[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

Stargazers I am really sorry if i have hurted anyone..that was not my intention.:bawling:.Yes,i got hurt when JG did that,but later understood that he is an actor and we cannot "control their lives" . I just needed time to understand..maybe i was too possessive about JoonU..

But i promise,i haven't written anything abusive on JG/JE insta regarding this..i will never do such thing..

@akinahana89 captain,thank you so much for the nostalgic tour..my trust on them has never ended..

@NoonaE i am really sorry if i have hurted you, please don't leave for this issue..i will forever respect them no matter what. Being a mature shipper like others here, i will never do anything to hurt JE/JG..

I just needed some time to collect my thoughts and analyse everything..

@starcandy0516 thank u so much for ur valuable inputs..

Though i was a little heartbroken,but i came out of it..i 

Think i should get used to it as they will work with other costars in future ,but my trust on JoonU will never end..

• Like 23

Yeah, I too am pretty unfazed by Joongi following PMY. Firstly, I love them both, so the two of them being friends gets my seal of approval. More importantly, I don't think online interactions actually reveals much about a relationship? Most of it is calculated. Much as I snicker over LJG "liking" IU's posts at 2am, that's just one piece in the puzzle. What really grabs my eye with JoonU is the way they behave with each other in person - the nervous energy, giddiness, spontaneous touching, etc. You can't fake chemistry. IU and LJG just have it. LJG and PMY don't, as cute as they are.

Thanks as always to @starcandy0516 for letting us know what k-netizens are thinking. :D (Please continue to share whenever you feel like it!) I'm inclined to agree that Namoo/LJG are trying to deflect from the rumours with his MEC slot. The fact that drama keeps erupting over JoonU every other week proves that they are yet to lose relevance. :lol: B) Before the MV drama I also saw a lot of comments bringing up JoonU on articles about the Kim Go Eun/Gong Yoo rumours (the difference being that unlike Go Eun, IU did not actually make a statement about her own breakup... but I digress). 

• Like 24

31 minutes ago, joongijieun16178293 said:

@NerinaC ive read the link that you sent is this true ,,, all my doubts had been cleared is this true.. The article that ive read.?

Humm?? what article chingu? the link i just post is not an article, it's a fan fiction.... if that's what you are asking.

• Like 6

@NerinaC sorry chingu may bad again hahahaha ... Whats happening to me hahahha... Well i just want to thank you even its a fan fic  ...have a great day all of you shippers no  more hatred just love our couple Joonu heaven is on ur side fate and destiny will bring them together just have faith and trust them.. Just like Jimong said all the stars are with our Couple nothing to worry ... As ive read ur fan fic i can sleep with a smile happy evening to all shippers .

• Like 7

1 hour ago, NerinaC said:

anyway... in case you guys been wondering, I have an update for "You Found Me", Please check it out :)

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1219262/21/you-found-me-iusinger-leejieun-alternareuniverse-moonlovers-moonloverscast-scarletheartryeo-leejonggi

thank you, love and peace

Thanks for your message, NerinaC! Maybe some fanfic will rejuvenate everyone. Thanks for posting your latest chapter. I'll post my stuff when i get home from work tonight. It's a short trilogy of how JoonU came to be after shooting SHR.

• Like 16

wow just one day not reading and im already lost on the weird weather from this thread, i was just starting to back read but gave up after 2 pages (im so tired from work, but felt to comment nonetheless).. from that twitter and jg following pmy - following her is usual for jg since theyve worked for 2 times already and somehow talked things during those 2-3 days in italy..  jg is usually friendly, more nowadays... but its so different seeing jg and je interactions, so just have faith in them...

im trying to find an english sub of the latest episode, does anyone know??

im still not giving up on this ship, but i respect whatever decision they make (we'll try to be UNDERSTANDING, hahahah)

but for now im just happy shipping them until that time comes,,, :heart:

• Like 23

Omoo...wht happen with this thread..hehehe..even I am rarely posting here but I never leave this thread...

please guys....just bcos JG follows PMY Ig, it doesnt mean they will be a lover right.? but I understand how U we are shipper feel about that...it's bcouse we all love JoonU.

do U forget JG has written JE initial on his eyes in his IG pic? it show how much he loves JE...

But actually that's not the first time he doing it...but I can't show U here one by one..because so many pic in his IG that has JE initial and very difficult too see...

But to make my dear JoonU shipper  might feel better  ..I'll post one of his recent IG pic that has JE initial 

just check his ring on his little finger...zoom it then u will see the letter JE... he edited his ring..it's very clear

and about JE new song night letter ..for me it's based on wangso n Haesoo love story...related with haesoo letters pic on her Ig post for the spoiller...

I dont know.and I dont care about my delulu LoL. I think 90% they already a couple...:)

just keep wishing BBJX curve blessing will come true...

• Like 24

Thanks for the kind words, @marimari00, I'll need that luck because I have to start entering my hiatus cave tomorrow lol... just finished typing the research draft and all. Yikes, goodbye fun time! I completely have no objection that we need to encourage each other, especially because we need to support JoonU equally regardless of any shadowing doubts we have. I have had my own bad doubts and thoughts on Ji Eun as well once in a while because I don't know her that well but I try not to judge her every move because I know this ship is for both of them and most of the members here are her loyal fans, too. I always consider this thread a level-headed group of shippers who won't turn 'blind' or simply delusional and possessive towards the stars, therefore I've held my expectation quite high for everybody to cheer for both JoonU in a rather 'not-too-unbiased' way.

@enigmaticangel Don't worry, mate, no need to apologize to me as I do not take it personally- I was more sad and concerned for Joon Gi's sake especially after the latest disturbing comments he got on his own SNS after the MV and MEC :).

@NerinaC I got the notification on your fanfic update. I'll read it as soon as I have free time. Thank you :D. And @Silvermaine I've read your ff update, too! OMO. Now I'm greedy for some more. Hahaha... Thanks a zillion for fulfilling my 'special request' for the ff! :wub:@Siracusa ff trilogy sounds tempting. I hope to come across your work some time soon in one of those ff platforms!

So... I'll bid a temporary farewell to all of you here and hope to be able to drop by in a month or two. I wish everybody well and hopefully JoonU will update with good, happy news. Here's a couple of last clips for those who haven't seen them. Joon Gi sent his warm greetings to MLSHR fans in the Philippines as it's currently being aired there. 'Who will fall in love with the lady?' Of course, we know the answer already. It's you all the way ^_^

And Joon Gi's Lotte Duty Free video, congratulating the 1st anniversary of Lotte Ginza.

Good night & Good luck! :D

1 hour ago, JGEn said:

But to make my dear JoonU shipper  might feel better  ..I'll post one of his recent IG pic that has JE initial 

just check his ring on his little finger...zoom it then u will see the letter JE... he edited his ring..it's very clear

Can you help me out, chingu? I'm not good at spotting Easter Eggs. Can you circle where you see JE? Last time for the JE eye edit I saw two cats, Sadako, an alien, and male genitalia.

• Like 24

28 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Can you help me out, chingu? I'm not good at spotting Easter Eggs. Can you circle where you see JE? Last time for the JE eye edit I saw two cats, Sadako, an alien, and male genitalia.

LOL SIRA #onpoint :wink:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, Siracusa said:

Yah! chinggu! I agree with everything you've seen except the male genitalia part. I think seeing Sadako and the alien scared me off to continue trying. Good thing I stopped before I spotted what you saw  :blush::bawling:

• Like 19