[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

18 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Isn't it interesting when he mentioned that some people actually asked him about the hairpin :lol::rolleyes:? I bet those asking wouldn't be any of us international JoonU/ SoSoo/ SoHae shippers here right? hahaha... sooooo... :rolleyes:

Its 1000% interesting lol

He may be the director but if the Queen asks for a MUHFUGGIN hairpin, then the QUEEN BETTER GET A MUHFUGGIN HAIRPIN lolol

..or the "art director" could've requested it but imma roll my eyes at this theory lolol

• Like 19

5 hours ago, Berou said:

It's the BBJX's curse.  Our fan chants worked :lol:. We're indeed a coven of witches.

Too many coincidences....

:lol: :lol: pretty witches kkkkkkk abracadabra puffffffff!

mmmm...indeed the latest IG post is for his Queen. he should write something else to match with his relax pose but he just put a few emoji *which stargazers already interpret it nicely weeeeeee :blush:

• Like 16

There´s something about the last IU´s statement delivered in her Fancafe that doesn´t make any sense to me...I don´t understand what she was referring to:

"Since I will now reveal the outcome that I’ve been holding tightly in my hands one by one, I cherished them and have many regrets too. I will not get excited or miserable for that, and work diligently until the end! Uaenas who have waited for it more than anyone else, listened to it without missing out one single breath of it and feel it, I just want to let you all have a slight listen to the story of ‘Through the Night’.

I´d really want to know what do you think about it chingus...

• Like 18

1 hour ago, jen459 said:

Your highlighted section caught my attention as well. Cmiiw but I feel she is talking about her songs that she's been holding on to and now revealing them one at a time. And that she won't get worked up over the response it'll get. Maybe she feels they are not perfect works so there may be regrets, but it is all for her fans. Just my two pennies. 

just what i thought too.. its all her precious songs. maybe all of them were written by her already? i mean all in the album...

• Like 14

Spoiler
20 hours ago, moonlovers said:

He looks so happy basedbon the caption he was made hahah

he's at it again, seducing on a sunday hahaha

such playful emoticons, but different in his expression,,, hahaha

hope iu update her ig now!

• Like 14

Spoiler
On 3/25/2017 at 11:23 AM, cuteahjumma said:

According to the MV director, it is the story about a girl reading back a letter she wrote when she was younger to someone she loved but was unable to express her feelings to. As explained at 0:28

just what i thought..

in her short hair scenes she seems lively, waiting and dreaming...

but when her long hair scene at the end was shown, there was reminiscing and regret in her expression....

so so good song...

• Like 16

19 hours ago, Viraa UzerlySultana said:

When see JG's Update, my focus run to the time when he posted it. It's exactly at 6:03 PM in Korean Time hahaha just 24 hours after the MV released. I also notice the Shakehands emoticon, Oppa do U want to congratulate her with indirectly way? :wub: Kkkk :tongue::D

wow!!! what an coincidence? isn't it jg???? :heart: (jimong enters)

i know you love the song,, you feeling it? its for you right? hahahaha

if we could only tease him hahaha

• Like 14

On 3/25/2017 at 11:25 AM, kilovekyo said:

I found my chingu also has this thought, i don't know chinese but my opinion they misinterpretation the lyrics in the part of lyrics :

"I feel you’ll disappear to a far off place... How can I be so lucky to have met you, who is a blessing. If we’re together now. Ah how great it’d be..." 

They thought they're broke up and she still want together with him... But it wasn't...

If we read it again "I feel you'll disappear..." there's word "you'll = you will" as other chingu has said she's afraid to lost the one she love. She's just missing him and feel lucky met him, she want to be together with him right now...but she can't tell all her feeling. So it's about undelivered love confession. Cmiiw... Is it possible to say maybe they're in long distance relationship (any other reasons) but they didn't break up?

Before this has been posted...it's come from director who made the mv, he said from some reason the protagonist couldn't deliver the love letter. So my opinion it's still about feeling confession.

Hmm...we need Ji Eun to explain this song hahaa... But i hope she has thought just like most of us ^^

Reveal hidden contents

just like writings on the sand, i feel you'll disappear in far off place...

its in future tense... she was afraid he will go farther from her.... so its not a break up song.. its literally in your face a confession song, after she sang "How can I be so lucky to have met you, who is a blessing. If we’re together now. Ah how great it’d be..." mwahahaha..

this is literally someone she was missing of recent but still in her life.... someone close yet so far... hehehe....

damn, like mslhr thread when there's so many interpretations, here we have again a song we try to decipher.. hahaha

• Like 18