[Official] ♥ Lee Joon Gi x IU ♥ || JoonU [2016 SBS Best Couple & Hallyu Star Awards!!]

Admin

cant believe she did IU TV (they 'revived' it, right)... this is a gift hahaha

and i was thinking she wouldnt be out there (coz of the rumors) and just stay in her studio doing music for the time being....

now, we (he) can get every chance to see her often doing cute and funny things...

(the "what" in IU tv ep 2 clip was so funny for me, i wanna make a gif because of this, why cant i paste a pic even in spoilers??)

Spoiler

Spoiler
13 hours ago, Gabi Bros said:

5:16. For FAVE ENT was important to release it at that hour for IU. 

5:16 / May (5), 16th. Probably she will release the new album on her birthday (May 16th).

• Like 12

@krysyuy Was thinking the same thing! As soon as I saw his new IG post I knew that shirt belonged to first pic on the left. I was going nuts thinking I must've imagined that pic but nah, my imagination isn't that good. He probably deleted them so that we won't know his new one is a throwback but then it's not a big deal if it is. Hmmm Sherlock mode on.

JG-yah why do you delete your old IG posts? Just don't delete anything related to SoSoo and JoonJi ok? How are you two doing? Have you been meeting up in secret? Have you been face timing everyday? Give us hints, give us codes. 

EDIT Everyone thanks for clarifying about JEs agency. Tried reading her wiki but it didn't explain about LOEN and its many branches. So confusing this setup but if it works for them. Glad she seems to be happy with LOEN. Wonder if she renewed her contract or if it hasn't expired yet. (Hoping she'll go under Namoo as an actress keke) 

• Like 16

50 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

Is it a throwback photo?

https://goo.gl/images/kk2QXZ

Everyone is too fast with the crumbs keke. There's a reason why I thought that shirt looked too familiar. I went back to his IG and noticed that the first pic on the left is now deleted from his IG. JG yah why you must make us go hunting for crumbs these days? Can you give it away for free like before? We're sorry that we had a big party when that last SAF fan cam came out. We'll be really good this time and keep your secret ahem crumbs to ourselves. We're good now? Yeah? 

If you didn't tell, i never know he deleted the first pic. I really like that pic when it's posted, if i remember it's because his hairstyle, and he looks so young there ^^ as before he colouring his hair into redbrown and curly bang kkk...he looks messy with that hair (when he held his mini fm/last eps of SHR) 

20 minutes ago, krysyuy said:

I was curious about this, and I went back to check - he deleted both the previous pics from his IG. xD;;; Why??? I'm confused as to why he deletes certain pics and leaves others up, lol. Is it something in the comments? o.O;;;

All I can say is thank goodness for fans who save everything. (After the dating rumor came out and Namoo had to release a statement, I would've been super sad if JG deleted ML/SoSoo related stuff off his IG...)

You're jjang! so he deleted some photos too...not only one. Yes i'm also sad if he delete some pics with Ji eun there.

@starcandy0516 waw so Ji Eun use hangul for her Lee Ji Geum name in her YT channel, so it has same initial with Lee Joon Gi :wub: LJG ~ another similarity. Did you know why she should upgrade her name into Ji Geum? She use 3 names, it's quite much.

• Like 16

20 minutes ago, marimari00 said:

EDIT Everyone thanks for clarifying about JEs agency. Tried reading her wiki but it didn't explain about LOEN and its many branches. So confusing this setup but if it works for them. Glad she seems to be happy with LOEN. Wonder if she renewed her contract or if it hasn't expired yet. (Hoping she'll go under Namoo as an actress keke) 

If im not wrong her contract with Loen will exp in 2018 after renewed in 2014/2015 (cmiiw), and i think she'll renew the contract with Loen cz she's kind of loyal person. And JE is like the next Loen's director to be kekekeke some of Uaenas even call her LOEN is "sajang-nim". And seems like Loen/Fave always granted what she wanted to do with her works XD

• Like 16

5 minutes ago, starcandy0516 said:

@kilovekyo '이지금 (Lee Ji Geum)’ is a wordplay on her name '이지은 (Lee Ji Eun)’, so it’s like an upgrade to 'Lee Ji Gold’ instead of 'Lee ji Silver’, since ‘geum’ is gold and ‘eun’ is silver.

