[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

36 minutes ago, sublimelyheureuse said:

Hands down, my favorite post of the day. :)

Thank you. I love you. Sending cyber kisses your way lotsa lotsa!

Yes, why not get drunk on fine wine and send LJG the tab? We've been drunk on fine chemistry for months, now. Why sober up? Let's say LJG and JHB are real. If they are (do you like how l'm not yet convinced? :D), good for them. Their relationship does not make LJG and LJE less real. I have no doubt that LJG and LJE are attracted to each other. If JHB were not in the picture, JoonU would probably be on their way to secretly dating and becoming perfect Dispatch fodder.

Yes. They can deny all they want but i know that ,somehow, something was there.

And Namoo Actors would be repeating their favorite "close colleagues" chorus.

I came for the magic, and I'll stay for the magic, no matter which form or wild path it takes. Thanks!

Cheers!

• Like 16

9 minutes ago, sosooyah19 said:

good, just hope this scandal doesnt affect the ratings... oh well..

yay to moon chae won. i missed her..

haha i wouldnt be surprised if the next breaking news will be ksh and iu dating hahaha

well that was fast,,,

lol i hope no.. bcs some of KSH immature fans are so scary!! i think KSH and IU really mantain good relationship as close friend.

• Like 13

6 hours ago, krysyuy said:

There are two people in a relationship. Why does the burden fall only on LJG? They most likely discussed what they wanted to do together - I find it extremely hard to believe that an issue as important as coming clean or not wasn't a topic of discussion between them. And if JHB had a huge problem with his attitude (his Western tendencies towards touching, etc), I highly doubt they would still be together now. At the end of the day, only they know their own relationship - the idea that he's somehow running amok and doing all this without some kind of understanding on her part is ludicrous. LJG is not the sort of person who would knowingly hurt someone he cares about. If this "scandal" has proven to you otherwise, I don't know what to say.

And even though some of you are now looking upon the past with a more cynical lens, let's not forget JE's kind words regarding him during her Taiwan concert and his fanmeeting. She herself has reiterated how kind he is and how he helped her during drama filming. Or what? Are JE's words not good enough? JG has done nothing but praise her and support her - I appreciate him doing so as her friend.

I merely presented the very reason why a lot of people were understandably upset at JG and we can't know the whole story and honestly now do I care to, I just know that whatever decision it was, consensual or not has just backfired on him and was all too unnecessary had he tried to market his acting skills and talent instead. I don't doubt that JG is a good person. A good person who made a bad move and now facing the consequences of that decision. At the end of the day, we don't know him enough to make conjectures about his situation and motives. So i will respectfully go back as a fan of JG the actor. Hope he'll be ok

• Like 19

41 minutes ago, sscllccrazy said:

I'm popping in here...I just posted on LJG's thread. I'm so sad to see what's been happening. I'm voicing my views here as a shipper (different focus from LJG thread) I really needed time to think away from reading various views to take a step back and listen to my own thoughts. I was initially saddened/hurt when news we didn't want to hear happened. I'm sorry for the pain everyone is feeling. I too needed time to process this.  You know what??? This is just my personal observation...the news broke that they are 'dating'. This word can be taken and defined in soooo many ways. Yes, we can look at the obvious and say they are gf/bf OR we can look at it as they were dating occasionally keeping an open relationship. It was not defined. I knew of so many couples who would go on dates maybe once a month with each other, but also was open to date others. Why? Cause there was no verbal commitment. LJG once said dating is hard because he's so busy he didn't even have time to call the girl. Who wants to date someone like that? (He said this years ago on golden fishery aka guru). I'm not saying I hold him to that life's outlook today, but let's face it, this is a vibrant, extremely handsome man who thousands, if not millions wouldn't mind going out on a date with. However, it may be difficult to find one girl who can deal with all of that. So my delusional mind could be that JHB didn't commit to LJG except to occasionally go on dates.  This is where he can find himself lonely and no he does not have a girlfriend if that's the kind of relationship they have. 

