif and only spread love! draw-heart.gif

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Next news we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,500 pages! hurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif(Joongi, please have pity on us and not let us wait till the 2nd anniversary.) eager-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Continued guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making ecisions. bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in IG and continue liking and commenting on each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. For everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

just-added.png 11. Jieun to enhance her stamina and flexibility for yoga doing-yoga-smiley-emoticon.gifand future endeavors.

12. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life. at-the-bar.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Have a great weekend!

• Like 13

4 hours ago, meahri_1 said:

It's a teaser for an MV -- new version of 'Thank You'.

auwwww thanx chingu.

wow both have a great plan for their music. great!

eh chingu @latinsecret1 what happen? pls have a good time with us. we are a bunch of adorable people here :joy: just things get a little hectic lately. bear with us. shipping should be fun right :heart:

• Like 10

17 hours ago, silentjoonu said:

I'm off from work but I drop by from time to time to see how you guys are doing. I will be having my vacation this December for the preparation of my wedding, hope that the wedding gift for me is the confirmation I've been waiting for(delulu) hehehehe..

Advance Congratulations chingu! You will be a queen on December! My wish for you is good health and happiness for both of you! 

I wish some people would stop negative attack to our King but I don't blame some shippers  who have this illusion/dellusion for our King & Queen ( am guilty as charged).

What I don't understand is how can their break up will be the cause of the go down of the rating of JUn Ki's drama? He is not alone in that drama, meaning some casts has fans too.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, latinsecret1 said:

To avoid problems and restristions I would edit my previous commet. probably this would be my last time I commented in this thread to avoid problems with monitor and other people

Why leave chingu? 

i am not so active now adays but I can't leave this thread totally because here, i laughed, cried, smirked, disagreed and this thread gives me happiness and my stress reliever. I mean, everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. . We may disagree with each other but it is a friendly disagreement.  I am sure you did not give any problems or in the future. 

I still hope to see your post in this thread. Remember, we stand our plea  together to SBS, calling the attention of  the director of Moon Lover for season 2 and the deleted scenes. Meaning, this thread is for better or for worst, till our delulu be gone ( will it?). Hahaha! 

• Like 9

14 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Hey.... even my post was edited by one of the mods. No hard feelings.  Even went to my old posts to see what i need to edit, voluntarily. And I took some time out so I could cool down.

FOR THE SAKE OF THIS THREAD AND OTHER PEOPLE.

We're only concerned for your own sake too. It's your account that will get flagged.

We get it. You want to vent out or even console another member, we get it. You want to express your thoughts, concerns and opinions, we get it. But things are getting better now. Let's not rekindle dying embers. Rules suck but follow them we must. No one is asking you to leave.

My Dear, chingu @simplyme_crazyme I really appreciate your sincere words and feelings, due to that fact, I would enlighten you about myself and character, I am a person that is going to soon be a lawyer, I am a person that is cool as a cucumber, I take the life as a heavenly gift. I consider that life sometime is simple and sometime is complex, we are gamers so sometime we decided when or how we would play our life either simple or complex depending of the situation. So I don´t see things in one crystal, I see things under many scenarios, so that is why I have many hypnosis about a subject (is part of my life and part of my soon to be profession), I don´t see things as white and black. Metaphorically speaking, it is like the Latin music you have many ways to dance it, not just one way. I see thinking about the future, but living life in the present with all my strength because we don´t know when is going to be the end. My mom taught me to respect and tolerate others, never look their skin, social status, religion, ideas, options, and so on, never do wrong to no one because the Karma come and love to touch the peoples' doors. Life and also my mom taught me too, that, there is a moment to be silence, moments to retreat (and get back on the battle field in another time, because yes, life is a battlefield), moments to hold and stand steady, according with my conscience, conviction, actions (but without hurting others), and I know the difference when a dog is dangerous or just hoax barking (because interiorly is a scare chicken)…….. when I need to put my warrior armor and helmet, then I do… when I need to be a just a viewer then I do, but always knowing the right time and but always always is my choice not others

As soon to be a lawyer, I know how to play on edge, knowing the rules and applying them, because we can´t be on life like anarchy, so I did not break any rule, because I did not mention any names, bully any person, I played with the assumption, I played without breaking any rule. In fact, did show my original comment to a lawyer who is a friend of mine, and he told me plain and straight, I did not break no rule at all. But if others are paranoiac that is a totally different scenario

I decided to join this thread because I was so sad about the situation with my beloved King L, not for other people’s opinions or action or believe.
I was going to be silent, but since your perception (which I respect) is pointing to be that I broke a rule, that is why I would comment and explain for the first time and last time this matter.

sorry to be long

• Like 7

2 hours ago, ShaiKeun said:

Advance Congratulations chingu! You will be a queen on December! My wish for you is good health and happiness for both of you! 

I wish some people would stop negative attack to our King but I don't blame some shippers  who have this illusion/dellusion for our King & Queen ( am guilty as charged).

What I don't understand is how can their break up will be the cause of the go down of the rating of JUn Ki's drama? He is not alone in that drama, meaning some casts has fans too.

Thank you chingu!.. Well I guess I found my Wang So.. hehehe..

