[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

12 minutes ago, fullmoon3 said:

sorry what is the younger men thing? I must have missed this :bawling:

in an interview she was asked opinions about dating younger men and she answered its compatibility rather than age that whats important. but when the mc asked if she dated younger men, she avoided the question (which sums that she was in relationship already and dont wanna go further for details or they might be caught)

• Like 7

1 minute ago, sosooyah19 said:

in an interview she was asked opinions about dating younger men and she answered its compatibility rather than age that whats important. but when the mc asked if she dated younger men, she avoided the question (which sums that she was in relationship already and dont wanna go further for details or they might be caught)

if she is dating ljk..he is older? weird

thank you

• Like 4

I thought I am gonna be somewhat relief if he addressed the dating issue.. I thought his letter gonna make me happy or at least make me understand what he is going through.. I may sound ungrateful ... (I was nagging about waiting for his respond) ...

I am sorry .... I am more disappointed at him after reading the letter ... 

Again to those that think some people are unreasonable about him dating ... Please understand - It's not about him having GF .. it's about his attitude ... and it's not just MEC .... some people don't understand the reason for some fans disappointment ... 

I am sorry that I am more disappointed ....

huhu ... 

• Like 18

4 minutes ago, Bambiina said:

I thought I am gonna be somewhat relief if he addressed the dating issue.. I thought his letter gonna make me happy or at least make me understand what he is going through.. I may sound ungrateful ... (I was nagging about waiting for his respond) ...

Again to those that think some people are unreasonable about him dating ... Please understand - It's not about him having GF .. it's about his attitude ... and it's not just MEC .... some people don't understand the reason for some fans disappointment ... 

huhu ... 

You are not alone i understand you! if they keep saying and using the reason he is only acting the script in MEC i can say he is acting in that letter! the apology is the only sincere there and the rest is just another LIE...

You are right its his attitude! the problem is the attitude not the GF and not the MEC show..

• Like 12

20 minutes ago, fullmoon3 said:

if she is dating ljk..he is older? weird

thank you

the fact that she was avoiding the question regarding dating.... since ljg is older than her. if she answers no, it might point out that she wants someone her age or older and just 2015 she was rumored several times with jg so its not safe to go further with that discussion with the MC and might not want to lie either since she loves him or its not good to deny and later be found out,, just my thought..

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Bambiina said:

huhu ... 

I am not happy either. But I'm staying here... for now. 

• Like 8

Thank you capt' @akinahana89 to bring us back to our belief. Honestly, yes I'm quite shooken with all of this mess. I'm angry & felt betrayed, but yeah we wouldn't really ever understand Entertainment Industry & what's all behind of it. All this time, I'm confused, what to do, be still in this ship or not, but I never could deny it, even with this mess, look at that new (even the old one) BTS of JG & JE, it makes my heart full of happiness. Even with this mess. I couldn't lie with my heart. Yes, my heart was in pain, everytime I look at JG, but I couldn't stop watching it either. Watch their happiness back then, make my heart also happy. What is it? What's this feeling? Were you feeling dissapointed & feeling it's enough to ship someone (Yes, this is my first ship)? Why you keep bounce back and back again? Must I invested my heart & time to believe on this ship again? Would I regret it again later? Would I feel betrayed & dissapointed again later? All of this thoughts filled my brain. But when I watched that BTS, even I knew this news (JG's dating), even I knew that BTS was in the past, but my heart really full of happiness, just for a while I could forget all of this mess and feels nostalgic with our glory moments.

Anyway, I choose to follow my heart. I will take a risk. It's my first ship after all. I won't give up easily. I'll be persistent of it. I'll bet my heart. Would it be flying on the sky or fall down, crushed into pieces on the ground. I'll make sure to prepare my heart to the worst scenarios. Even if it crushed, I can't and won't blame anyone, it's my decision after all to break my own heart.

And tbh, like Capt' said, It's not like that JG's letters explained everything that I want to know. It's like he tried to ask us a little more time for him. I'll give him another chance, I'll believe in him whatever it is, I'll be a FOOL for once more time. You got me on your back, JG ssi. So keep doing your best & like your letter said, keep only your "truthful" side from now on. I'll keep watching on you.

• Like 24

13 hours ago, Desvlo said:

My shipper heart's current situation:

"Nobody said it was easy...no one ever said it would be so hard.." lol

Everything is all just Too Real right now. xD;;; This damn song, lmao. "Oh, take me back to the start..." :bawling:

Honestly, all I'm missing right now are my pajamas and a huge tub of my favorite ice cream.