What drew me to this OTP was first my observations. I compared them to my other OTP and found so many similarities that I looked for this thread. Very happy I found it cause the amount of observations many Stargazers uncovered went way beyond my capabilities of detecting. I believe LJG was sincere with JE. I feel there was a mutual attraction. I sense that there is no way we can all be wrong in what we've seen (bts) or heard from interviews (PC or Cosmo) to SAF. Especially SAF. What we could've witnessed is a relationship that was on the way to becoming something. What direction it took only our OTP will know the answer to. I believe it was real, I believe feelings were developing and mutual.  These are very high profile stars...it could be their environment diminished the growth of this developing romance. It could also be that JE/JG both ultimately felt the timing wasn't right for each other at this moment. JG's photo release from Dispatch and their agency admitting the relationship is all to sketchy. I say this because the use of the word 'dating' is too general. Unless in SK this word has a national meaning and understanding defining a committed relationship. In my world, it doesn't mean much except what it implies...you go out on dates. Kind of makes me think about another OTP I shipped and their agencies clumsiness in handling information. Regardless, LJG is 'dating' JHB cause of Dispatch...it may have forced the issue between these two to be more committed perhaps by their choice or by pressure from their agency. There is such a thing as an on again, off again relationship. I believe that is what LJG was in or still is. I don't think JG's statements were untrue at the time he made them. Relationships have so many complicated angles that we will never know what is or was going on between JG/JHB. But we shouldn't assume that their dating for the past year or whatever time frame was solid and committed.  Well that's my view anyway. My conclusion...I will wait it out. I won't leave this ship and I will hope for JG's happiness.

Hi there, it seems this might the first time that I post something here but I guess its now or never.

This is exactly how I see it.I personally think He wasn't lying. In fact I havea feeling they had an on and off relationship where it was hard.for him.to figure out what thier status was. And indeed on my side of the world dating is not equal to relationship. And who knows the attraction between him and Iu could have led to.something bigger if only dispatch didn't release any pics. I say this because people do break up if they are dating each other and meet someone else. But like you said only iu and jg will know the details of that. Now I actually feel that maybe just maybe jg was trying to sort this feeling out with hye bin and how he really felt about iu. Maybe it was not until recently that he was convinced that hye bin is the one? Or actually because of dispatch he's been forced to commit like you mentioned.

Either way like he said relationship/ dating is complicated.

I wish people will just be a bit more considerate of the fact that he's only human. 

• Like 16

2 hours ago, meeibe16 said:

yeasssss im totally with u!!! bcs i am a woman too... i tried to think objective but honestly i cant!!! can i say i actually more feel sorry to his gf, eventhough i more defending to JE (but I think she is completely OK! lol)

i will stay in this thread as long as i can, bcoz i love reading your thoughts guys..but i'm no more hoping for joonu couple..but i will support them as a different person but of the memories of our beloved sosoo..haesoo n wang so..now i will more concentrate to IU for her new songs n album..till then tq guys..i love u olls so much

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, jen459 said:

Has anyone else wondered why only now the Criminal Minds have been set? All this time nothing and just when this happened, it's been confirmed. Media play? Doesn't make sense at all. 

Probably media play to divert the netizen's attention.

Spoiler

I will stay in this ship until one of them gets married.

