[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

20 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

I read somewhere that IU says to pay attention to the order in which she has her songs listed in her album. It is intentional. Add with  her comments on how her lyrics are real and not fiction. She can only be singing about a particular love...'Dear Name' is by far my favorite song. It is beautiful, sorrowful and the message for me is so loud and clear.  That is why I feel she just dropped us the largest crumb. The shipping is coming from her. We shipped this OTP when so many said she was with Voldy...we were seeing so many of their signs, but I always thought it was weighted a little more coming from JG. Now, I feel JE is fighting for who she believes. 

I didn't know about what she had said (see highlight). Thank you for sharing this insight. It really makes a lot of sense if her album song list is in order that is so important to her. That's why I felt 'Dear Name' is her current state of mind and body and her personal message to a special someone. 

yeah i read here that she said to pay attention to the order of the songs and thats what i did until all english lyrics came out..

i just think its in chrono order (present to past), its brilliant that she could share us what went through during last year to present after chatshire (her first attempt to say everything from the time she debut, the love and hate she received - this is my fave of her albums until palette came..) .. also the thing is, the first song in palette is about herself thus her name dlwlrma in title, and the last one is dear name *someone* (like me to you) haha.. edit: and the fact she made dear name as her second title track (which is rare i think), she wanted everyone to pay attention to it like palette.

i cant remember which of the two interviews i read she said which is hard and which is easiest since i watched both in one sitting haha

Spoiler
Spoiler

abt those reveals up there, the other girl might have been so frustrated for all these years thats why kept doing those..

and when jg gets to think he needs another challenge in his acting career (which is a romantic lead), this came up. i agree i also thought abt this @o10orio

• Like 10

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

2. NO wet bangs look for JoonGi!

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. Guidance and enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifin making his life decisions bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with whatever decision he ultimately makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, as requested by @akinahana89.

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. JoonGi's eye smiles to return. widely-grinning-smiley-emoticon.gif

6. Haters who love to visit us and people who love to manipulate others to all live together in a snake- and shark-infested and deserted island without electricity and wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces)

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

8. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

10. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together after winning at DramaFever Awards so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi and in real life.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to make the

BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 15

checked soompi news and an article came with him and the girl, cant get myself to read it or watch happy together... when suzy came in happy together when the news broke out with LMH she didnt really talked about it and just asked for blessings, she really avoided it and not elaborate anything.. so even though they have separate projects, they are not associated with each others work.. sigh...

after what i read last night im having doubts on her personality... tsk tsk.. (or am i getting just sensitive as a fan hahaha) actually im trying to lose interest in him until Criminal Minds broadcast, but this kind of news gets my nerves sometimes..

• Like 17

16 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:
Spoiler

hecked soompi news and an article came with him and the girl, cant get myself to read it or watch happy together... when suzy came in happy together when the news broke out with LMH she didnt really talked about it and just asked for blessings, she really avoided it and not elaborate anything.. so even though they have separate projects, they are not associated with each others work.. sigh...

after what i read last night im having doubts on her personality... tsk tsk.. (or am i getting just sensitive as a fan hahaha) actually im trying to lose interest in him until Criminal Minds broadcast, but this kind of news gets my nerves sometimes..

I'm not one to react so quickly to news...I usually want to think about it. This one got me boiling...can't help to write before I think:confounded:@sosooyah19 I totally understand about your sensitivity, take a deep breath. Let's think about this...does this really make sense? Do you have a time frame of when Suzy did this show after it was announced about she and LMH? I'm not up to date abt them.  I mean...so much is still raw with fans and with JG. Just judging how JG has not posted on ig yet and knowing this so called dating was not their announcement but a whistle blower seems odd.

Spoiler

Edit: Read this show was scheduled before Dispatch release and filmed afternoon of:

If your boyfriend is struggling, do you come out on a popular variety show and rub salt in the wound? The way it is translated, she makes it sound like it was their decision to announce it as they had a change of heart...Something doesn't seem to make sense...very fishy in fact. I'm sorry...I just can't buy it. Reminds me of when KH said he and IU were doing just fine on that radio interview, when in fact they were not. No words from JE back then too...and no words from JG now.  Can't help but wonder if this is some kind of vicious triangle perhaps?  We've all watched plenty of dramas to know how messy those get.:angry: NOPE, can't fall for this...JE gave the biggest sign with her album. Think about the timing...When MLSHR was filming, when filming ended, Press conf, Cosmo, her still associated with KH, SAF, the TW Concert and FM...and during all this her writing the songs for her Palette Album. On top of that her interviews for the album emphasized, these songs are her real life...Through the Night and Dear Name who else could it be???? Something is not right. OK, time to cool down and climb down from my soapbox. :expressionless:

• Like 24

1 hour ago, WH said:

Those were fake accounts. JG's IG is not @ leejunki

Yeah, KBS confirm it that's fake accounts even JHB too fake accounts, but maybe that's fake IG their both(JG/JHB) second IG in private, we don't know yet.

