[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

16 minutes ago, silentwind said:

Well usually I'm a kind of skeptical person who tries not to get drunk with cold water no matter how much I wish to see connections and stuff....BUT this "soldier" thing stands out way TOO much (timing, content, message, everything) not to attract attention. Even for the most rational ones :D 

truly true ... lol 

• Like 10

50 minutes ago, aprilana said:

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams girl" .... 

Well he's fighting for a girl's dreams. Which we know which girl right? If that isn't obvious what about JG TV? Maybe he posted that to hint that he couldn't make it to Khn premiere coz he was busy with filming CM. he needed to assure his queen that he's busy at work.

• Like 11

1 minute ago, summer2017 said:

Well he's fighting for a girl's dreams. Which we know which girl right? If that isn't obvious what about JG TV? Maybe he posted that to hint that he couldn't make it to Khn premiere coz he was busy with filming CM. he needed to assure his queen that he's busy at work.

Summer, I was thinking exactly the same thing a few minutes ago :D

• Like 9

3 hours ago, silentwind said:

Well usually I'm a kind of skeptical person who tries not to get drunk with cold water no matter how much I wish to see connections and stuff....BUT this "soldier" thing stands out way TOO much (timing, content, message, everything) not to attract attention. Even for the most rational ones :D 

Drunk with cold water :lol: Well Jimong is our favourite astronomer and as he said there is no such thing as coincident :lol:

• Like 9

Good night shippers, for those who haven't voted pls vote for us at the drama section (too tired to paste the link here).

thanks everyone for their efforts for the contest! The writers, reviewers, publicists, good job!

Hope we will have more crumbs from King and Queen soon!

• Like 7

i am a new shipper of joonu...i thought they deserve a break even after jg's admission of having a girlfriend.  as long as they are not married yet there is a chance for them to be together.   i am a jibong shipper as well...and i could only wish for the best of these couples.

be strong my fellow shippers....for as long as we believe!!!

• Like 10

its been a long time and yesterday i start to watch MLSHR again cause i miss our SoSoo.. 

1. seriously the chemistry between both LJK and Jieun is off the chart and through the roof.. the plot aside their love story is just so sad yet beautiful.. 

2. i totally get why many people keep saying how JG really enjoying his time working with Jieun cause you just can see the contrast different now that he act in CM and when he on ML.. 

3. Relationship status aside both JG and Jieun really respect and comfy with each other.. i get that maybe Jieun and JG in relationship with other people while working together but the bts and what they show us on SF and fanmeeting just screaming they really a great friend in real life.. 

4. i see that Jieun keep supporting JG and he start to active back on his ig.. i think outside and off screen they really are a great friend that talk about stuff and we all can see how JG adores Jieun.. kekekkee 

this part is my opinion.. 

Spoiler

i can roll with JG have a gf cause we keep shipping them even when Jieun still in relationship but tbh i think his gf is an attention seeker in a bad way.. maybe they have been in relationship a long time but on her side kinda immature to keep mentioning JG as her bf all the time considering how much JG get effected by the revelation.. sighhhhhh

and lastly.. 

i just love both of them and i swear i don't see and feel any other pairing in drama that make me feel like what JG and Jieun did in ML... 

• Like 14

5 hours ago, jibongforever said:

i am a new shipper of jimong...i thought they deserve a break even after jg's admission of having a girlfriend.  as long as they are not married yet there is a chance for them to be together.   i am a jibong shipper as well...and i could only wish for the best of these couples.

be strong my fellow shippers....for as long as we believe!!!

Well, there's a saying that goes... to be in a dating relationship, does not guarantee to be together forever ... :D

• Like 9

LAST DAY to vote for our MLSHR submission for Soompi's 2016 K-Drama contest!

scroll to the top of the page to vote!

dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?129279

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 1,000 pages! (JoonGi, I know that it's still 84 pages before we hit 999 but pls. save us from this rollercoaster ride!) not-available.gifhurry-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. JoonGi and Jieun to keep posting in their Instagram logo and continue liking each other's posts. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to prove that things are not always what they seem to be and TRUE LOVE conquers all! love-birds-smiley-emoticon.gif

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other. love-birds.gif

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 15

54 minutes ago, silentwind said:

Still half an hour to go until the voting closes (if I am not mistaken). We can do it!

PS: with constantly checking the poll and my heart in the throat, I feel like during the elections lol :lol:

Did u see the latest results before the poll closed? Unfortunately i am late by 20 mins and the poll results taken down

• Like 8

Just now, aprilana said:

i guess this means, we made it .... right?? 

:grin:   

Theoretically, at least, yes.

Yesterday I started writing a JoonU fanfic to ease my stress haha. Guess this is what I will do until the results are out *writing mode activated*

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, silentwind said:

Theoretically, at least, yes.

Yesterday I started writing a JoonU fanfic to ease my stress haha. Guess this is what I will do until the results are out *writing mode activated*

We secured 26.6% of the votes for popular votes. Now see if we can win the judges votes.

• Like 10