• Like 13

Actually when most of us are ranting at JG,I kinda feel bad for him.I wonder what Jieun think when this news broke out.Maybe she already sent a message of encouragement to JG.I believe their friendship that was built during MLSHR is genuine and Jieun really like JG as a person,that shows how good of a personality JG is. Its just people makes mistakes and wrong decision sometimes, JG included and I really couldn’t blame him for that.Remember what jieun said,that JG think of others first. And mostly,he thinks of his fan.He had given everything for his fan that maybe just this one single thing,he wish to make it private.But only the way he executed it wrong.So,the thing is.I want oppa to be happy,he is already at the age of marrying and if he found someone he treasures the most,he should go for it .JG-JE came at a wrong time.Both are already attached to different person at that time,Right now,I just think that the way JG treat Jieun is like how a doting brother treat his precious little donsaeng ,that’s possible since their difference of age is quite big.It is sad because he got bash for MEC but from the start I already knew all of it was for a show.So that didn’t affected me much.What went wrong is only the timing.If this news was broke after MEC has finished and people don’t think much of it anymore maybe the situation is much better.But,dispatch has different ideas and really cruel ,forcing him to admit.And admitting relationship only leads to make or break. JG doesn’t want his relationship to be known because he’s worry about the reaction and this is exactly what he got.But if he was a bit more honest or maintain neutral in his statement, then things would have been better.We can understand that much.But these days,he did give hints about relationship but only us take it the wrong way for a different person..lol..and that is my bad.To think again,is that we probably couldn’t see any more glimpse of JG-JE interaction.the probability of them in another project again is like null,but I hope to see them again,maintaining their relationship maybe from gathering or so in the future.To oppa,I’ll always support him with his new project and as an actor and that’s just it.Maybe it is more proper this way. Of course, support for Jieun,the girl has much more to explore and discover with her talents in singing and acting.For JG-JE to be together,let’s just leave it to some miracle.In my alternate universe,it is always JG-JE.hehe.. and in my alternate universe,JG-JHB does not have smooth relationship either like JE-kiha.Maybe JHB went to one month trip last time to sort her feelings out.lol. where is my fanfiction to keep me away from my sorrow?

• Like 22

2 hours ago, freckledcontessa said:

JE is the queen of JG for me. That is not very possible at the moment but it is not impossible. Until the end, my dear, cheers! :grin:

P.S. If only it's possible to drink unlimited bottles of dom perignon. If only it's possible to put the expenses on JG's tab. It's 11:43 AM and i am talking about champagne.  :grin:

Hey Chingu give me a drink too. I m sleepless and my mind still refuses to get over this

I can t help drawing different scenarios about what just happened, but the more I review the facts the more it makes less sense. I don t know why, but my gut tells me something very important is missing. I don't know what, but it's there...

As many of you I still believe  there was a mutual crush between JG and Je, dating or not dating someone else...What makes me feel unease is wether they kept the boundaries or not:ph34r:

sorry for the rant I still can t move on

(Or I m just in denial )

• Like 16

27 minutes ago, latinoona said:

Hey Chingu give me a drink too. I m sleepless and my mind still refuses to get over this

I can t help drawing different scenarios about what just happened, but the more I review the facts the more it makes less sense. I don t know why, but my gut tells me something very important is missing. I don't know what, but it's there...

As many of you I still believe  there was a mutual crush between JG and Je, dating or not dating someone else...What makes me feel unease is wether they kept the boundaries or not:ph34r:

sorry for the rant I still can t move on

(Or I m just in denial )

That is why i can't draw a conclusion because there's no official announcement from JG yet. This controversy deserves a statement and i hope one of these days we'll hear one from him.

Regarding their closeness, a connection of that degree is not nothing. No matter how small or what. Both of them crossed the boundaries, the bts vids are proof to that. Granted that both or one was faking it, still, the probability that something was there is definitely not zero. Call me stubborn but i am just human, like them, whatever that means.:grin:

• Like 19

Hi everyone. I'm not as active as most of you but I surely enjoy all your posts and appreciate all your hardworking.

I know the chance of JoonU might work is slim. I can accept if either of them have found someone else. I just can't tolerate all the lies he's told. I actually thought he is honest, a real man in the show business.  He made me a fool. Yet he doesn't bother to make a statement to clear the air. 

Anyway, I'll be remain a silent lurker. 

• Like 19

9 hours ago, krysyuy said:

Ugh, I feel sick. (;____;)

8 hours ago, ladybirdz said:

Tq @Gabi Bros for the link. I also use the translation. Jg image seems going to drain. The most word appear 'betrayal'. Most of them upset because of the Candy, the 4th times denied rumors and pretending single. They are not joonu shipper like us. 

I guess he had a bad day today. I see in ig someone posted he keep online in weibo if not mistaken. Surely read comment from netizen. 

Its seems a big thing in K Entertainment. Dont know how he will clear this things.