Here's the real one:

JG fm's encore really empty:

JE/IU arriving at KBS Music Bank:

• Like 12

Spoiler
15 hours ago, sscllccrazy said:

1) I'm not one to react so quickly to news...I usually want to think about it. This one got me boiling...can't help to write before I think:confounded:@sosooyah19 I totally understand about your sensitivity, take a deep breath. Let's think about this...does this really make sense? 2) Do you have a time frame of when Suzy did this show after it was announced about she and LMH? I'm not up to date abt them.  I mean...so much is still raw with fans and with JG. Just judging how JG has not posted on ig yet and knowing this so called dating was not their announcement but a whistle blower seems odd. If your boyfriend is struggling, 3) do you come out on a popular variety show and rub salt in the wound? The way it is translated, she makes it sound like it was their decision to announce it as they had a change of heart...Something doesn't seem to make sense...very fishy in fact. I'm sorry...I just can't buy it. Reminds me of when KH said he and IU were doing just fine on that radio interview, when in fact they were not. No words from JE back then too...and no words from JG now.  Can't help but wonder if this is some kind of vicious triangle perhaps?  We've all watched plenty of dramas to know how messy those get.:angry: NOPE, can't fall for this...JE gave the biggest sign with her album. Think about the timing...When MLSHR was filming, when filming ended, Press conf, Cosmo, her still associated with KH, SAF, the TW Concert and FM...and during all this her writing the songs for her Palette Album. On top of that her interviews for the album emphasized, these songs are her real life...Through the Night and Dear Name who else could it be???? Something is not right. OK, time to cool down and climb down from my soapbox. :expressionless:

1) me too, im not really quick to react and write without thinking, i must have woke up on the wrong side of the bed and checked soompi w.o breakfast yet... im actually planning to delete the post after i dwelled on it... haha

2) when it came out,  a week or days after, suzy was invited to happy together... the hosts congratulated her and tried to pry but she was just smiling.. i guess the production asked the hosts not to ask her since its fresh (knowing how kpop agency works compared to actors agency) etc.. im quite shocked since they didnt work together, but its ok for me (well i dont know what happened to the netizens that time) but i read somewhere that the stocks of her agency dropped when the news came out.. still this day, no direct interviews about them having relationships, only articles...

3) this is why im kinda exasperated.. well, ill just not ig for sometime haha (i actually uninstalled it hahaha) and not comment anything from now on (iu only for now haha)

• Like 13

1 hour ago, paldia said:

@darker91 Wow! His last FM was really this empty? I know some fans said they won't go but I thought it was all just empty words. :S

maybe this was just before the show... i also saw this one photo during concert taken from the highest part at the back seat and i just thought the tickets were limited and not trying to occupy the entire hall... just the front areas,,, they must have taken the number of possible attendees, its a fan meeting after all..

• Like 8

13 hours ago, arshinwoo said:

And because we over analyze almost everything, we get a lot of hate from the outside. Smh. 

lol, im actually thinking its like that,,, its slow in here avoiding prying eyes... hahaha

ill keep quiet now...

• Like 7

16 hours ago, sosooyah19 said:

checked soompi news and an article came with him and the girl, cant get myself to read it or watch happy together... when suzy came in happy together when the news broke out with LMH she didnt really talked about it and just asked for blessings, she really avoided it and not elaborate anything.. so even though they have separate projects, they are not associated with each others work.. sigh...

I've seen footage from last night HT .She said she does not like a public relationship but still gave us many details. She mentioned that she was difficult to conquer , JG has made some efforts…I do not think her details helps Joon Gi in any way considering that he is going through a tough time because he lost  many fans .. I find strange her appearance on HT, I read about other couples were disclosed but neither did it out on the screen to talk about  their  relationship, and if they were asked in another context responded casually….not  last  even  one month  after disclosure…why so desperate hurry??

I wonder if Joon Gi and Namoo agreed with her appearance on the show and  her statements.

I wonder which will be the next move of Joon Gi ... probably until end  CM  broadcast  he  will not do anything ... but in  the fall he  is likely to take a step in a certain direction ... I'm curious to see what will be the direction.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, paldia said:

@darker91 Wow! His last FM was really this empty? I know some fans said they won't go but I thought it was all just empty words. :S

I read somewhere that the hall has a capacity of 4300 seats and were sold 2800 tickets only …

• Like 6

11 hours ago, loljk17 said:

I wonder which will be the next move of Joon Gi ... probably until end  CM  broadcast  he  will not do anything ... but in  the fall he  is likely to take a step in a certain direction ... I'm curious to see what will be the direction.

I also wonder what future plans JHB has  since she is close to 34 years, since she is a actress starring in a secondary roles and variety shows that she is known more locally... Established  and famous actresses, with a solid career behind as Ha Ji-won, Soo Ae, Kim Tae Hee, etc  well past 35 years appear increasingly rare on screen... so many beautiful, young and talented actresses appeared lately, with fresh, energetic and youthful enthusiasm.

By solving puzzles posed by Namoo, I understand that JG will appear on Vlive tomorrow and probably will give us some clarifications. I'm curious what he will tell us.

http://www.vlive.tv/video/28969/

• Like 9