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Don't quote videos~
  • Like 17

26 minutes ago, caramelovers75 said:

Thank you capt' @akinahana89 to bring us back to our belief. Honestly, yes I'm quite shooken with all of this mess. I'm angry & felt betrayed, but yeah we wouldn't really ever understand Entertainment Industry & what's all behind of it. All this time, I'm confused, what to do, be still in this ship or not, but I never could deny it, even with this mess, look at that new (even the old one) BTS of JG & JE, it makes my heart full of happiness. Even with this mess. I couldn't lie with my heart. Yes, my heart was in pain, everytime I look at JG, but I couldn't stop watching it either. Watch their happiness back then, make my heart also happy. What is it? What's this feeling? Were you feeling dissapointed & feeling it's enough to ship someone (Yes, this is my first ship)? Why you keep bounce back and back again? Must I invested my heart & time to believe on this ship again? Would I regret it again later? Would I feel betrayed & dissapointed again later? All of this thoughts filled my brain. But when I watched that BTS, even I knew this news (JG's dating), even I knew that BTS was in the past, but my heart really full of happiness, just for a while I could forget all of this mess and feels nostalgic with our glory moments.

Anyway, I choose to follow my heart. I will take a risk. It's my first ship after all. I won't give up easily. I'll be persistent of it. I'll bet my heart. Would it be flying on the sky or fall down, crushed into pieces on the ground. I'll make sure to prepare my heart to the worst scenarios. Even if it crushed, I can't and won't blame anyone, it's my decision after all to break my own heart.

And tbh, like Capt' said, It's not like that JG's letters explained everything that I want to know. It's like he tried to ask us a little more time for him. I'll give him another chance, I'll believe in him whatever it is, I'll be a FOOL for once more time. You got me on your back, JG ssi. So keep doing your best & like your letter said, keep only your "truthful" side from now on. I'll keep watching on you.

This is also how I feel. I don't want to say JG did everything right, but I always give second chance so why not him, especially with so many unknowns. 

JG and JE are good people and I can feel their shining when they are together. Just wish they can walk together down the path of life, but I dont mean to force anything. 

• Like 19

13 hours ago, Desvlo said:

My shipper heart's current situation:

"Nobody said it was easy...no one ever said it would be so hard.." lol

Love the quote hehe

Just thought it would be funny if iu caught dating 2nd lead khn (like jg).. I'm just joking...

I'm still in this ship though.. With captain's analysis I also thought the same as a possibility after that letter..

Let's pray for the best for them..

Edited by akinahana89
Mod Edit: Don't quote videos~
  • Like 12

4 hours ago, xxxx1982 said:

This is also how I feel. I don't want to say JG did everything right, but I always give second chance so why not him, especially with so many unknowns. 

JG and JE are good people and I can feel their shining when they are together. Just wish they can walk together down the path of life, but I dont mean to force anything. 

Yes, I don't ever expect any public figures to be perfect, they are also a human after all, they sinned too (if i could say it like that, since he did lie to us. Kekeke~), just like us. So, I don't have any problem to give them my trust once more time. I can't say I never did a sin too. Kekekeke~ But please do not misunderstand it, I'm not a saint, either. I'm a human with a feeling too. Even though I'm just a mere fans. I'll give you my heart once more time, give you another chance, but it'll never be the same that "full-shining-flawless" heart again. What the best that I could offer & give to you, JG ssi, is this heart with a lot of holes. What would you do? It's up to you, where'd you bring this "full-of-holes" heart of mine. Would you throw & broke it once more time? Or you'd be carefully take care & try to fix my heart? All of this is on your hand, but remember, once you broke it again, it won't ever recover again, forever. You couldn't do anything to it. That's how fragile people's heart is. People's trust. You couldn't even take any small mistakes. I couldn't blame any of our chingus that leave this ship or didn't give him another chance. It's not my authority. It's their heart after all that have been broken into pieces. My suggestion for you, JG ssi: Do not ever play with people's trust & heart. It could be dangerous, really. Please be more understanding. Please do consider to be more truthful from now on, even I know it's not easy to be like that in that "full-of-fakeness" industry. But if you have a strong determination, I think it's not impossible, either.

