[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

9 minutes ago, nsyavita said:
Oppa leaving to SG, he looks so boyishly handsome these days don't u guys think? :wink:  to all chingus who will attend his fm enjoy! please do share with us :) 

YUP!! Healthy and Handsome, and glowing hee hee..

I will do reporting and finding after FM as my phone not really soompi friendly

3 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @Siracusa OMG THANKS FOR SHARING!!!!

NOW WE GOT URI GUCCI COUPLE!!!!! Shopping spree in Gucci together!!!

OPPA OPPA, is that right?? is that true??

• Like 17

5 minutes ago, riuenu said:

He look fresh! We're waiting your spam chingu ^^ send Stargazers love to Joon Gi kkk...

@Siracusa waaw...we got small crumb today, thanks for sharing hm...Gucci Couple :wub: 

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, kilovekyo said:

He look fresh! We're waiting your spam chingu ^^ send Stargazers love to Joon Gi kkk...

@Siracusa waaw...we got small crumb today, thanks for sharing hm...Gucci Couple :wub: 

hahhahahaahahaha I will try my best... but sharing photos here isnt that easy....so maybe I willl get some chingu to post it here!!

yea @Siracusa, after days without crumbs, U GIVE US LIFE!!

@Siracusa manse manse MAN MAN SE!!!!

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

GUCCI COUPLEEEEEE!!!! NOW WITH JI MONG WE STAND.. NOTHING IS COINCIDENCE! 

• Like 13

12 minutes ago, riuenu said:

@riuenu thank u chingu ya..oh and i heard there will be q&a section? please dig crumbs for us hehe.. and Oppa's sexy pictures , oh man..ur so lucky im so jealous lolz...  :grin:

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, riuenu said:

Chief, we'll wait for your spam of Oppa's sexy pics.. hahahah 

Oppa is wearing a jacket full of STARS... is this another sign for us Stargazers? :lol::wub:

Perhaps, "Let the ship sail on!"  ?? LOL

• Like 12

46 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

@riuenu thank u chingu ya..oh and i heard there will be q&a section? please dig crumbs for us hehe.. and Oppa's sexy pictures , oh man..ur so lucky im so jealous lolz...  :grin:

REALLY!! Q and A session!! @nsyavita omg thanks for the info!! my heart and soul still in the place that is full of ICE hahahhaha, I hope I will manage to dig crumbs, yet for sexy picture...need to wait till I go home then can spam already.... I believe...much people going as well, so just check out in IG!

43 minutes ago, meeibe16 said:

His 'trash bag' is GONE !!!

hmmmm I want to go to SG too.... T.T so near yet so far.. 

@meeibe16 hahahahahaha CHINGU YA!!! yes!! that greenish unidentified(trash bag/sleeping bag/garbage bag/rain coat) is gone!! FINALLY!!! Did he talk to his stylist??

39 minutes ago, WH said:

Chief, we'll wait for your spam of Oppa's sexy pics.. hahahah 

Oppa is wearing a jacket full of STARS... is this another sign for us Stargazers? :lol::wub:

Perhaps, "Let the ship sail on!"  ?? LOL

@WH see my FBI team member always have better explaination for oppa jacket...even tho..some referring it, and downgrade the jacket into something else...THAT IS A DAMN EXPENSIVE GUCCI JACKET

Yes...we are sailing, and let's sail in a faster speed!!! GO GO!! 

• Like 12

ANNYEONG!  I miss you all!!!  Haven't posted in a looooooooooooooong time but I have always been lurking and reading.  Everyday!  Seriously loving the posts. 

There has been a lack of crumbs lately.....but I seriously believe they are just hidden.  Kyaaaa!

Gucci couple?  Awesome! 

• Like 12

Just now, simplyme_crazyme said:

ANNYEONG!  I miss you all!!!  Haven't posted in a looooooooooooooong time but I have always been lurking and reading.  Everyday!  Seriously loving the posts. 

There has been a lack of crumbs lately.....but I seriously believe they are just hidden.  Kyaaaa!

Gucci couple?  Awesome! 

i missss u!!!!!

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

Gucci couple?  Awesome! 

OMG OMG OMG!!! LOOK WHO IS BACK!!!! 

I MISS U @simplyme_crazyme!!!! OMG OMG OMG, U ARE BACK!!!

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, aimwanie said:

i missss u!!!!!

I KNOW!!!!  I MISS YOU TOOOOOOO!!!

HEY!  I know you've been recruiting members for your byeontae group!  You!

I have to commend your oppa....he really has some awesome ninja skills!  Stealth and deadly ninja skills!  And I think it has rubbed on to JE!  Although she already has ninja skills before, she has recently been leveled up! HAHAHAHAHA

P.S. 

How come our JoonU couple seem to look younger and younger?????  Ah.....how nice to be young and in love!  The best beauty secret of all time!

• Like 14

ok i think im in delulu mode again..i can't help but thinking of JE when i saw he did these poses.

thumbs up couple?!

ok he takes this kind of pose but rarely for candid pictures like this.. or they just so synchronized that make me think of JE whenever i see JG and vice versa..i can't stop deluluing 

good night kiss from JEJG, goodnight everyone *chu

• Like 17

1 minute ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

I have to commend your oppa....he really has some awesome ninja skills!  Stealth and deadly ninja skills!  And I think it has rubbed on to JE!  Although she already has ninja skills before, she has recently been leveled up! HAHAHAHAHA

P.S. 

How come our JoonU couple seem to look younger and younger?????  Ah.....how nice to be young and in love!  The best beauty secret of all time!

u mean me?? or angel???? dearest

@simplyme_crazyme yes yes...in love, MADLY IN LOVE!!! TOTALLY IN LOVE!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE!! EVERYBODY CLAP CLAP CLAP!!! Oopssssssss

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, riuenu said:

OMG OMG OMG!!! LOOK WHO IS BACK!!!! 

I MISS U @simplyme_crazyme!!!! OMG OMG OMG, U ARE BACK!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!  I MISS YOU TOO MY SPAMMER A.K.A. BYEONTAE A.K.A. FBI AGENT FRIEND!!!

I wasn't really gone.  Just silently lurking as I've been working.  So  I know what you have been up to and how you've been spamming the thread again as soon as you came back.  Hehehehehe

I feel sorry for my clients coz I couldn't give them 100% of my attention as I have been re-watching MLSHR over and over, been downloading all the vids here and following links.  Seriously.....what this couple has done to normal and boring people like me! Kyaaaa!

• Like 10

hye @farida1012.. can i know the reason why u posted that? mind sharing a words or two? hahahaha.. we dont bite ppl here. 

4 minutes ago, simplyme_crazyme said:

P.S. 

im terribly missing u ahjummaaaa!!!!! where have u been? meanieeeee!!!!!!

hehehe.. u know what... both ninja level is getting wayyyyyy better~~  

• Like 5