LOEN just moved and currently build their new building where all their subsidiary agency will be on the same building. So, all singers, actresses and actors from subsidiary agency will be practicing and meeting on the same building. Their subsididairy agency are :

• Cre.Ker Entertainment (Melody Day)
  • Fave Entertainment (IU, Fiestar, HISTORY, Sunny Hill, I.B.I, Yoon Hyun Sang, Zia)
  • Plan A Entertainment (APink, Huh Gak)
  • Starship Entertainment (SISTAR, K.Will, Boyfriend, Mosta X, Cosmic Girl, Mad Clown, Junggigo, Jooyoung, Yoo Seung Woo)
  • Kingkong Entertainment (Lee Dong Wook, Yoo Yeon Seok, Kim Ji Won, Lee Kwang Soo, Kim Bum, Park Hee Sun, Jo Yoon Hee, Park Min Woo, Im Joo Eun, etc)

There's lots of rumors on korean comunity sites that IU will be joining YG Entertainment. There are a lot of talks that she even meet up with Yang Hyun Suk (YG CEO) to have dinner. But, I think she will stay in LOEN as LOEN build the whole 10th floor of that new building just for her!!! So, IU takes 10th floor for all her recording studio, practice room, cafetaria, etc

DAEBAK isnt it??? 10th floor just for our queen!!! 

Thank U chingu for the complete info. :D

• Like 18

43 minutes ago, iliveforsosoo said:

another daebak vid with crumbs (and it also used hq clips!!!):

there's some pics here that I'd never seen before, I wonder where the uploader got it..

Is a really nice music video. Thanks for sharing. Those photos are in this thread. :)

• Like 12

1 hour ago, iliveforsosoo said:

another daebak vid with crumbs (and it also used hq clips!!!):

there's some pics here that I'd never seen before, I wonder where the uploader got it..

Chingu, thanks for sharing but i think i already seen all the photos there, maybe you can find it in through Joon Gi and Ji Eun or Stargazers's Instagram fanpage usually they uploaded many photos from many event/moments from our JoonU.

• Like 11

Ha! I don't know why, but I've been rewatching some episodes (yes I'm a masochist) and I noticed some really good parallels. I hope ya'll enjoy the gifset I made. I knew I just had to share it to everyone, especially the shippers. :wub:

"I yearn for you so much"

Spoiler

tumblr_olkprxN0811vjgjteo1_500.gif

tumblr_olkprxN0811vjgjteo4_500.giftumblr_olkprxN0811vjgjteo2_500.gif

tumblr_olkprxN0811vjgjteo6_500.giftumblr_olkprxN0811vjgjteo3_500.gif

tumblr_olkprxN0811vjgjteo5_500.gif

Here's to hoping they'll never have to be alone again. :D 

• Like 22

44 minutes ago, Silvermaine said:

Ha! I don't know why, but I've been rewatching some episodes (yes I'm a masochist) and I noticed some really good parallels. I hope ya'll enjoy the gifset I made. I knew I just had to share it to everyone, especially the shippers. :wub:

"I yearn for you so much"

Hide contents

tumblr_olkprxN0811vjgjteo1_500.gif

tumblr_olkprxN0811vjgjteo4_500.giftumblr_olkprxN0811vjgjteo2_500.gif

tumblr_olkprxN0811vjgjteo6_500.giftumblr_olkprxN0811vjgjteo3_500.gif

tumblr_olkprxN0811vjgjteo5_500.gif

Here's to hoping they'll never have to be alone again. :D 

So sweet...

• Like 8

:heart::heart: WE CAN MAKE IT! :heart::heart:

speaker phone leafLet's do our daily chant

1. News related to JoonGi's IG post with the Universal Family to be released.reading-newspaper.gif

2. JoonGi to continue posting emoticon-filled and/or cryptic messages in his Instagram logo. *** 

(Our FBI investigators really enjoy solving jigsaw-puzzle-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png and heart-maze.gif.)   

drum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mousedrum pink mouse

3. Jieun to continue appearing in public with her good friends. happy-friends-smiley-emoticon.gif

4. Jieun to keep posting in her Instagram logo and be online more often. working-on-a-computer-smiley-emoticon.gi

menial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottlemenial milk bottle

5. People who love to hate to live in an island with no Internet or wi-fi.  Castaway emoticon (Nervous smiley faces) 

6. JoonGi and Jieun to continue proving to us that love is stronger than hate and more powerful than public opinion. Love Heart Hand animated emoticon

7. JoonGi and Jieun to continue to staunchly support each other's talents and projects, as good colleagues.  Heart playing guitar animated emoticon**

emoji8. NO LOVE LINE or KISS SCENES for JoonGi in Korean adaptation of Criminal Minds, should he accept the role.

crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020crazy monkey 020

9. JoonGi to organize an SHR cast get-together since they are good friends, so he could talk to Jieun and see her become more beautiful right before his eyes. drunk-smiley-emoticon.gif

10. Duet and MV collaboration between Jieun and JoonGi. partying-smiley-emoticon-1.gif

11. Magazine photo shoots toilet-reading.gif and CFs tv-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png featuring JoonGi and Jieun together.