About the rating since its aired in a cable channel I think the rating is just fine, its just someone is making it a big deal. And CM I think is more of for male viewers and of course for those who wants some action suspense drama, and to think that majority of the Kentz viewers wants more lovey dovey kind of taste, CM's rating is justifiable. And most JG's fans are international fans, he is also popular in Korea but his fans internationally is much wider so they can't totally watch CM on its time slot. Its not about his break up, because most of Korean Fans are actually against the relationship, is more of the taste of the viewers I think but CM is doing fine some people just don't get enough of hate and making it look like CM is a flop, but actually its not, look at SHR its not a flop its an Epic drama, it just underrated.

Let's just continue supporting him in his project, Fighting Joon Gi!No one can turn him down, he is one of the best and most talented person, I've ever seen.

• Like 13

47 minutes ago, latinsecret1 said:

My Dear, chingu @simplyme_crazyme I really appreciate your sincere words and feelings, due to that fact, I would enlighten you about myself and character, I am a person that is going to soon be a lawyer, I am a person that is cool as a cucumber, I take the life as a heavenly gift. I consider that life sometime is simple and sometime is complex, we are gamers so sometime we decided when or how we would play our life either simple or complex depending of the situation. So I don´t see things in one crystal, I see things under many scenarios, so that is why I have many hypnosis about a subject (is part of my life and part of my soon to be profession), I don´t see things as white and black. Metaphorically speaking, it is like the Latin music you have many ways to dance it, not just one way. I see thinking about the future, but living life in the present with all my strength because we don´t know when is going to be the end. My mom taught me to respect and tolerate others, never look their skin, social status, religion, ideas, options, and so on, never do wrong to no one because the Karma come and love to touch the peoples' doors. Life and also my mom taught me too, that, there is a moment to be silence, moments to retreat (and get back on the battle field in another time, because yes, life is a battlefield), moments to hold and stand steady, according with my conscience, conviction, actions (but without hurting others), and I know the difference when a dog is dangerous or just hoax barking (because interiorly is a scare chicken)…….. when I need to put my warrior armor and helmet, then I do… when I need to be a just a viewer then I do, but always knowing the right time and but always always is my choice not others

As soon to be a lawyer, I know how to play on edge, knowing the rules and applying them, because we can´t be on life like anarchy, so I did not break any rule, because I did not mention any names, bully any person, I played with the assumption, I played without breaking any rule. In fact, did show my original comment to a lawyer who is a friend of mine, and he told me plain and straight, I did not break no rule at all. But if others are paranoiac that is a totally different scenario

I decided to join this thread because I was so sad about the situation with my beloved King L, not for other people’s opinions or action or believe.
I was going to be silent, but since your perception (which I respect) is pointing to be that I broke a rule, that is why I would comment and explain for the first time and last time this matter.

sorry to be long

Chingu I think you can't get the messages right remember the last time your post was screenshot and posted to someone's blog/other site accounts. Then its was used against this thread, I was victimized too by that propagada. That's why the mods here are giving rules from refraining the bloggers to post an issue related to someone which is outside our OTP. Actually they are trying to protect the credibilities of the bloggers here and this site to avoid some necessary arguments. That's the point of @simplyme_crazyme which I can't also tag, why do I have problems in tagging. Anyway, remember we had to stand for you chingu @latinsecret1 because your post was being bullied, that's why the MODs are strictly prohibiting mentioning of names. Chingu I know its difficult to be limited in our own place but think of this thought "Understanting each other makes things simplier, complicating things makes chaotic decisions" I maybe too low to say this since I barely know about law as you know, "Law is just a word if can't implement and obey it". Chingu I hope you stay and understand the situation, and to chingu @simply_crazyme I know where you are coming from but as I said please do understand each other. We are here as one, it's just sad that when we are near to the top, we get to go separate tracks.

• Like 14

13 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

Chingu I think you can't get the messages right remember the last time your post was screenshot and posted to someone's blog/other site accounts. Then its was used against this thread, I was victimized too by that propagada. That's why the mods here are giving rules from refraining the bloggers to post an issue related to someone which is outside our OTP. Actually they are trying to protect the credibilities of the bloggers here and this site to avoid some necessary arguments. That's the point of @simplyme_crazyme which I can't also tag, why do I have problems in tagging. Anyway, remember we had to stand for you chingu @latinsecret1 because your post was being bullied, that's why the MODs are strictly prohibiting mentioning of names. Chingu I know its difficult to be limited in our own place but think of this thought "Understanting each other makes things simplier, complicating things makes chaotic decisions" I maybe too low to say this since I barely know about law as you know, "Law is just a word if can't implement and obey it". Chingu I hope you stay and understand the situation, and to chingu @simply_crazyme I know where you are coming from but as I said please do understand each other. We are here as one, it's just sad that when we are near to the top, we get to go separate tracks.

Ok chinggu.... this unnie will be the better one. Will go to the reflection room right now. :wub:

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Ok chinggu.... this unnie will be the better one. Will go to the reflection room right now. :wub:

can I call you unnie? I'm only 25 years old.. but JE is older by month.. but if I'm older that's okay you can call me unnie, I'm an only child so I am usually alone, so I am really craving for siblings..hehehe.. sorry I just need to outed that. I'm just happy that understanding people like you still exists.

