[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I tried to use google translate hope it's accurate. 

Spoiler

"My actress ruined her life" ... Listen to the painful text on the polar fan 'evil'

Jun Hye-bin is suffering from malicious comments from some polar fans of his boyfriend Lee Jun Ki. Lee Jun Ki's fans are spreading the humiliation pictures and insulting words of Jeon Hye-bin, who maliciously tagged the name of Jeon Hye-bin in social media.

I searched for '# # Jeon Hye-bin' in social media on the 18th, and about 3000 posts came out. Most of them were posted by Lee Jun Ki fans. The photographs were mostly deliberately captured funny facial expressions, and the '2am' exposed costumes. I uploaded a photo with Lee Jun Ki and Jeon Hye-Bin and said, "This is all ridiculous." One photo says, "A woman with no authenticity, a woman with a history of humiliation, a care for her boyfriend, a woman who has anointed her boyfriends, a girl who ruined her actor's life. .

In the picture, the name of the agency of Lee Jun Ki and Jeon Hye Bin, and the name of the drama starring Lee Jun Ki and Jeon Hye Bin were all tagged with a hash. If you tag the name of your work in the post, you will get all the tagged posts if you search for the drama. The person who searched for the drama is also seeing all the photos of Lee Hye-ki's humiliating photos uploaded by Lee Jun Ki's fans. The netizens are responding that "I am frustrated by Jeon Hye-bin," and "Lee Jun Ki should not even be dating."

Lee Joon-ki and Jeon Hye-bin were caught up in an episode of being taken to a entertainment media on April 4. As a result, he was admitted to the 4th heatwave only for the fact that he had denied several times since 2015. When the controversy became worse, Lee Jun - gi expressed sorry to his fans, saying, "It was heavy because I thought I was confused and surprised" at the fan cafe.

Park Eunjoo intern reporter

[Kookmin Daily] Homepage [Facebook]

Now I don't know who's ruined who's life. And seriously before reading this post I was not so angry. Now my blood boils. She makes herself out to be the perfect gf whilst JG is the worst BF ever.

• Like 8

Ok makjang drama gets the media attention already alright... sigh.

I really hate it when JG's fans become the 'bad ones' again and again in this situation. I despise the bullying, I've been reporting a lot of those posts and anti-accounts but still... here we go again, even messed up than ever. And in the end, it'll hurt JG. Anyway, keep praying for the best and let us not be involved further in the chaos. We can still support both JG and JE individually - that's a better thing to do at this moment.

tumblr_oe6v6cBG1V1u8cpg4o10_540.gif

Edited by Guest
edited for the Stargazers' world safety! I bet you've all read the original content so please enjoy the cute gifs instead!

@silentwind I am in total and complete agreement of what u are saying. 

Spoiler

Ljg is at the worst end of it, no matter how much we see it. If they break up now he will be blamed endlessly too. How I wish he did not admit to their RS in April. It seems to be going down this path now. She is preparing to be the ultimate victim.

• Like 9

@silentwind @summer2017 @NoonaE

It's frustrating as hell isn't it? We have a voice and we have so much to say but we need to swallow them to protect our OTP. I feel you all my friends....I feel you. :mellow:

Just like Wang So....JG just cannot seem to get a break. He already looks so stressed out. I feel sorry for him.  He's in a damn-if-you-do-damn-if-you-dont kind of situation...has been ever since the "breaking news"

• Like 9

16 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

He's in a damn-if-you-do-damn-if-you-dont kind of situation...has been ever since the "breaking news"

Indeed... it's also frustrating for us, his fans. Most fans are actually neutral to the situation but then whenever bad things like this happen, it's generalized as 'fans' as a whole. I never want to feel like he has to 'choose' between his personal life (girlfriend, relationships) and his career (including fans). I remember once the SongSong couple news came out, some fellow fans asked why couldn't we feel the same when his dating news came out back then in April. We really want to bless him and his relationships... we really do. But not 'forced' like this.

The situation is getting worst and now it's made a headline in media too great..How much more drama are on the way?

And JG fans are getting all the blame as usual great just great..The only person who is silent and receiving worst of it is JG sigh! @summer2017 aahhh agree with you from all angle it's looks bad for him . @NoonaE bullying is bad but from last few days IG became a war zone the tags literally hurt my eyes. The focus shifted from JG and his project to this drama now even media made a report out of it..

What's next!!

• Like 6

16 hours ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Ok...sorry if I got you confused.

To put it simply, general shippers (SoSoo couple/JGxIU/etc shippers outside of the group in this thread) & us are seen as just one group. We are somehow familiar with each others here and our handle names in IG but the majority of IU's fans who do not ship her with anyone see all shippers as just one group.  They can't distinguish us stargazers (who are well behaved & organized) from the others...they just see a group of shippers causing trouble. 