12. JoonGi and Jieun to be cast in a rom-com in 2017 or 2018. movie-director-smiley-emoticon.gif

alarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mousealarm pink mouse

13. SHR Season 2/spin-off/film in 2017. eating-popcorn-smiley-emoticon.gif

14. JoonGi to continue meeting Jieun in his dreams, sleeping-and-dreaming-smiley-emoticon.gi

and in real life, as close colleagues. true-love-smiley-emoticon.gif

15. Jieun to write a song for or inspired by JoonGi. love-song-smiley-emoticon.gif

dong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion headdong onion head

and our ultimate wish,

loving-thoughts-smiley-emoticon.gif   BBJX curse/blessing, come true! in-love-smiley-emoticon.png

ritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier babyritual soldier baby 

Credits -

* @sublimelyheureuse and @marimari00

** @sublimelyheureuse

*** @meahri_1

Instagram for logo

• Like 16

13 hours ago, marimari00 said:

My first thought was "Omo, trouble in paradise?" Say it ain't sooo..

Oh come on LJG ssi...  Where's our Wang So spirit!?

Twitter case?  This too will pass...forgive & forget.  Stop thinking, and end your problems.

Couple turmoil?  I don't think soAre we already in MLSHR ep19?  I don't feel soHaesoo is always..ALWAYS into U until the end right?  Yup, done with Jieun profiling and yes...mutual feeling.  She is crazy in love...and yes...with UPls don't 'walk too fast' because our Jieun might slip to 'catch your move'...remember SAF red carpet? Haha..get what i meant?  Don't let her go...  Love will always find ways...

:heart: GOD has a special timing...Never Early.  Never Late.  It takes a little PATIENCE and FAITH.  But it's worth the WAIT. :heart:

Time for work?  Lovey dovey period have to put on hold?  Make sure Daesang award in your hand this year!  Because i am sure your other half will compete for Daesang in music...:D

Hope 2017 will be a great year of both LJG (Lee Joon Gi and Lee Ji Geum)!!!  Work hard, stay positive and good things will happen.   Hwaiting!!!..

• Like 22

12 hours ago, kilovekyo said:

If you didn't tell, i never know he deleted the first pic. I really like that pic when it's posted, if i remember it's because his hairstyle, and he looks so young there ^^ as before he colouring his hair into redbrown and curly bang kkk...he looks messy with that hair (when he held his mini fm/last eps of SHR) 

You're jjang! so he deleted some photos too...not only one. Yes i'm also sad if he delete some pics with Ji eun there.

@starcandy0516 waw so Ji Eun use hangul for her Lee Ji Geum name in her YT channel, so it has same initial with Lee Joon Gi :wub: LJG ~ another similarity. Did you know why she should upgrade her name into Ji Geum? She use 3 names, it's quite much.

i think she's been using it since she started IG, her name there is actually Lee Ji Geum in hangul but using english keyboard.. as explained in her cafe site..

i just wish it has english sub,,,

wow Loen building is so big,,, id like her to stay in Loen like BoA in SM... Loen, i hope they extend marketing to their other artists..

• Like 11

5 hours ago, starcandy0516 said:

@kilovekyo '이지금 (Lee Ji Geum)’ is a wordplay on her name '이지은 (Lee Ji Eun)’, so it’s like an upgrade to 'Lee Ji Gold’ instead of 'Lee ji Silver’, since ‘geum’ is gold and ‘eun’ is silver.

(sorry to cut ur post chingu..^^v) thank u for ur explanation, i would like to ask what is 지금 means besides "Gold", is it "Now" (i google translate it, hopefully it didn't fail me)? 

i read in one ig account, ppl discussed about JG new song called "Now" which is in Korean "Ji Geum" just like JE's ig name, so they were assuming the song is for her. so..JG's mic is Gold (Ji Geum) and his song is called "Now" (JI Geum)  is this just another coincidence? B)

Spoiler

LEE JUN KI – NOW (translated)

I like your smile
Remember, all the things we’ve been through
Again Let’s give it a go

Without even knowing
When I feel choked up (now)
When my heart keeps fluttering (now)
When I see you smiling
(Now Now Now Now)

When we locked eyes (now)
When we walked together (now)