[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

It's a bit out of topic, but I want to share something interesting. I put in spoiler tag

Spoiler

Recently, one of JE friend, Jiyeon T-ARA broke up with her boyfriend Jang Dong Gun who is an actor. The news of the breakup is after JE and voldy news. However, the interesting part is today Jang Dong Gun admit he's now dating his co-star from his latest drama. It wasn't that long since the breakup. Here is the news (in order).

What I want to conclude is... It is possible to uri couple too... However, I don't want to rush the process... I hope they still keep their ninja activities and sometimes give us some crumbs kekekekeke

• Like 11

this is just too funny not to shared :D 

@marimari00 i understand ur concerns since there is no crumbs lately all sort of things come through our mind, and that happened to me too especially after hearing JG joining ears candy. I still trying to process and accept it as just another JG's project and he is an entertainer afterall that could be his way to pleased his fans who wanted him to appears on RS. so lets keep our fingers cross to get crumbs from it. 

as for the article, (this is again just my pov) i think he might had that confusion before like i mentioned that was why he acted awkward towards JE in the beginning of mlshr airing, but as times went by he realized his feelings. 

besides i dont think they way he acted on SAF and so on was only the result of "too deeply involved in character" and "i am just a seasoned actor". all i see on his interactions towards JE even during the filming process is nothing but genuine and pure, that was also my reason to ship them they are just so natural. 

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

this is just too funny not to shared :D 

@marimari00 i understand ur concerns since there is no crumbs lately all sort of things come through our mind, and that happened to me too especially after hearing JG joining ears candy. I still trying to process and accept it as just another JG's project and he is an entertainer afterall that could be his way to pleased his fans who wanted him to appears on RS. so lets keep our fingers cross to get crumbs from it. 

as for the article, (this is again just my pov) i think he might had that confusion before like i mentioned that was why he acted awkward towards JE in the beginning of mlshr airing, but as times went by he realized his feelings. 

besides i dont think they way he acted on SAF and so on was only the result of "too deeply involved in character" and "i am just a seasoned actor". all i see on his interactions towards JE even during the filming process is nothing but genuine and pure, that was also my reason to ship them they are just so natural. 

sorry dear @nsyavita, I burst out laughing with the IG, let me borrow this picture again

I saw the comments from he is wearing

- trash bag

-raincoat

-sleeping bag

and now. become dementors!! OMG, I just cannot...

OPPA! IF U ARE HERE!!! please...you know I love you...just...do away with this...jacket.....

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, psiluvu said:

Hello everyone..i just would like to share some of my thoughts about IU's recent IUTV Taiwan. There's a part in the video where she was shopping and said that she's not in a good mood. I somehow feel that she's sad or depressed or heartbroken, maybe? I feel bad or sorry for her somehow. However, when she was in Joon Gi's fanmeeting, i feel that she's somehow happy. And i think that's a good sign. I think that she's trying to heal her heart. And maybe that's why she's in L.A. 

me three i agreed with @Desvlo and @riuenu all i see is a happy glowing woman, what i can interpreted from her saying "she is not in a good mood" i think she missed someone who was still in Korea at that time and can't wait to see him tomorrow on her concert :wink: 

btw this statement of happiness on IU has been backed up by long time ueanas comments i saw on the vid, they all were saying IU is different (in a good way) she is back to her normal cheerful happy day like she used to, and so on...

• Like 13

6 minutes ago, nsyavita said:

me three i agreed with @Desvlo and @riuenu all i see is a happy glowing woman, what i can interpreted from her saying "she is not in a good mood" i think she missed someone who was still in Korea at that time and can't wait to see him tomorrow on her concert :wink: 

btw this statement of happiness on IU has been backed up by long time ueanas comments i saw on the vid, they all were saying IU is different (in a good way) she is back to her normal cheerful happy day like she used to, and so on...

hug @nsyavita, thanks for the information from long time uaenas!! I still got alot to catch up as I really been away for too long already!! 

• Like 10

1 hour ago, psiluvu said:

Hello everyone..i just would like to share some of my thoughts about IU's recent IUTV Taiwan. There's a part in the video where she was shopping and said that she's not in a good mood. I somehow feel that she's sad or depressed or heartbroken, maybe? I feel bad or sorry for her somehow. However, when she was in Joon Gi's fanmeeting, i feel that she's somehow happy. And i think that's a good sign. I think that she's trying to heal her heart. And maybe that's why she's in L.A. 

She was in bad mood bcs she predicted the weather wrong and ended up wearing too much. She wasn't depressed or heartbroken. How can anyone watched that iutv n said she was depressed is beyond me. Girl was so happy n sassy throughout the video. 

Also, Can  people please stop believing that 'one week ago' breakup that trash reporter wrote. It's NOT true!!!!!!! Breakup rumor was flying around since end of July beginning August. Moreover, there was even an insider post on dcgall few days ago saying they already brokeup long time ago. In October when she cut her hair that was her way of officially moving on. 'Freedom' she said. 

One last thing, i enjoy all your shipping and such but please refrain from saying things like they had something during filming cuz that's NOT true and very dangerous n harmful to both. They are not even dating now cause iu would not freely talks about the guy she dating on camera. She would be so protective n secretive about it.  

It's not a bad thing that they r not dating now. Actually it's good cause we dont have to worry about scandal and such. Who knows what will happen in the future but one thing for sure they are really close and ljg is really sweet and nice to her based on what she said about him.  So may the bbjx curse come true. 

• Like 18

22 minutes ago, lulu0516 said:

They are not even dating now cause iu would not freely talks about the guy she dating on camera. She would be so protective n secretive about it. 

Hi @lulu0516! Long time no see~ ^^ Glad to see your appearance here again.