Who knows he will make an annoucement during encore fm. :confused:

I think it's such an inevitable effect from this news that must he takes. Sorry, actually I really hates fake people. And to add a fuel, he is a public figure, he is our role model. But I'll give JG a chance, at least give him time to clear or explain this mess. I'll pretend I'm a fool once more time and believe what he said, if he explained something. But if there's none. Well, I think I'll take what it looks like as a fact. I don't have any luxurious choice after all.

Well, I guess he is a human after all. That's why I won't ever called my bias as "perfect person" or "God". She is a human, and human will dissapointed you anytime. But, well, it's natural, since we couldn't satisfy everyone, right?

What I don't like from him is his attitude. He was lying to us, his fans that he is still single and lonely. He was selling that "single & lonely" image to us. I know it was his private life, but I never ask him to say he was single. At least, you no need to say anything about your status, if you do not want to revealed your private life. And you don't need to join a dating reality show if you're not single anymore. Even it will good for your career, but it will hurt deeply for your loved ones.

To be honest, you must be careful  with "lying", it's like a sharp dual blades and once you lie, you must create another lie to cover the old lie one, and so on and on. Why I called  it  dual  blades?? Maybe  JG did  this  to protect JHB & his  fans. But  it  turn  out  with hurt  both of  his "so-called" precious companion. It's his social punishments. Just face this punishment with this thought, JG ssi. Never playing with those dangerous word "LIE" ever again. It really dangerous & hurts so deeply to be betrayed by the one who you trust. Like everyone said, it really hard & need a long time to build people's trust, but it really easy & just need a second to crush it all. Just keep it on your mind, JG ssi.

Maybe I won't feel this betrayed and "like a fool" if he didn't join MEC (and act as a bachelor) & revealed that he had already dating for two years. WTH? Hahaha! So what is it? What about your statements this whole times?? If that news said that JG & JHB recently dating, maybe I'll pray for their happiness. But it turn out he was already date for 2 years?! And he join MEC? Okay, so he sold that "bachelor" image. Dot, no period! LOL!

But I'll give him another chance. I know no one perfect. I'll just watch here silently, won't give him any negative or hate comments on internet, or anything (Just will rant here, in my shipper paradise). I'll just watch you here, JG ssi. This is the best what I could do, because I respect you a lot and don't wanna hate you. Good luck, Mr. LJG ssi, may God will be always bless & protect you. GBU!

• Like 22

Dear all,

It's hard for me to make this decision.. But, it's really hurt to face the news. I will always remain as IU side, I will always cheer up her career. Wish her the best for everything she made in her life. Hopefully someday, she'll find the best man for her life. And for JG, I'm sorry, this is my last goodbye.. I will respect with ur decision, but I will not remain as ur fans from now on. 

Thank you to all chingu here.. nice to know all of u.. thank u to our Captain.. best wishes for you.. I have to step out form this boat, I'm so sorry to left u guys.. I will end my journey on this ship, here as JoonU shipper..

Regards :heart:

• Like 21

Up until this moment, I still can't decide whether I should believe it or not. I have this feeling that maybe, just maybe this is all some kind of media play??. The timing is off. Everything. I don't know anymore. :(

Call me bad, but I'm wishing next month they would released break up news. lol Peace ya' all.

• Like 14

Oh my God! When I see there are so many pages to read, I thought there's happy news related to this couple. But when I know why, I feel like a bucket of ice thrown at me. To be honest, I don't care if LJG has girlfriend at all, iiiifffff... He didn't do all those thiiiingssssss!! The thing that broke my heart is his behavior during SAF and Hong Kong FM. I know he is an actor, but IMHO, he could only doing romance scene in his movie, only when he acts, not in real life, only to pleasure his fans! Don't you have to respect your partner? Why he hugged IU's shoulder again and again and gave that look that no other women beside her at that moment. Why he created all those things that make us misunderstand. Sighhh...

Yeah, just be happy with your girlfriend, LJG. But in the future, please be more honest with your fan.

For IU, I hope you will find better man than him. Without MLSHR I wouldn't know that you are such an amazing artist

For Stargazers, be strong. Thanks for such a wonderful time. I maybe still lurk here, but... IDK TT

• Like 20