[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

8 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

Waaahhh!! welcome back captain!! thanks for the wonderful fic!! My feels are all over the place again.. Keep ur fics coming, captain!! Don't hesitate! :wink: this is such a treasure amidst this crumb deprivation period we're currently in xD. Aigoo, it's because we were spoiled too much by uri OTP from all that cake!! I hope you update ur other fic "You Might Need Me", too!! :D

---

why is no one talking about the what looks like 2 messenger notifs on JE's phone screen?? Wish I had ultrapowerful eyesight or zoom so I could read who messaged her.. (is it someone in Italy??) LOL. #delulumodeon

---

as expected of our captain!! nothing escapes her eyes, even the most minimal of details. Aigoo, did IU just do that?? Is now ur turn to give us crumbs/ the most subtlest hints?? Don't worry, and keep it coming girl!! We're all prepared to beat FBI and figure it out all!! :D

No worries! "You Might Need Me" will be updated very soon. I'm working on revisions for the next chapter now. It kind of gave me a hard time for a while... Haha. And there will be plenty more JoonU fanfics to come! ^^

It's impossible to see the two notifications on Jieun's phone. I've zoomed in to 300% but it's just so blurry. Others have been trying too, but it's not working. We can't see anything, so we're not sure what those notifications are. Ugh.

I don't think Jieun intended to give us this crumb... Haha. She probably never thought that Stargazers would be so obsessed as to research or have prior knowledge of random things like ring placements. It's coincidental on my part too since I remember reading about the meanings just a couple of days ago. It's fate!!

• Like 18

Hmmm Capt @akinahana89 our Mr Lee is also known as wearing rings on his pinky... (though this is not a recent behaviour only). As I never trust the angle of his selfies, I dunno if this is supposed to be left or right hahaha...

33 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

Waaahhh!! welcome back captain!! thanks for the wonderful fic!! My feels are all over the place again.. Keep ur fics coming, captain!! Don't hesitate! :wink: this is such a treasure amidst this crumb deprivation period we're currently in xD. Aigoo, it's because we were spoiled too much by uri OTP from all that cake!! I hope you update ur other fic "You Might Need Me", too!! :D

@mod, pls let me keep the pic for reference :) 

why is no one talking about the what looks like 2 messenger notifs on JE's phone screen?? Wish I had ultrapowerful eyesight or zoom so I could read who messaged her.. (is it someone in Italy??) LOL. #delulumodeon

as expected of our captain!! nothing escapes her eyes, even the most minimal of details. Aigoo, did IU just do that?? Is now ur turn to give us crumbs/ the most subtlest hints?? Don't worry, and keep it coming girl!! We're all prepared to beat FBI and figure it out all!! :D 

Welcome back!!! Can't wait for ur spam!! This page has been moving too slow for how we're usually like, don't u think??? :) Especially with the recent release of IUTV in Taiwan!!

I wonder how JG reacted when he saw JE talking to his backstage pass like that?? He must have repeated his line again with his (always tender smile tip courtesy from IU herself) and voice: "Why is she so cute??"

Let's keep chanting/cursing/praying/chanting spells!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!! JoonU FTW!!! WE CAN MAKE IT!!! <3 

thanks @iliveforsosoo for welcoming me back..I got lots to catch up tho..before I can spam like some crazy women...and haywire post...even without catching up all the stuff I missed...I am still able to post...mostly rubbish kekekekekeke

EH....with me back...I guess...u might see at least one of my post in every page....hahahhahahaaha, and u might regretted of me coming back....and I confess....I had yet to watch the entire IUTV...so ya..let me watch so that I can back spam hahahhahaha

• Like 9

26 minutes ago, NoonaE said:

Hmmm Capt @akinahana89 our Mr Lee is also known as wearing rings on his pinky... (though this is not a recent behaviour only). As I never trust the angle of his selfies, I dunno if this is supposed to be left or right hahaha...

Actually, Joon Gi wouldn't be a good example of having accurate ring placement meanings because he goes ring crazy. It's on any finger he wants at any time he wants and usually in multiples. LOL. In his case, I think he just puts a ring wherever he wants without caring about the meaning behind it. It's different for IU because she never wears rings, so to suddenly be wearing them...

• Like 17

7 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Joon Gi wouldn't be a good example of having accurate ring placement meanings because he goes ring crazy. It's on any finger he wants at any time he wants and usually in multiples.

True. But a 'normal behaviour' is such a perfect 'disguise', isn't it? :D

13 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Actually, Joon Gi wouldn't be a good example of having accurate ring placement meanings because he goes ring crazy. It's on any finger he wants at any time he wants and usually in multiples. LOL. In his case, I think he just puts a ring wherever he wants without caring about the meaning behind it. It's different for IU because she never wears rings, so to suddenly be wearing them...

*nod nod nod nod nod*

oppa with crazy ring obsession, doesnt his fingers and hands feel heavy..,,

• Like 11

16 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Maybe we can just consider it a crumb that they both wear pinky rings.

Hehehehe... at this rate, I'll take anything as crumbs! lol... sooo deprived! hahaha...