• Like 12

27 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

can I call you unnie? I'm only 25 years old.. but JE is older by month.. but if I'm older that's okay you can call me unnie, I'm an only child so I am usually alone, so I am really craving for siblings..hehehe.. sorry I just need to outed that. I'm just happy that understanding people like you still exists.

Yup! Definitely!  I'm in my early 40's so you're definitely a dongsaeng!  :lol:

I'm not that understanding.  I have a temper too but I simmer down just as easily. Ask our captain.  I was frequently asked to go the reflection room! :lol:

We are here because we love our OTP. So love should always win, right? I choose love over and over again. :wub:

• Like 15

22 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Yup! Definitely!  I'm in my early 40's so you're definitely a dongsaeng!  :lol:

I'm not that understanding.  I have a temper too but I simmer down just as easily. Ask our captain.  I was frequently asked to go the reflection room! :lol:

We are here because we love our OTP. So love should always win, right? I choose love over and over again. :wub:

I noticed that too unnie me too I have a temper but just when triggered, but you did calm down so meaning your a reasonable person. Hope there's a lot of unnie here because I sometimes can be hyperactive kind of my personality specially when I get excited and when I get sad I am prostrated need to sulk for a day to get my self together again, so I hope the unnies here can say that I'm too much or "that's not good you have to change your statement" and give me some advices. I will be glad to understand and learn from it all. I guess that's how life works, understanding and loving, they blend well together.

Yes unnie, love love and love...thank you I have 1 unnie now here.. :)

• Like 12

54 minutes ago, nurlayla said:

auwwww guys...group hug :heart::blush:

32 minutes ago, silentjoonu said:

I noticed that too unnie me too I have a temper but just when triggered, but you did calm down so meaning your a reasonable person. Hope there's a lot of unnie here because I sometimes can be hyperactive kind of my personality specially when I get excited and when I get sad I am prostrated need to sulk for a day to get my self together again, so I hope the unnies here can say that I'm too much or "that's not good you have to change your statement" and give me some advices. I will be glad to understand and learn from it all. I guess that's how life works, understanding and loving, they blend well together.

Yes unnie, love love and love...thank you I have 1 unnie now here.. :)

GROUP HUG!!!!!!

• Like 11

Hi.chingus, me back.

I think it is me who started the mess chingus and because of that, I would really like to appologize. Chingu @silentjoonu already told or, rather gently remind me things that needs to be done and I really thank for it. As for @latinsecret1 chingu, please don't leave and I understand you're current perspective in kings situation. Anyway, let's just move on and continue what we are doing. Spread the love people!

P.S. chingu @silentjoonu, advance congratz for finally finding the Wang So in your life. Best wishes and as for going to korea, maybe and hopefully, that time, I'm already am professional and my own money to spend in buying ticket all the jazz. 

P.P.S chingus, am I the youngest here, cauz I'm 20 years old.

• Like 9

It's slime again from queen. She just updated. What ever it is the most important thing they update on the same day. Again. 

1 hour ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Hi.chingus, me back.

I think it is me who started the mess chingus and because of that, I would really like to appologize. Chingu @silentjoonu already told or, rather gently remind me things that needs to be done and I really thank for it. As for @latinsecret1 chingu, please don't leave and I understand you're current perspective in kings situation. Anyway, let's just move on and continue what we are doing. Spread the love people!

P.S. chingu @silentjoonu, advance congratz for finally finding the Wang So in your life. Best wishes and as for going to korea, maybe and hopefully, that time, I'm already am professional and my own money to spend in buying ticket all the jazz. 

Chill chingus. This group is consisted of multinational. Of course we have different culture and perspectives. Some of us are professionals dealing with people from different walks of life. Some expression might considered sarcastic or rude for certain culture. But I would like to state that we are here for one reason. We ship JoonU couple. For this haven please put aside any differences. We can argue or debate or give ideas but don't take it too hard. We cruising in the name of love. So let's spread love. 

@silentjoonu congratulation in advance sister (dongsaeng) . May your wish for the ultimate wedding present comes true. Group hugs

• Like 11

1 hour ago, BIvy_Sangre said:

Hi.chingus, me back.

Its okay, no need to apologize, we all have our differences. Thank you chingu, so your my donsaeng.. hehehe... you can call me unnie. 

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, paulina79 said:

It's slime again from queen. She just updated. What ever it is the most important thing they update on the same day. Again. 

Chill chingus. This group is consisted of multinational. Of course we have different culture and perspectives. Some of us are professionals dealing with people from different walks of life. Some expression might considered sarcastic or rude for certain culture. But I would like to state that we are here for one reason. We ship JoonU couple. For this haven please put aside any differences. We can argue or debate or give ideas but don't take it too hard. We cruising in the name of love. So let's spread love. 

@silentjoonu congratulation in advance sister (dongsaeng) . May your wish for the ultimate wedding present comes true. Group hugs

Thank you unnie, hope that our OTP will not let us wait for another year.Group hug:blush:

• Like 9