Reveal hidden contents

That's why I kinda understand where NoonaE's coming from....shippers have been branded as troublemakers (I know it's quite unfair) because of the latest "incident" in IG and in twitter.  Many are turning HB into a victim of shippers' bullying.

then from now on we shouldn't call we're "shippers", we are stargazers who well behaved & shipped joonu rasionally :D

• Like 9

yup @goldenmoon , so far his comment section is 'clean' but once one searches for his hashtag, it's horrible. I feel bad for the Korean fans who seem to be affected more because of the article by Korean media, because the ones in the warzone are mostly Chinese fans (and some international fans). I know that some Korean fans also 'scolded' the woman in her IG, but most of them warned her not to be pretentious, not bullying her to the point of posting her previous indecent photos/ videos like those other antis. I'm seriously tired of this situation, I cannot imagine how JG has been feeling. I also dislike the ones who scolded others that do not seem to openly support the relationship AS IF the relationship is the ONLY thing that makes JG happy. What about the success of his project? sigh.

1 minute ago, NoonaE said:

yup @goldenmoon , so far his comment section is 'clean' but once one searches for his hashtag, it's horrible. I feel bad for the Korean fans who seem to be affected more because of the article by Korean media, because the ones in the warzone are mostly Chinese fans (and some international fans). I know that some Korean fans also 'scolded' the woman in her IG, but most of them warned her not to be pretentious, not bullying her to the point of posting her previous indecent photos/ videos like those other antis. I'm seriously tired of this situation, I cannot imagine how JG has been feeling. I also dislike the ones who scolded others that do not seem to openly support the relationship AS IF the relationship is the ONLY thing that makes JG happy. What about the success of his project? sigh.

The fans/supports came out of nowhere and created the war zone and yes thankfully his comment section is still clean apart from some here and there comments but those you  can ignore easily.I don't understand why k media need to make a news out of it!well in my country dating breakuo and all between are easily ignored only gossip columns make news about them other than that nothing..

He is trying too hard to shift the focus back to his work by posting only work stuff but the new surfaced so called fans are hell bent on ruining that..The final outcome scare me 

• Like 10

The worst might be a legal suit for those antis, but I don't know how it'll work out because I observe most of those antis aren't even Korean fans. Can they do it cross-countries? I don't think it's going to be easy anyway.

Whatever it is, it has tarnished JG and JG's fandom's reputation. I feel so sad because in my 5 years of being a hajunse, we've never been this divided and chaotic. It was a bit like this back in 2015 - also because of the same person lol... oh my goodness why!- and now it's the worst. I've been preparing my heart for any kinds of possible outcomes. Even if JG decides to choose her side, I will accept whatever decision he makes, if it makes him happier. I will only feel a pity for him because he deserves somebody as selfless as he is... he can do and grow so much better with that kind of person supporting him. Anyway, let's wait for the rainbow after the rain. Cheer up, Stargazers! :wub:

@NoonaE I think they can sue even if it's cross country.Didn't JE won a law suit few months back with sume YT user?And he was a non korean too if I'm not wrong.

I'm more worried for JG his reputation is already tarnished and they way she is behaving if in some near future some news come up he will be blamed again If she makes him happy be it  but he sure deserve someone who atleast think about him and dont do things which receive unwanted attention but they way he is behaving and his face which is very much expressive as his eyes tells other story..All she is doing since the news is creating fan war and making fans angry with her non stop bragging.

• Like 9

On 8/19/2017 at 4:00 PM, goldenmoon said:

I think they can sue even if it's cross country.Didn't JE won a law suit few months back with sume YT user?And he was a non korean too if I'm not wrong.

Oh I thought it was a Korean? I'm not sure either since I did not follow the news intensively.

But still... it's going to be ugly since the antis are labeled as 'JG fans'. It brings the whole fandom down, some Korean fans have already spoken up about it. Korean hajunses have done a lot to support JG... I feel so sorry for them.

@silentwind I still have my faith on JG that he'll choose wisely. And if - if this whole thing is really overwhelming and he has to be forced to side, I hope it'll pain him the least. I believe in karma, if one has no good intentions at all, eventually one'll just have to pay for whatever she's planned and done and inflicted upon others who get intentionally or unintentionally hurts.

Edited by Guest
edited for the Stargazers' world safety! I bet you've all read the original content so please enjoy the cute gifs instead!

4 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Oh I thought it was a Korean? I'm not sure either since I did not follow the news intensively.

But still... it's going to be ugly since the antis are labeled as 'JG fans'. It brings the whole fandom down, some Korean fans have already spoken up about it. Korean hajunses have done a lot to support JG... I feel so sorry for them.

@silentwind I still have my faith on JG that he'll choose wisely. And if - if this whole thing is really overwhelming and he has to be forced to side, I hope it'll pain him the least. I believe in karma, so if the one who shouldn't be named here has no good intentions at all, eventually she'll just have to pay for whatever she's planned and done and inflicted upon others (innocent, neutral JG fans and most of all, JG himself) that she intentionally or unintentionally hurts. God forbid.

Errr I'm not too sure I just saw the news that time didn't follow it closely.anyone who can tell us?

• Like 4

On 19/08/2017 at 3:57 PM, silentwind said:

My heart is sinking right now, no matter how much I am trying to cheer up. Please tell me that what I wrote here doesn't make sense....

Oh chinggu-ya.... cheer up. All is not lost.  Gather your strength cause we have a long way to go. 

STARGAZERS....FIGHTING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

• Like 11

Well, I guess I'll go read some webtoons and watch some movies until this storm passes. It's too much hate already and I really don't like it. Meanwhile, I hope those bullies will stop bullying and things will get calmer. I wonder how they don't realize that they are only making things worse.... :( 

• Like 8