[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

I give up too i cant find the initial JE ...

..... Meanwhile its out of the topic im just concern JG oppa is really busy he should gain weight again he is too thin now ...i think after his encore bday concert  he should rest  and relax a bit to gain weight again   eat more oppa ..Stay healthy and  relax were gonna continue to support you and JE... Oppa saranghe from your supporters and fan and Joonu shippers and stargazers ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 9

15 hours ago, Lampel said:

So happy that everything is good now!!  :) JoonU for the win:wub:

Can anyone please let me know where I can read @Silvermaine FF please let me know.

I've read @NerinaC FF it was so good, please keep on writing:D.

And if anyone can see the JE in JG's ring please highlight it too I'm also not good on finding things:(

Lastly I want to thank uri captain @akinahana89for keeping this ship afloat:heart:

It's on fanfiction.net and Archiveofourown :D though, the Imperial series is now R-18 so I'm not sure if you'll like that LOL.

AHHHHH the speed quiz might be very minor crumbs but my heart still fluttered! Aaand, this was filmed after MEC. So for any chingu who's still heartbroken, keep your chin up! :) 

It didn't even take him a split second to answer LOL. Though, I hoped he talked more about Ji Eun than Baekhyun HAHAHA 

• Like 23

10 hours ago, jgje said:

I love you chingu ya...  We're in sync! You've voiced out for me..  Big hug :bawling::heart:

Gwenchana chinggu-da. :blush: Let's put that life jacket back on and refasten that seat belt shall we? We've got so much shipping to do in the coming months. Hugs!!!  Stargazers Hwaiting! JoonJi Hwaiting! BBJX wish come true. :wub::wub::wub:

• Like 14

@Silvermaine if u don't mind can u share the link of ur fanfics, i tried to looked it up but couldn't find it, would love to read it :) 

@Siracusa thank u for the fanfics, i'll be waiting for the next chapters :D 

captain @akinahana89 can u share the link of ur fanfics plz, i haven't get a change to read it. 

i still can't find JE on the ring :blink: can someone screen capture and share it..

wht a nice little crumbs we got from JG onetv vid, IU and kiss came to his mind first, my delulu mind saying.... :D 

• Like 14

1 hour ago, Silvermaine said:

It's on fanfiction.net and Archiveofourown :D though, the Imperial series is now R-18 so I'm not sure if you'll like that LOL.

AHHHHH the speed quiz might be very minor crumbs but my heart still fluttered! Aaand, this was filmed after MEC. So for any chingu who's still heartbroken, keep your chin up! :) 

It didn't even take him a split second to answer LOL. Though, I hoped he talked more about Ji Eun than Baekhyun HAHAHA 

AFTERRRR MEC, hhhh 

my subconsciousness says he might just want to make it less obvious by instantly shifting to baekhyun and giving excuses for his speedy answer:tongue:

• Like 14

45 minutes ago, rachm2014 said:

@nurlayla @joongijieun16178293 @nsyavitawhat my delulu mind has is in the spoiler, my dizzy eyes tell me letter E n J lean to each other back to back....:ph34r:is it what you mean @JGEn  ? The style of letters did look similar to the eye's ones. CMIIW

I think I see the E. But not the J. But I did find a face! @marimari00 do you see any faces?? 

VDizaSk.jpg

• Like 6

"IU is the first that comes to mind..." :weary: Any time I start to worry about my delulu level I just watch LJG talking about Jieun and all is crystal clear. 

@eunki Re: k-netizens - sorry if I'm misunderstanding, but weren't there articles suspecting Joongi in January though? If the topic is being revived because of IU's mv, there's no new information, right? (lmao, I'm so thirsty for knetz opinions... probably because many seem to know what's up :ph34r:)

• Like 21

57 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

I think I see the E. But not the J. But I did find a face! @marimari00 do you see any faces?

Anneyeoo chinggu. I still can't see the J >_< !! But the longer i look, the more i was starting to see five male genitalia :ph34r::angry:.....*runs away before the byeontae squad catches me* cz36.gif

• Like 12

1 hour ago, marimari00 said:

Anneyeoo chinggu. I still can't see the J >_< !! But the longer i look, the more i was starting to see five male genitalia :ph34r::angry:.....*runs away before the byeontae squad catches me* cz36.gif

These Easter Egg hunts are the greatest Rorschach tests ever. You and I are male genitalia obsessed. We see them everywhere. :joy:

Oppa: Help us out please! Please give us a hint where you put the JE initials!

• Like 8

haaaii cinguu yaa...Iam sorry for late reply .I was very busy today....I've read  some of you try to find JE initial..but still cant see it...Iam sorry I can't tag you guys name ...i dont know why..

..I post this from my Ig (I create new Ig acc.just for this thread) since I can't post picture here instead of from Insta...dont know why..

I post same JG ring in different Ig pic on the same day n same place when he was in Singapore...I put it just for comparison...

the ring  on the left pic is edited but on the right one isnt edited..

for leter E very clear  but for J  he edit just like the ring colour/chrome...he edited ring like J shape 

Note : JG sometime  write JE initial only  E or LJG/E like on his eyes Ig pic.......we are shipper must know what E is ..and  sometime he edit something, like....his shoes, his finger,his hand, ear,  ear ring, hair,  etc  to make like  LJG or LJE or E initial...

cinguu yaa..the point is...we are not in delulu because of nothing,  what we've seen is real...believe it cinguu yaa

now I feel sleepy,  see you tomorrow cinguu sorry if there is wrong spelling...kkk

keep wishing BBJX  blessed will come true...keep believe in our JoonU...I love you all:heart:

• Like 15

5 hours ago, nsyavita said:

captain @akinahana89 can u share the link of ur fanfics plz, i haven't get a change to read it.

Hi @nsyavita, here are the links to my FF profiles:

http://archiveofourown.org/users/Aurora_Antheia_Raine/
https://www.fanfiction.net/u/752598/Aurora-Antheia-Raine

It'll show all the fanfics I've posted under my account. At the moment, there are only three for SHR/JoonU. Ah, I'm also not to be confused with Aurora Rain on Soompi and Twitter. LOL. I've just had this writing pseudonym for about 15 years now and our similar usernames are pure coincidence. ^^;

• Like 14