Whether or not they are dating now, it's clear to me that IU is much happier and feeling at peace with herself. That is most important. When the time is right, IU will let us know in her own way that she has been dating, like how she did back in 2014. The real Uaenas will be able to dissect her words and realize her message just like last time. At that time, we'll have to celebrate for sure because I've no doubt that Joongi will treat her the way she deserves to be treated - like a queen! ^^

• Like 21

On 2/26/2017 at 11:05 AM, kilovekyo said:

:D hyper focused you're right and last she giggle put her body to make-up desk, what's funny Ji Eun ssi? Hahaa...she got butterflies in her stomach that made her can't contain her happiness when she remember Joon Gi oppa words to her omoo... :wub: isn't it just like same giggle what we see from Joon Gi during the bts?

I didn't know before that she imitate TT dance until i read other chingu wrote down the hashtag caption in her IG. This surprised me too hahaa...the way she laugh, i want to know what she's thinking.

hahahaha.. she is seriously fangirling joongi when she is way more than a fangirl to him. she is also keep on laughing as if everything she talk about joongi is her happinessss.. this is whyyy its sooo hard to not shipped joonu~~~ T-T

On 2/26/2017 at 11:10 AM, NoonaE said:

When Ji Eun said: 'Oppa is the best', my reaction was: 'Welcome to the club, our new Hajunse!'. Lol she looked like a giddy fangirl, even though deep down all of us know that no Hajunse's experience would ever compare to all the privilege she had when it comes to special 'fanservice ' from JG hahaha... Ji Eun-ah, you one lucky girl, you have to know that!

Oh, anybody noticed that inside joke with her manager oppa related to JG/ Wang So: the one who had to go back to Goryeo and got stranded? I could very well imagine the friendly atmosphere their two teams had when together. Really wish they can work together again in the future though the chance is slim... but who knows? I'll always be expecting crumbs and cakes coming our way...

May our BBJX miracle come true in the end! :wub:

agreeeeeeeee about she had it more than us his fans.. hahahahahahahahahaha.. her reaction is totally like us. aigooo this cutie ji eunnieee~~ 

On 2/26/2017 at 11:18 AM, NoonaE said:

I just found this other part of JG's interview with WOWOW (the previous one posted here he talked about Ji Eun), you all might want to read this too. The 1st question about drinking together with the other cast is quite surprising... maybe that's why he could bond well with Ji Eun haha... she was always present, right? :D

i think.. this interview is being done before the SAF. he didnt mention ji eun to protect her i guess since the always presence drinker was her and HJH. thats why he is kinda surprised when that secret coming out during the SAF and cannot help to explained beautifully. hahahahahaha.. but oppaa, saying she looks extra pretty when u are drunk is not helping like seriouslyyy.. :D

23 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Actually, Joon Gi wouldn't be a good example of having accurate ring placement meanings because he goes ring crazy. It's on any finger he wants at any time he wants and usually in multiples. LOL. In his case, I think he just puts a ring wherever he wants without caring about the meaning behind it. It's different for IU because she never wears rings, so to suddenly be wearing them...

thats right capt. he is just obsessed with chrome heart rings and just wear it anywhere he wants. but, lately, he always wore it at his pinky finger. hahahahahahaha

2 hours ago, psiluvu said:

she is not heartbroken chingu. i think you need to watch back the video. she is sad and kinda "playfully moody" because she mistakenly misread the weather and thus picking up the wrong attire. she is surely enjoyed her freedom long wayyyy before when she cut her hair short. didn't u realized how glowing she is? let the sunshinee spread to ur eyes~~~

2 hours ago, NoonaE said:

I realise that most Stargazers here are worrying about the flirtatious JG during My Ear's Candy- let me just say this, JKS was soooo flirtatious and it indeed helped igniting the interest for the show as the viewers seemed to like that kind of 'flirtatious, romantic interaction' with such a mysterious caller... however, I don't think any of the 'romance' is followed up after the show ended anyway. We can see for ourselves to what extent JG will try to make his part interesting- whether he'll just be flirtatious all the way or he'll just use the opportunity to show himself better both to his Candies and to the viewers in general. After all, they're actors and entertainers... it's what they do to please people hehe.

im also curious on how he gonna act in this show.. im soo excited.. even if he is being playfully flirty to his candy, they are just acting.. no worriessss~~~

2 hours ago, riuenu said:

I saw the comments from he is wearing

- trash bag

-raincoat

-sleeping bag

and now. become dementors!! OMG, I just cannot...

OPPA! IF U ARE HERE!!! please...you know I love you...just...do away with this...jacket.....

welcomeeeee backkkkk inaaaaaa my love leader~~~ i am ready for the melting and fainting and also ur spam this weekend! bring it onnnnnn!!!!

• Like 15

3 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Hi @lulu0516! Long time no see~ ^^ Glad to see your appearance here again.

Whether or not they are dating now, it's clear to me that IU is much happier and feeling at peace with herself. That is most important. When the time is right, IU will let us know in her own way that she has been dating, like how she did back in 2014. The real Uaenas will be able to dissect her words and realize her message just like last time. At that time, we'll have to celebrate for sure because I've no doubt that Joongi will treat her the way she deserves to be treated - like a queen! ^^

ALWAYS PRAY FOR BBJX CURSE COME TRUE

buWZHom.jpg

• Like 22

2 hours ago, aimwanie said:

i think.. this interview is being done before the SAF. he didnt mention ji eun to protect her i guess since the always presence drinker was her and HJH. thats why he is kinda surprised when that secret coming out during the SAF and cannot help to explained beautifully. hahahahahaha.. but oppaa, saying she looks extra pretty when u are drunk is not helping like seriouslyyy.. :D

Sorry to cut your post chingu, Yes, that interview was done before SAF. He did photoshoot for Elle on December 8th :D

• Like 20