Tbh, It's not like I'm not aware of his "playing" in this industry either (maybe, don't angry with me if I'm wrong. LOL). I'm not that stupid or innocent either. But I'll just ignore it and said "Oh! I oversaw those aspect." and blindly believe in you once more time. Yes, in this case I represent the fans that feel dissapointed toward you. It's not like I become judgemental or what. But please be more considerate toward us, new fans, that barely getting know of you. As a shipper, It's not like we don't like you to be in a relationship. We'll support your decision, since it's your private life, but please do not playing with our hearts & expectations. After all, we have a lot of delulu & fantasies in our head. If you do not have something that we think you do, just cut it off, and do not let our hopes high. Like what WS said "it's a torture." 

And it's just solely my opinion, you could just ignore it if you didn't agree with me. It's not like I compare him with JE. Yes, I'm her fans, but I'm not that type of fans that defend her blindly (Maybe that's why I never be a hardcore-fans. LOL). If she did anything wrong, I would said it's wrong and she would have less of my trust too. What the difference, between JG & JE (when they had a relationship), she never gives us any hope or false expectation. Yes, we are sad, sullen over the day that she (maybe) didn't have any feeling for JG, but it's better than current situation. At least our expectation is zero. I know you're being kind to give us "fans-sevice", but I don't need any of it, if that just a FALSE hope.

After all, I hope you'd understand our points, JG ssi. Sorry, must let this out of my systems. Good luck for you. I'll keep watching you, since I decide to give you my "fragile-heart" once more time. It's all in your hand...

EDIT: I do hope that all of this is just a misunderstanding of us. I really hope what you did to JE is genuine, not a part of what you've been apologized for. I hope you apologized just because of MEC. 

Edited by caramelovers75
Added Statement in EDIT
  • Like 23

:heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. Another Perfect All-Kill (PAK) for IU's song and album. cheering-smiley-emoticon.gif

2. Guidance and/or enlightenment for JoonGi confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifso he can make the right choice for himself, particularly on which road to take, bright-idea-smiley-emoticon.gif  and for him to have peace of mind with whatever decision he ultimately makes good-job-smiley-emoticon.gif, per request of @akinahana89.

thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292thank-you-soldier-baby-emoticon.gif?1292

3. For the TRUTH to be finally revealed.

4. Success for JoonGi's FM in Seoul on the 15th.

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

5. JoonGi's hair to be not parted in the middle. tearing-hair.gif  (For this chant to be a success, his hairstyle on his next live appearance (first CM script reading?) shouldn't feature the curtain look. LOL)

6. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and show the world that she is in a happy place right now. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

7. People who love to manipulate others to live in a deserted and shark-infested island.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

8. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to prove that things are not always what they seem to be.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. JoonGi and Jieun to always support each other, as good colleagues.

10. PLENTY of love and kiss scenes for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, and amazing chemistry with his leading lady.

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

11. SHR cast to get together more often so JoonGi can continue to see Jieun become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif 

12. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi for now.

13. SHR 2 or spin-off to become a reality, as requested by @WH.

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

for JoonGi and Jieun to eventually find their way back to each other's arms and make the BBJX curse/blessing come true! loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

• Like 19

“This is Joon Gi.

“Firstly, I’m very sorry to be relaying my thoughts to you so late. I wanted to pay you back for your trust and your time with me by only showing you good sides of myself, but to think that this family would have been shocked and confused at this sudden situation, my heart was very heavy. Although this might seem out of the blue, I wanted to relay to you my genuine feelings.

“Since it was very foreign to me to feel another emotion towards a colleague that I met through a project, it took me a while to realize what my emotions were. She is a bright and warm person who understands a lot about me. Because we were being careful with the dating, I wasn’t sure how to tell you. I wish I could have told you in a better way at a better time, but things didn’t work out the way I wanted, so I’m very sorry. I’m sorry… and thank you so much for cheering me on and worrying for me.

“As for my behavior on the recent variety show appearance, I feel very responsible. I would like to apologize to those who have given me so much love and everyone involved.

“In the future, I’d like to make up for it by showing you more genuine and careful actions. And I will try harder to give back the love and trust I got from you with good acting.

“I hope that you’re not sad and tired because of me. I hope you have a good night and I hope every day is filled with happiness.

“Thank you always, and thank you again.”

from soompi.

although the interpretation is a bit different but the message is there. just same. fighting! :heart:

• Like 20