[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

3 minutes ago, farida1012 said:

@LampelWaaaaaaa, oppa being Ninja's way to go there :ph34r:

19 minutes ago, Lampel said:

So oppa's in Italy!

credit jgblackhole! 

Thanks for sharing chinguu...i wonder since when he off to Italy? Was Ji Eun post this actually she sad because oppa will go abroad kkk... I'm in delulu mode. 

• Like 19

43 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Pay close attention to Joongi's hand in the photos. He's very attached to his phone in Milan, isn't he? Hehehe~ I wonder why.

And even here, he's completely distracted and absorbed by his phone. Mr. I Concentrate Fully When I'm Working was concentrating on something, or someone, else! You can tell just how distracted he was by his phone by the expression on his face when he looked up. 

Since the camera is filming, could he be filming a commercial? "Check out the crisp quality of Apple's iPhone FaceTime feature! I'm speaking to Jieun who's all the way in Seoul."

:joy:

• Like 19

45 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Pay close attention to Joongi's hand in the photos. He's very attached to his phone in Milan, isn't he? Hehehe~ I wonder why.

And even here, he's completely distracted and absorbed by his phone. Mr. I Concentrate Fully When I'm Working was concentrating on something, or someone, else! You can tell just how distracted he was by his phone by the expression on his face when he looked up. 

Jieun-ah, maybe you should go to Milan too so Oppa won't be on his phone so much! Hehehe~

How amazing that they both have ninja skills too. Jieun went to Japan all by herself once without anyone knowing. Now Joongi went all the way to Milan and no one knew either. No airport photos, no leaked news ahead of time. Just suddenly spotting him in Milan.

Where else could they ninja to together, I wonder?!

You're right captain and his face told it haha...he's so attached with his phone. Should he give update to us? LOL also he seems change his phone or it's just new casing?

28 minutes ago, jenny kim said:

Seems like his listerning to some music ?

It could be too because he used his earphone, maybe Good Day song! :D

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, Siracusa said:

Since the camera is filming, could he be filming a commercial? "Check out the crisp quality of Apple's iPhone FaceTime feature! I'm speaking to Jieun who's all the way in Seoul."

:joy:

LOLOLOL. LOVE THIS!! That would be SO amazing! Haha

• Like 11

52 minutes ago, akinahana89 said:

Jieun-ah, maybe you should go to Milan too so Oppa won't be on his phone so much! Hehehe~

How amazing that they both have ninja skills too. Jieun went to Japan all by herself once without anyone knowing. Now Joongi went all the way to Milan and no one knew either. No airport photos, no leaked news ahead of time. Just suddenly spotting him in Milan.

Where else could they ninja to together, I wonder?!

Waaaahh, Oppa's in Italy?? May he's busy with he's phone 'cus he's sending scenery pictures to the ML cast group chat (tip courtesy of Haneul). And I remember Jieun having been to Italy for 2 times already!! (1st: filming for Every End of the Day & Peach MV; 2nd: her vacation with her bestie, YIN)

Oppa!! You can totally ask JE about Italy or Maybe JE's already sharing the must go to places she was able to go before (that's why JG's so busy with his phone.. :wink:

On 2/22/2017 at 9:28 PM, ucieh said:

Too bad, I'm not able to watch it because of copyright issues of the content (??)

YES, WE CAN MAKE IT!! sigh..missing them sooo much. I really want them to know that we really miss them and I hope they do know...

Ohh, too bad!! And YES chingu!! We can TOTALLY MAKE IT!!! :D 

On 2/22/2017 at 9:50 PM, NerinaC said:

thank you :) I don't really have any schedule, I just try to write as best and a fast as I can, I will try to update at least once a week. 

Too bad the fmv u shared cant be seen too at my country... :/ 

waahhh!! thank u so much!! I'll be patiently waiting and look forward to it!

ohmygosh guys!! stargazers are so talented, another beautiful video that's so epicly done. I first got creeped at how it synced so well:

The Vow (SoSoo/SoHae Ver.)

I hope you guys get to watch this!!

WE CAN MAKE IT!!! BBJX CURSE PLS COME TRUE!!! <3

• Like 23

It amazes me how he can ninja his way out of Seoul:o and as our captain said JE also went to Japan before without anyone knowing about it, this is a good thing cause they can just sneak out of Seoul to date somewhere else.:heart:  Just want to ask JG's longtime angels if this is the first time that he sneak out without his fans knowing it .

Edited by Lampel
  • Like 16

Hi everybody! Finally I can post again after getting some troubles signing in for a while phewww...

Geez... another 'not-yet-to-be-revealed' project for JG? we really didn't have a clue until those photos and clips were posted on weibo and other sns accounts of fellow JG fans. Normally he'd just update while throwing hints lol... this time he's being a pro ninja. Oh, some fellow JG fans mentioned that according to the person who posted the clip of him in Italy,  JG's been filming some sort of variety show (hence his being busy with handphone?) but I'm not sure about the reliability of this info yet. He could have a magazine photoshoot as well. Now that he's been 'caught', he'll probably post his current selfie or photo or video on IG or weibo soon? haha... ninja Joon Gi suddenly appearing in Italy... really didn't see this coming. the last time he's in Italy was for filming 'Never Said Goodbye' in 2015 if my memory serves me well. I thought with his upcoming schedule in Singapore he'd rest and prepare a bit but apparently he's being a busy bee in a low key way lol... I just hope he keeps on posting on their MLSHR group chat and sending private messages of encouragement to his 'close colleague' who's been busy preparing her comeback album, too hehe...

Anyway, glad to see our thread is still active everyday even though we don't have so much of a crumb anymore... I can't wait to see JG next week in Singapore *and perhaps see some of you here there, too?* and patiently wait for the news of JoonU next projects... who knows we'll get another crumb or cake coming our way! :wub:

Spoiler

because i miss seeing them together so much, so edited version will do for now.. :D 

so Oppa in Italy, wonder when he went to Italy? if he really went to HSC bday so he could be left the next day or even that night, because after that day neither JG nor JE have posts anything yet, they too busy facetiming or calling each other i guess :D 

I agreed with u @kilovekyo i think JG told her that day he had to go to Italy that was why she posted sad melow face and JG posted tired sleepy pic (meaning i didn't wanna go JEya..but i had too I will miss u so much love).  oppa lastest posts was saying "have a wonderful week" with full of love emoticons (means i will be back in a week my love see u soon) #delulu :D 

I think Oppa does have a ninja skill now (well he did that too before when he filmed RE n no one knew) but i think his skill got better thanks to someone, and yes i never saw JG so attached with his phone while working (i know u miss someone whose all the way in SK, and listen to her song also might help hihi.. :wub:

ps: like u guys i also wondering where this ninja couple will go for adventures that wil be exciting and romantic kyaa... :wub:

• Like 18