[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

6 hours ago, Siracusa said:

The Bride of Habaek (a Water God) for those curious. Starts airing on Monday, July 3rd. I just call it Water Bride because it's funny to me.

Yup I'm looking forward to it since CM only releases on 26 Jul. NJH is one of my favourite actors too. It's called Bride of the Water God over at my side. 

• Like 5

Oh he's playing the character of Reid, interesting! 

Really counting down impatiently and re watching shr in international version now. Still pissed why some parts of the sbs version was cut. 

I think shr will remain as one of my fave kdramas for a long time. Simply love LJE as HS, the more I look at her the better she gets. Sometimes I don't know why ppl bash her acting, I thought she was perfect as HS.

• Like 6

23 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I was re watching some episodes of ML again for the international version and realized there is really some parts being cut out from SBS version! Pulls hair! Sorry to ask this question but do u all know what are the parts being cut out from the SBS version? No wonder the SBS version some parts didn't flow as well! Argh!! why must they have 2 versions. 

Anyway back to WS/HS, was re watching the scene where HS went out of the palace to tend to WS, my heart went pomp pomp. Love it when I see their chemistry so real. that is my favourite scene in the whole show. *swoons* too bad I had to interpret the candle blowing scene by myself, it wasn't obvious 

I think the differences between the 3 versions (yes, there are actually 3 and not just 2) are listed in the MLSHR main thread, perhaps in the first page or first few pages.

• Like 8

23 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

I think the differences between the 3 versions (yes, there are actually 3 and not just 2) are listed in the MLSHR main thread, perhaps in the first page or first few pages.

Thank u so much! 

Anyway credits to kim.taesang, new shots of JG are captured. I like his smile pls smile more oppa!

Credits to Kim.taesang Instagram 

• Like 7

To all JoonU shippers celebrating their birthdays in July, Happy Birthday!

Continue believing in JoonU.

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News we have been waiting for to be released before we hit 900 pages! impatient-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. The TRUTH to be finally revealed soon-with-rightwards-arrow-above.pngfingers-crossed-smiley-emoticon.gif

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

6. Everyone who does not like JoonU and those with evil plans to live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds. detective-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Jieun to upgrade her housekeeping skills in the new reality show to prepare herself for domestic life. sweeping-smiley-emoticon.gif  housewife-cooking.gif     cleaning-windows-smiley-emoticon.gif

11. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

12. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

13. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

BBJX curse/blessing, come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 11

4 hours ago, summer2017 said:

Really counting down impatiently and re watching shr in international version now. Still pissed why some parts of the sbs version was cut. 

I think shr will remain as one of my fave kdramas for a long time. Simply love LJE as HS, the more I look at her the better she gets. Sometimes I don't know why ppl bash her acting, I thought she was perfect as HS.

Judging from all the promotional material and social pics, I don't think JG's character will be an brilliant but awkward dork in a sweater vest that lets himself get kidnapped by Dawson. My guess is that JG's character is a young genius or something. Or maybe he's just the youngest of the group.

For those that watch the American version, Daniel Henney from the spin-off that got cancelled is joining the original version!! I stopped watching the original one a few years back but I may start watching again.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, summer2017 said:

I used to watch the original series.It was one of my fab dramas but i dropped it few years back.

With all these pics of JG i don't think he is playing genius yet awkward Reid.His role looks like Derek Morgan more and more.Or may be they just mixed the original characters traits..

• Like 7

Yes! Simply loving his captions. He's the only Korean star on Instagram that I follow using captions that need no extra translation. These days I feel he looks happier. :blush: maybe coz CM is airing soon!

• Like 8

Thanh you, Lampel, for teaser. I'm looking forward to see this drama.

I read two recent Lee joon Gi interviews and seems he had a very hard time lately, was very stressed, drank a lot and cried while drinking with colleagues. I think all these feelings he sublimated them through his CM character .

An example is his expression in the picture below, his eyes are like knife blade and express so many feelings...

sorry for double post, I notice now... but this picture is so beautiful and expressive...

• Like 6

@loljk17 do u have the links for the interviews? Sorry I didn't quote ur post directly coz I can't remove the uploaded pic when browsing on mobile. I wonder who he was drinking with, his CM colleagues? I guess he must be having a hard time from his lack of IG updates. But I'm glad I slowly see the smile coming back to him!

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

@loljk17 do u have the links for the interviews? Sorry I didn't quote ur post directly coz I can't remove the uploaded pic when browsing on mobile. I wonder who he was drinking with, his CM colleagues? I guess he must be having a hard time from his lack of IG updates. But I'm glad I slowly see the smile coming back to him!

on fb  ,,Lee Joon Gi International Fan Club" (I can't post link), but if you search on fb, sure you find it.

Yes, I am glad too. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, loljk17 said:

on fb  ,,Lee Joon Gi International Fan Club" (I can't post link), but if you search on fb, sure you find it.

Yes, am glad too. 

I managed to find it. After reading it I feel he's really a workhaholic! I hope he gets to star in rom coms too so he can relax and enjoy himself more haha! Action scenes can be very physically demanding. I really think he feels too much and thinks too much for others, he should really try to relax and let his hair down, he deserves his own happiness too. Oppa fighting!

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, summer2017 said:

or here if you don't find it on facebook

• Like 9

To be honest, LJG is not a new name to me. 10 years ago I watched Iljimae. But at that time I just thought he's like a normal K drama star. 10 years later I stumbled across SHR. watching his second k drama after 10 years convinced me that his acting has touched me greatly. Since SHR, I went to look for the BTS, SAF and FM trying to understand why he has charmed me. I feel its the whole magic about SHR and the sizzling WS/HS chemistry that shipped me into another world. I actually knew about his dating rumours before watching SHR. but when I was watching the BTS I start to ponder more about JoonU and feel like they are really very close etc that's why I still ship them even after the rumour. As a lady, I definitely will not hug any guy easily, except the guy I like. I am so touched by LJE's hug and I really hope both of them will continue to support each other in their own ways. 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, summer2017 said:

To be honest, LJG is not a new name to me. 10 years ago I watched Iljimae. But at that time I just thought he's like a normal K drama star. 10 years later I stumbled across SHR. watching his second k drama after 10 years convinced me that his acting has touched me greatly. Since SHR, I went to look for the BTS, SAF and FM trying to understand why he has charmed me. I feel its the whole magic about SHR and the sizzling WS/HS chemistry that shipped me into another world. I actually knew about his dating rumours before watching SHR. but when I was watching the BTS I start to ponder more about JoonU and feel like they are really very close etc that's why I still ship them even after the rumour. As a lady, I definitely will not hug any guy easily, except the guy I like. I am so touched by LJE's hug and I really hope both of them will continue to support each other in their own ways. 

I discovered Korean dramas for about five years and I saw LJG in Time between dog and wolf and I liked  it. Since then I have watched all his series after the army, but none of them liked as much as Scarlet.

I was sure that ,,something in the air" after seeing SAF awards but something happened in this winter that LJG returned to his old girlfriend ( and Dispatch was vigilant)… I think  the storm passed and things have settled for LJG, he seems to have regained  his good mood but it looks like LJG no longer at yesterday and it seems to have gone his childlike effervescence and mature calm installed.

• Like 9