The thing about Joon Gi... he might seem subtle and random but he's an OCD, which means he actually has routines and patterns. It's a bit difficult sometimes to 'read' him even though it looks like he's a crystal clear, open book person. :crazy::lol:

little throw back...saw this on twitter...when I backread....

C5ofAtJU4AA_pWV.jpg

source: credit to owner via rae2mi

16 minutes ago, Joseph Lim said:

IU emoticon! Too bad it's currently not available to international user yet:bawling:

Hide contents

more here!! SO CUTE!!! LOVING IT!!

C5pa_fiWYAAoyDL.jpg

source:

• Like 14

and look! who is back in SEOUL!

and thanks my dearest line chingu who spotted this, it is actually uaena..who spotted oppa is back first.......so who is next to come back to Seoul?

More pictures here
Spoiler

• Like 24

2 hours ago, akinahana89 said:

Interesting observation:

IU, who typically likes being bare-handed, is now wearing two rings. The one on her index finger is the friendship ring with Yoo Inna. The one on her pinky is a mystery ring. According to an article I read about ring placements having very specific meanings in South Korea, the index finger is very appropriate for her friendship ring because it is supposed to symbolize friendship. (If a guy gives a girl a ring and she wears it on her index finger, it's a sign that he's been friend zoned.)

A ring on the pinky, however, has two different meanings depending on which hand it's on. On the left pinky, it symbolizes opportunity or change. On the right pinky, it represents achievement and fulfillment of your wishes and dreams. In general, it is also a reminder to be open to new beginnings and fresh opportunities.

IU's pinky ring is on her RIGHT hand, meaning she has achieved her wishes and dreams. What is her biggest dream and goal? To have her own happy family. The new beginnings and fresh opportunities would clearly be her freedom from K and her new relationship with Joon Gi.

Stargazers, did IU just accidentally give us crumbs?!

JG likes to wear jewelry so i assume that it's an influence of him to her. :heart:

• Like 15

59 minutes ago, namelesschic said:

JG likes to wear jewelry so i assume that it's an influence of him to her. :heart:

well I think in a good way tho...so that we can find MORE CRUMBS FOR THAT!!!

More crumbs will become big cake one day kekekekekekeke

• Like 9

Sharing this Video!!! thanks IUteamstarcandy!!! Jieunie is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

AND..hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....MLSHR family mentioned their groupchat is in kakaotalk right?? CMIIW!! SO OPPA USING KAKAOTALK!!! He is back in Seoul...so he will be able to download this set of stickers to use...KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Like 16

@riuenu Welcome back to the thread! JoonU shippers will have to brace themselves for your spamming with your return to active JoonU FBI chief investigator duty!

@akinahana89 It is fate that you read about ring placement a few days ago. Will this piece of info make antis shake more in their boots?

Missing the bombs being dropped here lately! It actually provided us with a good laugh. Thanks.

JoonU, pls. drop more crumbs to feed your hungry shippers. Thanks in advance.

• Like 22

12 minutes ago, chi13lou said:

@riuenu Welcome back to the thread! JoonU shippers will have to brace themselves for your spamming with your return to active JoonU FBI chief investigator duty!

@akinahana89 It is fate that you read about ring placement a few days ago. Will this piece of info make antis shake more in their boots?

Missing the bombs being dropped here lately! It actually provided us with a good laugh. Thanks.

JoonU, pls. drop more crumbs to feed your hungry shippers. Thanks in advance.

roger that @chi13lou!! I just back for fun and laughter tho! And @Thirzazha94 just commented the spam queen is back >.<

well....I will...try..not to....spammmmmmm...too much...maybe 20 posts a day??? KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKKE

Hard to control you know..after been away for 2 weeks or more......I promise I will behave >.<

• Like 11

Hello, guys Stargazers!! So sorry for a long hiatus of me in this thread because of  this "hectic" & "never-ending" work. Though, I could never be in "hiatus" as JoonU's shipper. Kekekeke~ I watch every news about JoonU from all Stargazer's IG, Tweeter & YT of course. We have a lot of informants with the latest updates after all. Yayy!! So proud of uri fandom. I promise I'll try to be more often visit this thread while doing my pile of homework (Yes, backreading this thread is a must!). 

So, I hear JG did Tv N's variety show, "Candy in my ears"? And today he got back from Italy. From what I search on Goggle, it was a variety show that show their daily life with an anonymous "candy" that called them for sharing & talking about their daily life. Wow. And to be more suprised, previous episode was staring by JGS & Ji Soo? And JGS's candy was YIN?? Could we hope JG's candy is IU? I have a lil' hope. But no, not expect it will be come true. LOL. But of course if that's happened l, I'll collapsed with this never ending delulu again!!! LOL!!

• Like 21

I dunno if someone already posted this, haven't finished backreading from pages 722. Here's Tv N's reality show "Candy in my ears" last year. There was 4 couples (The males was Jang Geun Suk, Ji Soo, and etc, I forget). And a candy (female cast) that paired with JGS was Yoo Inna. Here's a bit of its video:

Spoiler

I dunno, if my heart will be strong enough to watch JG flirt with another female cast like JGS did. LOL. But I'll stick with JoonU shipper. LOL!!

Edited by caramelovers75
  • Like 14