[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

if i didnt count it wrong, IU is the only girl that he posted the most on his ig, 20 postings (photos and videos), 

he probably didnt realize it, he adores and is so proud of her..:D

• Like 19

21 hours ago, krysyuy said:

Anyways, this is the sculptor who was in charge of the design and creation of Wang So's various masks. And as I'm sure we'd all agree, he did a great job. :D

Yes, and this mask I liked the most:

I want to see Joon Gi in a romantic drama too .He is so suitable for this kind of series, his warm smile, tender and melancholy eyes, his charm, his sensitivity and sense of fragility, his indubitable beauty, are unique.. I hope that directors and writers to see how suitable he is. He reached maturity and lucidity feelings and a awareness of what he is and what he can do it. I really like  how LJG is now.

Great video!

Edited by loljk17
  • Like 13

13 hours ago, bbljg05 said:

if i didnt count it wrong, IU is the only girl that he posted the most on his ig, 20 postings (photos and videos), 

he probably didnt realize it, he adores and is so proud of her..:D

Hi! Let me share with you something I posted back in January 14, 2017 -

• Like 17

Our Queen IG's update ~

she tag Kang Hanna too in this photo, did they take time hangout together? :)

I miss MLSHR cast hangout together :blush:

Oh, Kang Hanna updated a post in IG, she took time hangout with JE ~~

I'm happy to see them :lol: Kang Hanna let us know what they do on hangout, more spoiler photos Hanna please hhe

• Like 18

Thank you for your warm welcome :) 

@sscllccrazy I'm back reading all the posts they are very insightful :D 

Right now I'm feeling very giddy :lol: i show these 2 videos to one of my friends today ..she don't know JoonU and Kdrama..So I just told her to watch these and tell me what she felt ...

Spoiler

1st response she gave me  are they dating ow something?they have something going on and that is very strong :lol:

here is her reply thou mostly its in bengali sorry for that but you all can read her statement which she wrote in english...

eS6FVgH.png

and these 2 are the videos i showed her...errr these are MVs because I couldn't find the actual one silly me :crazy:

• Like 14

4 hours ago, chi13lou said:

Hi! Let me share with you something I posted back in January 14, 2017 -

Today's Baekhyun’s  birthday . I hoped Scarlet team to meet today on this occasion, but…

Happy birthday, Baekhyun!

• Like 12

@arya maaneet  Welcome aboard the ship! Share your thoughts and hold on tight because our ship is very unpredictable.

9 days to go till the 25th birthday of Jieun! birthday-surprise-smiley-emoticon.gif

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

2. NO more wet bangs look for JoonGi!

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making life decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

10. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together after winning at DramaFever Awards so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to make the

BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 20

Spoiler
2 hours ago, arshinwoo said:

her skirt so cute! all in white! (still skinny and that after she ate a pizza last night hahahah)

good thing she didnt go on drastic diet now and know how to do exercise haha

• Like 13

43 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

her skirt so cute! all in white! (still skinny and that after she ate a pizza last night hahahah)

good thing she didnt go on drastic diet now and know how to do exercise haha

She needs to eat more pizza lol. I hope she'll gain some weight. She so thin. 

• Like 14

The 25th birthday of Jieun is in 8 days! birthday-cake.gif

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

2. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to be happy with the decision he makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is at her happiest. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

4. Return of JoonGi's eye smiles. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

7. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

8. Success for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds.

9. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

10. SHR cast to get together frequently so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

11. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to make the

BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, nsyavita said:

can july comes faster...:love:

What wonderful pics to wake up to!! haha My favorite is the 3rd photo, but I am not complaining that three pics of JG were posted in succession, lol.

I'm still confused about JG's character, though I think it's telling that he and MCW are the only characters we've seen that don't seem to have any recognizable visible details from their US counterparts. Like, Reid, Garcia, JJ and Hotch are easy enough to tell (plus we got confirmation from Tae Won CEO), but for JG and MCW, not really. I can't wait until we get more information. They're already in their third week of filming Criminal Minds! Hoping for July to come faster too, lol.

• Like 13

7 hours ago, nsyavita said:

can july comes faster...:love:

Joon Gi oppa, why are you so handsome? 

He looks manly and cool when he hold a gun and doing that pose :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the drama released, good luck pheya, you get support and wink from your queen,

Hae Soo :D:wub:

tumblr_m7u0fio4fG1r99f4t.gif

• Like 15

On 5/5/2017 at 2:22 PM, arya maaneet said:

Hello all this is my 1st post in Soompi and I'm totally new here,I'm a new JG an JE fan and also new to korean drama world..

Can anyone tell me how to change my ID name here?

Welcome to our ship! Forum basics can be found here. To change your name, go here.

• Like 8